[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come from a family of free masons and they'll never talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 5
File: msteps1.jpg (803 KB, 2145x1419) Image search: [Google]
msteps1.jpg
803 KB, 2145x1419
I come from a family of free masons and they'll never talk about it and get weird when i bring it up. I've heard weird shit about them from here. I'd just like to know anything you guys know about them. Not crazy conspiracy shit unless there are facts to back it up.
>>
What's the difference between the Scottish and York rite?
>>
they do rituals and ceremonies

for what? thats im trying to figure
>>
>>16934385
A friend of mine was telling me they worship Satan and other higher beings. Idek. That's why i'm here i wanna learn about them.
>>
Shameless self bump for knowledge.
>>
>>16934380
In America the AAR (Scottish Rite) is one of the more popular sub-degrees to take because you join at 32nd, and degree hunters like that. So it's contrasted with the "York Rite" which is a combo of degrees (way more than just in that pic), which people can do in set order if they want.
Elsewhere you have to join most of them independently, but in the US, the "York Rite Degrees" have one overarching governing body, with a couple of sub-Grand Lodge type things.

>>16934385
Kind of like moral stories to get the mind going for further discussion. The ceremonies are meant to be just a start point and inspiration, but a lot of places focus on them too much.
>>
> they'll never talk about it and get weird when i bring it up.
They have pacts of secrecy so they can't tell you about their group rituals with the Illuminati to kill goats to summon satan and instill their New World Order in the chaos of the armaggedon that they brought into the world
>>
>>16935181
>They have pacts of secrecy
Common myth, but not the case.
>>
>unless there are facts

You've come to the wrong place
>>
>>16935184
Then why did they dodge the topic when op brought up? Were they embarrassed of the rituals?
>>
>>16934373
They get weird because you're an idiot. It's just a networking system, they help each other grow in wealth. That's what 99.9999% of them do. It's nothing special unless you were born into their 0.0001 family.
>>
>>16935190
They might believe the myth themselves, like a lot of bumbling older members. Or maybe they don't think it's something OP should hear about regarding him not being suited to it, or in the hope he'll join and learn it himself.
>>
>>16934373
>facts

You're on /x/
>>
>>16934373
Just keep annoying them and tormenting them about it, they'll cough up eventually.
>>
>>16934373
It's just snobs chilling out with eachother. They won't talk about it with you because they know you go to /x/ and wouldn't belive anything.
>>
Jabulon - appearantly "god" or a "god" in masonry

Derives from Jehovah (Ja), Ba'al(Bul) and Osiris (On)

So the Gnostic creator god, "devil god" and some egyptian deity combine into one cluster bundle of an idea somehow

If masonry didn't worship "lucifer" as the god of the material world I am sure they would be more open to telling people "what" they do

They always beat around the bush and never exactly tell you anything useful, so as to get you to join and find out for yourself

Walt disney was a mason, look how sexually perverted disney cartoons are

George washington was a mason, and he was the first president and also "god" of america. Notice how Washington and Baphomet have the same sitting statues. I guess inauguration is an Osiris ritual

and America's prophecy seal "novus ordo seclorum" or new secular order(nwo) with the all seeing eye and pyramid

And the white house is the tip of an inverted pentagram
>>
>>16935300
'Tis true

Former mason Bill Schnoebelen will tell you all about it-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0
>>
>>16934373

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wXY_Bb7-s

That will tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>16935407
I seen a few videos like this

Another strange thing is the terms exoteric and esoteric, exoteric is what they show you on the outside
>hey kiddies come join our club
And esoteric
>kill the goat johnny

I tripped out thinking "what if" these videos were freemasons discussing the organization in terms like this, on Youtube and talk shows, just to get people to think that is what they do. Chances are, they are black magicians so yeah..

