[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attaching Spirits to Objects?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: sewn kin.jpg (21 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
sewn kin.jpg
21 KB, 500x667
Alright, so here's my situation.

There's been this ghost in my house and I know he's occupying a mask that I own.

It's a nice mask, and I need to use it for a film project. However, I don't want him causing shit by someone putting it on. So, I came up with a solution.

I proposed to the ghost that I can give him a more suitable vessel if he can help me out. My idea is that I let him occupy a different mask, one that I don't mind giving away, and then I give that mask to this one asshole who screwed me over a while ago. Then the ghost gets a better host, and I get revenge. Two birds, one stone.

Only problem is, I don't know how to attach a ghost to something else. Do I use a sigil or some shit? Or can the ghost just give his consent? Anyone that has any tips please fill me in.
>>
self-bump because i need this
>>
>>16925421
where are the answers folks? someone just throw me a bone here
>>
>>16925406
You could try sex magic, but it's not without risks if you're uninitiated to the proper rituals.

One of you will assume the male/dominant/sending role and don the cursed object while the female/submissive/receiving wears the empty vessel. If you can't find any willing ladies two guys can work as well. Just make sure balls aren't touching (unless you're into that thing you sick puppy).
>>
>>16925466
Nah man, I hear that you can get ghost aids from that.
>>
how about you throw the mask and leave it be
>>
>>16925553
I'm just trying to find a creative way to solve my dilemma. If I do this, everyone wins.
>>
Just a shot in the dark not a practitioner of any kind maybe take haunted mask a and other mask b to secluded then explain whats going to happen to entity then submerge mask a completely in water while mask b is beside it keep mask a submerged wait for any sensory changes then take mask b offsite then while mask a is still submerged take back to house then UN submerge it dont take mask b back to your house again
>>
>>16925616
Sounds legit. Enter this mask or drown.
>>
>>16925616
It could work. Although I'm not sure that I want to get the mask wet; it might get ruined. The spirit might even be released and who knows what would happen then.
>>
bump out of curiosity. i dont see why plaster and newspaper cant get the "same" mask though, and burning or locking up the possessed mask.
>>
>>16925697
It's a really nice mask, and honestly, if I wanted to remove the spirit altogether, I could just use salt or something to banish it completely. And besides, today's the day of the dead, and ghosts are people too, so why not help it out or something?
>>
>>16925466
WTF
>>
File: Sigil of the Gateway.png (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Sigil of the Gateway.png
11 KB, 225x225
Okay, I'm looking into sigils and shit, and, quite frankly, I have no idea what I'm doing. Would the sigil of the gateway work for this at all?
>>
The symbols or sigils are only as effective as your belief in them and your lack of will would also be an issue I think you need more info about the entity may put on mask and ghost automatic write but be careful masks are inherently dehumanizing And leave one vulnerable to possession and influence although that would potentially make auto writing more effective
>>
>>16925406
Make another identical mask for your film project.
>>
>>16925406
how do you even know if you actually have a ghost can you provide proof
>>
>>16925647
What if you did the same thing but like buried them in salt?
>>
Alright I'm back, and I have a plan. I'm inviting him to enter the other mask, but I gave him an ultimatum. Either he can possess the new mask, and have a chance at freedom, or he stays in the current one until I find a way to remove him more permanently.

Now what exactly would he require to possess this new mask? Or could he do so already?

>>16925934
As for proof, we're talking about a ghost here, so it's a little tricky to come up with proof. However, the mask changes places in the room sometimes and I get this feeling whenever I look at the mask, especially the eyes.

>>16926060
That sounds like a much better plan, but would I have to bury the mask? That would take a lot of salt and I don't exactly have that much lying around.
>>
>>16926075
Salt is cheap, you can buy it with ease. And if you're dealing with spirits, it'll probably be handy to have some around.

As for how to get it from one to the other, I'd say make the exact same marking on both masks, binding the two together. You could even do it in something that you could then erase off of the original mask, not leaving a path back (like if you ground sage into a paste and then cleaned it off afterwards).
>>
>>16926107
I like this plan. I'll try putting a mark on each mask. Should I leave them overnight or should I erase it from the original mask immediately?
>>
>>16926157
I would do it immediately after the transfer. You're convincing it that it will either go into the other mask or spend eternity trapped in there, right? Erase it as quickly as you can to make sure that it doesn't get back.
>>
>>16926166
I think I'll try this right now. Then I'll sprinkle salt or something over the original mask to make sure it's not still in there.
>>
>>16926169
That's a good idea. If you have access to holy water or blessed oil, putting a few drops wouldn't hurt either, just to be safe.
>>
>>16926176
Alright, I put a mark on both masks, removed the mark from the first, and then put salt on it for now. If I get access to any holy water or anything else really, I'll put that on there too. I also went ahead and hid the mark on the new mask to protect it from the elements and to make it less conspicuous.
>>
>>16926219
Seems like you ought to be good, friend.

