[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planetary Changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
"Planet X" thread...

Not Pluto, not Jupiter, not Saturn or Venus.
Not Sedna, probably not Tyche.

In case you don't get it, we'll call it "Hercolubus"

NOT Nibiru.

There is evidence in past civilizations that the Earth undergoes drastic changes on a reliable cycle much shorter than commonly supported estimates such as 2 billion years.

Atlantis was wiped out by the Earth changes caused by the passing celestial body.

The land of 'Mu' or Lemuria was wiped out by this "Planet of the Crossing"

As it turns out, the intervals are a lot shorter than we might have previously thought.

>inb4 September passed, new predictions

This is not new data.

>inb4 Zecharia Sitchin

This is not based on Sitchin's findings. Sitchin also erroneously calculated the 3600 year orbit using implied zeroes. (i.e. 6_ x 6_ = 3600) .... He should've stuck with 60 x 6 and come up with a number leaning towards 360. An ancient impact has slowed the orbit considerably and now it's more like 319, for our purposes.
>>
>>16797150
Where is it in the sky?
What is it's size and mass?
What is its albedo?
How far is it from Earth?
>>
File: 3hreclipse.png (1 MB, 1351x749) Image search: [Google]
3hreclipse.png
1 MB, 1351x749
IF WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE SUN TOGETHER, CAUSING A SPECIAL ALIGNMENT AND A 3 HOUR ECLIPSE EVENT, THOSE ARE THE MORE DESTRUCTIVE PASSES OF THE OBJECT.
>>
>>16797155

right this moment? Who knows.

When it gets near we will observe it in the month of December, January, February, March.

Can't nail down a date/year, of course.

If I knew the answers to your questions I'd be staring at it every night through a telescope.

Chinese astronomers observed and plotted it over a 26 month period. The skies were clearer back then without all the pollution and myriad other visual effects, obscuring our view today.

(Chemtrails, excess clouds from weather manipulation, light pollution, etc...)
>>
>>16797150

you could call it "Barnard I" although I'm sure it will be conveniently denied or changed if this became public record.
>>
>>16797168
>Who knows.
Should be easy to track if it's a planet mass object moving into the solar system.

>When it gets near we will observe it in the month of December, January, February, March.
If it's a planet mass object, we should be able to observe it right now. Hell, I can look up at the sky and see Jupiter where it sits. Last time you posted pics it straight up said that it's within the orbit of Ceres, which probably would have thrown ridiculous amounts of asteroids toward the inner solar system.

So, what changed about the speed and position of the object that now you're saying you don't know?
>>
>>16797150
>Hercolubus

BRHue detected.
>>
>>16797150
kill yourself happeningfag
>>
>>16797212

never did know, or I would've indicated the region of space, direction to look, etc..
>>
>>16797212

>thread

>tells u when we'll see it

"We would see it by now hurr durr."

The problem is, it's not a planet. It will appear in the sky and develop a tail like a comet as it nears the Sun. Etc...
>>
>>16797150
>There is evidence
Post it.

>319 year orbit
So why are there no cataclysms around 1619, 1377 and 1058 for example?
>>
>>16797500
>it's not a planet
Then what is it because your images say 'planet'.
>>
File: bamboozled.jpg.png (470 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bamboozled.jpg.png
470 KB, 500x500
>>16797500
>it's not a planet
>"Planet X" thread
>Hercolubus is a giant planet
>>
>>16797524

Yes I know it's a mixed bag of info.

If you stuck with it long enough you'd realize that even Carlos Munoz Ferrari knew it wasn't quite a planet. He labelled it as a 'comet-planet'. Essentially a planet-sized object that behaves as a comet.
>>
>>16797502

There are sightings and effects at all of the times in history. Including your examples, give or take. Chinese guest Star of 1054 A.D. Etc..
>>
>>
>>16797572
>something 7x the size of [gas giant]
>rocky, with an icy exterior
The upper limit for rocky planets is twice earth's radius, unless it's a thanatoid, in which case it likely would not bear ice.

http://mnras.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/02/17/mnras.stu085.full.pdf
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1311.0329v1.pdf
http://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.2895v1.pdf
>>
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (284 KB, 1348x830) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
284 KB, 1348x830
>>16797590

I never said it was 7x the size of [gas giant]...

Check your assumptions at the door.
>>
>>16797586
"duh earfh is 5,000 years oldd"
>>
>>16797596
Ok, 7x earth size.

Now tell me again how an object that size fits the upper limit of rocky space objects.
>>
ids still coming guize!!
>>
>>16797515
>>16797524
Not him, but our classifications don't do it justice. It has an elliptical orbit, and has a vapor trail much like a comet would. This thing passes through our solar system only to rejoin with the Black Sun later on.

Which it's orbit and ours had been deviating more and more, so when it does come around it should be much closer and have a bigger impact on our planet as a result.
>>
>>16797605

By expanding your knowledge of the known solar system and its behaviour.

As this object is probably not a 'rogue' planet, it likely has its appearance when another solar system's behaviour allows for this one object to pass into our area.

Some would not refer to it as another solar system at all. It's probable that our solar system is binary and our sister (or Nemesis) star/sun is out there in the distance, perhaps near the Orion area. I believe the Nazis were interested in this also and formed their 'Black Sun' group in turn.
>>
>>16797598
5000 is an even number, anon.
>>
>>16797642
>Nemesis
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/781/1/4/meta

>I have used multi-epoch astrometry from the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer to perform a search for a distant companion to the Sun via its parallactic motion. I have not found an object of this kind down to W2 = 14.5. This limit corresponds to analogs of Saturn and Jupiter at 28,000 and 82,000 AU, respectively, according to models of the Jovian planets by Fortney and coworkers. Models of brown dwarfs by Burrows and coworkers predict fainter fluxes at a given mass for the age of the solar system, producing a closer distance limit of 26,000 AU for a Jupiter-mass brown dwarf. These constraints exclude most combinations of mass and separation at which a solar companion has been suggested to exist by various studies over the years.
>>
ah yes, planet X
and for once a thread that explicitly denounces Nibiru
It has been put forward that there is an extra planet in our solar system with an orbital velocity, mast and distance from the sun identical to our own, except on the opposite side of the sun from earth. It has never been directly observed as the sun is in the way. While a very cool concept to think about, it is generally regarded as false through observations of other celestial bodies. The gravitational influences of such a planet would render it visible through said observation.

The same can be applied to the so-called "planet X" theory. That is to say, the eccentric orbital path put forward by those in this thread and beyond /x/ that allegedly, and without explicit reason brings great changes to civilization on earth. However on even an orbital path of billions of years (especially when its supposedly much larger than earth) said body would have observable effects on other bodies in the solar system, even at an exceedingly inclined orbit.

That being said, "planet X" IS a potentially sound theory, though not as the new-age types would have you believe. Indeed, a tenth planet with an orbit tat does not enter the inner solar system is speculated as being to blame for the very eccentric orbit of 90377 Sedna, as well as an observed phenomenon known as the Kuiper Cliff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune#Subsequently_proposed_trans-Neptunian_planets
>>16797150
>There is evidence in past civilizations that the Earth undergoes drastic changes on a reliable cycle much shorter than commonly supported estimates such as 2 billion years.
how about you provide a example that isn't of an alleged city heard about by a friend of a friend of a friend or a sunken continent that is easily disproved by plate tectonics.
>>
>>16797777
>That being said, "planet X" IS a potentially sound theory
>>16797654
>I have not found an object of this kind down to W2 = 14.5. This limit corresponds to analogs of Saturn and Jupiter at 28,000 and 82,000 AU, respectively, according to models of the Jovian planets by Fortney and coworkers.
>>
>>16797788
literally what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>16797808
WISE has left the nemesis/high mass planet x theory utterly BTFO. You'd get this if you had some modicum of reading comprehension.
>>
>>16797808
>literally
Back to tumblr with you
>>
>>16797150
sitchins a wanker
>>
>Atlantis was wiped out by the Earth changes caused by the passing celestial body.

[citation needed]
>>
Ready to have your mind blown?
Planet X is called that because X means 10 in Roman numerals.
Planet X would be the 10th planet in our solar system if Pluto were still considered a planet.