But whenever I read anything about them i know theyre full of it, and it seems very appearant this is what they do, i feel it on the inside
>>
It's designed to slowly teach esoteric knowledge as it guides you to the higher levels of consciousness. It is however at the very highest levels satanism as you can see with any 33rd degree mason. I climbed the same pyramid albeit differently and chose God. The truth is that masonry is essentially a bug light to moths, it seems very innocuous at first as though it is merely a brotherhood of likeminded individuals but remember no atheists are allowed, rituals must be performed, and they have temples. What are they worshipping and why is it so secret? Well you won't believe any of this but the final secret of this is that they believe they can get to heaven and kill God and sit on the throne and be as gods. This is a lie obviously, but the devil lies so well you can't see through it and therefore are imprisoned in the pyramid you thought you climbed.
>>
>>16935455
Is a lot of this physical or mental? I believe what you are saying, my cousin mentioned my uncle and grandpa wanted to sit on the throne of god. How do we know it is satanic though?
>>
>>16935594
people who are masons exist in real life retard
>>
>>16935300
>>16935455
All of that was false. Wow.

>>16935416
Bill claimed to be a Mason, but it's unlikely he was.
>>
>>16934373
>they'll never talk about it and get weird when i bring it up

because they take vowes never to talk about freemason shit unless its with freemasons
if you have any self respect it would be like telling your friend you are going to take care of his dog when hes on vacation then you take a shit on his poarch call him 4 days later and tell him hes a faggot for not having toilet paper out on his poarch

if you want to know more about freemasons then join them faggot
>>
>>16935722
>because they take vowes never to talk about freemason shit unless its with freemasons
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>16934373
Okay, I want a simple answer to this question.
1.What are the freemasons about?
2.How do you join/why should I?
>>
>>16935587
Because this has been going since the beginning of time. I don't what you mean by physical or mental but there is a war being waged inside of you and a grand deception controlling the world. Everything is inverted, it's all backwards and designed to cut you off from your birthright, the right to know God, the most high God. But this conditioning prevents you from accepting the truth but this is what Christ came here to save us from. I wish I could tell you more but there is so much supplementary and underlying information and I can't do much anyways I'm just one person. God bless and I hope your journey down this rabbit hole isn't too rough.
>>
In the UK masons basically meet up to just chat on about town renovations and get pissed. They have a "secret" handshake but that's about it. They only keep their practices secret to give themselves a feeling of superiority. Tbh I've never understood why you'd want to be part of a secret organisation that everyone knows about.
>>
OP here and i just wanted to say thanks for all the info.
>>16935052
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>16935208
Well i should have said not crazy mumbo jumbo.
>>16935240
I'm not about that.
>>16935282
I'd believe it. Unless they told me something completely outrageous.
>>16935587
I feel like it would be both,
>>16935722
I can't i'm only 18. (You need to be 21) Ones of them also has to come to you.
>>16935810
Spooky man. Has me interested though.
>>
>>16936242
>I'm not about that.
Keep your pimp hand strong nigga.
>>
>>16936242
>Ones of them also has to come to you.
That's not at all how that works.
2b1ask1.
>>
>>16936406
my mistake then. That's just what i was told in another thread.
>>
Is the 33rd Degree purely ceremonial or is there some new order you can join like the Shriner's or the illuminati when you attain it?
>>
>>16936576
Generally curios of that as well. A family member was 33rd Degree.
>>
>>16936559
yeah, lots of BS about Masons floating around,
I come from a family with quite a few as well.
Mine however are fairly open to discussing it.
Still don't know much though. You can read, I have a masonic bible from my uncle (which does have some interesting insights Also:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/
is a damn fine resource.
Hard to know what you're reading though. I think a lot of the 'meat' of the teaching comes from the "craft" or the physical symbols.
>>
>>16936576
>>16936624
as far as I know it's kinda an "extra" degree for administrative / ceremonial distinctions.
>>
>>16936631
Thanks anon.
>>
>>16936641
Anytime man,
I love all my Masonic family.
I'm not saying there isn't anything a little odd about them. But none have ever been anything short of good men in my eyes.
Hell, I still think of the square and compass as a sign I can trust. Fuck of a lot more than the cross at least.
>>
>>16935300
>Walt disney was a mason, look how sexually perverted disney cartoons are

