[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest Out of Body Experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1441054372351.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441054372351.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Whats the easiest way to have an OBE?

>inb4 drugs
I have no dollars or ways to get that stuff.

Life is boring wanna see if there's more to it, help a nigga out my fun foil friends.
>>
Rope around your neck until your astral body can untie the knot.
>>
>>16941386
Okay so thats all? How thick of a rope do I need? Or does that matter?
>>
>>16941396
use dental floss
>>
Practice controlled breathing meditiation. Turn off your electronics and all things that make sound, shut down all the lights, and stop all thoughts, just focus on a color, like purple and focus on breathing paterns.
>>
>>16941379
Poor Man's OBE Kit:
>Bottle or two of Nyquil, depends on your tolerance level
>A phone that can set multiple alarms
>Drink either one or two bottles of Nyquil (You want to be extremely tired, but still somewhat conscious prior to sleep)
>Set multiple alarms, each one hour into the future from the last. EG: 5PM, then 6PM, then 7PM, then 8PM... etc
>Sleep
>Each time you wake up and fall asleep again, you are much more likely to be lucid, eventually you will know you're dreaming, and you can force open your astral body
>Astral project
>>
The key to other world is subconscious. What stops you from reaching it? The conscious of course. How to switch conscious mind off is another subject, some use drugs, some meditation sometimes extreme situation is enough.
>>
>>16941519
Would that also work? I have some so I can do it if it'll work.

>>16941537
Will try thanks man :^]

>>16941553
If I drink more bottles will it be more likely to work? Like if I drink 8 bottles it'll be 4x more likely to work than 2 bottles?
>>
>>16941571

The meditation stuff really works, Read up on the purple chakras and the Dalai Llama, its really possible man,

Love you and have a good night
>>
>>16941571
If you're implying that you might die from drinking a bottle of Nyquil, you're an idiot. You wont.

You just want enough to make you extremely tired BUT STILL SOMEWHAT CONSCIOUS. So no, dont drink 12 bottles, just get yourself to the extremely tired point.
>>
>>16941379
Probably killing yourself. Isnt that when most people have them? When they're dying?
>>
>>16941582
This. It just takes time.
>>
>>16941386
>>16941692
Y'all beat me to it. But I'll still say it.
>>16941379
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16941553
>a bottle or two of nyquil
fucking dangerous
and it's not lucid dreaming, you will be dissociated by the dxm and maybe slightly drunk from the alcohol idk how much is in there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.