BOOM! Think on that one bitches.
>>
>>16797814
WISE has rules out the possibility of a saturn sized object out to 10,000 AU and a jupiter sized object out to 26k
I never said a damn thing about a supermassive planet you fucking dipshit
>>
>>16797852

no shit

X is also a mathematical term for an unknown

as in x = y -z

More to your point, this is likely WHY Pluto was denounced as a planet. That and the idea that it was a moon of Neptune or Jupiter, dislodged by the intruder planet, and deposited at the edge of our solar system (i.e. it hung on, after all) SO since it was a moon and it's very small, it is definitely planet.

It's also interesting to note that ancient civilizations and culture share ideas that all object should be called 'Star', so the classification of planet or not wouldn't matter. Likewise, some would rather refer to every object as a planet, whether it's a Sun or a planet. I believe it likely that the reason for this is that at a distance planets and suns appear as stars, so they are far-off solar systems and the like. Who cares what the classifications are?

I classify this incoming object as an "Eboret".
See, anyone can make shit up...

There's no classification that we are being made aware of in reference to this object.

"Visiting Object"?
"Near Earth Object"?
"Kuiper Belt Object"?

Doesn't really matter what we call it.
>>
File: thumb.gif (29 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
29 KB, 240x200
>>16797874
>nibirutards calling others dipshit
>>
>>16797891

>correction (how did that happen)

Definitely NOT a planet. (Pluto)

>correction also applies to 'Planet X'

The term 'Planet X' is being used because of popular culture, not because the object is a planet.
>>
>>16797874
This whole retarded thread's about a supermassive planet.

>open the OP image
>LOCATION OF PLANET-7X
>So named because its seven times the size of earth
>which breaks the upper limit of rocky planets
>which would qualify as a "supermassive" rocky body if it indeed existed

The study's from 2014...you really think that in an EXTENSIVE search for a gas giant between 26k and 10k AU, they'd MISS a rocky planet so large it breaks all known models of planetary formation, that's supposedly inside the orbit of Ceres?
>>
>>16797897
>>16797904
>thinking i believe in nibiru
>thinking i put any fucking weight in OP's idiocy
>thinking I said it was in an orbit inside of Ceres
in fact I said the opposite
my only comment was >>16797777
id understand this if I had any modicum of reading comprehension he says
lol
>>
>>16797921
Hard to keep track of whose saying what on an
>Anonymous imageboard

In any case, you can just pretend the comments weren't directed at you and rather directed at op, because that was my intent.
>>
alien homeworld is out past Neptune.. Neptune and Uranus are methane dumps.. there are baby dragons that live in the deep parts of Neptune and Uranus.. think of a school of fishy snakes a thousand miles across with a few enormous fucking monstrosities in the mix.
>>
Threadly reminder: At the alleged distance and size this object is supposed to be, it would already be bigger than the moon in the night sky.
>>
>>16797598
>Earth 5000 years old

>thread
>never said that
>never said the Earth didn't exist before the chart
>>
threadly reminder that we have an intruder planet coming towards us...

According some extensive research, beings use this inhospitable celestial body as a "Shuttle" to traverse the distance from their planet in their solar system, towards us into our solar system.

In history, the majority of these visiting beings would eventually leave the Earth with the promise to return.
>>
>>16798148
HABBEDING!
>>
>>16798173
Again!
>>
>>16797969
*laughter*
>>
>>16798497
Threadly reminder: This happens ad infinitum
>>
>>16797155
Mate don't even bother seriously, these people who think that you can hide a planet are beyond idiots.
>>
>>16798653

it's not really a planet

you are an idiot
>>
>>16798791
Then what is it?
Give me its size, its mass, its albedo, and its orbital period. Obliquity and inclination would be nice too, but I suspect you don't know what those words mean.
>>
>>16797150
Hey, fuckhead, you want to make an OP with claims like that, I suggest you actually provide some sources and shit that back up your claims.

No. that image doesn't count.
>>
>>16797150
ARE WE REALLY STILL PLAYING THIS GAME, OP?
>>
>a planet/gas giant/thing
>7x the size of earth
>heading for us
>NOBODY HAS SEEN SHIT

fucking die, happeningfags.
>>
>OP claims it comes every 360 years
>world didnt explode and flood ca. 1670, nor did it in ca. 1310
>no one ITT has mentioned this

Fucking /x/
>>
Before the arrival of al-Mahdi

╪к┘Г┘И┘Ж ╪╣┘Д╪з┘Е╪й ┘Б┘К ╪╡┘Б╪▒ ┘И┘К╪и╪к╪п╪г ┘Ж╪м┘Е ┘Д┘З ╪░┘Ж╪з╪и
Ibn Mas'ud said: "There will be a sign in (the month of) Safar and the star with a tail will begin." (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan)

Safar:
13 November 2015 - 11 December 2015
Ya Allah, please redeem us, for Your sake.
>>
>>16799325

I agree but the 'star with a tail' will begin around Dec 11th or 9th or what have you. I would say "who knows what year?"

...but you already said 2015.
>>
>>16799141

did you not read the thread?

it's not as destructive every single time it passes. Acerain alignment is necessary. Thus you might explore the fact that it DID happen a few hundred years ago. In approx 1697 A.D we have evidence of more than one Sun-like object in the sky.

Similarly, in 1378 we have evidence of upheavals, etc.. In 1054 we have the Chinese guest star, recorded in multiple countries' astronomical records.

In 707 we have record of a mayan drought.

In 312 we have Constantine's CROSS IN THE SKY.

Even Noah's flood was caused by the passing of this celestial object.
>>
>>16797212
Cultist.
>>
>>16799051

It is a planet sized Near Earth Object which:

behaves as a comet, becomes visible at night as a dim star, gets closer, larger, more prominent, gains a tail as we might expect from a comet, becomes visible in the daytime around Feb 16th, rounds the sun over 40+ days, blocks the sun for 3 hours, slows the rotation of the Earth, causes earthquakes, volcanoes, earth tilt 26-28 degrees, Aurora Borealis seen a lot farther south, mini ice age/arctic circle extends to Washington D.C, tsunamis, major floods, sends meteors hurtling towards Earth, leaves a tail of debris for us to travel through 150 days later and is responsible for almost every mysterious event we sometimes hear about in ancient myths and legends

duh, didn't you know?
>>
>>16798148
I hope they're bringing beer
>>
>>16799065

yeah let me do the research and feed it to you on a silver spoon 'fuckhead'

I'm not here to convince you.
You seem interested in the topic, do your own research. I would suggest the following sites to pique your interest:

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds1.htm

if you don't appreciate the research being done here I'm not sure I can help you. This guy isn't 100% correct but he brings up some valid info to the table which concludes in the extreme possibility of a visiting body cyclically and temporarily within our solar system.

If I were you, I would explore what he has to offer and expand on it with your own informed and self-guided inquiry. Nobody is going to be able to feed you the exact sources that you'd end up focusing in on.

Example: He mentions every scientific quandary you might have, but he also mentions Sitchin and gives an erroneous timeline. However, he's not above admitting that he could be wrong about THE TIMING.

I have provided DS1, at the bottom of said webpage.. there is a link to DS2 and so forth. I would point out that any page not supported by you could be duly skipped and you would still find something that interests you.
>>
>>16800346
Friend, if you can't support your ideas then you're done.
>>
>>16800308

sadly, they are not
>>
I suspect there's a higher chance of this non-existent object actually showing up than there is of OP ceasing to post this same thread every damn day.
>>
>>16800352

I just supported the threads ideas by providing a link. Name the type of link you wish to receive.

>one link that explains every question you could ever have in life pertaining to this astronomical event

that's basically what you're asking for?
>>
>>16799065
>Come to /x/
>Make absurd fucking claim
>Refuse to provide evidence and assert that the burden of proof should be on the skeptic

Yeah. I'm on /x/, alright. If you aren't here to convince anyone and aren't willing to share the info you claim to have, how about you do everyone a favor and leave.
>>
>>16800352

the link is in the post, it takes upwards of 45 minutes to read every single page on that site, if you navigate quickly.

You replied 1 min 2 seconds later? Hmm
>>
>>16800380

So you're asking me to spend what, 10 hours on here linking everything I've ever read on the subject, complete with diagrams and platitudes for your ignorance on the matter?