Wut?
>>
>>16936242
I just got home from work and settled in, I know you think this is maybe roleplaying or some insane man but really crazy is a dismissive term anyways. Just pretending I was actually someone in the know who understood a truth of the world what questions would you want answered? Of course I do not know everything but I was the man who spoke to you and actually told you the truth of freemasonry.
>>
>>16937940
>I really just wanna know what they're about. Are any of the conspiracy's out there have any truth? I don't think they control the world but i feel like they have some influence. I you look at people in power a lot are free masons.
>>
>>16937968
Wow i did not mean to green text that whole post.....
>>
>>16937968
No freemasons are not the hid of the control system just a part of it. Here's the part you will be unwilling to believe. The conspiracy theories are actually true for most of them. This is the truth coming to light because truth cannot be buried. That's why many shades of gray are created to distract you from the one truth. Conspiracy theory is actually a trigger word like religious to make you think crazy and dismiss any evidence you may here, like trying to show someone proof of something after they argued against it they won't believe it their pride won't allow them to accept truth at that point and the enemy knows this. Other trigger words to make you think cool or hell yeah would be "fuck bitches get money" or "kill em all keep movin." When in reality everyone just wants to love and be loved and do cool things and create, we are pulled by the nose into a wicked life of selfishness and cruelty to others. The whole aim is to take you from being a cool person who just wants a peaceful and nice existence and make you into a monster. Monsters can be controlled, the ones like me who woke up from the lies cannot be. They want to pull you down with them ultimately. I don't even know if this makes any sense but I'm trying to put this all into words that make sense but there's so much I have to say.
>>
>>16938050
Sorry I meant freemasons don'tcontrol anything like bilderburg or the tri lateral commision dont run it. No one group runs it they are just chess pieces.
>>
>>16938050
well i'm here so say all you want to say. So you said a good chunk of conspiracy theories are true. So they do worship Satan?
>>
>>16938055
So who are the queen and king pieces?
>>
>>16938059
Well at the higher levels yes, just like skull and bones or any others. But as I said at the entry levels it's seemingly a brotherhood of likeminded good willed individuals, at the higher levels you get the walt disneys etc. This is all to fast track you to the ultimate end of all of these organizations. To essentially be in league with satan in his eternal rebellion, when you wake up, if you do, you will see all of this on your tv and mo one else will, you will hear nothing but programming on your radio. If you take nothing from this, just know that Christ was the standard we were supposed to be like and I have no idea how to explain all of this but I know your question was only masonry and so yes, they worship satan and to answer your unasked question yes they will give you wealth and power but you basically become a slave for it and you get more brainwashing in return for your arrangement. Sometimes I wonder if it's even good to tell you these things but maybe you are close to waking up, maybe you have realized something is off maybe you feel like you're in a coma somewhere maybe you feel like this is a dream I don't know but I will continue trying.
>>
>>16938061
I cannot even trust you enough to tell you this but you are not looking for whos you are looking for whats.
>>
>>16938082
I actually wasn't gonna ask about wealth lol. So you would say it's safe to say they are evil?
>>
illuminati confrim fuktard gtfo
>>
>>16938100
Thank you for your insightful comment into this discussion.
>>
>>16938059
Not who you were talking to earlier but someone else with 33 degree family, but basically yes. They try to spin it like he's the good guy revealing knowledge but in reality he's just trying to bring us down with him. Part of what they do is leave fake trails so people won't know who's in charge. They'll often frame the Jews or leftist or various people but the truth is one person is in charge and we don't know him. The end goal is a borderless, raceless, one religion, genderless and tracked population. The whole trans movement you're seeing is part of that. They believe lucifer is a sexless diety so that's why that's a big thing for them. But expect demonization of any nation or people who want to protect their borders, culture or traditions. They also control every religious group and political group, that's why sometimes it seems like they all have something off about them because the point is little truths in all of them mixed with lies. Hope I could help, if you got any questions ask away.
>>
>>16938111
Tbh I've liked what you said about them except for this whole nwo shit. I thought they were different.
>>
>>16938096
They are evil. Actual evil. But it doesn't seem like it in the beginning and in the higher levels they don't even believe evil exists. I guess the simplest way to explain it is they think it is natural selection strong eat weak etc. But they are actually fools who lost the game I played, and now I'm here on fucking 4chan of all things because this is where the seed was planted that lead me to seek the truth. Remember. False teachers are everywhere, they will not acceot Chris. But also remember your brothers are out here and we love you and are fighting for you. I don't even know if any of this made any sense at all but I'll see you guys on the other side God bless
>>
>>16938111
Annoying how i have family who were really high up in the masons and still are yes they believe in this bs. That is implying what you have said is true.
>>
>>16938116
What do you mean?
>>
>>16938124
About the nwo?
>>
>>16938111
Also this guy speaks the truth, I was raised roman catholic but the pope worships the devil, even has a telescope name lucifer, a 30 billion dollar estate the vatican, and rides in a 3 inch bullet proof glass encased vehicle. That sure as shit aint christianity.
>>
>>16938122
Because unless you actively try to figure it out, you won't know until you're very high up and then it's difficult to leave.