And if not, I'm sure ghosty will be happy to let you know.
>>
>>16926230
>>16926219
If this thread lives, keep us updated anon
>>
>>16926230
Can't wait to get that memo, heh. Thanks for all the help man.

>>16926239
I will post any results if I get any, I plan to give the mask away by tomorrow.
>>
>>16925585
there is no making deals with ghosts, but i think you will find that out on your own
>>
>>16925406
You need some "training" to force him, and most of the time it does not end well. Also you can't fool him with just another mask, he likes the nice mask for a reason and the psiquic energy that you are probably putting in that mask makes it extra comfy.
If you keep doing this ultimatum thing be prepared to deal with some shit.
>>
>>16925406
Ask it if it would be willing to move if you got it a better mask. Make sure it likes the one you find. Or just pay someone who knows what the fuck they're doing. Or just forget the idea altogether, it's risky and farfetched.
>>
You should tie the spirit to a dildo

Then you'll have a ghost dildo

A spooper for your pooper
>>
So ghosts and spirits, as you think you know them, are not a thing. What you have is a demon in a spirit form because it can't get to this plane yet.

He's going along with this, no doubt. Or saying nothing and making you feel like it's all ok to do this. The moment you lift up the primary mask and do whatever it is you hope to do to it to make the "ghost" move on, the demon will have a doorway to you. Period.

Enjoy.
>>
I dont think the theory of all ghost being demons in disguise has alot of merritt theirs just to much left over nonsense from the dark ages and too little unbiased Information granted the whole mask thing is a bit suspicious and coaxing you into performing rituals sounds demonic to me
>>
>>16925406
>I proposed to the ghost that I can give him a more suitable vessel if he can help me out. My idea is that I let him occupy a different mask, one that I don't mind giving away, and then I give that mask to this one asshole who screwed me over a while ago. Then the ghost gets a better host, and I get revenge. Two birds, one stone.
sounds like your asking for your karma to get fucked up, and this is totally not going to come around to bite you in the ass
>>
>>16927285
>>16927348
>>16927394
>>16927596
>>16927995
>>16928013

Yeah, I figure the ghost might try and pull some shit on me. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm still not taking any chances and I don't think I'm doing anything particularly stupid. I've already sent mask b away and I'm definitely not trusting mask a anytime soon. I'm don't claim to have any idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm being as careful and smart about this as I can. Just in case though, any measures I can take to ensure my safety?
>>
>>16925406
You just watched shaman king or something?
>>
>>16929586
haven't seen it. do you recommend it?
>>
What you really need to do is perform an exorcism because clearly that spirit isn't at peace if it is occupying a mask. Now I recommend looking at some rites first before doing anything that might make it think that you're trying to take it out of its house. Spirits aren't stupid OP especially if they were human at one point so don't try to pull anything that would make them quite angry.
>>
>>16929925
Be sure that it is in fact a spirit and not just a lump of energy that collected over time. If it is just energy trapped in there, you're in luck. That kind situation doesn't require you to work with the spirit's personality. If anything goes wrong, just perform a cleansing and that should do that trick. However, if it is a spirit, that where things get tricky because sometimes they won't want to leave. As per making it think that it will spend eternity in the mask, I personally wouldn't do that especially if you plan on making it move to another mask. Remember, they have a mind of their own so be careful how you word things. The safest thing to do would be to offer some sort of peace to this entity, not to move it to another mask.
>>
>>16929925
>>16929952

I'm not trying to piss it off or anything, I would like to think I've done a good job of avoiding that so far. However, I don't mind asserting myself and letting it know that it shouldn't stay here, but I'm at least letting it know that I'm willing to help it find a more suitable location. For all I know, it could still be here, and that's its own choice. If it is still here and it starts to cause a real problem, I'll look into exorcism.
>>
>>16929968
Alright, that seems good enough. I just can't stress enough to be REALLY careful it is in fact a spirit and not just a collection of energy. You don't always know right away just what kind of entity this is so please be sure to note any characteristics of it. Remember that these things aren't always visible and don't exist in the physical way that we do so it's in your best interest to not make an invisible enemy. If all goes wrong, you know what to look into.
>>
Take me away as I am,cause I won the coincidence lottery. In 3 months I'll be ready to say hi. After that, whatever, it's as far as I can go.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.