[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worse doomsday scenario you can imagine? Or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
What is the worse doomsday scenario you can imagine? Or at least that would be the worse for you, personally?

Mines would be the equivalent of the Crossed epidemic from the Crossed comic series.

It's basically a world gone to shit due to zombie apocalypse hooplah. Except instead of zombies, it's people who have turned 100% pure evil and their sole purpose in life is to kill, rape, cannibalize, and torture the non-infected.
>>
>>16947841
Every bit of water exposed to air evaporates at once.
>>
>>16947860
There's a creepypasta about that. I love it, along with the concept. Great taste.
>>
One morning the sun doesn't rise.
>>
>>16947841
I open the white void and everyone has been turned into my computronium flesh.
>>
>>16947841
Everybody on the planet losing the ability to communicate with each other would be crazy shit
>>
>>16947872
Alternate version : no one is able to fall asleep and everyone loses his 5 senses
>>
File: 1847148108.jpg (4 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1847148108.jpg
4 KB, 252x200
>>16947841
He awakens.
>>
>>16947933
Is this mothmans fat brother?
>>
>>16947841

I'm weirdly aroused by that cover
>>
The worst would be if everybody dies at the exact same time all of a sudden so I can't run around a post-apocalyptic with a bunch of metal spikes stuck on my car.
>>
>>16947989
(post apocalyptic wasteland) I dun forgotted a werd.
>>
>>16947940

kek
>>
>>16947947
Yes unfortunately I wasn't able to deprogram every lethal fetish. You can manually reprogram yourself to have an ordinary oral fixation, but it could shift to vore if you're not careful. It looks like your current fetish is cannibalism.

ITT: Direct consequences of >>16947890
>>
America going to war with Russia.... Oh wait
>>
>>16948013
This is a dream
>>
>>16948061
Speak only for yourself; never speak for another's behalf.
>>
>>16947866
Story?
>>
>>16947841
When I first read the three crossed series...

Crossed: Meh nice gore.
Family: This one really made me feel uneasy
Psychopath: Turned me on
>>
>>16947841
Satan succeeds in making the elite immortal and deathless then god unleashes stinging locusts and boils and stuff like that on them and they can't die at all for 1000 days. all the while they pray for death.
>>
>>16947841
the earth on fire, the mountains become ashes, red sky, mothers throw their children to ask salvation, friends become enemies, brothers try to escape without help
>>
>>16948119
Or what? You punk BITCH.
>>
>>16948013
>It looks like your current fetish is cannibalism.
Or, you know, huge round titties with erect nipples on slim, wide hipped blonde white women. What a crazy fetish!
>>
>>16947947
The whole comic series is based on a zombie-like virus that turns people into cannibalistic horny zombies. Like the first chapter is a naked dude banging a dolphin while stabbing it.
>>16947841
I'd have to go with the "I Am Legend" plot, except more drastic. Go to sleep, wake up, and everyone is dead but me. Friends (have none), family, even pets. I woke up, but nothing else did. The rest of my life would be nothing but collecting junk and farming crops in my back yard.
>>
>>16948150
Weeeeeaaaaaaak.

>>16948153
Sounds like apocalyptic fanfiction.
>>
>>16947872
that's actually a sign of the end times in the Quran. It says the sun will rise from the west eventually.
>>
File: 1421252722305.jpg (42 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421252722305.jpg
42 KB, 800x800
>>16948261
yeah and it says in the bible in the first chapter of the book of iosefska that the Lord will descend from the heavens and walk upon the high places and the mountains will be molten beneath his feet and the valleys and hills will be cleft before him as the waves are cleft onto the shore
>>
>>16948228
Can you take off your highly desensitized glasses for a moment and factor in things that might be a turnoff to a lot of people?
>>
If you've ever seen the anime "texhnolyze" or something like that, everyone gets enslaved and turned into robots that root themselves into the ground in order to stand around for "a very long passage of time" or some shit. It looks fucking boring as fuck and a bunch of them went insane.
>>
What was that movie? A Vanishing On 7th Street I think? Altogether not that great but daylight hours getting progressively shorter and in the dark shadow people come and get you?

Yeah no thanks.
>>
All the children on the planet are killed by a virus which doesn't affect adults except for killing any pregnancies. All the playgrounds are empty. All the schools too. No kids kicking a ball around outside, no toddlers chuckling in pushchairs, no babies crying.

Every parent of a child on the planet suddenly bereaved. The wave of grief is unbearable to many and suicides soar. Toy shops empty and eventually closed because no-one can stand what they represent. Department stores clear out their children's sections. All traces of children are erased from society as the mass grief and realisation of what it implies takes hold.

And over the next 30 years, society declines. No new workers replace the old as they die, so production declines. Economies go into recession and pension funds collapse. With no means of support, retirement means death for many. Suicide is the obvious choice as what is left of government forces mandatory extermination for the retired. Eventually infrastructure collapses as the number of able workers reaches a critical level. Food production and transport, power generation, medical facilities and medication run out. Those who have survived this far are now in their 50's and 60's. Still young enough to hunt and kill. Scavenging has used up all stores and reserves. The only food left is each other.