>>16938126
I mean what do you mean you like what I said about them. As in you agreed with their views other then the nwo stuff or you agreed with what I said other then the nwo stuff?
>>
Also to clarify the whole nwo agenda is shared among all of these secret societies. Masonry is just a path of slowly getting you to accept this all.
>>
>>16938130
I was also raised catholic until I learned. At the moment Islam and Catholicism are their biggest control tools to get to their goals. Another huge tool is nazism and communism. They often get things that seems like opposites but are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>16938132
I agreed with their views up until NWO stuff.
>>
>>16938152
Of course you did, most people are tricked into believing it's the right thing but never forget the intent is malicious. The whole equality and humanism movement is not what it appears. It all serves an occult purpose. What they really want is chaos, to bring order from. They want a smaller and easier to control population and are inching towards it with these things in ways the average person won't notice.
>>
>>16938162
Why this NWO shit? Idk i guess just don't understand. Different views.
>>
>>16938174
I guess what i'm trying to ask is why they want it.I think they don't realize it would be impossible to accomplish these goals they have in mind.
>>
>>16938174
They believe lucifer to be the light bringer and everything must be like him or opposite of God. If you pay attention to the media you'll notice an increase in occult, sex, satanism, and pushing of certain agendas. Such as currently the trans movement (as I already said lucifer is sexless). That is why you are slowly seeing the demonization of Christian judeo values and the dying of the family values. It takes a very long time to explain everything but they are into gnostic books, kabalah, occult, and satanism. They are obsessed with become God, taking his place, and I'm not exactly sure why but it's the Christian/Jewish god that they consider an enemy. Just research it and you'll start seeing the symbols and agenda everywhere, just watch out for all the disinformation because part of what they also do is flood the Internet with half truths to lead people away from the truth.
>>
>>16938215
Muh family values. If any of this is true they seems fucking degenerate.
>>
>>16938215
I feel like this goes full circle and connects with other shit that has happened in history. Quite unsettling.
>>
>>16938200
The goals are not only possible, but nearly there. If you said 20 years ago that men would be turning to women, borders are considered racist, or even the things we see on tv now would be normal people would have called you insane. It will happen, they have far more power then you could imagine at this point. They own science, education, media, and politics. They tell us what they want us to here and we'll never know if toots true or not.
>>
>>16938240
Then every once in awhile you get a wild card like Hitler?
>>
>>16938231
While they are degenerate, the family values thing has a point. They want women to be whores and have kids without a family. Then they could raise the kids while the single mom is working using the media to make them exactly how they want them.

>>16938233
It does. It's been happening for thousands of years. It's a slow process but it's been sped up with how readily media is available.
>>
>>16938248
Not a wild card at all. Hitler was heavily into the occult and Darwinism, or the belief that certain people are inferior and should be killed for population control. Sort of a warm up for the next nwo leader. He was propped up by the Catholic Church and the allies themselves. He was used to bring Israel back, which they want to eradicate eventually because once again opposite of God and Jesus, Jesus was a Jew from Israel. Many people think Zionism is behind it all but it's actually just a tool to get all Jews in one place to sacrifice.
>>
>>16938150
Man I am so glad there are other people who are awake. Thanks brother
>>
>>16938261
I mean but in the eyes of the free masons and other organizations like them wouldn't he be seen as a major threat?
>>
I am the guy who started talking about this to OP and opening his mind to the programming and I really cannot trust any of you to not fuck with him or me but it feels so good to know I'm not alone in my understanding of this mind control. Here on 4chan the asshole of the asshole I found truth and found people who know the truth. That's enough for me and fuels me for the fight. I'll be back but know this OP, when you know God, the most high God, the true God, none of any of this can fuck with you until you are killed for what you know, like Dr. King or JFK when they completed their work then they died. Only when it glorified the father and the martyr the most. But this must seem like religious zealotry or insanity to you now. Keep heart good brother, we're gonna make it out of this thing alive.
>>
>>16938264
Really glad others are escaping has well. Too many Catholics refuse to even listen to anything to shows the church in a negative light.