Nah.

The best I will do for you with minimal effort, would be to link a whole bunch of photos, link, interviews, text dump , link 'presentations' and so forth.

All so that you may strike them down through ignorance as simply not valid enough evidence, for YOU.

Sounds like so much fun. I might actually post a few things.
>>
>>16800380

if you don't like what's already in the thread, I'm not sure you belong here.

If you do belong, man up and look at the material.
>>
OP is on to something here.
>>
File: ChineseGuest.jpg (263 KB, 1338x816) Image search: [Google]
ChineseGuest.jpg
263 KB, 1338x816
>>16797150

Chinese guest star, plotted over time moving through the night sky...
pic related
>>
File: 1992+24 years.png (839 KB, 1418x943) Image search: [Google]
1992+24 years.png
839 KB, 1418x943
located and plotted definitively in 1992, 8 years to get in, 16 years to come towards us and the sun...

pic related
>>
>>16800381
My friend, you clearly need to learn what a qualified source is!

Anyone can write any gibberish on a blog. You need to provide realistic justifications for your claims, not just any sloppy nonsense you can throw out in five seconds. Surely you're old enough and intelligent enough to realize this. Or wait, are you old enough to vote?
>>
>>16800381
>http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds1.htm
Case in point, many of the links on the darkstar page you refer to are broken or deleted. Now surely, SURELY, friend, you're not actually trying to portray yourself as so stupid that you think a personal blog with a bunch of broken links is all you need to promote a fringe idea?

You're not that dumb, right? And you don't want people to think of you as being that dumb, surely! I mean, what would be the point of that?
>>
File: JobDelphinus.png (2 MB, 1620x835) Image search: [Google]
JobDelphinus.png
2 MB, 1620x835
I find it convenient that the exppensive space probes are sent out to recon 'planet x' and get a look at it from different [but the same] viewing angle and at similar distances. In the exact region of space that experts predict the approach.

Pic related.
>>
>>16800446

so, you didn't read it... official sources are mentioned, real science is discussed.

Good luck in life.
>>
File: JapanMay20-29 1054.png (518 KB, 1470x671) Image search: [Google]
JapanMay20-29 1054.png
518 KB, 1470x671
Japan 1054 A.D.

pic related
>>
>>16800475
I did read it, see : >>16800463

Sadly you clearly do want people to view you as an imbecile. That's sad and weird and pathetic. how does 4chan draw so many like you? Why are there even people like you in the world? What about acting like an insane, angry moron do you think is worth pursuing?
>>
File: 1438085386207.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1438085386207.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>thread

>the part that probably concerns most of us
>>
>>16797150
Tell me about Lemuria. I thought it was just an analog gone eastern?
>>
>>16800463
oh no!!!!!!

a guy implied I'm dumb!

That MUST be the only website I've ever visited. Also, you still didn't read the damn info. You just A.D.D'd your way to broken links.

GOt bored reading something too complicated?
Why are you still here, again?

You clearly know everything there is to know in the universe.
No room for new info.
Shame.
>>
>>16800505
Here's all that's happened. You came to /x/, you posted a very stupid idea, you start insulting people. You post a link that has no credibility in which most of its corresponding links don't even work. Now you're freaking out with more insults, hostility, lies, etc.

Why in the name of fuck do you act like this? It's just ridiculous. It's childish, it offers no benefit, it provides nothing to anyone. What's wrong with you, mentally, that you waste your time lying to strangers online to try and pick really infantile fights? Because that is literally all you're doing. So why are you wasting our time and your life doing something so pointless and stupid?
>>
File: We're not cavemen.gif (851 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
We're not cavemen.gif
851 KB, 500x334
>>16800369
>>16800346
I think that a binary system would be pretty cool too, anon
UNFORTUNATELY, pic related
see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide-field_Infrared_Survey_Explorer#Targets_within_the_Solar_System
But fret not, for not all hope is lost! (only hope for a supermassive body)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune#Subsequently_proposed_trans-Neptunian_planets
>>
File: planetX observations.jpg (51 KB, 561x343) Image search: [Google]
planetX observations.jpg
51 KB, 561x343
Same story Pic related..

Probes and estimates of researchers accounting for the object entering through Sagittarius

also, robes going to the exact regions of space rumored to be the orbital path of the object in question.

>inb4 The Taurus one: they sent P10 there because the object passes by Taurus.
>>
>>16800524

where's the insult?

grow up, anon.
>>
>>16800490

use your brain or move along
>>
>>16800540
The role playing I get, it's the devolution into irrational aggression and naked hostility that confounds me. OP has profound anger issues, and appears to go out of his way to act like a retard just to try and fight with people. I don't get that.
>>
I suppose I posted this, too?

>>16799325

and why do the Israelis expect the messiah in 2015, 2016? The Israeli messiah is the anti-messiah of Christianity. The 'messianic star' is the object in question ITT.

In other words, it's the sign in the sky when we know who the anti-messiah is. Somewhere around Jan 11th to Feb 17th, depending on how much attention you pay.

It's also the sign in the sky on the 'feast of lights'. I wonder why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DtqTcmB5E&index=11&list=PLp79wLlx8oyi51MFg87kt7fdrGnWrlYvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7MxvPNPVlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12Wu2tmoU4&index=12&list=PLp79wLlx8oyi51MFg87kt7fdrGnWrlYvE
>>
>>16800604
You need to get your shit together, anon. Your life is in a fucking nosedive right now.
>>
>>16800346
>I would suggest the following sites to pique your interest
>only posts one site
Bruh
>>
>>16800634
And, again, the site was riddled with broken urls. That anon has a mental condition.
>>
>>16797150
>Atlantis
Well, this is some RP shit.
Atlantis doesn't even real.
>>
>>16800699
>he says atlantis isn't real
>only record is a 3rd hand account

>lemuria is legitimately disproven by modern plate tectonics and yet he goes after a fuckin' Disney movie
>>
>Lemuria
Fucking stupid.
>>
File: NoAnger.jpg (72 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
NoAnger.jpg
72 KB, 528x396
>>16800581
>>
>>16800406
I don't think it's us that are ignorant.
You've been provided multiple reliable citations from astronomical studies which rule out supermassive intruders into the solar system. Then you reply with some tinfoil conspiracy site.

You ain't spoonfeeding us, we're spoonfeeding YOU, and you're not being particularly receptive to the data you're getting. So, you can either:
>post some fucking MATH or PHYSICAL PROPERTIES so we can analyze if it should be visible or not
OR
>You can keep ignoring the science we post in favor of your happening pictures while bitching that you have to spoonfeed us.

I have a good idea which one you'll do.
>>
>>16800546
>the area of space where nasa sent four space probes
How many total probes have we sent out over the years, and to what areas of space where they all sent?
This nibiru stuff repeatedly uses that claim as one of its ONLY verifiable pieces of evidence, but it's spurious at best.
>>
>>16800283
This contains none of the information I asked for.
>>
File: A load of shit gif.gif (736 KB, 250x133) Image search: [Google]
A load of shit gif.gif
736 KB, 250x133
>>16800346
>I'm not here to convince you
>tries to convince you
>>
>>16801723

>the trolls are out

>messing up threads they have limited interest of knowledge of
>>
>>16802135

>I'm not here to convince ONE PERSON.

>Posts images and text on a board, for more than one person to read.

>not here to CONVINCE the stubborn people with head in the sand or eyes and ears closed
>>
>>16800475
>official sources are mentioned
Then why didn't you post them?
>>
>>16802142

I gave the link to the material to be read.
>>
>>16797150
>world doesn't end any of the days in September that were predicted
>nah they got the date wrong, it's coming next time for sure!
Life is too short for that nonsense, lad
>>
>>16797814
>modicum
This guy wins for using that word. #shrekt
>>
File: 1365379160189.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1365379160189.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>16797969
Yeah Uranus is a methane dump and drops baby snake dragons LOL
>>
>>16802473
Ok, so given that the material was removed from economist, etc., I'm seeing that Dr. Matese made his conjectures on Nemesis in 2010. The WISE study ruling out a brown dwarf out to that distance fundamentally undermines Matese's thesis.

>Stitchin
Proven to have fudged translations to fit his narrative, if you have access to the source material and academic translations thereof.

