[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i figured out what happens when you die i call it Alien Resurrection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: flag.png (4 KB, 100x60) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
4 KB, 100x60
so i figured out what happens when you die
i call it Alien Resurrection Theory

basically, time is infinite, so everything that can happen will happen.

I believe this means there will eventually be an alien civilization so advanced they can see into the past. This would be possible due to them knowing literally everything thats possible to know. Anyway, they will see that you died and they will follow all pieces of you (down to a molecular level, or further) throughout the universe and collect all of your molecules in one place, where they will reassemble you using each and every piece you had when you were alive, in the correct places. theyd also do other stuff like circulate the blood, make sure all temperatures were right, etcetera, and just make you exactly the way you were some time before you died. Seeing as the brain contains everything that you are, including memories, personality, feelings, senses, etc., you'd essentially be reborn.

Its also possible they will have found some other way of recreating consciousness and will input it into a new body or some fake (virtual?) world.

tl;dr: if ressurection is possible, and time is infinite, we will all be reborn be aliens some time (billions of years) in the future after we've died.
>>
>>16935338
>see into the past
Like a picture or video?
>>
>>16935342
No. As in they'd know the cause of everything that's ever happened so they'd know the chain of events that led up to their present day.

I guess they could make a simulation of it, though.
>>
You just made me want to watch AI. It's a long one, but a good one.

The ending is basically what you described, except that they could only recreate someone for one day.
>>
File: 1445901909152.jpg (138 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1445901909152.jpg
138 KB, 600x476
>>16935350
You mean like the end of interstellar? The aliens(evolved humans) now exist outside our dimension and communicate to us in ways that transcend this dimension(love...or in a more sterile manner of thinking; instead of death and nothingness there is a quantifiable force that 'wills' itself into existence) since the black hole is a rip in spacetime, a hole in our dimension, they are then able project aspects of the past in the daughters room so he can communicate.

Its becoming better understood how future events can affect past events although we are only currently aware of the opposite.

I like this theory. Although everytime we try to imagine things like this it automatically gets debunked just because of the language used.

Example: the word Alien.
>>
>>16935338

one simple question op,

why?
>>
>>16935726
Not OP but

The plot twist is that, they're also trying to figure out their origins. We may think of them as this highly intelligent God like beings, but they're also created by a bigger guy...Who knows that bigger guy is also created. On and on.
>>
>>16935726
love.
>>
>>16935338
nah because even if time is infinite there is no other possibilities. Everything that happened happened for a reason. Everything is the effect of a cause and there is no other way the course of history would happen a different way (except if some being would return through time and consciously change events).
>>
>>16935338
The body replaces matter too often. They would need to build you as you were at a specific time for it to work. Meaning you could be back as a babby
>>
time in this universe is not infinite.. carbon life forms, and all carbon as a matter of fact, will be depleted.. used up.
For example, you burn a piece of paper: can you get that piece of paper back? Answer: No, it's been chemically altered.
All telepathic 5th dimensional shit aside, they couldn't rebirth a person into this reality.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.