[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any idea of how to make a spirit suffer? Not just banish, actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: transferir (1).jpg (10 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
transferir (1).jpg
10 KB, 291x173
Any idea of how to make a spirit suffer? Not just banish, actually inflicting it pain.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Its roleplay. You can do whatever you want.
>>
The name of God makes those turned towards mischief suffer. Nothing is more powerful than radiation of faith towards the spiritual intractable.
>>
>>16928218
poop on it
>>
Get your necromancy to level 75 and cast a Curse of Pain on it.
>>
>>16928218
Not. Possible.

No evidence has ever risen to support the claim of a soul. None. So it's impossible.

And furthermore, suppose that there is evidence for a soul and there is a way to inflict harm onto a soul. Why the fuck would you do that you fucking psychopath.

Even IF the person deserves it. And even IF it's for a good cause. Inflicting pain onto others that is impossible to avoid, to alleviate that pain at all. What kind of monster are you?
>>
Why? Are you some white knight douche?

As a member of a black magic organization and a practicioner of the dark arts, actually magic and not some role play horse shit, i've always had to deal with the spirit world getting into my buisness and trying to fuck up my spells. There's a clear descriminatory line between how i'm treated in either good or bad intentions.

I've been having to fight and injure and even kill spirits to get where i am now.
>>
>>16928218
Eat it, slowly.
>>
>>16928218
you could use the Blasting Rod method found in the Grand Grimoire. good luck.
>>
>>16929937
>Implying magic is real

My god...are you off your meds?
>>
>>16929948
I ate a ghost once. As it had no physical form, it worked completely.

So i ate another just to see what would happen.
I could feel him kicking and punching me from the inside. I make me think "Wow. So this is what wolves go through all the time"
But i was actually pretty terrified.

I still can't explain that one entity.

I feel it's just best if i don't ask questions
I might even find answers if i do.
Answers that i don't want to know.
>>
>>16929937
>Injure, Kill

So if you know the answer, why do you ask the question?
>>
>>16929954
There is no dellusion that magic is real.
Never documented or encountered.

Can you say the same for what you believe?
>>
>>16929964
Hi.

>>16929966
>>16929962
>>16929937

All me. Samefag. Not OP.
>>
File: pent-invert.gif (1 KB, 153x160) Image search: [Google]
pent-invert.gif
1 KB, 153x160
>>16929970
Can't tell that i'm a witch, can you?
>>
>>16929966
Oh Really? I believe that the universe is huge. I believe that the paranormal is just people who lack critical thinking skills.

Is this Documented and evidence for what I believe in? Sure there is, look at a ton of scientific evidence that support my limited belief.
>>
>>16929984
The evidence that ghosts aren't real?
Is there actually any at all?

Is there some evidence to contrary?
I know that there is.
>>
>>16928218
I am not going to answer your question unless i know you're aren't just going to hate-crime some unsuspecting demon.
Not that you could do any damage.
>>
>>16929986
Most haunting houses have reports of ghost haunting them. Now these houses are old and unkept. Now when some aspect of houses when they decay the emit Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide is poisonous to the mind. How do you know you are poisoned? Visual hallucinations. And what is the most common visual hallucination? Shadowy figures. The brain tries to make sense because the our brains see patterns. The brain sees this strangeness and tries to make sense. Ghostly images insue.
>>
Spiritwrack
or twist its nips
>>
>>16930027
You talk like an ape chews.
>>
>>16928221
/thread
>>
>>16930041
Okay.
>>
Is it stuck in that location?

Find a laptop, sit down. Put on the shittiest anime you can find. I'm talkin' some Sword Art Online level shit or worse. Then, just wait for the poltergeist activity to kick up as the plotholes pile higher.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Pure White Sea salt. Blessed.
Just got to know where it goes, because last I checked throwing salt around in a house won't do anything.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.