>>16938271
Maybe the low ones who don't know the plan. To everyone else he pushed forward all their agenda. Not only with Jews and population control but also paving the way for europes current state. You see after the nazism movement Europe became the tolerant new Europe, ready to flood with refugees. The point of that is to cause chaos in Europe and further kill judeo Christian values by bringing a hostile Islamic culture to compete with it. Remember the last pope was even in hitler youth.
>>
>>16938283
Not crazy. I'll take anything into consideration. I just need to look into it more. Either though personal experience or just looking into all this shit.
>>
According to my brother (he is one, wants me to be one) it's just like a frat.

You get connections, share your opinions, have support.
>>
>>16938283
Keep fighting and spreading the word brother. The world needs to know what we're being fed.

>>16938289
Read revelations, watch nazis and the occult and look into the hidden history of the Catholic Church. Another good source is a YouTube page called vigilant Christian, I don't always agree with him but he shows a lot of the symbolism in the modern world.
>>
>>16938301
I'll check it out.
>>
>>16938297
At the lower levels.

>>16938301
Also left out, check out Charles Lawson. He may sound a bit red neck ish but he does a lot of research on interesting nwo things in relation to some of the topics I brought up. He's a pastor but he's not a member of the world council of churches, they're the ones controlling religious organizations and almost every church in America is part of it. Joel Osteen type preachers are what they want to push. Pastors that spread a false positive message and discourage government criticism or any deeper research.
>>
>>16934373

Similar situation, but my father is open about what he can be open about.

I honestly like the idea that, even if the human element can cause hickups here and there, good people have influence in our corrupt world.
>>
the other night i had a dream my grandpa was a mason

in the dream i went to his house and he had a cheap plastic sign on his lawn that said "A 10TH DEGREE MASON LIVES HERE" or something

he's been dead 20 years btw?
>>
>>16938327
Practically every male in my family on my dad's side is a Freemason. Except for my dad oddly enough.
>>
So does anyone want to hear about it from an actual Mason, or are you all content to keep blabbering on about satan worship?
>>
So many agendas out here, when I woke up I turned the tv on and saw ridiculousness and watched that skateboarder dude always wearing a monster symbol which is Aramaic for 666 and he's pushing this extremely mindless garbage tv show that makes you laugh at other people's suffering. Then I turned the channel and saw an advertisement for american idol which they now just call Idol which is basically giving praise to human idols on a show called idol. That's idolatry of the highest order. It's all right in front of you so plain that when the truth is shown to you you reject it because you will not accept you've been fooled out of pride. The devil truly is the master of deception but once the wool is pulled back, the only thing you can do is move forward and dismantle the machine, free the people, and glorify the Father. I'm honestly astounded there are people here who know what I know, and in fact know more sometimes. His righteousness will be known in the end of days.
>>
>>16938375
I'd love to hear anything about the masons. Why i made this thread.
>>
>>16938379
Well idk about all that. To me that's stretching it.
>>
>>16938375
We've already covered so much truth that your misunderstanding of the truth, ignorance(no offense) or deliberate shilling are now irrelevant.
>>
>>16938383
Weakest shill I've seen in a while. And I don't even use the term shill.
>>
>>16938380

Okay.

To put it simply, Freemasonry is about taking good men (subjective judgement, yes, but that's the intent) and making them into better men. That's it. That's the goal.

To accomplish that goal, we use symbolism to as a way of teaching moral lessons, which one then applies in order to improve themselves and their lives in general.

Everything you see outside of that, the charity, the friendliness, the furthering of education and so on, is a result of the internal struggle to improve one's self.

We're not a "secret society", we're a society "with secrets" (i.e., the symbolism is secret). Otherwise, lodges wouldn't have websites, we wouldn't wear rings (or in the case of some, tattoos, but those are strictly the choice of the person who gets them), we wouldn't welcome visitors into our lodges (which generally speaking we do).

