[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 33
File: heron-face.jpg (103 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
heron-face.jpg
103 KB, 800x796
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

Also a creation of a more decent OP text is in progress (with tutorials and links).

Nothing is written in stone, even the thread's title can change - this General is basically a newborn.

One more thing:

>This thread is transforming into a healing thoughtform itself.

>We're constantly charging it with thoughts, attention, emotions, and - that's the important part - with healing.

>And this energy is becoming stronger and stronger with time... and also its power.

>So yeah, we're suddenly in a very exciting experiment here!
>We can help many anons with this unique opportunity.

RULES:
>no fight
>no religious or fedora tipping nonsense
>be nice

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!

Also this is my address:
[email protected]

You can contact me anytime.
>>
File: vafaf.jpg (45 KB, 352x331) Image search: [Google]
vafaf.jpg
45 KB, 352x331
Hey everyone,

Heron's here.
And yeah: here we go again, just as I promised! :)

While I still use the e-mail address in OP, I advise to use this thread instead, because sometimes I can't check new mails.

Also this is the channel of Quantum Touch, the method I usually practice: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch

Everyone can ask for distant healing sessions, you can remain anonymous and you can also send energy to others.

Etc, etc.

So let's do this! ;)
>>
File: 76388-bigthumbnail.jpg (40 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
76388-bigthumbnail.jpg
40 KB, 450x338
Also I found two archived /phg/, you can check them here:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16827274/

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16810418/
>>
And I strongly recommend to watch this video (either you want to be healed or heal others): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Zzc3LIIws
>>
>>16923765
Welcome back.
And a third thread \o/
>>
>>16923817
>Welcome back.

Thank you!
It's good to be back.

>And a third thread \o/

Really? Wow!

I think it's the third "official" /phg/, and first there was a "prototype", nameless healing thread.

Oh, and wait!
I think there was another one, after I left.... but I'm not sure.

Anyway: huzzah! :D
>>
File: 190726758_orig.png (1 MB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
190726758_orig.png
1 MB, 640x514
If you're interested in Reiki, here's a link to a good self-attunement meditation: http://lightworkers.org/blog/75064/grassroots-reiki-self-attunement-meditation

P.S.: this is not "traditional" Reiki; if you want to learn something like that, you'll need a master / teacher, a level 3 practitioner for a personal attunement.

Although I tried this meditation years ago, and I found it really useful.
If you like to experiment with energetic systems, give it a try!
>>
Hi, can you help me? I have fungal infestation in my intestines which causes me a lot of health issues (lowered immunity, skin rashes, mouth ulcers etc). It would be really nice if this quantum touch could help me a bit, I'm really tired of medications and constant diets
>>
File: sfsafae.jpg (210 KB, 808x594) Image search: [Google]
sfsafae.jpg
210 KB, 808x594
>>16923933

In theory, every healing is self-healing.
Your body lost its balance, somehow, so we have to "re-balance" it.

I've seen immunity and skin problems heal, so nothing is impossible. ;)

I'll hold the "healing space" for you, you don't even have to do anything, self-healing will be accelerated and get "boosted".

Sending the energy right now.
>>
>>16923765
Wow, last night i twisted my fucking ankle, i have recently found a new job, and i only worked for 1 day...

Well, i could use some help, why not? Nothing to lose, twisted my left ankle, eent to the hospital, wearing right now some kind of orthopedic boot
What do you need to help me? Pls
>>
Do you think there is a way to make pancreas work again after it stopped? (diabetes) would apriciate any energy help.
>>
>>16924008
>What do you need to help me? Pls

Your post is perfectly enough - I use them as focal points.

And of course, I see what I can do.

>>16924063
>Do you think there is a way to make pancreas work again after it stopped? (diabetes) would apriciate any energy help.

I believe everything is possible. :)

Most illnesses have mental origins.
Fear, anger, self-doubt can literally manifest in the body.

So you're next, anon! ;)
>>
I've got a std that deformed the tip of my penis a bit and a bad injury in my right lower back. I can't give you anything but my gratitude, but i'd really appreciate if one of you could give a poor fool a second chance
>>
File: afsadasd.jpg (165 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
afsadasd.jpg
165 KB, 570x713
>>16924251

You are next on my list, precious anon!
I'll do my best to help your healing process.

And I think you should work on your self-love: we are all alone in our perspective - so you are the most important being in your life (if you love someone else, you love these people through yourself, your perspective - everything begins with you!); you must love yourself if you want to be loved and healed.

So relax and let the self-healing work! ;)

P.S.: Many people think that we are just randomly floating in space... But I believe there is some kind of a higher power (even if its love, consciousness or vibrating energy) that attracts things to each other.
So everyone I meet is important.

If there are no accidents in life, then the simple fact that we just "met" in this thread makes you important, for me. ;)
>>
>>16923777
May I receive healing with quantum touch? What do you need from me? Thanks in advance
>>
>>16924356
>May I receive healing with quantum touch? What do you need from me? Thanks in advance

Your post is perfectly enough.

I'm sending the energy. :)
>>
What have your experiences been with Quantum Touch, op? I get how to do the gist of it, but I haven't really put in the time to practice. How long did it take before you were able to produce results? I've been having what appears to be runner's knee and figure that would be a good way to practice on myself.
>>
>>16923765

Can you send me some energies to my stressed back, please ?
>>
>>16924640
This is...new, perhaps bullshit but I'm inclined to believe it.

