[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the source of information of everything around us? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What is the source of information of everything around us?

Are concepts created by us, or they are preexistent in some form?

Is the human spirit the most valuable thing in the universe?
>>
>>17023498
God is the original source of all material and metaphysical and non-material.

Humans were made supposedly to mine gold and be primates. We need to eat, sleep and drink water. Some want to mate. No different than animals until we realize that we were created by other beings or God which is of higher consciousness.

Some say, the beings that made us, did not want us to regain our original consciousness and its capacity for intellect, because now we are aware of our spirit and its relationship to God. God sould be the original source and the Demiurge would be the falling away from God and the genetic engineering of mankind.

Even if you believe God made us, he is the breath that truly makes sense of the material body.
>>
>>17023498
Tao
>>
>>17023498
concept of nature.

something a human brain would never understand but ask yourself the following

why are we able to ask this?
>>
All is finished. Do not us why or how, just breathe in the absolute.
All information exists, it is being brought to light through awareness one nanobyte at a time.
The human spirit is the Universe in its completion. Linear models of time are irrelevant.
>>
>>17023513
>>17023683

First time on /x/, what the fuck are you two talking about?
>>
There is no source of information, because there is nothing but information.

Concepts are not created by us, but a part of being.

Yes, human spirit is the most valuable thing in the universe.

Ask more, I will answer more.
>>
>>17024861
Wow, this board has a lot of samefagging and literal retardation.

I'm going back to /pol/ I don't know why they keep redirecting me here
>>
>>17024777
Ignore them. They think they are intelligent. In reality its word soup.
>>
>>17023513
Anyone got an answer that doesn't involve the typical Christian god?
>>
>>17025712
>in nomine patris
>et filii
>et spiritus sancti
>>
File: tumblr_m5b9btPOeN1qgw5kfo1_500.gif (407 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5b9btPOeN1qgw5kfo1_500.gif
407 KB, 500x199
>>17025712
He's your God too
>>
>>17025766
I don't believe, at least not in the Christian god.
>>
File: Green_matrix_generic.jpg (133 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Green_matrix_generic.jpg
133 KB, 400x267
>>17023498
>What is the source of information of everything around us?

The mainframe in room 01.
>>
>>17023513
>god
>top kek
>>
>>17025772
The one God. The Highest God, whoever He is and stuff, that One. The All and the one who is before the demigods and is the Source of All Spiritual essence.

Who cares what religion it is, they'll all trying their best to figure it out.
>>
Humans can see various forms of energy. We've come to culturally recognize particular arrangements of energy as things categorized by names. Our individual experience of energy may differ from one person to another, but the forms we observe are universal. It's interesting to wonder if there's an ideal tangible form being perceived universally or if forms are in themselves approximations of pure knowledge. Plato has a lot of fun playing with this concept.
>>
>>17025826
I've always wondered if souls have "true forms". Because I've always felt so disconnected to my body, to the point of not recognizing it.
>>
>>17023498
oh my god go read some fucking plato and fuck off of this board
>>
>>17025992
Plato was a Stalinist. The Arch-Stalin.
The Rebublic was literally a description of the USSR in 1935.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.