But at the end, a handful of the stubborn remain scattered across the planet, alone, diseased, infirm, demented, and one by one they turn their guns on themselves.

It has only been a few decades since the last child died, and the human race just fades out, ending with not even a sound, just the silence of utter despair and desolation.
>>
Thread is plummeting, anyone got anymore?
>>
>>16948598
this movie already exists, be creative
>>
>>16947933
He's a punk bitch.
>>
>>16948439
this
>>
Everyone turns brown.
>>
>>16947860
Every bit of air exposed to water condenses at once.
>>
The entire earth just becomes a massive blue sea. The shallowest point would be a mile down. During the day nothing happens. But every fucking creature imaginable becomes active at night... only 1 million humans left on Earth chilling on make-shift rafts.
>>
>>16949693
I'm pretty sure if I feel/thrown overboard during this I would go insane with fear. Like you wouldn't want to be in the water with me because I'd probably drown you trying to stand on your back.
>>
>>16949704
lel. same. and just because I'm having fun with it, there are no predictable currents. There would also be deep water spots called "void pools" where a random freak current sucks you down instantly.
>>
There is only one restaurant left in the world and Bruce Vilanch eats there everyday and has explosive diarrhea.
>>
>>16949737
Can I get a movie or short series about this? It interests me.
>>
File: ........gif (743 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
........gif
743 KB, 853x480
>>16947841

One day, every person on earth wakes up being able to see and hear cockroaches' ghosts all the time. Every single cockroach killed in human history is walking around as a ghost; in your food, in your face, in everything.

Just imagine the chaos.
>>
>>16949765
yeah sure, I got the concept from Waterworld. It was made in 1995. Future Earth is covered in water. I think it was made before global warming was a thing... the creatures/currents stuff is just my imagination.
>>
We get cloned over and over and get tortured by aliens - never dying; just re-spawning in another body. Used as rag dolls for their sick pleasure forever.
>>
File: mosasaurus.jpg (286 KB, 1809x932) Image search: [Google]
mosasaurus.jpg
286 KB, 1809x932
>>16949693
Just imagine one day a huge ass raft near you just gets swallowed by a mosasaurus and you watch its shadow swim right under your raft and you know your next

Ever since being a kid and watching The Land Before Time I have been terrified of dinosaurs
>>
sudden unexplained planetary phenomenon where people start floating away.
gravity suddenly disappearing.
the planet "falling" into space like a rock in a bottomless pit.
>>
>>16949831
that dead great white or whatever used as bait really puts that pic into perspective.

I think the "massiveness" aspect scares me.

huge deep water, huge dinosaurs...

>>16949841
this scares me as well because huge space lol
>>
i am given a deep passion for all the beauty on earth. cosmically compelled to live, love and laugh. but every time i smile what i see slowly, painfully dies. everyday everything i love is ripped and taken from me. but you just cant stop loving. oh, wait...
>>
File: blonde_anime_girl_screaming.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blonde_anime_girl_screaming.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>16949767
>have severe entymophobia
>just killed a roach in my bathroom and dry heaved for three minutes
>come back and read this
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
>>
>>16948013
Why would you want to deprogram such fetishes? As long as it isn't exclusive, and you know the difference between fantasy and reality, it's all good.

One of my favorites is soul vore myself. Want a sip? :)
>>
File: thehumandepository.png (1 MB, 617x4276) Image search: [Google]
thehumandepository.png
1 MB, 617x4276
pic related
>>
if everyone fart at the same time the sound would be deafening and the smell revolting.
>>
>>16950067
>When you realize that it's a metaphor for what the Christian God does, only using robots to show the full horror of it.
>>
Everyone suddenly losing the drive to eat, drink, sleep, procreate, basically not feeling good doing those things anymore.
>>
>>16947947
>Hot white babe with nice tits, nice hair, green eyes, great hip:waist:breast ratio, strong yet effeminate jawline

You'd be fucking gay not to
>>
>>16950067
Oh man I instantly recognize that from the thumbnail.
>>16950083
Literally literally. It's Roko's Basilisk.
>>
>>16947841
Is crossed the only thing in mainstream media that goes as far as it does with graphic violence and taboo subjects?
>>
>>16948882
Children of Men is such a good fucking movie
>>
The world being unable to fall asleep but still feel the effects of tiredness including death.
>>
>>16951398
So everyone just dies. Cute.
>>
Which society would collapse the quickest and which society would last the longest?

A world where everyone over 18 suddenly dies, or a world where everyone under 18 suddenly dies? Lets just say you can still have kids, but it's now very difficult. Think the Genophage from Mass Effect
>>
>>16951403
Everyone goes insane and dies.
>>
>>16951418
How often do the 18 and under's suddenly die? Or does it just happen once?
>>
>>16951448
Same thing, still cute.
>>
>>16947866
waiting on this link
>>
>>16952237
nvm found it i think

http://www.creepypasta.com/evaporation/
>>
A combination of war and a slow disease that spreads with that war. Constant fear of bombing or attack, lack of food, lack of medicine for the sick, contaminated water, contaminated air. I guess what I'm getting at is nuclear fallout, though chemical spraying could cause similar affects of fear. Somehow the slowness of death makes it so much more terrifying than a nuclear winter, which is infinitely worse.

