[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: received_371105179753311.gif (558 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
received_371105179753311.gif
558 KB, 384x384
Can anything get through a black hole /x/? Share your thoughts.

>GIF not related
>>
>>16945449
Black holes are not holes.
>>
>>16945449
desu senpaitachi
>>
>>16945449
This is the process:

You get close to the black hole
You feel the pull of gravity start to tug harder on the closest parts to the black hole
You pass the event horizon and gravity increases
Spagettification starts
You get ripped appart to the point that only atoms remain
Eventually the atoms will hit an extremely dense surface
Congratulations, you are now part of the black hole
>>
>>16945449

the gravity in and around it so fucking high that time and space have literally collapsed, if there is something that can pass through till date no such thing has been found
>>
>>16945449
anything thats effected by gravity will fail to pass through a black hole, this is assuming you mean to pass in and out of the event horizon. the altnerative assumption is that you want to "go inside of it" in which case you don't understand what the fuck a black hole is
>>
>>16945449
That's classified information, new friend.
>>
Go on backpage and find out for yourself
>>
You can but you don't want to or you'll die. Imagine the black hole being the center of your brain, if you touch it (the singularity) the brain bursts like a bubble
>>
Hollywood defiantly can. lol
>>
>>16947837
Has anyone ever told you to stop speaking in very warped visual metaphors that people usually can't understand?
>>
>>16947874
Stop thinking with lines and start using solids. Can't tell you much more.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 625x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 625x1091
>>16947664
Not entirely true
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150525-a-black-hole-would-clone-you
>>
>>16947886
I already encoded scalar memories in the original host body. If you can't decode them, it directly lets me know that you can't solve non-polynomial problems. The lines are in place to maintain a new type of network that'll improve all communication.

Yes, all communication. Everywhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.