[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to summon a demon does anyone know how to do it no trolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: demon-trap-md.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
demon-trap-md.png
14 KB, 300x300
i want to summon a demon does anyone know how to do it no trolls please just serious answers
>>
Don't be stupid.

/thread
>>
>>17021275
You can not physically summon a demon, but you can invite the spirit of the demon into your life. Write a contract and ask for something and give something in return. Put the demon's sigil on a blank piece of paper, light some candles that are in accordance with the demon that you wish to summon. You should meditate or go into a meditative state and focus on the demon's sigil. After a few minutes of this, call out the demon's name and ask what you will. Continue meditating and wait for an answer to come to you through telepathy. Note that if you're predisposed to schizophrenia then this may worsen your condition.
>>
>>17021347

Demon detected.

There are better ways of getting what you want, with less pitchforks in your ass. Get your lazy ass up and get a career OP, and enforce LOA to the best of your abilities.
>>
say "avada kedavra" seven times
>>
>>17021347
How can you summon a physical familiar? Not a demon necessarily.
>>
>>17021275
Don't.
We got that clear?
Demons are not something to fuck around with.
>>
>>17021275
demons don't real

the rp in this thread (and on this board as whole as well) is cringe inducing
>>
>>17022535
I think he might be playing too much SMT maybe.
>>
>>17021275
summon moloch dude, we need more moloch in our lives
>>
>>17022551
fuck you
>>
>>17022575
why you hating for?
>>
>>17022551
stop shilling demon
>>
>>17021275
Lay down, spread your ass cheeks and whisper Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life.
Trust me, there will be a green semen demon and it will hurt.
>>
When I was in sixth grade there were like three books about this shit in the muddle school library. No shit. They didn't even care if you checked em out.

The eighties were weird.
>>
Heh, "muddle". On phone, sorry. Little red books with instructions on how to summon individual demons. I don't remember much more than that.
>>
>>17021275
You're not going to do it with a pentagram you idiot that's Christian/Pagan magic and it's not demonic it's grey for angels AND demons you tool just read stuff
>>
There was a REALLY good thread on this with tons of specifics from experienced people. Just check the archive and it should still be there as it was on here not too long ago
>>
>>17022551
All hail lord Skooma Cat lol Gods aren't actually real. We know this. I hope. My faith is backed by near death experiences. No big deal just oh god the horror and futility
>>
>>17025147
That Cicero guy should be here soon let's hear some Joy of Satan brainwashing
>>
To summon a demon

>Be a fucking idiot
> Decide to ask people how to summon a beast that is known NOT to exist
>Get trolled
>Blame everyone but yourself for being a gullible little shit
>Try said troll methods
>be angry when they don't work
>cry yourself to sleep
>remember that succubus' (succubi?) Aren't real either
>rinse and repeat.
>>
File: 1445473060031.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1445473060031.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>17021275
>wants to summon entities
>working from a christian mindset and pov

you're doing it pleb tier
>>
File: sigiltochargepublic.png (16 KB, 423x314) Image search: [Google]
sigiltochargepublic.png
16 KB, 423x314
Try to look through this sigil and tell me what you feel
>>
>>17027682
da fuck is this
>>
Summoning a demon:
1. stick ur entire dick in ur mouth
2. spit jizz onto magic circle.
3. read the bible backwards
4. satan will arive in the next century
>>
Why do you want to summon a demon?
Do you just knock on random strangers' houses whenever you want something from them?
It's better when there's at least context behind it so you can be real friends
Not this sating curiosity or lust for empowerment bs
>>
File: 10_0.jpg (86 KB, 535x668) Image search: [Google]
10_0.jpg
86 KB, 535x668
>>17025337
>thinks /x/ is dumb
>spends all free time there telling people it's stupid
>no idea how lame he comes across as
>>
yes people may know how but it is better for you to figure it out for your self
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.