I go to college once a week, but in that one day I get most if not all my fulltime course load done. The following night, I am unable to sleep or eat, or even relax. All my energy is gone, yet I feel inclined yo do more work, or keep myself active. I need to feel good on these days. My back is aching, my feet are hurting and my mind is numb with numbers and algorithms. I need relaxation. I need my preexisting stomach condition (Minor gastroparesis or something) to lessen its grip on my life. If any of this can be alleviated, I will be forever grateful.
>>
>>16926002
Sent.

No request. I'm convalescing.
>>
File: il_570xN.435826396_sau7.jpg (179 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.435826396_sau7.jpg
179 KB, 570x713
>>16924640

Practice, practice, practice... and it will be stronger.

QT is typically that sort of thing: if you exercise, it's going to do miracles.

You have to focus on the breathing part, that helps a lot.

My first results were with Reiki, but QT also fantastic.
Try different methods and you'll see.

Also QT is kinda "open source" and even the founder is experimenting with it, so it's definitely good stuff.

It's one of my favourite methods, and I've been practicing healing for about 10 years.

>>16926002
>Can you send me some energies to my stressed back, please ?

Sending the energy, anon. ;)

>>16926068

You're next!

Also try some meditation technique, your body clearly tells you to relax a bit.
Sometimes it's pretty difficult to do so, but still, one has to try.

Anyway: I see what I can do.

>>16926109

Thanks for your help! :D
>>
>>16927428
I'm reading the book and I'm sort of confused about the QT breathing techniques. Which of those do you use? How about the sweeping part?
>>
Hey guys, good idea for a thread. I'm kind of interested in getting into this kind of thing as I've had healers and mediums tell me that I have a gift, but I'm too afraid to learn how to use it because the things that happen to me already scare me quite a bit. Any advice?

Anyway, as for needing healing...I wouldn't mind a really good rest tonight and some motivation and energy to get work done tomorrow. That would be pretty cool.
>>
File: il_570xN.362958124_fsm0.jpg (97 KB, 570x456) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.362958124_fsm0.jpg
97 KB, 570x456
>>16927453
>I'm reading the book and I'm sort of confused about the QT breathing techniques. Which of those do you use? How about the sweeping part?

The whole point of QT is not to "push" anything.

Focus on your breathing, but don't force anything, don't "want" the healing to hard, just breathe, relax and try to feel your breaths between your palms.

The sweeping part helps you to develop your body-consciousness.
It makes QT more powerful - and you'll also feel better.

>>16927490
Thanks anon!

Why are you afraid?
Healing is one of the best experiences one can have in life! :D

You know, many people believe that energy healing is absolutely natural and has nothing to do with any occult or supernatural, "spooky" things.

Well, my advice is: try it! :P
And / or if you still feel uncomfortable, then healing is not your thing.

Don't force anything.
Healing must be fun and full of happiness, joy.

And, of course: you're next!
>>
>>16927601
>don't "want" the healing too hard

fixed
>>
>>16927601
Thanks for the advice, friend. I am afraid because mental ills run in my family and I'm scared that some of the things I will discover or feel or think won't be real due to society's stigma. But I suppose that's no one's business but mine as it's my own journey. I'm going to take it slow.
>>
File: 1444916604790.jpg (2 MB, 4768x2992) Image search: [Google]
1444916604790.jpg
2 MB, 4768x2992
I'm very depressed, overwhelmed and fatigued, if anybody would like to send me some good vibes that might help out with that, that would be wonderful. Thank you :)
>>
>>16927601
I see.
The book also suggested to exhale through the mouth. Have you tried exhaling through the nose? It's there a big difference?
>>
>>16923765
If this is not bullshit, then I Request that someone please help me out with my dead penis...I just...my lust for woman is shit...please help
>>
>>16927627
I projected some vibes, may you have peace. I empathise, in any case, and hope you feel better soon. I'm sure you're well deserving of some peace and some love.
>>
File: rhdfhd.jpg (71 KB, 704x490) Image search: [Google]
rhdfhd.jpg
71 KB, 704x490
>>16927620

The worst thing that can happen if you practice healing is that you'll become happier and healthier.

And you don't have to tell anyone else that you practice energy healing.
It's your thing - also it's your happiness and health. ;)

>>16927627

You're next, dude!

>>16927633

The founder said that use the breathing exercise that you like the most.
It should be comfortable and energizing.

QT is quite a do-it-yourself method. :)

>>16927650

Everything can be fixed, anon.

It might be a mental / emotional problem, so try to meditate on sexuality, your partner(s) and even on simple physical connections, like touching / hugging others in everyday life, etc

I believe this healing is also about "interconnectedness".
We are cells in the body of humanity / the Universe, so sexuality for example is about connections, too.

Anyway: you're next on my list.
A boost of extra life force energy can do miracles. ;)

P.S.: If you have a significant other, you can practice healing on each other.
I tell you a secret: it's a helluva aphrodisiac!
Don't say I didn't warn you! :D

>>16927669

Thank you the positive vibes!
>>
>>16927700

Sending the energy and love, anon!

Negative attitude can be healed, so don't give up!

Also please read OP: >>16923765
>no fight
>be nice

Namaste, friend!
>>
>>16927729
>fedora tipping nonsense
Too late for that you roleplaying fedora spooky faggots
>>
>>16927750

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJRBIHkQFs
>>
>>16924354
Thanks
>>
File: 26ph.jpg (24 KB, 491x405) Image search: [Google]
26ph.jpg
24 KB, 491x405
Sending love to everybody in this thread
>>
I injured my spine and a year has passed and it still hurts from Time to time. Can you help me heal it and make me taller?
>>
What is the best (quickest, easiest)way to get into paranormal healing?
>>
>>16928922
>Sending love to everybody in this thread

Thank you!