>Bennu
I suggest that perhaps you go through the Pyramid Texts and Coming Forth by Day, getting familiar with the timing of their rituals *before* asserting that the apotheosis of a Pharaoh is tied to a *particular* event. The pyramidions of old seem to imply that a Pharaoh can become any new star.

And since Dr...Matese's thesis has been thoroughly disproved by the WISE study linked here, >>16797654 (which is indeed more recent than Matese's theorizing) your primary sources are outdated/wrong.

Your move.

>btw I saw someone on ATS saying that Gil Broussard HIMSELF asserts an albedo of OVER magnitude 6.5 (Gil typo for .65? That's STILL brighter than Jupiter), which means yeah (provided typo), if it were as close as images in the last thread claimed (being inside the orbit of Ceres), it would indeed be brighter than the moon...but I don't see anything brighter than the moon in the sky.
>>
Cruise control for cool.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME ON A LEVEL IF THERE WAS A MYSTERIOUS PLANET THAT SHOWED UP LIKE THAT KID FROM FRESHMAN YEAR WHO ALWAYS HAD WEED.

HOWEVER IF THIS HAD EVER HAPPENED BEFORE WE WOULD ALL BE DEAD. THE EARTH, WOULD BE A COLLECTION OF ROCKS AND SOON-TO-BE-ASTEROIDS.

THIS IS TO SAY, WHILE A CONCEPT TO GENERATE MUCH SPOOKINESS AND COSMIC MALAISE, IS NOT ONE SUPPORTED IN THIS REALITY.

ALSO

YOUR CHARTS SUCK
>>
>>16800524
Get out shill, you're way out of your depth here.
>>
>>16802516
what movie is the gif from?
>>
>>16797586
>>16798113
>>"Creation"
Not even trying nigguh
>>
>>16800486
SN1054. Now known as the Crab Nebula.
>>
>>16802749
>SN 1054
Also also known as the room number where I took my Ancient Middle Eastern History course.

CORMSPIRACI!
>>
>>16797578
Crab Nebula, or at least the supernova that formed it.
Now, working off of a 319 year cycle we find:
>1373: fuck all happens.
>1692: Jamaican earthquakes, literally just plate tectonics.
>2011: many things happen, but THE HAPPENING is not one of them.
Earlier:
>735: venerable bede dies, hardly astronomical though.
>416: Krakatoa kraks one off. Still no happening though.
>>
>>16802771
THEY KNOW.
SHUT IT DOOOOOOOWN!
>>
>>16802802

Not crab nebula. Not supernova.

It was an object moving through the skies. The diagram ITT shows the direction of the so-called supernova. It was not a part of the observations.
>>
>>16802502

This was already inb4'd in OP

Thanks for contributing nothing.
>>
>>16800446

The part when he pretends to be a friend even though he is vehemently against the material and has no interest or intention of exploring the research .

Oh well.
>>
>>16803556
>It was not a part of the observations.
Then how do you know it's the case?
>>
>>16803650

I'm saying it was in a different part of the sky. A different direction.

It was not part of the plot points of the object given by the various countries because that is not what they were plotting.
>>
>>16800627
Your retarded and a troll or just autistic as hell
>>
>>16802802

You trolling?

I said the orbit changed during an ancient impact. It's not so reliable that you can simply slap a 319 on everything and it all fits into place.

Orbital variations, wobbles and oscultations, impacts and other influences have changed the orbit from time to time, making the arrival less predictable.

Much like Carlos Munoz Ferrada predicted when Halley's comet would not Arrive at the usual time using astronomical observations. (1 year difference in arrival time)
>>
>>16804121
>Much like Carlos Munoz Ferrada predicted when Halley's comet would not Arrive at the usual time using astronomical observations. (1 year difference in arrival time)
[citation needed]
>>
Prove Atlantis or Lemuria exist.
>>
>>16797150
OP ignore the two dick heads. I am enjoying what you have to say and believe your about 85% correct....screw the detractors and just ignore them. Reading about the Chinese guest star you mentioned.....I mainly come to x to get inspired by cool stuff to research and you have given me a ton of stuff to learn about and I sincerely appreciate you
>>
>>16804150
Prove your penis exists you retard. I used by infra red camera and it just showed two assholes and hot pocket where your genitals should be you fruit
>>
>>16804167
Oh wow anon you sure got me, your points have been validated and you've managed to prove 2 continents and a planet exist by being such a massibe faggot :^)
>>
>>16804174
"Massibe" you cannot even spell why should I listen to an illiterate retard?
>>
>>16804182
nice punctuation fagoot
>>
>>16804150

They don't anymore.
>>
>>16804182
You spelled Infrared infa red, you silly autistic anon.
>>
>>16804182

OP here.

1. It was an obvious typo.
2. It wasn't me.
3. Nobody is 'listening' to anybody. It's all about typing, sharing images and reading.

Get a clue.
>>
>>16804193
Neither do dinosaurs, but you can prove they exist.
>>
>>16804205
OP of the thread or the person he's replying to? Because he replied to me and never said anything about you.

Even so, still waiting for evidence of Atlantis and Lemurlandmoo
>>
>>16804206
The absence of evidence is not necessarily the evidence of absence. It is called critical thinking, you will learn how to do it when you become an adult
>>
>>16804161

OK well that's cool and everything..

But the info in this thread is about 1% of what I know on the topic.

The trolls and shills have discourage me from putting in the effort of trying to share (maybe) 10% of what I'm trying to get across.

Out of curiosity, what is the 15 percent that I might have wrong?

Also, I can post some more references for you when I have time. Right now I'm on my phone. Etc...
>>
>>16804206

Confirmed troll or moron.
>>
>>16804217
That still proves absolutely nothing. Anyone can make a baseless claim and defend it with that statement. There's actually an invisible city floating over Ogden, Utah. No, you can't see, hear, feel, or detect the city in any way, but it's there. But the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

How is Atlantis any different?
>>
File: 1-Down.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
1-Down.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>16804219
>if I call someone a troll/moron their argument just goes away!

Please, post one piece of evidence that Atlantis or Lemuria ever existed at one point.
>>
>>16804218
Nothing.specific, figure a few of the catastrophes are unrelated and I have my own theory that the planet/comet whatever may actually shift between dimensions causing it to be harder to see or not effecting gravity how it should or may have other properties....universe is a big place and assuming everything acts the way we think it does May.not be correct...I am also on my phone so Kay not be explaining myself well. Would be like if everything you know about earth comes from a 4x4 foot square patch of desert and you figure the whole planet should more or less be that....I feel that is how we view the universe....sorry if I am rambling.
>>
>>16804240

I posted all that on another board.

Go find it.
>>
>>16804249
I actually disproved all of it on that other board. Did you not find my response?
>>
>>16804249
"I need credit on an anonymous image board" ~Anonymous
>>
>>16800565
Cop out nigga. I can also use my brain to "be really projecting right now" or "kek"
>>
>>16804242

I get what you are saying.

Unfortunately I do not support the dimension aspect of your post.

Also, the examples I've given all have something in common. (although I've spare so many details due to effort required)...

I cannot support the dimension idea because it has been observed or its effects have been felt every single time.

Some passes are less destructive and even less obvious. I.e. If it doesn't cause an eclipse because we are not on the same side of the sun together.

Almost every culture and civilization in history has record of the fact that, at intervals, a celestial object visits us and has negative effects on Earth.

Will post some when I can.
>>
>>16804270
I kind of doubt that, frankly from your responses I am amazed you Remember to breathe in a regular basis....I am betting you had "special" classes that involved a lot of finger paint and high fives
>>
>>16804276
Yes the similarities in mythology and religion around the world has always stood out as rather interesting to me and kind of a red flag that they were not just stories but history. Look forward to seeing more of your posts
>>
>>16804278
>Sadly you clearly do want people to view you as an imbecile. That's sad and weird and pathetic. how does 4chan draw so many like you? Why are there even people like you in the world? What about acting like an insane, angry moron do you think is worth pursuing?