Any specific questions?
>>
>>16938391
How am i a shill? For expressing my opinion? I want to know more about the masons but as as soon as i slightly disagree you call me a shill.
>>
>>16938396
How high are you in the rankings? Depending on your answer i'd have more questions. I genuinely feel there is more to it than what is let on.
>>
>>16938403

To that, I ask you, what is your understanding of the "ranking" system of Masonry?
>>
>>16938405
To be completely honest not much.
>>
Take what everyone has said with a grain of salt, now it is the enemy's turn to talk.
>>
>>16938406

Okay, let me elaborate on that, then.

Masonry isn't hierarchy for the most part. A 33 degree scottish rite Mason is not higher than a 3rd degree blue lodge Mason. The degrees represent various stages of symbolism which you have to learn to get to the next level (it's sort of like math or music in that way), with the first three being the basis for all of it, and being the most important. There is no degree "higher" than third.

Another question, why don't you just go to your local lodge and ask questions if you're so curious? I'm sure you could find someone who'd be more than glad to talk to you about it.
>>
>>16938411
I would go to one but i don't know where on is and i don't have the time to go and join cause i leave for boot camp soon. Don't you have to be 21 to join?
>>
>>16938416

It depends on the state, look up (insert state here) grand lodge for rules on joining. The places I know of, it's 18.

Besides, you don't have to join just to get questions answered. Google "(your city) freemason lodge", and either make a call and arrange a time, or drop in on visitors night, if they've got one, and ask what you will.
>>
>>16938419
Well i'd like to join anyways. They've always had me interested. I don't believe the whole NWO thing but i still think there is a lot more to it and i'd like to be apart of it haha.
>>
>>16938423

That being the case, I would go to your local lodge, say hi, let them know you've got to wait until after boot camp to join, and then if you have free time once you're through BCT + AIT, file a formal application.
>>
>>16938426
Marines m8. Thanks for all the info though i really appreciate it.
>>
>>16938429

Anytime.

Oh cool. Uuuuh, BCT and whatever you guys call AIT, then, haha.
>>
>>16938119
sup I'm chris, why aren't ppl accepting me?
>>
>>16938445
Christ* this phone sucks.
>>
>>16938399
Shun the unbeliever, shuuuun!
>>
>>16938261
>Hitler
>Occult

Except for the fact he made it known that all those who are associated with the occult are to be put to death. He made a single pact with one occultist that was broken, details aren't important no more than pointing out you are talking out of your ass.
>>
File: 1445980571811.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445980571811.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1920
Seems like there are a few knowledgeable people here, so, as someone interested in joining what should I do?

>I believe in an abstract higher power (specifically the essential goodness and god-like potential of humanity)
>I want to do good in the world and meet like minded people.

But
>I don't know any masons.
>I am estranged from my family, so even if there was a link somewhere in the branches I'll never find it.
>I have no existing social ties or networks.

There's a lodge in my city, but I can hardly just go up and knock.
>>
I've also had a masonic dream. Weird because it also featured a cheap plastic laminated document with a all seeing eye and it said member if I remember correctly. A woman held it and said "remember? reciting the pledge!?" which actually kind of startled me because I had mentioned on of their phrases to my mom. "is there no help for the widows son"
>>
>>16938525
>hitler
>not occult

Even people who don't believe the whole nwo thing know about the nazis and the occult. There's plenty of documentaries about it once you choose to open your eyes to it.
>>
>>16938059
Not at all. Just because Pike used the Biblical term of Lucifer at one point, uneducated people think that means satan.
>>
>>16938589
>There's a lodge in my city, but I can hardly just go up and knock.
Actually yes. Yes you can.
>>
>>16935052
>In America the AAR (Scottish Rite) is one of the more popular sub-degrees to take because you join at 32nd, and degree hunters like that.

Wait so a person joining the Scottish Rite could bypass all the over 31 fucking degrees and start right at the top. What the fuck is the point in that?