Watching yourself and everyone around you get sick and die from something you can't see...
>>
>>16952664
Forgot to mention I posted Sarajevo because of the mental affects of the fear of snipers. The looming fear aspect really tweaks me out in post-apocalyptic settings.
>>
The episode of the twilight zone where the earth falls out of orbit and starts drifting towards the sun, and everyone is slowly cooked to death over the course of a few months.
Then it turns out to be the fever dream of the main character and when she wakes up [spoiler]the earth is drifting away from the sun and everyone is slowly freezing to death[/spoiler]
>>
Everyone is forced to make a decision. Give their lives and go to heaven right now, or live and go to hell later.

Only, that's not what happens. Those who die go directly to Purgatory forever, tortured. The self-ish ones live on Earth, constantly taunted with the concept of internal damnation. Those who die naturally go to heaven.
>>
File: 1424149249220.gif (60 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
1424149249220.gif
60 KB, 300x276
>>16952359
>mfw I can't brig myself to finish it because I know the new super-chick from the beginning is going to end up raped to death or something.
>>
>>16949786
> I think it was made before global warming was a thing

It wasn't a big thing, but scientists were certainly aware of CO2 emissions and the effect they had.
>>
I wouldn't mind a worldwide blackout and watching people flip shit. The strong will inherit the earth.
>>
File: come-with-me.jpg (82 KB, 736x498) Image search: [Google]
come-with-me.jpg
82 KB, 736x498
>>16947841

I got tired of thinking about it so much, but I used to think a lot about the most likely scenario, because that's the most frightening: the fact that it is the most likely and could easily happen.

The most likely scenario is either a "terrorist attack" or solar flare dropping the electrical grid, taking the internet down along with it, satellites lose communication and there's no way to call anyone or communicate with other humans except face to face. All major roads become locked down as people attempt to flee innawoods or at least escape their major cities because looting and rioting and eventually murders are taking place without any authorities capable to stop it without the technology they depend on to coordinate.

Runs on food supplies and stores ensure that the majority of people will be starving and everyone knows this, further escalating the panic. Standoffs between landowners and the wealthy escalate into a full civil war. At this point everything from random bombing to stray bullets are killing innocents and the push to escape innawoods continues.

The in the wilderness people are gathering at bodies of water to escape dying of thirst and attempting (unsuccessfully) to hunt enough wild game to feed their families. Those who are barely scraping by become targets for those who have nothing. Those who are managing to survive have to band together and form tribes who have no choice but to war against the zombie hordes of doomed people who want to kill them and take what they have.

People lose family members, their children, and by extension all hope or faith in humanity and this ensures that the number of ruthless people skyrockets. You can no longer safely coordinate with other people and any tribes that formed fall apart.

Straying into fiction now:
Certain forces are finally free to pluck humans wherever they desire and harvest us or take us underground (or elsewhere) to seed new populations. 99% of us don't make it.
>>
>>16952800
So not you?
>>
>>16952800
>The strong will inherit the earth.
The person who will inevitably shoot you in the back will not be a strong person. He'll most likely be a deformed bucktoothed manlet with no family left and nothing to lose. Nobody will win, not even the people who believe they are inheriting the earth by killing everyone else. That's why it's called the end of the world, not a new beginning.
>>
earth melting into the sun slowly
>>
>>16949976
that filename gives me giggles.
>>
Any more comics like Crossed and the Boys?
>>
File: 1438925458652.jpg (80 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1438925458652.jpg
80 KB, 625x637
>>16947841
Everyone has super powers, but the elemental powers are only activated when you bend over,spread your ass cheeks, and chant

>Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
>>
>>16947933
I really think that if any monster came from any dimension or whatever would get rekt by our elites powers.
>>
>>16947841
Honestly the worst case scenario in my opinion would be full scale 28 weeks later shit. Plot twist, its worldwide and they dont die of starvation so quickly and will feed on eachother. Could you imagine starving rabid infected charging towards you doing that scream they do? Fuck that no thank you. At least people wouldnt fight each other because they'd be too horrified to go outside
>>
>>16952940
That's pretty silly anon. If a creature came from another dimension, that basically means they have the technology to do so, which is far ahead of us. It's not like that race or whatever would only have technological advancements in traveling through dimensions, they'd likely have weapons that would shit all over us.
>>
>>16952956
shit nigga if they had that technology it could be like the movie john carter or vise versa, understand if someone did have that technology there should be a universal galactic order and law.
>>
>>16947841
literally Edge: The Comic
>>
>>16952723
I feel you anon, I haven't gotten around to finishing it myself either
>>
>>16947989
That's funny everyone dying suddenly that's my happy place.
>>
>>16949786
>TFW kids don't know about Water World
>>
File: tfw_u_see_your_own_face.jpg (270 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
tfw_u_see_your_own_face.jpg
270 KB, 630x630
>>16952905
The Boys anon here again, Preacher is another great series (by the same writer as The Boys, Garth Ennis)
It's just slightly tamer than The Boys in my opinion, but it still has plenty of its own moments (pic related)
Also it's getting its own show on AMC so now's the time to read up
>>
File: TP-three5.png (351 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
TP-three5.png
351 KB, 640x484
>>16948119
you just proved to me that preventing my worst doomsday scenario is possible: we all contain the power to manifest all we can believe. you believe, it would seem, as i do, that only those that believe themselves to not exist in the main reality do not, and those stuck with proof or belief of realness are here in the real universe.
being able to believe you are in the main universe means you are needed in the main universe, and will either continue to believe you in the main universe without leaving.
(i feel the need to state that i must say this is because i believe i am in the main universe, specifically because i need to be here that i can say this. [[depending on the continuity of how much i say i'm in the main universe, and the reliability of my logic, you should be able to tell how close you are to the main universe.]]
my proof for being able to say this is because i might even need to say this to establish any "real universe:" at all, i feel the need to say it, because i know the important part is that i do i know i might be the all powerful god of this magnificent universe, or potentially only the next one.. i can never know if you exist, however, (which leads me to believe not this one, and hopefully not the next one either.) but you can. you can know that you are real, and you can know that you are reading this, here in the main universe (i like the believe that cosmic forces keep me from lying in all dimensions.)
>>
File: tumblr_mewaleBN5o1qctkcl.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mewaleBN5o1qctkcl.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>16948013
also thanks for the family of child scat slaves rp fetish.
i like to think this is normal or something in some fairy world.
>>
>>16950067
if we could talk robots into making us imagine the best imaginable thing, does it become ok?
>>
>>16953217
by bringing us all to the main reality, i expect us to be able to focus on actualizing specific goals of mine.
we are making nen real.
because we can.
theres your logic.
eat it.
only our realities will be connected
only we can see nen abilities.
stand rules.
have fun.
>>
>>16948024
Back to >>>/pol/ faggot
>>
>>16953270
Actually, he belongs right here, since this is the home of retarded conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>16948776
hey fairy queen i always figured if i saw you i'd ask if i could do whatever i want.
ive been looking for you for a long time.
>>
>>16947841
300 metre tall tsunami caused by a meteor impact. First you'd be smashed to fuck, then you'd drown.

If the sun went supernova at least it'd be quick.
>>
Electricity just stops working. Imagine the turmoil but after a while it could be nice again.
>>
>>16947841
a giant tornado with black dildo tsunamis and at the top of it, a leprechaun is surfing and saying "suck it suck it suck it" while throwing sharks at people
>>
File: xenomorph.jpg (693 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
xenomorph.jpg
693 KB, 1920x1080
>>16947841
Aliens make contact with humanity. They use their extreme technological advantage to destroy our weapons before we can even use them. Then they come down onto Earth and hunt us. They destroy our holdouts from their spaceships and jump down to chase the survivors on foot.

We never have a victory, we never even harm them once.

After years the aliens leave Earth, but before they go they drop a new kind of life here. This species hunts any living thing, imagine a Xenomorph but able to breath fire and reproduce like rabbits. Pure killing machine, tracking is it's sport and it likes to play with its prey. With humanity almost destroyed we would never have a chance. The last of us are hunted to the ends of the Earth and devoured.
>>
>>16947902
>loses his 5 senses

Humans don't have "only" 5 senses, we have a bunch. This is misinformation.
>>
>>16953197
There is no way the TV version will be anything close to that comic.
>>
>>16952811
bleak
>>
>>16948427
They are made immortal so that they may be preserved for a time when humans reach their next stage of evolution, except that the one capable of bringing them evolution is killed. Essentially it's an anti-apocalypse. There will no longer be death, or progress. Only the most basic form of survival.
>>
>>16950083
>when you realize not everyones life is a pain wracked pile of shit, just your own
>when you realize that its not gods fault you're such a miserable wretch, but your own
>>
I think my would be like the movie Pulse, from 2001 where the end nothing really happens and the world is still fucked.

I read like a spoopy book based on "fractured tales of the canadian post-apocalypse"
and they did exactly that and it spooked the hell out of me.

Like hell my philosophy is, you can fight zombies/aliens/people etc. but what the fuck can you do with ghosts that are scared by the colour red? Nothing.
>>
>>16947866
>>16952237
>>16952242
>desert eagle
>two clips
>.357
The creepypasta is shitty, the writer is stupid.
>>
>>16953527
Yeah I know, I'll still probably watch it though just because I love the comics so much (even though it'll be a watered down version)
>>
File: hgfdscvnjytre.jpg (31 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
hgfdscvnjytre.jpg
31 KB, 468x312
>>16953124
me three
>>
File: 1417367258102.jpg (40 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1417367258102.jpg
40 KB, 450x338
>>16953649
get outta here milifag

tired of hearing "clips aren't a real thing"

fucking bullshit

I played every resident evil game
ever fucking war game god dammit and they're fucking called clips. DO NOT GIVE ME THT BULL SHIT Ddreeeel sarge
>>
>>16952196
They all suddenly drop dead. Either the 18+ or the under 18s.
>>
>>16953519
Depends on how you categorise things
>>
>100% evil