>>16929091
>I injured my spine and a year has passed and it still hurts from Time to time. Can you help me heal it and make me taller?

Spine injury can be healed, so don't worry.

Stress can make these back problems more painful, so remaining calm is one of the best painkillers.

About the growing: I like to experiment, so I won't say that it's impossible.
I suggest to check the videos on the Quantum Touch channel, I'm sure you'll find something like this around there.

Sending the energy!

>>16930516
>What is the best (quickest, easiest)way to get into paranormal healing?

If you want a teacher: Reiki.
Someone told a Reiki teacher once that Reiki is like a cheat for qi gong practitioners, cause you don't have to "work" for the energy.

There are many "New Age(ish)" methods out there - sending love, energy, prana, chi, whatever; and these techniques are really easy to work.

It is my honest opinion is that Quantum Touch is one of the best and easiest technique.
And it tries to be as scientific as possible, which is really amazing, compared to most of the other "occult" and "esoteric" systems.

I hope I could help.
>>
>>16930617
>and these techniques are really easy to learn

>It is my honest opinion that

fixed, sorry
>>
>>16923765
I'm not into whatever it is you're sharing, but damn that's a fine looking heron. The great blue of the Pacific Northwest!
>>
Casting a mass protection spell on this thread. Nothing acute but subtle that will grow. You're welcome.
>>
What should I use for healing evil deviations? Evil makes me feel alive.
>>
>>16923765
Heron dear, welcome back, sorry not being so active lately, quite busy :(

Sending good vibes always <3

I'm working on the text, gathering links and resources, also learning more about taoist techniques.
>>
>>16930617
>>16930624
Thanks for the tips, I'll try to learn one of these techniques.
>>
File: ReikiTheWordScan.jpg (326 KB, 1158x1591) Image search: [Google]
ReikiTheWordScan.jpg
326 KB, 1158x1591
A quick word about Reiki :)
>>
Bump. I will be doing spirit sendings. I will send you the right spirit animal to help you out spiritual.
>>
>>16931861
Can you see my spiritual animal who is connected with me from birth?
>>
>>16931899
I'm only doing spirit sendings. I'm in a masculine mode right now which is conducive to direction not receiving.
>>
>>16931861
Hi I'd like to, what do you need from me?
>>
>>16931904
Oh man, again unlucky.
>>
Adonisgi I am interested.
Skeptical but interested.
>>
File: tumblr_mnwlw7863f1sthoq4o1_540.jpg (355 KB, 538x719) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnwlw7863f1sthoq4o1_540.jpg
355 KB, 538x719
If anyone wants me to send them a spirit animal I will be in the Paranormal healing thread. That is more my forte.

I will not view your spirit animals and tell you them but I will send you the right animal with the right instructions. I also send angels.

>>16931910
Tell me your concern or leave it to me to know what you need.
>>
>>16931918
I sent you anaconda spirit. I actually did it about 10 minutes ago. I knew whoever it was I sent it to would enter this thread.
>>
>>16931923
I leave to you, there's so much wrong I don't know where to start
>>
>>16931914
I sent you monkey spirit. I'm not sure what kind of monkeys.
>>
>>16931928
How do I come into contact.
>>
>>16931929
are you
>>16931910 and >>16931914?
>>
>>16931923
>>16931861
How does this spirit sending works?
I need to heal my traumas and learn to "connect" with myself.
I'm really bad at anything emotional
Also some help finding love would be appreciated
>>
>>16931934
He will reveal himself if he chooses to. He can reveal himself in things that sound like other things, in cartoon or pictures, in words overhead or in dreamtime or astral travel. He will work for you while you wake and sleep.
>>
>>16931940
How do I give an order to my familiar?
I can feel him sliding against my back and shoulders.
>>
>>16931935
I'm >>16931910 and >>16931929
>>
>>16931939
I tab in to the needs of the client and the proper spirit reveals himself or is revealed then I send him to the proper perso with instructions. Spirits can protect, eat spiritual impurities, defend and wait patiently to reveal itself to the person it is sent to.

Hold on.

>>16931947
Think or allow him free roaming. Spirit animal knows what it is doing. It is up to you to allow him to work.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
I want a spirit animal.
>>
>>16931949
I've sent you Manta Ray spirit.

>>16931939
I've sent you brown bear spirit. He is the to help you with your emotions and traumas and learn too reconnect. With that love will come in its right time.
>>
>>16931923
I want a spirit duck please
>>
>>16931952
How am I to be sure he is not your servitor?
>>
>>16931959
I send you black bear spirit. He may not be what you expect but he is 100% what you need. Be blessed.

With that I'm done.

>>16931966
He is yours.
>>
>>16931970
Because he isn't. Observe his actions and you'll see. I'm not that kind of person.
>>
>>16931970
Although it does align closely with my situation I guess.
I appreciate it if you did send him my way without malicious intent.
>>
>>16931931
Huh, that interesting because i'm born in Monkey year. Not sure how monkeys are helpful but thank you.
>>
I'm not doing any more sendings. You're welcome to everyone I helped.
>>
>>16931962
Thank you Adonisgi
>>
File: PB041417.jpg (272 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
PB041417.jpg
272 KB, 1296x864
>>16931972
[muffled qweking]
>>
>>16931979
Thank you.
>>
>>16931972
What have you done to me.

