[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elevator game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-15-29-37.png (406 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-15-29-37.png
406 KB, 1080x1920
Tell me about it /x/. I'm headed into a city this weekend that has buildings large enough. Tell me your experiences, stories. Just discovered it today (newfag to /x/, but been into spoopy shit for a while). Any tips?
>>
Will post results if I end up doing it this weekend too.
>>
>>17025296
You fucking idiots. Why would something like this work? Really why? Your delusional or severly immature. You sully up what could be a decent message board with your made-up nonsense. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>17025309
>>Made-up nonsense
>/x/

Are you new here?
It's a fun, spoopy and creepy legend of a game some kids made up. It will at least give a bit of a thrill when you do it, regardless of whether or not you get "teleported". Most of the other shit on this board falls under your paradigm of "Made-up nonsense". Just asking a question about a fun game, wondering whether or not others have done it and their experiences with it. I don't fully believe that I'll get suddenly teleported to this other realm.
>>
Would rather read about people trying shitty rituals that fail than the RP and Tulsa bullshit of this board any day.
>>
>>17025343
Thanks bud. That's the kinda stuff I'm looking for. It's a real thing that you can easily try, and even if it fails I'm sure there's some good stories. I know for one that if I tried it, even if I didn't get "teleported", if a girl got on the elevator with me on the 5th floor I'd shit myself.
>>
>>17025296
tried this and i said hello to the girl, she screamed and started crying and ran out to her mom on the 10th floor and then i got put on the sex offender registry
>>
This might literally kill me. My blood pressure goes all fucky in elevators. That would be sp00py I guess
>>
>>17025296
Can you steal stuff from that other world?
Is like our world but without people right?
So you can go leave the elevator go to a supermarket or store take what you need and came back right?
>>
>>17025348

Are you afraid of women or something? What the fuck does your post even mean.
>>
>>17026422
Read up on the game, the girl on the 5th floor is not real and will kill you.

>>17026414
I mean I'm sure you could, but I've heard it's supposed to be really disorientating, and plus I wouldn't go too far away from the elevator just in case you get lost.

>>17026132
Lmao
>>
>>17025296
Apparently lots of koreans tried it, didn't work at all.
>>
Tried it two years ago and reported back to /x under a trip.

Nothing happened.

Had a small moment of excitement tho.
>>
This is what got Elisa Lam killed.
>>
>>17026733
Holy fuck I never thought of it that way.
>>
>>17026733

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT YOU FIGURED THAT MYSTERY THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>17025296
I'll try it later today in my office building.
>>
>>17026771
Literally how I found out about the Elisa Lam story.
>>
>>17026779
Don't die friend. Hopefully you make it back with results. Also don't get caught by your boss or something.
>>
>>17026779
>>17027083

Did friend get teleported or killed by girl?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.