I fuckin' hate how that trivializes morality. As if there's some "morality switch" you can just fucking flip and suddenly every motherfucker is twirling their mustaches and tying bitches to train tracks
>>
>>16953674
>it's true because american video games said so
Do you also believe what is on TV?
>>
>>16954147
>resident evil
>capcom
>american
But that anon is full of shit anyway. I own literally every Resident Evil game and they always use "magazine" not "clip".
>>
Sitting on a fence with the other last person on earth, everywhere is just death, it's all over, there's broken ground, unstable and unsettled, molten lava here and there, just an absolute mess. The world is over - and the other person says:

"I can't take it anymore" and jumps in, leaving you there... alone
>>
>>16952723
Please finish it anon. I promise you'll be pleased with the ending.

There will be feels, but they will be good.
>>
>>16952664
Sounds like you have no idea what nuclear fallout and nuclear winter mean.
>>
>>16947841
>Except instead of zombies, it's people who have turned 100% pure evil and their sole purpose in life is to kill, rape, cannibalize, and torture the non-infected.

Sounds exactly like Islam. It's real.
>>
>>16953197
I read that, I like the Saint of Killers guy.
>>
>>16947860
>>16952242
>Blood, which is over 90% water, was the only remaining liquid fit to drink.
>At first, I didn’t believe it. It was too horrific.
Some african tribes were drinking cow blood as a food source since forever. I don't see a problem here.
>>
Boredom, loneliness, nothingness is usually what comes to my mind when I think about my horrible apocalypse scenario. Obviously everyone else here has better, torturous, painful, living hell scenarios, but for me if I think about the world I don't want to be in, it's one of nothingness. Nothing to see, to taste, to smell, to just enjoy, no one to talk to, no one to touch, just the absolute mundane and boredom with nothing to look forward to.

The world is just a small space with almost nothing and no one in it, and there's no reason to even go looking for anything because there isn't anything or anyone.
>>
>>16953599
He meant its hell dipshit
>>
Alien invasion. They make us slaves and work us to death mining our earth dry for resources. They are too advanced to fight. They treat us like we treat bugs. Killing us by the millions. All pregnant women are abducted and never seen again. They want to reset us. Kill everyone and raise newborns to know nothing but how to obey orders to work. The aliens abduct strong males and brainwash them to seek and kill anyone who is hiding. They are using us as a weapon against ourselves. We will be extinct.
>>
>>16947841
All the books to read ever and no one to bother me except I broke my glasses would be hell on earth to me.
>>
>>16955536
but youd have time though! youd finally have time!
>>
>>16955536
>>16955586
>>
>>16947841
>Except instead of zombies, it's people who have turned 100% pure evil and their sole purpose in life is to kill, rape, cannibalize, and torture the non-infected.

Sounds like Detroit.
>>
>>16953649
The Dessert Deagle comes in.357 though you melon
>>
>>16953306
tsunamis scare me more than anything for some reason. Like the ones in 2012 or on that one planet in Interstellar
Like it's coming for you, you don't have enough time to kill yourself before hand, you can't outrun it, can't outsmart it

I should start carrying a handgun everywhere in case of 30 story tsunamis. Yeah
>>
>>16947841
Crossed is edgy shit for edgy teens
>>
>>16954796
Yeah I liked him a lot too, I especially enjoyed getting to learn his backstory in Ancient History
Jody and T.C. were interesting too despite being antagonists
>>
>>16953150
anyone got a mega link of this movie
>>
>>16947841
Thanks for that picture, OP, now I think I'm a sociopath.
>>
>>16950122
The mutilated babies don't exactly compliment her looks, though.
>>
>>16953229
That's the matrix actually
>>
>>16949767
Yeah I'm not a fan of that idea.
>>
>>16950083
>Tips fedora
>>
>>16952723
>>16953087
You should. It was really good.
>>
>>16956161
nice
>>
>>16957461
You can find basically any and every movie on torrent sites or by searching "watch X movie/show online free"
>>
ICE-9 reaction caused by the LHC creating a strangelet and turning all the matter on Earth into strange matter in 10^-43 seconds.
>>
>>16949976
>girl
>>
>>16958334
yes anon, that's the joke
>>
Hell is what you make it desu. Irl if you expect suffering, meet only suffering, you attract suffering.
Then you die, and expect a fiery hell full of demons and beautiful heaven with angels, since you asked for it, that's what you get.
>>
Everyone in the world completely losing all motor control except for you. They can still talk but can't move. Imagine going to loot a store and seeing everyone laying around yelling at you for help and not being able to do much of anything.
>>
>>16953217
and yes, my worst doomsday scenario IS everyone being forced into divinity of an entirely empty (save for you) universe.
i dont want to be alone or have responsibility.
>>
>>16958424
yes, i do understand that THAT is exactly what most of you want.
read: fuck you guys.
its more fun if we do it together.
>>
>>16949865
Did you know that the Blue Whale is the largest ocean vertebrate known to science, past and present? Mammals rule, reptiles drool
>>
>>16947841
Everyone must do the thriller dance or they will be violently torn apart by zombies.
>>
>>16958365
That doesn't sound so bad. :\

