[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to protect from bad vibes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
how to protect from bad vibes?
>>
Distance yourself from divination and anything related to the occult.

If you believe in God, recite the Lord's prayer and pray to Michael or your favourite angel. Wear a cross and bless yourself with holy water if you have it.

I'm not too sure about other religions but if I'm sure you can google for protection prayers for your religion of choice.

If your not into the whole religion game you can burn white sage. Take a bath with sea salt. Burn a white candle.

If you like crystals you can buy any black crystal such as black onyx or cat's eye. Both of which are very good at protecting you from anything bad. I think cellestite is good for attracting guardian angels.

If you don't believe in anything listed above you can simply just meditate and find peace. A humanistic approach to protecting yourself from bad vibes is the law of attraction, which basically means do good things and stay positive and good things will happen to you as a result.

Oh and let me reiterate. STAY AWAY FROM DIVINATION AND THE OCCULT.
>>
>>17025094
I'm not saying the occult will automatically fuck you up but if your a novice and generally unlucky and for some reason decide to practice the occult wether it be conjuring spirits or casting spells you will be more susceptible to attract bad vibes or even worse, demons.
>>
>>17025094
>>17025106

So... Tarot brings bad vibes? How comes?
>>
>>17027356
Because they said so!

FYI I learned a shitton about herbalism by the demon Buer, I went from being bad at plants to always growing plants.
>>
>>17027381
What do I need to get in to to do something similar?
>>
Good vibes, obviously
Turn your fragile feelings into an impenetrable shield
All vibes were created equal
It's how you use them that's the name of the game
>>
>>17027381
Bamping for answer to "How do I into this?"

Interested in learning more about the arts this way because curiosity.
>>
File: 1439932734748.jpg (32 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
1439932734748.jpg
32 KB, 640x436
>>
>>17024904
Kill anything that gives you a bad vibe.

>>17025094
3... 2... 1...
>>17025106
Literally everyone who touches the occult knows that this danger exists.
>>17027356
Because there are cunts I allow to exist. I don't feel like slaughtering trillions of foreign astral entities just yet.
>>17027795
Good vibes are not the polar opposite of bad vibes. "Fighting" vibes with vibes is utterly retarded.
>>17027870
Lurk more.
>>
Bring your focus to your breathing and heart beat.
>>
>>17027917
more bad vibes from you
condescension is evil, it masks inherent equality
what's retarded about it?
bad vibes can only replace your good vibes if they succeed in destroying them
You have to bend your good vibes into the coercer (or reformer) and not the coerced (or reformed)

>Kill anything that gives you a bad vibe
should I kill you?
this suggestion itself is bad vibes
>>
>>17027935
>condescension is evil, it masks inherent equality
Ohkay. You go on and keep believing that until the day you finally meet me.

>should I kill you?
If you meet the Buddha on the path...
>>
>>17027943
>You go on and keep believing that until the day you finally meet me.
bad vibes
BAD VIBES
you talk of losing ego but in order to be ranked one requires ego in the first place
you're a walking ruse
playing pretend
>>
>>17027950
>STOP ENGAGING ME
No.

Enlightenment doesn't have anything to do with ego, and it also has nothing to do with this thread. Reply in the right thread or get >>>/out/
>>
>>17028004
I'm only pointing out your own hypocrisy
Having to rely on my choice not to follow formalities to attack me...
>>
Take the good with the bad, to shield yourself from every inconvenience life throws at you will only stunt your potential.
>>
Do, say or otherwise will the opposite of the bad vibes. Having done so, consider the pair of vibes and how they relate, and then consider what each would be by itself.
>>
>>17028024
You're not the first to utterly horrify everyone with your complete inability to understand hypocrisy.

Christians for instance are surrounded by such a cunt field.
>>17028047
Potential is the static one that can't be stunted or modified. You're thinking of development.
>>17028067
>the opposite of
Not everything has an opposite and if it did, not everyone would know what that is. You should start such an explanation with, "What worked for me was..." and end with, "is the conclusion I came to after all my meditation."
>>
>>17024904
knowledge and practice of the deep requires a guide to aid you
>>
>>17024904
create a white shield of love.
>>
by accepting that the bad and good separation of vibes is a lower level construct

any and all vibes there is no good there is no bad there is only experiece
>>
File: 1419836557428.png (400 KB, 900x2100) Image search: [Google]
1419836557428.png
400 KB, 900x2100
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.