This is completely unBEARable.
>>
File: tumblr_nsbziuwE5z1sla2ubo1_1280.jpg (252 KB, 900x1426) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbziuwE5z1sla2ubo1_1280.jpg
252 KB, 900x1426
>>16932029
>>
>>16931923
Send over a spirit animal?
>>
>>16932056
Adonisgi, may I ask why an anaconda?
Or do you not know.
>>
>>16931923
It would be wonderful if you can send something my way.
It's been a tough year for me emotionally wise, I find myself still trying to heal these old wounds.
>>
>>16932056
How do i connect better with inner feminine side?
>>
>>16931923
Id like a spirit animal pleasr
>>
File: 1432715498726-1.jpg (400 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432715498726-1.jpg
400 KB, 1600x1200
>>16931861

Can you do it for me?
I've always beencurious about spirit animals but never managed to meet one in a way i deemed satisfactory.
Heres a groovy picture of a statue for your trouble
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 600x418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MSfcHv0_c

Another thread? Healing, of all things. Sorry I missed out, I've been a little busy preparing for tomorrow night.

There are some serious trolls in here too, my hats off to you all.
>>
>>16931923
Hey, if you could send one my way, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 960x1200
>>16932178
They're relative to qualities of who you are, often like an astrological sign. You'll find that most of these overlap in the same qualities, so you might find your spirit animal(s) from many different styles just with that alone.

Chinese Zodiac is pretty good too. It's not about any of that, in truth. It's a matter of finding things you know you relate to, and project those qualities as a better person. Being active and eating healthy tends to help a ton too. Let the past be in the past, but never forget it. That is a wisdom that is yours, no one else's.
>>
>>16932081
Because it is nature of anaconda and it is what you need; what he can do and provide.

I AM NOT doing any more healing until futher notice. If you wish to ask someone else do but please don't hold your breath for my return. I'm in the feminine mode at the moment; receptive, not directive.

Except this one because spirit told me to:
>>16932382
I've sent you platypus spirit. Be blessed.
>>
>>16932118
Notice without interpreting. Feel without examining. Nurture growth and health of self and others. Do those things which bolster noticing, remembering, and feeling. Get it into natural magic. Contemplate.
>>
>>16932089
I've sent you python spirit.

>>16932151
I've sent you seal spirit.

>>16932178
I've sent you falcon spirit. You have an angel.

>>16932373
Are you sure you picture should not be a jackal or coyote, jackanape?

NO REQUESTS FOR ME UNDER THIS POINT
>>
>>16932472
I'm only able to communicate through dreams and not will.
>>
>>16932515
I send you wolf spirit.

>>16932518
I send you black jaguar spirit.
>>
Hey, I don't really know much about these spirit animals stuff. What do they do? Do they "speak" to you during your meditations? What's the deal? And, how can we know that they're not some demons or spirits assume the animal forms?
>>
>>16932585
What they need to help. Yes, in waking and dreams when I ask them or they wish to. An animal spirit can take my direction and do what I direct it using its own energy to do it for the benefit of both of our karmas. As in "You, eat the impurity. You, help him find his emotions again. You, help him discern good from evil." It is what they want to do and I use my higher vision to direct those that would be directed to the right person who needs their assistance and not uncommonly I tell them the future so they know when they've arrived in the right time and what will happen.

>And, how can we know that they're not some demons or spirits assume the animal forms?

Well, with your brain and spirit feelings. But I haven't asked you to accept a spirit into your body or anything. I am not sending demons or bad spirits in the guise of animals. I can tell the difference always. I only work with the light.
>>
>>16932528
No lol, I completely 'AM' of Coyote. I already know who and what I am, and what represents me.
>>
>>16932707
Ah, I'm late. >.<
Are you going to continue posting in this thread and send spirit animal once you're in your masculine mode again?
>>
>>16932857
I send you Capuchin spirit.
>>
>>16932900
Ohh, thank you!

I have a question. Is it possible to have an angel and an animal spirit at the same time. I think some people believe that you can't have both of them?
>>
>>16932953
Yes. It's also possible to be attended by multiple animal spirits.
>>
>>16932988
That's good to hear, then.
Thanks again~
>>
Oh, ca you send me a spirit animal aswell? Have never heared\dealt with that kind of stuff, would like to learn more :3
>>
Can you send me an animal spirit? i just feel like i need guideance in life..
>>
Im going to try to put my faith in this, however im not sure of the effectiveness. What is happening to me is not physical at all. Last year I was under a period of extreme stress and isolation. During this period I fell into a really strange depression where all of my emotion and desire to act diminshed. This was really strange to me as I am normally a very motivated strong person. After having a few high dose (300-500ug) lsd trips last fall, my ego was left a mess. For the rest of the year I mostly layed in my dorm room avoiding class, and looked for ways to numb myself. Im not sure what happened to me over this period, but it felt as if negative energy began to rule my life. It became so severe that I thought I was beginning to dissociate and lose my connection to this world. Even now I feel like im battling these feelings and I have no idea how to deal with them. Its really making my early adult life harder than it should be. Im not sure what to do.
>>
>>16931861
What's mine?
>>
>>16931861

Now that's interesting.

