[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna join an islamic cult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hey, first time poster here, sorry for the slightly misleading title. Well. to be quite frank. I drunkenly messaged an old friend whom has converted into a Muslim. Whilst I am happy for him and don’t wish anything less, we had a very deep conversation about Islam and spiritualism among other things. To cut to the chase, as bad as it may sound, I drunkenly implied I am interested in his religion among other things, and now i’m going to attend some sort of meeting in a mosque to learn and very likely get indited. Which I am very much interested in the religion! Just not enough to join on a whim, which got me thinking. For a lack of a better word, possibly infiltrate certain religious and other weird, maybe even satanic and ritualistic cults? I know a lot of them exist in my area, but i have never had a reason to do so, obivously. And I haven’t got anything better to do. Would you guys be interested? I will go on Wednesday and I can let you guys know of my findings and what i’ll learn. I understand that it’s very unlikely anything of interest could come from this, but it’s a start and can lead to a lot more if you guys want.
https://cultandreligiontruth.wordpress.com/
>>
Also let me know if the site I used is shit.I just want to make a hobby out of exploring different religions and cults.
>>
Good luck with the gov agents watching you now.
>>
>>16949644
This could be interesting, anon. I've been curious to learn about ritualistic cults but I'm too much of a pussy/anti-socialfag to do some first hand interaction.
>>
>>16949644
Hate to break it to you, but Islam is not a cult.
You will likely be disappointed if you go with any expectations beyond becoming closer to the One.
As for any anons on here who are also interested, usually mosques are welcoming, and they might have an imam (teacher) or five for you to chat with.
>>
>>16949644
And less like this.
>>
>>16954444
>>
>>16953610
Actually, "cult" is a relative term. A cult is any religion that is not your religion. If you, for example, worshipped Odin, then Christianity would be a cult. Similarly, if you are not a Moslem/Muslim, then Islam is a cult.

Don' t become a Moslem, they are suicide bombing terrorists who want back to the stone age.
>>
>>16949644
>And I haven’t got anything better to do.
but you do, you get to live your life!
>>
>>16949644
You should be aware that alcohol, pork, and sex outside of marriage is not allowed in Islam. Those are called "haram" or forbidden. I don't think that will be an issue, but since you said "drunken" so many times, I thought I would mention it. Islam in the so-called Sunni form is the more pure Islam, with Sufi a close second. I've been trying to create a Sufi tariq or order, but without the flaws of the Islamic religion - notably the "faith" idea. Instead of faith, one should have a confident worldview, also called aqidah. Aqidah moves more mountains than faith.

Before you consider going and becoming a Muslim, you should do some learning. I can help, but also read on your own. You can get in touch with me via Skype if you want at NegiSpringfieldof4ch and email at [email protected] if Skype isn't good for you. I love to help people and am usually around, so don't hesitate to send me a line.
>>
>>16954738

So you can eat pwig and bwooze once you get married?
>>
>>16955003
Still haram.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 291x173
>>16949644
>Gonna join an islamic cult
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.