> I am amazed you Remember to breathe in a regular basis....I am betting you had "special" classes that involved a lot of finger paint and high fives

are you genuinely retarded homie

that isn't even the same guy
>>
>>16804278
but anon, breathing is an autonomic body function.
>>
>>16804279
>Yes the similarities in mythology and religion around the world has always stood out as rather interesting to me and kind of a red flag that they were not just stories but history.
That is completely insane.
>>
>>16804283
Says the guy greentexting two separate people....your autism is showing...go back to /r9k/
>>
>>16804278
I don't breathe, I'm a fallen angel with enough negative energy to be posting in the greater physical realm which is the qliphoth of Lilith.
>>
>>16804291
Adults are talking go back to the kids table
>>
>>16804294
Holy shit, you are retarded. I was quoting both of you to point out how stupid your posts are next to each other. How do you manage to not choke on your own saliva?
>>
File: xAEucNL.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
xAEucNL.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
>>16804297
>>
File: 1442266966571.jpg (45 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
1442266966571.jpg
45 KB, 446x413
>>16804301
I didn't mean to interrupt the tinfoil hat convention.
>>
>>16804304 swallowing saliva is an autonomous response
>>
>>16804308
>This child is 31 years old
>>
>>16804315
That some how makes it worse...LOL wow, I am like seriously laughing out loud you fucking mecha autistic
>>
>>16804315
Holy shit, are you serious? Is >>16804308
actually wasting this much of his life on this shit?
>>
>>16804279
Spirit Science on Youtube called, he wants to invite you to do a summary of his human history video for crackheads and tweakers.
>>
>>16804337
I prefer Trey Smith thank you very much
>>
i like you very much anon. sorry i'm a vile retard insulting people on /x/.
>>
File: Are U Really That Stupid.jpg (465 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Are U Really That Stupid.jpg
465 KB, 1000x1000
>>16804357
>>
>>16804360
lol
>>
File: U Are So Stupid.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
U Are So Stupid.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>16804364
I see now
>>
>>16800283

Sounds about right
>>
Ppl shitting up the thread to distract others. Such douchebags.
>>
>>16804121
>>16802536
>>
>>16802709
boardwalk empire
>>
>>16800524
You don't have to be in this thread dude. You could just leave us crazies to our craziness. Unless you don't want us discussing this, why would that be?
>>
Hopi Prophecy

The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan Ga Sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. That is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier тАУ the Red Katchina who will bring the Days of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters. From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing.

Those who return to the ways given to us in the original teachings, and live a natural way of life will not be touched by the coming of the Purifier. They will survive and build a new world. Only in the ancient teachings will the ability to understand the messages be found.

cont
>>
>>16805631

It is important to understand that these messages will be found upon every living thing, even within our bodies, even within a drop of our blood. All life forms will receive the messages from the twinsтАж those that fly, the plants, even the rabbit. The appearance of the twins begins a period of seven years will be our final opportunity to change our ways. Everything we experience is all a matter of choice.

Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so.

Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us. It will be years of hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children of these times will be unnatural. Some beings from the Stars, some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner. Many of people in this will be empty in Spirit they will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes.

cont
>>
>>16805634

As we get close to the time of arrival the Purifier there will be those who walk as ghosts through the cities, through canyons they will have constructed in their man-made mountains. Those that walk through these places will be very heavy in their walk it will appear almost painful as they will be disconnected from their spirit and the Earth.

After the arrival of the twins, they will begin to vanish before your eyes like so much smoke. Others will have great deformities, both in the mind and upon their bodies. There will be those who would walk in the body that are not from this reality, for many of the gateways that once protected us will be opened, there will be much confusion. There will be confusion between sexes, and children and their elders.

Life will get very perverted, and there will be little social order in these times. Many will ask for the mountains themselves to fall upon them just to end their misery. Still others will appear as if untouched by what is occurring. Those who remember the original teachings and have reconnected their heart and spirit will be untouched. Those who remember their mother and father will be untouched. The Pahana has left to live in the mountains and forest.

cont
>>
>>16805634

When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small Red Star which will come very close and sit in our heavens watching us. Watching us to see how well we have remembered the sacred teachings.

This Purifier will show us many miraculous signs in our heavens. In this way we will know Creator is not a dream. Even those who will not feel their connection to spirit will see the face of Creator across the sky. Things unseen will be felt very strongly.

Many things will begin to occur that will not make sense, for reality will be shifting back. We will receive many warnings allowing us to change our ways from below the Earth as well as above. Then one morning in a moment we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood, many things will then begin to happen that right now we are not sure of their exact nature. Much of reality will not be as it is now.

There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and that we have never seen. The nature of Mankind will appear strange in these we walk between worlds and we will house many spirits even within our bodies. After a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth, but not before the Purifier has left his mark upon the universe.

No living thing will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures. Remember that we are the Caretakers, the Fire Keepers of the Spirit. Our relatives from the Stars are coming home to see how well we have faired in our journey.
>>
>>16805634
>>16805639
>>16805643

Other names from similar stories as above:

the Doomshape

the Destroyer

Hercolubus

(this one: the Purifier, Red Kachina)
>>
File: sun.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>16797150

What NASA is not telling us but the Starviewer Team is.....

Though not exactly breaking news as it appears to originate from Mysteries of the Astrophysics dated the 27th of August. you will have to excuse the babelfish translation. But it is good enough to let you know what has been found.

I could go into a big speel about this but here are a few short quotes.

They begin with the unusual orbit of Comet Russell

IMPORTANT NOTE TO 7 OF AUGUST: WE HAVE DETECTED ERRORS IN THE WORKSHEET NIII. THE CALCULATION OF THE RUSSELL ORBIT IS NOT CORRECT. THE RETROGRADE ORBIT MUST TO THE POSITION TO THE EARTH INDEED. WE VERIFIED IT YESTERDAY. ETAMOS PREPARING AN OFFICIAL NOTICE WITH THE NEW DATA. HOWEVER, THE WORKSHEET CONTINUES BEING VALID LIKE SIMULATION OF DISTURBANCE OORT-KUIPER AND POSSIBLE SCENES.

For two weeks, Pluto has undergone the impact, heating and disturbance of a new celestial body next to its orbit. The reason: A Brown Dwarf as large as 1.9Mj than is positioned right in тАЬSagitarioтАЭ, and that at the moment is disturbing the Pluto orbit. But not only the one of Pluto, also, she is disturbing the orbit of Jupiter, and the rest of planets of the Solar System. In fact, the Sun, has emitted CMEs during the last weeks that have brought about a displacement of our geomagnetic axis exactly in 19┬║, as well as an increase of the seismicity of 1.33 MW with respect to the average seismicity of year 2008, reason why тАЬliterallyтАЭ the binary theory тАЬof our Solar SystemтАЭ is confirmed. Something comes near, and clearly, the tip of the cloud of Oort in the zone of Sagitario, is caused by a Brown Dwarf, who in addition, can visualize in the WorldWideTelescope, (WWT), just, drawing up the Pluto orbit.
>>
>>16805687 (Continued)

If it is observed at great length, has two satellites, that can carefully be observed. This would explain the disturbances undergone by the cloud of Oort during last the three months, and by all means, the alterations that the sun is undergoing in the cycles and cosmic ray emissions. Clearly, the stellar attraction between both stars, gravitationally contracts the orbits of the rest of planets, and clearly, verify the theories of doctors Michael P. Aubry, Christopher T. Russell, and Margaret G. Kivelson as well as, the models proposed by the Dr. John. J. Matese, and Dr. John. B. Murray, and the observations realised by Doctors Geoffrey W. Marcy, and Horseradish tree. R. Oppenheimer. The model has been closed. Especially when day 17 of 2009 July, Basket affirms in a press note, ThatтАЭ the Asteroid belt can very have formed far from the sun тАЬ. The Basket tries to tell something to us of slanted form, but already it is an advance. There now, already it is a fact, We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with Pluto and Bombardeando asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter. At the moment we can be calm, because the great outer planets protect to us against the asteroid impacts of Oort, but, do not prevent the gravitational contraction of 41% anticipated by Murray, Matese and Oppenhheimer.
>>
what do?

At the present time we seem to be experiencing an unusually quiet period of what was supposed to be the most violent 11-year solar cycle in history. According to the theory of barycenters, this must be due to the gravitational effects of some massive body in our Solar System, preventing the usual disruptions associated with the 11+ year orbits of Jupiter.

Recent unpredicted asteroid activity suggests that something is perturbing the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud.

