[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was in the mountains with my girlfriend and her family yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So I was in the mountains with my girlfriend and her family yesterday and her little sister found this goat skull in the back of a cave, hidden behind a rock, watching anyone that entered. Her step mum took it out and took a look at it. Anyway we put it back where it was, asked around and apparently there is a satanic cult which goes up there to do rituals and such. Not the nice satanists either, a branch off group.
Anyway, last night all of us dreamt about a goat in some form or another.
Kinda starting to get a creepy feeling too. I was one of the two of us who actually touched it.
Also I should probably mention that A) there were flowers spread in a circle in the cave, and in the middle just a especially flat bit of dirt.
and B) gfs Stepmother did make fun of it a bunch, put her finger through the neck hole area and put it on her head and such.

So, other than a painted skull, does anyone know what this is?
Is it just some prank by people who knew about the satanists?
Does anyone know anything about the symbol?

Thanks.
>>
OPs senpai is kill
>>
>>16944919
Your art project isn't /x/
fuck off.
>>
>>16944919
You should have taken that skull home. If you are gonna piss off the devil, you might as well have a pretty fucking cool ornament in the house.

[spoiler]You are probably OK. Stop being a whiny bitch.[/spoiler]
>>
>>16944938
I really wanted to take it home honestly, it does look cool as fuck. My girlfriend wouldn't have any of it though.
>>
>>16944919
I'd try to find someone that knows how to do hexes. If something really is happening then those should keep you safe enough until you can figure out what's happening and how to stop it. Any chance I could get the location of that cave or mountain?
>>
>>16944957
I really don't know anything about that but I'll look into that in case it's needed later.
Melville caves in Victoria, Australia.
>>
>>16944936
this desu senpai
>>
>>16944950
>My girlfriend wouldn't have any of it though.
>4chan

Your story has just turned unbelievable.
>>
>>16944919

I know what it is, and whoever put the skull there is not a satanist.

If you keep having dreams or strange events, just apologise and give permission for the spirits to leave.
>>
>>16945180
What is it?
>>
>>16945234

I'm not answering that.

Just don't forget to mean it when you say. Good luck, and don't worry.
>>
>>16945249
fag
>>
>>16945249
> I know what it is, but I'm not telling.

You don't know shit. Please fuck off.
>>
>>16945149
I thought this was /x/.
>>
>>16945249
You're a mason right?
>>
>with my girlfriend

Role playing thread detected
>>
>>16944919
RIP OP
>>
File: SicTransitGloriaMundi.png (539 KB, 710x531) Image search: [Google]
SicTransitGloriaMundi.png
539 KB, 710x531
>>16944919
There you are.
>>
Man, you can get that shit on etsy.
>>
>>16944919
Gf stepmom is kill violent blood
>>
>>16945753
This
>>
>>16944919
Spooky
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.