What's mine?
>>
>>16923777
Greetings Heron good to see you again,

I will be lurking. If any has a direct question for a healing ritual, I can assist. My specialties are mental/ head chakra orientated issues and how to transform these issues and yourself to cope and work with them in your own inner life or towards the outside world.

Also I can share my knowledge with those interested.

PS ( I do not take on all queries because of a simple reason, if it feels wrong or to strong for me to take it on I will not engage, hope you understand this.)

Stay safe.
>>
>>16934866
Hi Nasim, which method do you use? I'm curious, how can you work with depression or anger situations for example?
>>
>>16933926
Yo this is kinda how I've felt for quite some time, any help with this would be appreciated
>>
>>16934866
Are you a good person?

This isn't a question for me, it's for you.
>>
>>16934873
Hello Anon, I use the shamanic tradition of taking over and implementing "wounds" to heal within my own body, not impleying that I release the querent of their issue, but I will look for an solution or answer within my own spirital being to communicate this to the querent. To find a solution within their own state of being.

Depression derives from both chemical states of mind, mixed with worldly issues like feeling useless, misplaced, lost or many other options. I can not make you instant happydeppy but can show the querent see the path towards selfhealing and perhaps selfmedicating (VERY CAREFUL HERE)...

Agression issues are not as hard to reveal in their basic state, also chemical processes combined with personal circumstances. But they can be very strong and hard to equalise because of the anger...

I use techniques that are connected to personal guides that help to overcome these issues.

Agression is often not in origin from the crown chakra but resides in the stomach or intestines. Depression derives from a whole set of connected chakras, in unalignment or not taken care of (pollution) them.

Hope you are satisfied :)
>>
>>16934877
I do no harm, but we all have shadows...I would consider myself balanced...not good.

Only others can judge if I am good or not...
>>
>>16934901
Are you the same Shaman who did a soul retrieving before?

I'm asking about depression and anger because I deal with a lot of depressed and angry people, I'm looking for a way to help soothe their mental or emotional state, so they can work on their issues better
>>
>>16934948
I have not done a soul retrieving here on /x/ no...that was not me. I have done one a few years back with the ecotribe shamans during a ritual where one of the visitors (attendents) was detached from the self through drug abuse.

> I'm looking for a way to help soothe their mental or emotional state, so they can work on their issues better.

There is a nice loop there, rephrase:

Look for their issues to find a solution for their anger and or depression. Anger or depression are the results of issues within their lives, as it progresses it becomes more heavy over time, depression is a prime example of that system.

The underlying issues are the roots of the inbalance that results in a depressed state, unknowingly it grows and grows untill it envelopes the whole being. You cannot just cut the root for the tree has more then one, as it has grown beyond measure and has overgrown the whole...gripping its branches thighter & thighter.

One needs a whole foresterkitt to work on this gnarled wood...one has to do this themselves, which in turn is blocked by the depression (tired, unmotivated, sad, down, sluggish...etc).

To assists one can try to turn the attention away from the burden, but this only works if the "client" is willing to walk a long path to the light....some say " it just started and I am not even unhappy."
I say to them "not that you know of"....and it is hard to locate this reason, for mostly it has been lost in time or under a thick layer of skin...
>>
>>16934948
The problem with modern medicines is, they just numb the "client"....they do never heal or mend the issue deep in their core.

It is a fast solution with no real results but a blanket for a coldspell.....
>>
>>16933918
I send you lemur spirit.

>>16933844
I send you dog spirit.

>>16933926
>>16934875
I've sent you both ferret spirit. I've considered you both and the both want to attend to you and help.

>>16934070
I am not doing readings right now. Most shaman depend on the clients own visions to determine their own spirit animal unless it is important for the shaman to know and tell instead. Right now I am - Roadrunner. You are attended by roadrunner.

I'm not doing readings though. I'm doing healings. I might do reading in the divinations thread but this thread is about healing to me. Masculine principle. To do to effect change.

>>16934708
I'm not doing readings.
>>
>>16934991
>To assists one can try to turn the attention away from the burden

>>16934997
>The problem with modern medicines is, they just numb the "client"

The numbness is to soothe the emotional symptoms, while the therapy can guide you back to the roots of the issue.

For myself, I have a huge rejection of medication, for the numbness reason, yet it's a choice I have to make. Either "feel and sink" or just go through the motions like a robot. Both cases what would heal is knowing how to find the way back...

>>16934999
Hey you sent me the Manta Ray yesterday, I'm learning more about it and how it can help me, thank you.
>>
>>16934997
I agree. A lot of medicine, with a few exceptions, is as virtuous as pain killers for a sprained ankle or a jaguar for a pigeon. Soothing but deleterious in the way it brings a caul over the eyes of the sufferer by the ridding the symptoms but not the illness or destructive because it is gross, crass, and ineffeficent like chemo for cancer when the cure for cancer is coffee enemas and 8-13 organic veggie juices a day. Or spirit healing by great faith.
>>
>>16935014
Adonisgi, how do we take care of the spirit animal you sent?
>>
>>16935036
I'm not sure. Just be you. They were chosen for you by spirit and themselves so they know you and they went and were sent to help out of pure charity. They don't expect anything in return. They help in good faith.
>>
>>16935053
Mmmkay. I just thought that since it will help me, it'll also be nice to give it something in return.
Anyway, thanks again.
>>
>>16935053
Hey Adonisgi, are you still sending out spirit animals?