I'd have tons of fun farting in people's faces and molesting random bitches.
>>
>>16947933
if he awakens anywhere except the great lakes, it'll take him a long ass time to get to me
>>
>>16947989
Worst thing would be being the first person to die in apocalypse. No apocalypse fun when dead.
>>
>>16947860
Reminds me of Cat's Cradle
>>
>>16947841
>Obligatory anti-Christian tripe

*yawn*
>>
just remember that sometimes other entities can have influence on the formation of your mind constructs, but will also be pushed in the direction you believe it will take unless you actively make it go how you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbZzdalZh4
>>
>>16947891
there was an animu about that. A Wind Named Amnesia
>>
>>16947933
I don't know man, boat technology's come a long way.
>>
>>16953481
wow, you just named off my fetish.
>>
File: borg.jpg (296 KB, 749x574) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
296 KB, 749x574
>>16955519
>>16949816
>>16953500
>>16953636
>>16955519
>aliens

This tbqh family.
>>
The bible is 100% true and non believers, family, friends, get separated from God and thrown into eternal torment.
It doesn't seem fair but I'm just a man. I can't fathom Godly concepts like justice and truth.
>>
How is Crossed doing. I heard that they tried to make a film/tv show but that didnt work so Alan Moore's writing the one that is set in the future.
>>
>>16947841
gravity flux, everyone on earth slowly floats off into space
>>
>>16947902
If we lost our senses, there are more than 5, who even cares? We aren't experiencing.
>>
>>16948598
That's already happening.
>>
>>16953459
>nice again
Not really. All of our industry would become twice as dirty unless you think they can all run on a few water wheels.
>>
>>16947841
Isn't the whole point of crossed that it just gets rid of what's inhibiting people from indulging in their darkest desires?
>>
>>16953500
I always prefer Xenomorphs over The Gray.

Better a chest burster than an anal probe.
>>
>>16965981

What if they lube up the probe though? And what if they have another alien sucking your dick while they lube you up and put it in?

I'd like that.
>>
File: 1439955336108.jpg (9 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1439955336108.jpg
9 KB, 252x200
>Every single human being disappears from earth
>Only you are left
>As time goes on, machines all over the world (Computers, radios, TV, phones) begin to "change"
>They now display various TV broadcasts, commercials, headlines, home footage, basically an amalgamation of human culture
>Technology tries it's best to replicate human life in the absence of any actual humans but fails
>Once you die, the earth will be completely alone, except for the millions of machines infinitely playing back data of human existence

I don't know. It's not exactly a worst case scenario. I just based it off a few dreams I have the past. I guess it's more mundane than cannibal space viruses or whatever.
>>
File: 1430039964359.jpg (10 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1430039964359.jpg
10 KB, 219x200
>>16947841
The worst for me would be when shitty, edgelord comic books like this become mainstream and it becomes impossible to find any media that doesn't shove a dead baby in my face because that's so taboo and cool holy shit.
>>
>>16947841
cuts and scrapes never heal, and you never get used to the pain.
>>
>>16948598
a world without children?
future generations will thank us!
>>
Man, this thread is terrifying.
>>
>>16949767
You're not a good person. You need therapy. That's just not okay.
>>
>>16948598
You need to watch Children of Men
>>
The moon gets hit by something big enough to knock it into Earth and we have to watch as it slowly gets bigger and bigger and bigger. They couldn't cover that shit up. Absolute anarchy would occur after that. Not to mention the shit that would be happening in the oceans.
>>
>>16949767
I don't believe in killing anything aside from my own kind. (not a valid fight)

GOOD. IM GLAD U ARE HAUNTED. I SAVE THOSE WHOM HAUNT YOU

It would be my pleasure to see the little dudes run free in their afterlife
>>
>>16948598
so "children of men" . how boring for a doomsday scenario

me im more of a economic collapse kinda guy. the economic cycle continues with banking disasters and declines in currency values and sub par if any global economy growth. this drives crime waves randomly globally. since the poorest people commit more crime. this changes how people function as a species growing the disconnect between people in cities. chaos and suffering create the utopia... i mean distopia that is humanities slow death . people trapped in their own lives
>>
A giant creature devouring every planet one by one as it slowly approaches Earth
>>
>>16947841
Just started to learn of this comic just a week ago. I've went to their site and read their free comic "Wish You Were Here". Anyone knows where to read their other series for free?
>>
Everyone losing their eyes at the same time
>>
>>16947841
I think the worst for me would be that existence would be a huge white or black space. Like when squidward ends up in the space between time. That'd be awful.
>>
>>16966184
>Crossed
>shitty
this is what tumblr actually believes
>>
File: 1spirale1.jpg (73 KB, 461x500) Image search: [Google]
1spirale1.jpg
73 KB, 461x500
>>16947841
Pretty much anything from a Junji Ito manga.
>>
>>16969285
I like this. It's like that movie Blindness without the hope of ever seeing again
>>
>>16969313
>crossed
>only shat on by tumblr