But until we can get reliable information from scientists -- or even amateurs -- who are willing to give their names and share their information for public scrutiny, we will always be suspicious when someone yells, "The sky is falling!"
>>
>>16797150

Manuscripts 3:3

When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change; there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies.

Manuscripts 3:4

When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:6

The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battle-cry of the DESTROYER and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the DESTROYER.
>>
>>16805716

The Bible: New Century version
тАЬDisasters will soon spread from nation to nation. They will come like a powerful storm to all the faraway places on earthтАж The DESTROYER will come against every town, not one town will escapeтАж The Lord said this will happen.тАЭ
>>
Creation 4:5

Then ... God caused a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a STRANGE STAR.

Creation 4:6

THE STAR grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. IT PUT FORTH HORNS and sang, being unlike any other ever seen ...

Scrolls 33:12

Great Mistress of the stars, let us abide in peace, for we fear the REVELATION OF YOUR HORNS ...

Origins 8:3

... THEY WORSHIPPED IN ERROR, THE MALIGNANT HORNED STAR AND HER ESCORTS ...
>>
Manuscripts 3:1
Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.
Manuscripts 3:2
... It was as a billowing cloud of smoke enwrapped in a ruddy glow, not distinguishable in joint or limb. Its mouth was an abyss from which came flame, smoke and hot cinders.

Manuscripts 3:4

When blood [red dust and red skies] drops upon the Earth, the DESTROYER will appear and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes ...

Manuscripts 3:6

... They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the DESTROYER.

Manuscripts 3:7

... Men will fly in the air as birds and swim in the seas as fishes ... Women will be as men and men as women, passion will be a plaything of man.
>>
>>16805732

тАЬFor in those wondrous far off days the women shall adopt a craze to dress like men, and trousers wear and to cut off their locks of hair ...

When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea,
When men like birds shall scour the sky then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die...

A fiery dragon will cross the sky Six times before the Earth shall die ...тАЭ
>>
>>16805707
we would've seen a massive object anywhere near the solar system by now

why cant you nibirufags just accept that?
>>
>>16805693
>>16805687
Sauce mofo
for all we know you found this In the library of babel on pg 394 of vol 31 on shelf 3 of wall 3 in hexagon #
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
(1/2)
>>
Manuscripts 5:1

... IT TWISTED ABOUT ITSELF LIKE A COIL

... It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

Manuscripts 5:4

This was the aspect of the DOOMSHAPE called the DESTROYER, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden times...
>>
>>16805745
(2/2)
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
>>
low-and-behold, in 1995 two researchers named D. S. Allan and J. B. Delair, who specialize in palaeo-geography and cartography, released a book called When the Earth Nearly Died - Compelling Evidence of a Catastrophic World Change 9,500 BC.

They concluded that a celestial body came into the solar system in our distant past causing havoc to Earth and dubbed this event тАЬthe Phaeton disaster.тАЭ The same term referenced by Plato himself!

Allan and Delair write:

тАЬAny celestial intruder arriving from more remote cosmic regions would tend to encounter or pass close only to planets nearest its line of advance at that specific time ...тАЭ (Page. 198.)

тАЬтАжPhaeton was anciently regarded as a generally round, brilliantly fiery body of appreciable size, and MUCH MORE STAR-LIKE OR SUN-LIKE than conventional comets: and it was held to have in some way caused the Deluge.тАЭ (Page 212.)
>>
Gleanings 4:1
... EARTH WAS DESTROYED TWICE, ONCE ALTOGETHER BY FIRE AND ONCE PARTIALLY BY WATER. THE DESTRUCTION BY WATER WAS THE LESSER DESTRUCTION AND CAME ABOUT IN THIS MANNER.
Gleanings 4:13
... Their God sent down a curse upon the men of the cities, AND THERE CAME A STRANGE LIGHT AND A SMOKY MIST which caught at the throats of men ...
Gleanings 4:16
... THE SHADOW OF DOOM APPROACHES ... THE HOUR OF DOOM IS AT HAND ...
Gleanings 4:17
тАж Therefore a great ship was laid down under the leadership of Hanok, son of Hogaretur, for Sisuda, king of Sarapesh, from whose treasury came payment for the building of the vessel.
Gleanings 4:18
... The length of the great ship was three hundred cubits and its breadth was fifty cubits, and it was finished off above by one cubit. It had three storeys, which were built without a break.
Gleanings 4:19
... Each storey was divided in twain, so that there were six floors below and one above, and they were divided across with seven partitions ... GREAT STONES WERE HUNG FROM ROPES ...
Gleanings 4:20
... they carried the seed of all living things; grain was laid up in baskets and many cattle and sheep were slain for meat ... and ... Also gold and silver, metals and stones ...
Gleanings 4:21
тАж people of the plains ... mocked the builders of the great ship; ...
Gleanings 4:22
... they who were to go with the great ship departed ... the people entered the great ship and closed the hatch, making it secure тАж
Gleanings 4:23
The king had entered and with him those of his blood, in all fourteen ...
Gleanings 4:24
тАж riding on a great black rolling cloud came the DESTROYER ... THE BEAST WITH HER OPENED ITS MOUTH AND BELCHED FORTH FIRE AND HOT STONES AND A VILE SMOKE ... [Again, this implies that celestial events were viewed from the surface of the Earth during the fly-by.] ...
>>
>>16805762

Gleanings 4:27
тАж The ship was lifted by the mighty surge of waters and hurled among the debris, but it was not dashed upon the mountainside because of the place where it was built ...
Gleanings 4:28
The swelling waters swept up to the mountain tops and filled the valleys. They did not rise like water poured into a bowl, but came in great surging torrents [tsunami pattern] тАж
Gleanings 4:29
тАж the great ship came to rest upon Kardo, in the mountains of Ashtar

NOAH'S FLOOD?!?!?!?
>>
File: beyes.jpg (4 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
beyes.jpg
4 KB, 288x175
>>16805747
>>
Exodus of Egypt

Manuscripts 6:1
THE DARK DAYS BEGAN WITH THE LAST VISITATION OF THE DESTROYER ... foretold by strange omens in the skies...

Manuscripts 6:3
These were days of ominous calm, when the people waited for they knew not what ...

Manuscripts 6:5
The days of stillness were followed by a time when the noise of trumpeting and shrilling was heard in the Heavens ...

Manuscripts 6:6
The people spoke of the god of the slaves ... His manifestation was in the Heavens for all men to see, but they did not see with understanding ...

Manuscripts 6:11
Dust and smoke clouds darkened the sky and coloured the waters upon which they fell with a bloody hue. Plague was throughout the land, the river was bloody and blood was everywhere [red ash mixed with water].

Manuscripts 6:12
тАж In the glow of the DESTROYER the Earth was filled with redness. Vermin bred and filled the air and face of the Earth with loathsomeness.

Manuscripts 6:13
тАж THE FACE OF THE LAND WAS BATTERED AND DEVASTATED BY A HAIL OF STONES WHICH SMASHED DOWN ALL THAT STOOD IN THE PATH OF THE TORRENT тАж
>>
>>16805772
OKAY FINE
https://libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?kfga_gieqowshf_u_wb394
>>
File: artsfon.com-49153.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-49153.jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>16805740

Maybe you're blinking every time you look at it?
>>
>>16805687
>trusting mexican science
ishygddt
>>
maybe the Sumerians were on to something after all...

The Hopi believe the Creator of Man is a woman. The Sumerians believed the Creator of Man was a woman.

The Hopi believe the Father Creator is KA. The Sumerians believed the Father Essence was KA.

The Hopi believe Taiowa, the Sun God, is the Creator of the Earth. The Sumerians believe TA.EA was the Creator.

The Hopi believe two brothers had guardianship of the Earth. The Sumerians believed two brothers had dominion over the Earth.

The Hopi believe Alo to be spiritual guides. The Sumerians believed AL.U to be beings of Heaven.

The Hopi believe Kachinas (KatтАЩsinas) are the spirits of nature and the messengers and teachers sent by the Great Spirit. The Sumerians believed KAT.SI.NA were righteous ones sent of God.

The Hopi believe Eototo is the Father of Katsinas. The Sumerians believed EA.TA was the Father of all beings.