My burden is that life is constantly letting me down: Good things rarely happen, and when it appears they're finally coming, it turns sour quickly.
This happens financially and interpersonally.
I also often feel spiritually abandoned, all my occult/spiritual attempts have resulted in no results or bad results.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>16923765
Hey, first of all i think its nice of you to share your abilities, even if some may argue over its effiency :)
I have Been dealing with heavy muscular back pain, and medication only fucks up my stomach (pain pills)
Do you think you could Providence some help?
>>
>>16935107
I send you hummingbird spirit.
>>
Recently I was "flushed" by a reiki practioner and I am wondering if anyone could "interpret" the specific progression of symptoms I experienced?

My earlobes went numb first, which spread down the sides of my neck and onto my chest before encompassing my shoulders as well.

I fell off the table and onto the floor at that point so I am not sure how it travelled down my arms but the experience ended with my palms vibrating an incredible amount

Thanks!
>>
>>16935149
Numbness is a herxheimer reaction (worse before better) do to spiritual cleansing. Things like numbness, fatigue, head spaceyness in small quantities is due to moderate detoxing (physical and spiritual/meridian) and in large quantities due to too much detoxing too quickly.

The reason is toxins leave where they were sequestered into the bloodstream/lymph/meridian lines to be expelled from the body and its affects the systems if in quantities faster than the kidneys and liver can detoxify.
>>
>>16935155
Thank you!!

Is there any particular meaning behind the locations I experienced numbness/vibration?
>>
>>16935162
Yes, though I can't tell you right now. Look into reflexology and see if you can understand the meaning. Every part of the body is related to something else.
>>
>>16935165
Okay, I'll look it up myself. Why can't you tell me?
>>
>>16935187
Because I don't know off the top of my head and I don't want to look it up.

I sent you dragon spirit.
>>
>>16935198
I'm not having any success looking up acupuncture/reflexology for this

I ended up googling "reiki vibrating ears" and this is what I found

>In treating people with severe illnesses, you may feel a powerful pulling of Reiki energies from your neck, shoulders, and down your arms as well.

>Water pipes expand and contract to accommodate the water as it flows through them. In this same manner your body also adjusts to the flow of Reiki being channeled through your body. When Reiki is being drawn out of your palms at a faster rate or in larger proportions than you are accustomed to, you may experience your hands vibrating. The vibration occurs as a result of the Reiki gushing through your body so quickly that it gets backed up into your hands. Reiki is trying to get out and go where it needs to go, but the openings in your palms are too narrow to pass it on efficiently.

>It is often taught that after receiving your Reiki Level I attunements you will develop hot hands. Having hot hands is supposedly a credible sign that the attunement worked and that you are now officially a channel for Reiki. Experiencing hot hands may very well indicate that Reiki has been awakened and you are now a genuine, functioning Reiki conduit.

I guess I got turned on as a practitioner instead of being a patient?

The guy told me I had nothing to "treat", I was balanced and pure

Dragon spirit? Thank you, I will read up on that too
>>
>>16935149
>>16935155
Yes, there's also some symptoms of emotional purging, such as crying or laughing. It's all normal.

Imagine the energy is like water and it's entering in your body's pipes, some areas will have blockage and the energy/water needs to push so it'll go away.

The related areas must have a physical and/or emotional sources.
>>
>>16935014

Greetings Adonisgi, true yet I must add
a medicine on its own is not the culprit, the system of the advisors/salesmen/science for profit is the problem. The relentless pushing and blind subscribing of said medicines like ritalin or the pam family, which are so destructive in the manner of advised use and the total lack of additional guidance or ritual...the xanax horror of subscription level drugs bring thrown out at the streets by the "educated" medical tulpa of this modern age....aka drop a pill and all is well mentality...and it isn't in most cases...

The scientific healing method is blind to all but its own truths, which is very blind and results in a situation where people lose trust....and trust is very soothing....
>>
>>16935219
I was pretty close to crying
>>
>>16935232

> subscription level drugs bring thrown out at the streets

Being thrown.
>>
>>16935216
Perhaps not quite initiated but since you're balanced and pure, you identified with the Reiki energy and may as well be ready to become one if that's your wish.

>>16935235
Sometimes I cry a lot, like a baby because I spend too much time without doing the self healing...
>>
>>16935290
I have done "energy work" on others in the past and I told the practitioner that

He was laughing like a madman while he worked on people
>>
>>16935198
Can you recommend a better reference about animals as guides?

>http://spirit-animal.net/dragon_rising_dragon_spirit.htm

Although this is interesting, the connection with swans/storks -- I was showing my toddler heron documentaries this morning after she caught sight of this thread's OP and called it a duck
>>
File: Freddy Satyry.jpg (332 KB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
Freddy Satyry.jpg
332 KB, 1280x1812
>>16935232
>a medicine on its own is not the culprit,
True but I was talking about medicine vs medicine. It should be clear that those with the best medicine are the best people. The best computer provides the least obstacles to graphical experience.

>>16935216
Sounds credible. :)
>>
>>16935308
Nope. Just look at several sources and if you get confused let it go and let it be. The dragon will do what dragons do whether you understand it or not. Sleep on your back.
>>
>>16935302
>I have done "energy work" on others in the past
Oh that's it ^^

When I am working, I start to yawn, if the person is under heavy energies, I yawn so hard I cry
>>
>>16923765

Reiki, qigong, tai chi, quantum touch, pranic healing, chakra clearing, etc. have all been proven to be BS.