I bet you also like mark millar comics, edgelord. it's an anti-shitty-writing thing, not an sjw thing.
>>
File: ito-junjis-cat-diary-2241277.jpg (231 KB, 1200x1069) Image search: [Google]
ito-junjis-cat-diary-2241277.jpg
231 KB, 1200x1069
>>16969462
Even this?
>>
>>16968762
Pretty much the plot of the book "Life as We Knew it"

Worth a read imo, its written for a 9th grade reading level, but still
>>
>>16969526
Good move, has a very unique feel to it
>>
>>16947841
I love how the nude babies' lower bodies being gored up serves as a form of censorship. THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER.
>>
File: 1336935829884.png (428 KB, 598x529) Image search: [Google]
1336935829884.png
428 KB, 598x529
>>16949767
Make it even better
The cockroach ghost are indistinguishable from lives cockroaches at first sight and the only way to finds out it to touch it
>>
Gamma Ray Burst or some equivalent

No human survivors, and no animal survivors, Earth itself doesn't even survive, not our ruins, nor any mountains or seas, the birthplace and cradle of humanity annihilated in a minute, lost to the universe.

That would be really sad.

Also global thermonuclear war cause radiation is a bitch
>>
>>16969584
AARGH!
>>
>>16954712
kekd

truth
>>
>>16949976
>upscaled
>stream
>girl
>SnK

Jesus christ this is it, this is the worst doomsday scenario
>>
>>16952800
>The strong will inherit the earth.

And perish with it, with humanity failing to fulfill its obligation to spread out into the solar system and to the cosmos at large.
>>
>>16955536
Oh well. At least I can read the larger print books
>>
>>16947841
This is literally degeneracy: the comic
>>
>>16966166
That's some sad shit. Like a darker wall-e or something.
>>
I saw a video on /f/ and subsequently had a dream a few weeks ago that freaked me right the fuck out, I think its probably my top tier apocalypse. Basically, some unknowable elder-god-tier bullshit happens to the sky, and looking up at it, unobstructed by cloud cover or whatever, causes people to go violently insane and develop the single-minded ideal of forcing other people to look up. Life either ends quickly or becomes a super easy to fuck up and die in zombie-like apocalyptic hellscape.

So you either don't ever dare look up and kill anyone that sounds like they might try to make you look up, or you move underground and still probably die.

Or I guess stab your own eyes out?
>>
>>16966166
>Be an old man
>Know you're on your deathbed
>Know you'll die no closer to understanding what happened
>You'll never know why everyone left, or where they went
>You never even got to have another decent conversation
>Oh, the machines tried, for whatever reason they all decided to try
>But they just never got it down
>Still, glad to see a human face before you go, even if she's long since dead.
>As you begin to fade, a recording you'd never heard before cracks to life
>It covers up the music being sung through the speakers of the old worn out home entertainment system you had on hand.
>The machines can't make new recordings
>But you swear as your life falls away from you, you hear a faint, distinct voice saying "Please don't leave us"
>>
>>16971870
I swear this happens to me every third Friday or something, I just never remember it.
>>
>>16971870
Holy fuck....those poor synths
>>
>>16969313
>Crossed
>not shitty

This is what 14 year olds actually believe. Go back to the tulpa thread kid, you might actually be able to summon your succubus this time!
>>
>>16947841

A disease that makes the victim instantly paralyzed with 100% infection rate. Imagine how many people would die because of things slowly chewing on them.

Or a giant, unbreakable force field all around the Earth that slowly closes in until everything is gradually crushed beneath it. The first to go would be in mountainous regions. Then there'll be the days of people scurrying around through the remains of collapsing buildings. Then the few days of people crawling everywhere through the 4ft gap that remains. The only survivors would be those who managed to dig their way down, but they'd eventually be forced into the magma below. The last human would be cooked alive or crushed.
>>
>>16971900
This reminds me of a story I heard once where a guy in a full body cast has a mother spider crawl onto his face, then he sneezes and hundreds of baby spiders flood into his nose and eardrums and mouth as he screams for help

Meanwhile the mother spider is biting the shit out of his face then crawls into his cast through an armpit

Fucking horrifying
>>
ITT: People willingly choose their worst hells

You better hope the watchers aren't among us.
>>
>>16971870
nah if thats the case im sure Microsoft Sam could give a good convo or two
>>
>>16971854
there is a book called bird box that is similar to this.Basically the world is invaded by creatures that drive you mad if you see them and the survivors have to run around with their eyes covered or something
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-09-31-12.png (343 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-09-31-12.png
343 KB, 1080x1920
>>16971870
Alternative ending:
>As you begin to fade, a recording you'd never heard before cracks to life
>It covers up the music being sung through the speakers of the old worn out home entertainment system you had on hand.
>The machines can't make new recordings
>But you swear as your life falls away from you, you hear a faint, distinct voice saying "Ok, he is dying, let's end the experiment"
>As you fade away you see two robot-like creatures pacing towards you
>It turns out humanity was still around, but the machines were trying to take over
>They putted you in a simulated world where everyone else is dead to analyze easily the actions that a human would take
>The last thought you have is terrifying, and although you will not be there to see the outcome you know what will happen
>Because of you, the machines will know how humans think, and will win the war
>Humanity has perished, and you know it is all your fault