The Hopi believe Chakwaina is the Chief of Warriors. The Sumerians believed TAK.AN.U was the Heavenly Destroyer.

The Hopi believe Nan-ga-Sohu is the Chasing Star Katsina. The Sumerians believed NIN.GIR.SU to be the Master of Starships.

The Hopi believe Akush to be the Dawn Katsina. The Sumerians believed AK.U to be Beings of light.

The Hopi believe Danik to be Guardians in the Clouds. The Sumerians believed DAK.AN to be Sky Warriors.

The Hopi believe Sotunangu is a Sky Katsina. The Sumerians believed TAK.AN.IKU were Sky Warriors.

The Hopi name for the Pleaides is ChooChookam. The Sumerians believed SHU. SHU.KHEM were the supreme Stars.

The Hopi believe Tapuat is the name of Earth. The Sumerians believed Tiamat was the name of Earth.

The Hopi call a snake ChuтАЩa. The Sumerians called a snake SHU.

The Hopi word for тАЬdeadтАЭ is Mokee. The Sumerians used KI. MAH to mean тАЬdead.тАЭ

The Hopi use Omiq to mean above, up. The Sumerians used AM.IK to mean looking to Heaven.

The Hopi believe Tuawta is One Who Sees Magic. The Sumerians believed TUAT.U was One from the Other World.
>>
>>16805872

cont

The Hopi believe Pahana was the Lost Brother who would one day return to assist the Hopi and humankind. The Sumerians would recognize PA.HA.NA as an Ancestor from heaven who would return.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>16805838

Trust American science?

Dr Robert S. Harrington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zaMJk6FPk

Harrington reiterates some findings and research observations regarding the planets and the concept of an intruder planet.
>>
>>16805878
>>16805872
the Hopi also believed that they climbed into the fourth world on a giant reed grown by a spider granny out of the grand canyon
>>
File: t2png.gif (127 KB, 757x1100) Image search: [Google]
t2png.gif
127 KB, 757x1100
>>16805838
>>
Carlos Munoz Ferrada was born in Chile in 1909. By 1939 he was making geophysical and astronomical predictions that would shake the world, with many of his earthquake and tsunami predictions coming true in spectacular fashion. He also famously predicted a change in the trajectory of HalleyтАЩs Comet back in the 1960s, before anyone knew that it would come closer to the Sun.

In 2001, then in his 90s, Ferrada predicted three massive upheavals to occur as a future тАЬcomet/planetтАЭ called Hercolubus nears the Earth and our Sun. He explained that he described Hercolubus a hybrid comet/planet because it has an elliptical orbit, with the tail of a comet and the large mass of planet.

тАЬThe large gravitational field that brings this new starтАж will cause a big changeтАж Mankind is not readyтАжтАЭ

Or..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI
>>
>>16797150

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/the-dogon-tribal-symbols-same-as-the-cheyenne-or-planet-of-the-crossing/
>>
Mathematical irregularities in the orbits of the outer planets, in particular, strange wobbles and gravitational anomalies noted in the orbits of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, have prompted astronomers over the past hundred years to search for a large planetary body in the outer solar system.

Based on mathematical evidence, astronomers have been so sure of the reality of this planet that they named it Planet X. The name stands for the tenth planet, as well as the mathematical symbol for an unknown quantity.

Many articles have been written about Planet X over the last twenty years. On June 17, 1982, a NASA press release from Ames Research Center officially recognized the possibility of "some kind of mystery object" beyond the outermost planets.

Astronomy magazine published an article in December of 1981 entitled "Search for the Tenth Planet," and another article in October of 1982 entitled "Searching for a Tenth Planet."
>>
>>16805918
>>16805903
>Harrington became a believer in the existence of a Planet X beyond Pluto and undertook searches for it, with positive results coming from the IRAD probe in 1983. [CITATION NEEDED]
>lots of conspiracy sites say the same thing, with no source
>google IRAD probe
>closest match is IRAD flexible-probe sonic extensometer
>used to test light sensitivity of photo stuff used during R&D
>no astronomy type stuff i think
so either there was a NASA probe that was hidden and exists only as a nonchalant offhand comment on the wiki, or it never existed.
>>
>>16805995

in the interview I watched, he kept saying WE.
it's not just that he's a believer, it's that they found the necessary evidence

using backwards models he even stated that Pluto was an escaped moon/satellite of Neptune which then settled into orbit elsewhere

dunno what video u watched, if any
>>
>>16797586
Aside from all of the ridiculous shit that's wrong with this time line the ones that say "paintings" are easily explainable. Depictions of the sun and moon are incredibly common in renaissance artwork and are commonly given semi-humanoid forms or shown having "pilots," this is just a standard of the artwork of the time. Other common motifs are of a third celestial body that is an artistic rendering of the "Holy spirit," which is taken by people who don't know art history to be ayyliums.
>>
>>16806177

and they just felt like depicting an insane meteor storm, broken trees, earthquakes.

yea ok
>>
http://www.seri-worldwide.org/id435.html
>>
>>16805978

https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/who-are-the-nefilim-where-did-they-go-will-they-return/
>>
>>16797814

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/nasa-wise-telescope-discovers-planet-x-nibiru-nemesis-hercolubus-approaching-brown-dwarf-star-and-planetary-system/
>>
>>16797150

http://allnewspipeline.com/What_Did_They_Know_That_Got_Them_Killed.php
>>
we are being directed towards the concept of accepting alien existence and presence

http://www.timetobelieve.com/2015/09/ets-in-jewish-mysticism/
>>
>>16805739
Wasn't that the fake Nostradamus one? The one that someone admitted to making up to drum up publicity for a book?
>>
File: Advanced Stupid.png (456 KB, 590x453) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Stupid.png
456 KB, 590x453
>>16806268
>Wordpress
>>
>>16804242
>I have my own theory that the planet/comet whatever may actually shift between dimensions causing it to be harder to see or not effecting gravity how it should or may have other properties
I have a theory that it doesn't exist
and that all of these catastrophes are either completely unrelated, or simply misinterpreted.

What do you think?
>>
you faggots need to stop pretending niburu is real
you know what stop pretending nobunoga is real while your at it
>>
>>16806652

No its Mother Ursula Shipton or something
>>
>>16806689
>all of these catastrophes are either completely unrelated, or simply misinterpreted

It seems more likely that the earths major catastrophes are related in some way than not. Especially when changes in gravity fields are in play.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (339 KB, 1423x886) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
339 KB, 1423x886
>>
>>16800499
they're justified and they're ancient
>>
>>16806153
>dunno what video u watched, if any

>probe that was hidden and exists only as a nonchalant offhand comment on the wiki
>offhand comment on the wiki
>comment on the wiki
>on the wiki
>wiki

I dunno what point you're trying to make, if any.
>>
>>16800499
>>16807753
A disproved hypothetical continent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(continent)
>>
File: wraith.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wraith.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>16807675
the yEast has already been here for long long time
the yeast killed the dinosaurs
(and made a slave race of apes and dinos, reptilians and rake)
good side-maze tho bro
>>
>>16807766
>implying
You don't remember? You can if you really wish.
>>
>>16807766
whoosh
>>
>>16807769
Have you heard the legend of the underground kingdom of China, which was c isolated from the surface after World War 2?
>>
>>16807600
>It seems more likely that the earths major catastrophes are related in some way than not
That actually seems incredibly unlikely. Its a massive universe with millions of explanations that sound better than "a mysterious planet that doesn't exist by all modern understandings of astrophysics"

Especially when there is no rhyme or reason to the magnitude of these "disasters". Sometimes it sinks a continent and sometimes it shows up in a few paintings, and nobody pays it a second thought (renaissance astronomers apparently didn't think it was worth noting)
>>
>>16797150

>In case you don't get it, we'll call it "Hercolubus"

Is it near Hoth and Gallifrey?

>There is evidence in past civilizations that the Earth undergoes drastic changes on a reliable cycle much shorter than commonly supported estimates such as 2 billion years.

Absolutely no information there. What 'changes'? What 'civilisations'? What are you even trying to say?

>Atlantis was wiped out by the Earth changes caused by the passing celestial body.

Ah shit, you were trying to say more insane bollocks. Damn it, I should have known.