Exercising/Yoga, getting fresh air & sunlight, eating healthy fresh organic foods, learning to relax your body... is the only beneficial thing you can do to promote healing.
>>
>One day, Usui-Sensei climbed Mt. Kurama, where he began to do penance while fasting. Suddenly on the twenty first day from the start, he felt a great dragon over his head, and at the same time as he was spiritually awakened he acquired the reiki cure.

That's how reiki came about.

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?
>>
>>16935408
Yes.
>>
>>16935431

dragons/serpents/demons/satan/...no difference

Reiki is of the devil.
>>
I just remembered paida and lajin, which are two of probably the easiest self healing techniques in chinese medicine.
Does anyone else know some really easy self healing techniques like these?
I really want to share this information with people I know, but I am hoping that there is something even simpler than paida and lajin.
>>
>>16935431
Hello, are you still sending animal spirits for healing? I've had chronic back pain for the past few years so I'm open to whatever may help. Thanks for your time.
>>
>had 2 road accidents in the space of few months
>knee problems, prolapsed disc due to powerlifting
>gonna fail semester because no attendance
>no gf
>want to start a company but no funds
pls halp
>>
>>16923765
I wonder how many of this 'faith' healing killed so far in human history?
>>
File: chi machine.gif (11 KB, 190x78) Image search: [Google]
chi machine.gif
11 KB, 190x78
>>16936120

If you have $100-$300

I would buy a chi machine:
http://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=chi+machine

Helps many people with knee/back/spine issues. It aligns the spine, oxygenates the blood, gives you a feeling of total lightness after it's done and you get up, etc.

Also perhaps a acupressure mat: http://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=acupressure+mat
>>
>>16935931

buy a acupressure mat & chi machine >>16936159
>>
>>16936159
>>16936167
cheers
i'll look into it
was preparing for a powerlifting competition too. feels bad man
>>
>>16936207

The chi machine helps with muscle fatigue after working out. When I use it before working out I don't get muscle soreness.
>>
>>16936323
sounds nice. i'm avoiding weights right now
>>
File: d6d.gif (2 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
d6d.gif
2 MB, 680x383
>>16936167
I'll have to read about the machine, sounds interesting. Thanks. Those bumpy acupuncture mats hurt like hell though, too sensitive for that.

Also, if any reiki practitioners or other healers want to practice, have at me. Chronic achy back here. Had a couple of spine surgeries. Also pretty bleh on energy lately, but more worried about my back. Just tell me what info you need.

A long time ago I used to be skeptical of reiki. For the hell of it I signed up for a free, I dunno, energy tune up or something from a reiki healer. The next day while waking up I felt a wave of soothing energy and it turned into a refreshing mind/body high. Did NOT expect that. Lasted about a week too.

So yeah, keep doing what you do, healers! Don't let skeptics get you down!
>>
>>16936391

the acupressure mats dont hurt that bad, you lay on it, and your body instantly relaxes til' eventually you don't even feel it (at least for me it does).

More about the chi machines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhi83EHQQ7M

It's based on how a goldfish move in water with such ease. Rythmic 8 figures/patterns.
>>
You can try to do it on your own without a chi machine.

Lay on the floor or a sturdy bed and raise your feet up with a small stool or a few hardcovered books or a small box and a pillow on top of it. Then gentle shake your legs left and right...eventually your whole body moves with that movement.

You'll feel a similar buzz if you do it for 5 minutes or more.

You can also do toe tapping with your feet..tap your big toes together. This helps move more energy up your body...

The chi machine works better though IMO, but you may be able to get similar results without it.
>>
>>16936407
>>16936442
Thank you!
>>
also another option...

is to buy a tens machine (digital massager device):

they're $20-35

and many people rave about them in reviews..

http://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tens+machine
>>
>>16935931
No
>>
Can A kind anon help my loved one out? He's been very stressed and having frequent anxiety attacks due to his work environment. Managers were power hungry and abusive just to squeeze an output out of him. He wants to resign but not until he finds a new job. But with his current state, he's burnt out and fatigued to locate for a decent job.

Please send him energy (and maybe luck?) so he can have strength to handle all the negativity he's been facing.

Thank You
>>
>>16937096
2/10 shitpost. Could have been a bigger faggot.
>>
Sending you all love vibes. May you all receive the necessary healing according to your needs and permitted by the great law
>>
File: good-vibes-diana-haronis.jpg (198 KB, 692x900) Image search: [Google]
good-vibes-diana-haronis.jpg
198 KB, 692x900
Sending good vibes in this thread~
>>
>>16937551
Oh. That was me.
>>
>>16938514
I send you bull spirit.
>>
>>16939645
Thank you ^^
(You actually sent me one before so that'll be the second one.)
>>
File: Grail Energy Healing.png (320 KB, 960x492) Image search: [Google]
Grail Energy Healing.png
320 KB, 960x492
Hi have been struggling with a stomach disease that has made me had to eat 8 small meals a day because otherwise my stomach has not been able to handle it. I'm seeing some spirit animal and reiki stuff and other stuff. Could someone just send me some sort of something I don't know what but something they think would be good for this? In exchange I am sending you something with the attached photo. Peace and blessings.
>>
What do you have to help me pull myself out of a self loathing spiral?
>>
>>16939645
>I send you bull spirit.