You're full of bullshit.
>>
I have a question for any masons

Why does the Freemasons and other masonic groups ( Oddfellows, OTO, etc) seem to accept every religion into their organisations except catholic?
>>
>>16935792
>1.What are the freemasons about?
Making you a better man. Sure it's ambiguous, but it's not a lie. The Wikipedia on it is pretty decent on the details.
>>16935792
>2.How do you join/why should I?
You join by just asking, it's not hard to get into these days. You join if after you've done research, it sounds interesting.
>>
Do any of you faggots know what the term Lucifer means? It's not a diety, it's a title.

Jesus refereed to himself as it. It means light bringer, or candle-holder. Better known as knowledge giver. The Bible referred to Satan as Satan, not Lucifer.
>>
File: 789465879848910.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
789465879848910.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>16934373
>>16940529

OP here is a broadcast from Bill Cooper talking about an Art bell interview with Freemasons thats a little over an hour in length. I think you should have an open mind and listen to the entire broadcast to let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sQmFpiyboY
>>
>>16940602
I'll check it out.
>>
>>16939519
Catholicism is already part of their control system just like when jay z talks about Catholicism he wants to lead you to a false trail. There are levels upon levels of deception.
>>
>>16935710
"False"
>>
>>16940557
Lucifer and many other name ares very much synonyms for satan.
>>
>>16940786

Okay thanks. Let me know your thoughts.
>>
>>16938215
shut up nigga everything has always been disgusting in the world. we just never had computers to get the people with similarly freaky interests to band together and push themselves to be more open and comfortable with themselves instead of trying to hide it nd be happy, everyones fucked up so wut
>>
>>16940529
Are the dues expensive?
>>
>>16935810

Jesus is the ASSASSIN of Imagination!
>>
>>16940826
On part 4 right now and idk about this guy.
>>
File: 1897561508674.png (110 KB, 411x412) Image search: [Google]
1897561508674.png
110 KB, 411x412
>>16941033

Its not about Cooper or Art. He admits he may have been wrong on many occasions and tells you many times not to believe him. I found he was wrong in many areas. Its about the interpretations of Freemasonry in general.
>>
>>16940812
Because humans made it that way.
>>
Freemasonry is a modern carryover of the ancient mystery schools. However, it's currently a shell of its former self. Nowadays it's just a mens fraternity (which is not necessarily a bad thing) because no one even within freemasonry truely understands their own symbolism on a practical level.

Modern freemasonry is to the ancient mystery schools as modern churches are to the teachings of Jesus.

By the way, if you want to now about the true origins of freemasonry, you'd best read the relevant books by authors like Manly P Hall. Don't fall for all the illuminati Satanism fearmongering (these people do exist, but are not caused by freemasonry). Freemasonry as an organization has (or had) a noble purpose. Now there may be a select few individuals who are involved in freemasonry for the connections it's provides, and also happen to be involved in Satanism or whatever other wierd shit they do. Just like how some church pastors are quite obviously running their church as a profit machine.

By the way, freemasons do allow catholics to become masons, but the catholic church doesn't allow it's members to become freemasons. (This is at least true in general, individual lodges and churches may have their own rules that go against the grain).
>>
>>16941745
I want to find something that still has a noble purpose.
>>
>>16941760

There aren't many real "mystery schools" left in the modern world, especially not in the west. Most of them died off or went underground at the beginning of the Christian era. There are some genuine sufi lineages, several daoist lineages, and many yogi lineages in the world today but of course they will be hard to access as a westerner. These schools/groups are really the closest things to something that has the same goal of true, original freemasonry, although they of course achieve these goals through different systems, not through the typical western (Greek/Egyptian) way of doing things.
>>
>>16934373

>I come from a family of free masons

No you don't.
>>
>>16941831
Pretty sure ik my family lineage better than you.
>>
>>16941844

Pretty sure you're a dumb cunt and you're full of shit. LOL
>>
>>16941890
Thank you for the insightful and helpful comments you have brought into our conversation.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 431x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 431x478
>>16938119
How do we know you're not feeding us disinfo to confuse us.

>believe nothing.
>>
>>16934373

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ

Shriner basically a 33rd high level mason says hes Lucifer! What do you think OP?
>>
>>16941966
I believe everything that man said %100 no doubts what so ever.
>>
>>16942043

So why do you worship Lucifer? I didn't doubt Albert Pike when he wrote that Lucifer is their God.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.