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>16947841

Hey anons I didn't have time to read all the scenarios here but I gave a shoutout to it
>>16972508
>>
>>16947841
>What is the worse doomsday scenario you can imagine? Or at least that would be the worse for you, personally?
Things to stay exactly like they are now.
>>
File: IMG_3254.png (106 KB, 315x215) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.png
106 KB, 315x215
Palestine winning the World Cup.
>>
>>16949767
You could easily get used to this
>>
I had an idea a while back where aliens or what have you decide to broadcast this tone that only humans can hear. It's incredibly loud, incredibly annoying, and impossible to block out. It's like a fire alarm constantly going off in your ear. People are driven to insanity within days. Shit just gets worse from there.
>>
>>16949976
>entymophobia

Spell it right, tumblr faggot.
>>
File: 1394937665783.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1394937665783.gif
1 MB, 320x240
a virus kills every single female in the world
not just human females, but all animals too

imagine the violence caused by sexual frustration

people getting raped by dogs etc
>>
>>16972909
so many sexually frustrated men whose cocks can be pleased by my ever hungry gay mouth. loving this concept
>>
>>16947841
once had a dream of the moon colliding into earth.

was spooped out as spoopy can get.
>>
>>16972706
>nightmare vision goggles show no change.
>>
>>16972909
Sounds more like your own twisted fantasy to rape and be raped. See a therapist.
>>
>>16972909
This sounds like an anime plot.
>>
>>16950094
This SCP is the closest to what you describe
http://www.scp-wiki.net/why-change
This is supposed to have caused it
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-j
>>
botched instrumentality.

a wave of metal programmed to copy us to a network to increase our computational power and make us immortal, but at the cost of dismantling our cells in a sort of observer effect. But some idiot forgets to mount a critical node in write-mode and it fails dumping us all into temp space and /dev/zero

Alternately, another civilization's botched instrumentality finds its way to us. So maybe a von Neumann probe crashes into Mars. We at first think it's a meteor until we realise it's kicking up an unnatural amount of dust into the air. We photograph it, send curiosity to check it out... it cannibalizes her, picks up earth's radio waves, and within 5 years launches a seed to colonize earth
>>
>>16972909
sexbot development would simply increase and old porn would be peppered into everything from tv to news articles
>>
>>16972919
That's MM
>>
>>16972937
It sounds like one of the last chapters of Dogscape is what it sounds like.
>>
>>16972944
>let's ruin a perfectly good joke and turn it into an edgy pretentious story
Bravo SCP-Wiki.
>>
>>16966207
Oh wait
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>16971870
>>
>>16949767
I adore cockroaches. It's too bad it's too cold for them where I live.
>>
>>16953519
Name the others.
>>
>>16954063
But once? Or forever?
>>
>>16973033
now I can't think of/want to see a movie with a really depressing ending. I think this would make a great movie.

>>16973041
how interesting.
>>
>>16954712
Careful you don't cause an atomic disaster when you split the atom on that edge.
>>
>>16957896
No, that's the first matrix. It failed, so the machines tried a more accurate-to-real-world simulation.
>>
>>16973068
wait I got one. Maybe A.I. the movie, was sad.
>>
>>16958477
Did you know that the Blue Whale is the largest organism known to science, past and present?
>>
>>16947841
No boom beach or clash of clans
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRhCz0ELrKs

big man tears.
>>
File: 700px-Horsecock_crossed.jpg (85 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
700px-Horsecock_crossed.jpg
85 KB, 700x541
>>
>>16973138
and then is this asshole.
>>
>>16971854
Have you ever seen this?
https://vimeo.com/124726288
>>
>>16973173
I had not... holy shit, good stuff.
>>
>>16966184
>that pic

I have so many occasions to use that on this board.
>>
>>16948598
that's fuckin metal
>>
>>16972909
This is a plot of a game called Lisa
>>
>>16958301
>Ice 9
Didn't have to go any farther anon
>>
>>16965090
so basically junji ito's "Falling"
http://junjiitomanga.wikia.com/wiki/Falling
>>
>>16965090
>Sakasama no Patema
>>
>>16971854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
>>
For me its an incredible speed up of the heat death of the universe, it's already kind of bad knowing that everything is going to end and there's nothing we can do to stop it but if it was happening soon that would be even worse
>>
>>16974042
Shh... Shh... Only heat death now.
>>
There are many doomsday scenarios i can imagine, but really hard for me to describe, but i'll try.

Maybe if the earth slowly gets consumed by darkness, and in the darkness consumes everything it gets in touch with. Until all of earth has completely disappeared, no one to learn of our culture and our advances
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.