>The land of 'Mu' or Lemuria was wiped out by this "Planet of the Crossing"

Heh.

>As it turns out, the intervals are a lot shorter than we might have previously thought.

Oh goodie.

>This is not based on Sitchin's findings. Sitchin also erroneously calculated the 3600 year orbit using implied zeroes. (i.e. 6_ x 6_ = 3600) .... He should've stuck with 60 x 6 and come up with a number leaning towards 360.

So the object has an orbit of only 300ish years? You know that means it will never be at a point that we couldn't see it? Let me guess, you're going to say this 'Hercolubus' is magic and can hide itself.

>An ancient impact has slowed the orbit considerably and now it's more like 319, for our purposes.

Yeah... when an orbit slows, the time gets larger. 319 isn't larger than 360... it's as if you know nothing of celestial mechanics!
>>
>>16797640

>It has an elliptical orbit, and has a vapor trail much like a comet would.

A planet-sized object with a vapour trail, huh? Do you know how comets get their trail? When it gets close enough to be heated by the sun, the increase in temperature and pressure melts the material and forces the gas out.

But a planet-sized object wouldn't suffer from this. Why? Well it wouldn't be heated up sufficiently enough to cause it. Its mass is too great. Even Mercury doesn't do this and it's always being heated up by the sun. Moons around Jupiter produce spouts of gases and liquids because the gravitational affect of Jupiter causing friction inside it. This magic planet wouldn't even have that.

It's a claim that just makes no sense to anyone who has studied planets at even the most basic level.
>>
>>16806242
>and they just felt like depicting an insane meteor storm, broken trees, earthquakes.
there are movies that depict natural disasters
it's an entire genre

Why is modern man capable of imagination, but renaissance painters are not?
>>
>>16807970

It will gain a tail when it gets close to our sun.
>>
>>16807970
>But a planet-sized object wouldn't suffer from this. Why? Well it wouldn't be heated up sufficiently enough to cause it.
Well, theoretically, anything can get a vapor trail if it's close enough to a powerful enough star. It's hypothetical right now, but if a gas giant is close enough to its parent star its atmosphere starts to burn away, creating a vapor trail. The rocky core that remains after this is called a Chthonian Planet; see CoRoT-7B.
>>
>>16807951

I realize I types that out wrong but...
>an ancient impact altered the orbit

The next time the object was close, it blocked the Sun for 3 DAYS instead of hours. The visiting planet then returned 50 some years later, and so on until it regained a somewhat normal orbit as mentioned in this thread, around 319 where we are concerned.
Photo will follow.
>>
>>16807981

Confirmed retard
>>
you can see Planet X right over Australia at the moment http://www.allskycam.com/u.php?u=503
>>
Actual question - I have a pretty good astronomical simulator that allows me to simulate the gravitational effects of multi-body systems.

I think it would be interesting to try just inserting a body with the required orbit into our Solar System and seeing how severe its effects on Earth and the orbits of other planets would be. At the very least, it would resolve some questions.

If you'd like me to try this, could you try and give me vague estimates of some important parameters of this? They don't need to be exact - considering the evidence at hand, I would not expect anyone to have exact sizes or masses, let alone orbital arguments. But we could probably hash out at least a reasonable guess.

(And if the "it will appear in such-and-such constellation at such-and-such date" is fairly well agreed upon, we could even hash out a pretty good approximation of its orbit).

I think this would be interesting and perhaps informative, so let me know if you think this is a thing I should do or if I'd just be wasting my time.
>>
>>16808352

Nobody knows how 'worth it' it will be until you try it.

We know that it travels through/past Ophiuchus. It does the same to Taurus .

Try making it so that the visiting body reaches nearthe legs of Virgo around March 26th 2016. Also. When it passes through/by Sagittarius, it's on the ecliptic.
>>
>>16808352
Carlos Munoz Ferrada give speeds and such... But I don't really put much stock in them.
>>
>>16808352

The effects are not that bad unless there is an impact or a special alignment.
>>
>>16808426
>Try making it so that the visiting body reaches nearthe legs of Virgo around March 26th 2016. Also. When it passes through/by Sagittarius, it's on the ecliptic.

Thank you! That's incredibly helpful, since it helps a lot in pinning down the shape and orientation of the orbit.

Part of the problem with giving locations in astrological signs is that it's highly dependent on date - it tells you at what angle the object is to the Earth, but since the Earth moves, the actual location corresponding to that varies a good bit with date. Trying to pin down a path like that would be very fiddly.

Putting it around the legs of Virgo on a specific date is incredibly useful - not only does it nail down a pretty specific line which the orbit must intersect, but it also means we know the orbit's inclined and can get a good idea of how inclined it has to be.

Any orbit can cross the ecliptic exactly twice - once going down and once coming up. According to what is "known" about this object, it has to pass between the Earth and the Sun - and since those both lie on the ecliptic, then that would be one of those crossings.

And the other one would thus be when it passes through Sagittarius. (Unless those are the same event - does it block out the sun while being in Sagittarius)?

Any more dates would be extremely helpful - my impression has been that there are several agreed-upon dates, but no known *year*, which we've picked to be 2016 for test purposes.
>>
I donтАЩt know about the rest of you but I am scared to death of what my family and I are going to have to face in a very short period of time.
The aftermath of all this will make the movie The Road look like A Walk to Remember.

Imagine Earth tilting, which it is supposed to do as Planet X gets closer, but have you any idea the consequences of that happening, as it will not be a slow tilt, I am sure.

This Earth is going to shake like never before: buildings are going to collapse right on top of you and there will be no one to come to your rescue. Imagine billions of people scrambling for safety; you will get crushed by the weight of people alone.

Millions will be trying to dodge red-hot meteors pounding the planet and they will come so fast that chances are you will not make it. The cities will be on fire and no one will be there to put them out. There will be natural gas explosions everywhere. The earth will open up and swallow you and you will disappear into the abyss.
People will be killing each other in the streets, planes will be falling out of the sky, rocks will be rolling off mountains, rivers will overflow and sweep you away and no one will save you.
>>
>>16808571

Have you gotten the idea yet?

But you are probably sitting on your comfortable couch or office chair, reading this and thinking this guy has lost his marbles. Could be but you are basing your decision with just a small amount of info, whereas I am basing mine on four years of studying this monster Planet X and what consequences it will bring.
What still irks me is those who knew and know our pending fate will lie to you until it happens, then you will never see them again, unless by some miracle you survive. You have to hand it to the powers that be: they certainly managed to keep it a secret very well but at the cost of murdering I donтАЩt know how many people, probably billions.
>>
>>16808525

Someone will get back to you on this.

Probably me but I'm busy right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x480
>>16797150
>>
>>16799325

This correlates with the Dec 9th predictions. Although it should simply be as bright as Venus and as large as Jupiter in the night. Perhaps the tail begins on the final day or two of Safar?

If it's not visible by around Jan 11th something is wrong. On Feb 15 (approx) would be the 40 day warning, when the whole world can view the object even in the daytime. (about to round the sun and block it out 40 days later)

If none of that happens, then it's not arriving based on the timeline ITT.
>>
>thread

>all of this to say that whatever climate change bullshit they throw at us next is utter nonsense.

>you didn't mention the fact that they can block our view for as long as possible using a well-positioned solar sail.

>what are all of the Earth changes we might experience?
>>
>>16808679

Maybe the 40 day event is when it appears to resemble a fiery cross; a winged disc?
>>
>>16808352
Are you talking about Universe Sandbox 2?

I did that several times already. It did jack shit.
>>
>>16808836
No, actually; I mean ORSA (Orbit Reconstruction, Simulation, and Analysis), which you can download at http://orsa.sourceforge.net/ if you feel like it.

And I'm not really expecting anything super dramatic (like planets getting flung out of orbit) or anything, although I admit I'm kind of hoping for it - I'm more expecting relatively smaller perturbations, like Earth's year and day changing length significantly.
>>
>>16808970
>I'm not expecting a Neptune sized object passing by the earth to do much
Okay. Post results anyway.
>>
>>16808970
>year and day changing length

It's happened before. A year used to be 360 days on every calendar. One of the previous passes of the object had us change nearly every calendar to 365.

After this pass, it's possible that a year will be 364 days... Something only ever heard about from Enoch.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.