[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question to all searchers: whenever i undergo an ego-trip, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_neqc5vrGhX1t89rpeo1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neqc5vrGhX1t89rpeo1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
question to all searchers:
whenever i undergo an ego-trip, i re internalize what i'm absolutely positive is the king of games defense against the god king on human stupidity, securing the rights for humans to be stupid and do stupid things while enjoying them.
we have the write both to seperate functions of our will into describable form, allowing them to be transfixed to those descriptions, allowing them to be reinternalized at a later time when viewed/understood, and to transfer information.

i have, in essence, attained the ultimate power.

what the fuck do i do now?
tl;dr: i can save humanity but if you guys fuck with me i can just fuck my sister and restart my life again.
tl;dr thanks tomoko.
>>
Save humanity? From what?
>>
>>17023559
im not sure.
potentially me?
i mean, i get to have my personal life justified through anime and the allowance of a sympathetic understanding of superconcious as an empathetic everloving divinity, allowing us to see beyond the constrains of our understanding, which allows us to remove negative aspects of reality through concious ignorance of facts.

the more i do it the more it works.

i guess saving humanity is just letting people know that they can continue their existence if they intentionally leave pieces of themselves in their texts and works, to be re internalized in subsequent lives.
>>
>>17023547

Kill all dumb people (IQ under 100) and all bankers and multimillionaires. Also delete their assets so there's no inheritance issues.
>>
>>17023594
no, its more like...
i have to rationalize the understandings of human society in a way thats simpler to understand in order to gratify the largest number of people as possible.

i dont know why anyone said i had to do anything different, it got a bit confusing.
>>
>>17023583
Thats... common sense? Also a reoccuring motive in a lot of books/stories/movies etc. - part of the magician's power stays in the items he uses.
Also dont worry about that, currently you are at the phase - ignorance when converted to delusion makes the bliss a powerful tool instead. Your next step should be to find Truth. After that I might be able to explain to you exactly how much more progress do you have to do before reaching our levels(not tomoko, he still has a long way to go too).
>>
>>17023624
i think im just stuck in on morality for some reason.
like, im afraid of my understanding leaking out into the people i want to take to the dream lands i want to create
>>
>>17023667
like, who am i to want other people to see things from my point of view?
>>
>>17023672
i mean, i guess that i do normally use the actuality of existence for my reasoning, and not logical thought processes, usually.
>>
>>17023547
You're waffling on a lot about nothing
>>
>>17023667
>>17023672
>>17023685
Dont worry, take your time. There are not many of us left, after all. You will move on whenever you are ready. Btw in case you are wondering wtf am I talking about, this is the path of the black school of magic. All the twilight/satan teachings are just for shit and giggles. This is the true path nigga and you should be very proud of yourself. You dont become one, you are born one. I can just hope that one day we will meet in person ^_^
Good luck and farewell, OP.
>>
What anime is that from?
>>
Humanity not need to be saved
Yes there are tons of injustices and the like but was the point of saving them?
They need to save themselves,
Like the saying that goes give a men a fish if any God save humanity would take the chance of humanity to learn something
that's why GOD is there for the ones who look for him ,he wants to help the ones who help themselves, the rest of humanity will be good until each one of his times came.
>>
>>17023713
i think the thing is that i need you guys to believe me in order to make it work, and i just happen to be the guy who's able to fulfill to position in order to give sora/shiro the ability to justify human will entirely to the god king and rectify everything.

The defense of the king-of-games against the god-king on behalf of humanity and sentient beings.
the god-king declares that the will of a human is perfect, and should not allow itself to be changed or recorded.
the king of games replies that the human will's strength is the ability to become perfect. the strength of being able to see the advantages put forth by circumstance and become able to surpass it, through any required or admired means.
the god-king says both that this gain of information should not cause the spirit to become changed("impure")
the king of games retorts
the memory of a human is not entirely perfect, and for this reason he must be allowed to store that in his will that which he considers important, and that the retrieval of any information either internal or external changes an individual due to the mere fact of his ability to utilize information available to him.
>>
>>17023803
they did it!
kohaku~
onward to the sex boat.
>>
>>17023803
if you read between the lines, this discussion allows us free will and the right to create worlds and stories in the spirit realm.

let me know if reading it makes you think anything personal.
>>
>>17023819
>>17023803
>and muslims think that cartoons are evil.
i think i know what side im on now.
im on the side that wins.
in fact, im absolutely sure that this is the one where we gain the right to be entirely story based.
>>
>>17023803
>>17023819
I think the point is that we can never be perfect. And thats our greatest power. A perfect being is a limited being. Our potential is limitless. [Change] is our greatest advantage and hindrance. To move on we have to [Change] reality. To [Change] reality we have to [Change] the world. To [Change] the world we have to [Change] the others. And we can [Change] others by interacting with them, but for it to have the desired effect we have to [Change] ourselves first.
>>
>>17023823
>mfw now we know the origin of the logic that allows all new-age belief to exist.
it is horrifying and awesome.
a way that allows us to receive information without wasting time-life gaining it.
>>
>>17023876
perception, fate, and dumb luck are all the same thing.
>>
>>17023876
believe the best possible thing for you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.