[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone can clearly explain the concept of the demiurge? the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: demiurgo.jpg (289 KB, 695x1000) Image search: [Google]
demiurgo.jpg
289 KB, 695x1000
Someone can clearly explain the concept of the demiurge? the concept is assigned to the definition of God in Gnostic philosophy and Platonic philosophy, but that way you can specify its significance?
>>
File: 2010_09_29_LX3_P1090476.jpg (59 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
2010_09_29_LX3_P1090476.jpg
59 KB, 276x400
>>17030781
Honestly when you see it, you'll know what to do. Not sure what google or youtube doesn't have on it.

Essentially, creator god/gods are not good for trapping spiritual substance in physical bodies by the creation of man.

Adam and Eve which goes to Sumerian legends before the Bible is about the contruction of man to mine gold or something (Ancient astronaut theory)

Some Gnostics go as far as denying the whole old testament, but you can gain insight of Old Testament god, who is called YHWH. Not all books reference YHWH, and much of Genesis and the OT has been mistranslated for reasons of malintention.

Gnostic Jesus was supposedly against YHWH, which makes sense why the Jews wanted Him dead and why their conception of God was so different.

Read "Hypostasis of the Archons"(short read) to get an idea.. if anything, ultimately you figure it out for yourself what you want to do with the information.

Some people exalt those who tried to set their throne above God in the beginning, some worship the Original True God before the demiurge fell away from heaven.
>>
There is not a specific definition. Several authors have use the concept in slighlty diferent ways. But in all concpetializations is a creator and disigner of the universe. So instead of chaos and disorder. The Demiurge is a entitity that search for order, most of the time, by reason or thought, so it would be a being linked to knowladge and a resoned understanding of the universe.
Plato
Hegel
Blake
are some of the thinkers that use the concpet of Demiruge.

Is like trying to define God in al religions, but God has its shades under each religion, Catholics, Muslims, Jews, etc...
>>
>>17031136
>Is like trying to define God in all religions

So...

>the true spiritual hierarchy called "awliya er-Rahman (God)
>opposite to awilya esh-Shaytan (Satan)

Little word play for you guys:

>Rahman is another name for Allah

>Rama is another name for Krsna

Rahman - Rama

Also "Brahman" (impersonal, creating) as another aspect of God in Hinduism. The other two are Paramatman (Great Spirit) and Bhagavan (Personality)

>b-R-A-H-M-A-N and R a h m a n
Since the Bhagavan (Personality) is Krsna, Jesus is also the Bhagavan (Personality).

Jesus, who is the Christ, is also called Christos.

Christos in Sanskrit would translate to Krsna.

When Christians say Christ, they call on GOD. When Hindus say Krsna, they mean GOD.
Just like Krsna can mean all attractive, dark, but also
> "krsh" meaning "truth"
>" na" meaning "bliss.

Also
>Srimad Bhagavatam (3:23)
>in the nineteenth and twentieth incarnations, the Lord advented Himself as Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna in the family of Vrsni (the Yadu dynasty) and by doing so He removed the burden of the world.

Removed the burden of the world.

Interesting. Sounds kind of like what Jesus does.
>>
>>17031153
i noe rite this shit gets spoopy.
taco in english = beaner food
tako in japanese = octopus aka jap food

they dont have a alphabet in japan they use a syllabary and its the closest way you can spell it when converting it from japanese to english

also

ohio in english = a state
ohio in japanese = greeting (though some use a extended version just ohio is sufficient)

here is where it gets too spoopy. people in ohio use greetings when they see each other...
>>
>>17031153
I am a beanniger, so I will use spanish words, cuz i am to lazy under my poncho and my nopal, so you search for them.
the word Cristo, comes from the greek and it means the "ungido". When a king was crowned, they rub it with a holy oil, that is the "ungimiento" so the worldCrist is a word to express that Jesus is a King. I do not know if the sancrit of Krsna has the same derivation, but when talking of language similiarities is what you have to search.
>>
>>17031240
King of Heaven. He never ruled a physical kingdom, because He says "My kingdom is not of this world"

You can call God Christ, you can call God Krsna
>>
>>17031153
>Rahman - Rama
of course. a coincidental similarity in two unrelated languages reveals god's true nature.
ebin. simply ebin.
>>
>>17031266
I am manily talking about languistics here, but you are right Jessu kingdom was not of this world. But the idea of Jesus being a real king, in this world was the political justification of the Pope Alexander VI divide America between Portugal and Spain. Cuz fuck logic.
>>
>>17030781
>Someone can clearly explain the concept of the demiurge?

A creator of reality.

It's a personal interpretation, but it would be that it's the thing that paints reality as I see it and presents it for me and you and everyone else.

You know in a video game when you don't look at an object it isn't there, it's not rendered outside of your field of view, it's literally not rendered at all(it's called frustum culling) this saves the computers resources and is just one trick in a huge book of optimization.

In reality the Demiurge(s) does the same job, they're pretty much fraudulent accountants, their job is to make everything look good no matter where you look.

Of course, when you look at the quantum realm you see strange and inconsistent mechanics that betray their work.
>>
>>17031275
Rahman is the the word Brahman.

Rahman is a name for God, a name for Allah.

Rahman is about God's forgiveness and mercy and is a reference to the One High God. Brahman, from
>"brh" - to expand
Is considered to be Absolute cosmic principle of the divine, and that everything in the world (mental, spiritual, and material) has the very essence of "Brahman". Brahman is pure existence and pure consciousness.
>>
>>17030983
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>17031136
For the Gnostics the Demiurge is an accident (the offspring of Sophia) who got out of hand and created the material world in which spirit becomes trapped. The Demiurge -thinks- it's God and some of the Gnostics thought the old testament was about the Demiurge (jealous, violent etc.).
>>
>>17031266
In the Gospel of Thomas he's quoted as saying in response to being asked when the Kingdom will arrive -
>It will not come while people watch for it; they will not say: Look, here it is, or: Look, there it is; but the kingdom of the father is spread out over the earth, and men do not see it.

http://www.wisdomlib.org/christianity/compilation/gospel-of-thomas-commentary/d/doc4710.html
>>
>>17031310
yes because indo-european languages are so closely related to semitic languages, excellent work, well meme'd
>>
>>17032107
That is definately the best Gospel ever who cars how the date is it is still a pretty valid source of Jesus and His teachings. The essentials.
>>
>>17032111
No seriously, that whole region pretty much has had the same religion in different languages.

Abraham and Brahma

Sarah and Saravasti
>>
>>17032119
and satan=saturn right? because it sounds the same in english lolololol xD

that's totally how linguistics works, you can just make anything up and it's true
>>
>>17032131
Saturn does rule over material objects, time, money, and ending, as does Satan promote material objects over the spiritual.

So if you want to embrace Saturn and Cronos worship, which is essentially Satan worship, you just don't rely on your Spirit at all and fall into the illusion that the material world is permanent.
>>
>>17030781
The Gnostic Demiurge is a deluded creator god who created a flawed creation - the material universe. The exact myth varies across gnostic sources but the gist is an emanation of the supreme Godhead took it on herself to create something independently of the divine reality, and so we have the Demiurge.

The Platonic Demiurge is just an architect of the universe. Less an entity of evil than just the ordering force of the universe.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.