Send me one, too, please!
>>
>>16939939

I mean not necessarily a bull one - I'm pretty curious what kind of spirit would / will you send me!
>>
>>16939939
To you, basilisk spirit. It used to be sabretooth but it turned into basilisk, if that means anything to you.
>>
>>16939946
Could you send me one as well?
>>
File: tumblr_nt3m4oUq0b1rpnisyo1_1280.jpg (615 KB, 1190x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt3m4oUq0b1rpnisyo1_1280.jpg
615 KB, 1190x1920
>>16939936
I send you reindeer spirit.

>>16940399
I send you alligator spirit.

Where the other healers at? I would like to get some multidisciplinal action in here.
>>
>>16940423
I would like to be sent my animal spirit please.
>>
>>16923765
Oo, id like one too plz!
>>
I'm in a lot of pain and I can't stop beating myself up over my relationship. I feel empty inside in the worst way. Please send powerful love and light energy my way, it is greatly appreciated. Peace be with you all, friends.
>>
File: celestial.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
celestial.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>16940423
Hi I'm here, but dealing so much at home, I come occasionally just to energize the thread when I have little time. Thanks for sending the spirits, bless you.

I'm sending energy now to anyone who needs healing, may you all receive it according to your needs under permission of the great law. <3
>>
Is there anything that can help me actually want to live life?

For the longest time I've just been sitting here, waiting to die. I leave the house maybe a few times a month. I have no job, I'm on disability. It's hard for me to keep a hobby because I just lose interest so quickly. I'm not particularly depressed, just...kind of lifeless.

Thank you in advance. :)
>>
File: 2000px-Symbol_OK.svg.png (116 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Symbol_OK.svg.png
116 KB, 2000x2000
>>16939946
>basilisk spirit

Ok, it seems that you're really something.
It was a kinda test, and you're almost passed.

One last question to reach 100% and win: what do you mean by basilisk (what kind of basilisk - there are many legends / myths)?

Could you post a pic?

Don't stress on it, I already said that you seem to be legit, and it's a compliment from me.
>>
>>16923777
Hello! I have bad Arthiritis in my hands and wrists. I am easily irritated, I can hardly sleep and stay focused because of the immense pain. It's ruining my life. May you please help? : )
>>
can someone help me out? I think what I need is strength mental and physical or maybe some more ability to calm down. I am tired most of the time and am anxious a lot. they feed off eachother, being all panic makes me tired after. I can't well control my thoughts and feelings they just overwhelm me. my social time suffers because tension twists my toung and makes me fear to speak. this feelings are not always just 90% of time. when am feeling ok I am myself again, very funny person, loved by people, known as good interesting man. to feel ok I have begun eating drugs often, now I want them always. and I stay alone most of time for fear of world. sorry for bad English but thank you for healing.
>>
File: Basilisk.jpg (88 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
Basilisk.jpg
88 KB, 800x680
>>16941885
Hey good to see you.

>>16942178
Mythical basilisk. He looks unlike the pic but not by much (fewer limbs, less fat). Also he isn't humongous but more purse-poodle size, although he might get bigger. I don't know enough about basilisks to say they can't change their size.
>>
Not doing sendings right now. I'll be back later.

>>16942430
I'm gonna say something weird but if you do what I say you will be happy of your arthritis symptoms. Borax (20 Mule Team brand, yes the detergent) cures arthritis. I drink 1/4tsp of it in 2 liters of water 5 days a week. The dosing is 1/8tsp in 2liters of water for women and 1/4tsp of it in 2 liters of water for men.

It is a natural product, comes straight out of the ground, and it contains boron at an 11% concentration. Boron is an ultratrace mineral and the lack of it causes arthritis. It is in ever soil around the world, generally speaking, but modern pesticides block its uptake into plants so people are today more deficient than yesterday.

Also, it works well with iodine so pick up and take 1/2 tsp of kelp powder a day with it. All told the whole thing should cost you 10 dollars and last you years. You can find kelp powder at your local health food store. Make sure its organic.

I hope you will take my advice. Here's a source: http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

If you have time to read only a couple paragraphs read: The arthritis Cure of Rex Newnham then circle around to it later to read the whole thing.

Start with less than the recommended dose then work your way up to full strength. I started with 1/4tsp and my kidneys sorta itched because I was releasing more toxins than it could process. I went down to 1/8 for a week then back to 1/4 and everything has been fine since. It might cause nausea, I recommend a big ol bag of organic ginger and taking 1 tbsp a day right before you start drinking. You CAN take the borax in capsules if the smell/taste is too off-putting to you but it is less effective and drinking it in warm water is the best.
>>
>>16934999
can I have a ferrit too, I am feeling exactly what the first guy you sent ferret felt.
>>
>>16942806
Take magnesium with the borax solution, helps with the kidney heat and sensations.
>>
>>16942909
I do take magnesium. I don't get that sensation anymore even at the same dose I got it in the beginning.
>>
>>16942806
Actually 1 liter.
>>
>>16942770
Nevermind, you already said enough. :)

Gentlemen, Adonisgi is now officially legit.
>>
File: Stone Haven Medic.jpg (70 KB, 540x407) Image search: [Google]
Stone Haven Medic.jpg
70 KB, 540x407
>>
Everyone I haven't sent a spirit animal gets penguin spirit. Don't ask me why. I don't have a conscious answer for you. Intuition.
>>
>>16943304
thanks(not sarcastic thanks, genuine)[Im stomach guy]
>>
i would like some help, i hurt my knee which is devastating to me considering the activities i enjoy doing. im not sure if just waiting for it to get better will be enough so im looking for other options, thanks in advance.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.