[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious has anyone ever encountered a demonic house/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_u136lq.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_u136lq.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
I passed by this house, Zak Bagans owns this house now the guy from Ghost Adventures the story is so crazy. Latoya Ammons was the previous owner, her children got possessed and supposably were walking on the walls.
>>
>>17017436
>the story was so crazy
>proceeds to not really tell the story
>>
Despite the lack of potential of this thread I'll contribute for you.
>13, Washington sate,
>grandma lived on the outskirts of the valley in a smaller-medium sized home
>Had to stay with her for a week while my parents finished moving into our new home
>Long story short: Didn't want me in there in case anything went wrong
>I also didn't see my grandma much
>My grandma wasn't weird, really kind quiet and loving
>The house was though
>Always pretty barren, only the living room ever had much decoration in it, a bunch of small animal statues and white everything
>Typical old lady house
>Everything was fine for a few days but the house still unnerved me
>It got very dark at night
>Barely any windows ever and most of them had curtains covering them
>The house had one very long hall way which led to grandma's room, the spare room and the laundry room.
>I slept in the spare room obviously
>Every night a few hours after I fell asleep I would hear weird sounds
>Sometimes scratching, some times water dripping, sometimes breathing
>Would ignore it until it stopped because I've watched a horror movie before
>On the fourth night though the scratchings were now quick scrapes that sounded like it was against my wall
>I finally worked up a little courage I opened an eye and scanned the room
>On the far wall right above the door was a black humanoid thing just hanging thee watching me
>I could barely make out any details do to the dark house but it had pitch black eyes
>It seemed to notice I had seen it because it started creeping down the wall
>Every time it moved I could hear it's joints popping and creeking
>it didn't come to me but instead walked out the door
>Or crawled rather
>But it's head just kept turning 360 to keep watching me until it was through my door and I lost sight of it in the hallways
>Didn't sleep the rest of the night
>Slept with grandma for the rest of the week but still barely slept, I could still hear it's scratching on the walls.
>>
>>17017461

The family came in complaining of demon possession, which they said involved hearing voices, seeing wet footprints in their house where no one had walked and even levitation at one point. Ammons consulted local churches and clairvoyants, saying she had poured olive oil on her children's hands and feet at the recommendation of one church.
In most cases, a doctor would likely diagnose this as "hallucinations" and "delusions". According to a Department of Child Services, however, medical staff at the physician's office said they witnessed one of the children being lifted and thrown against the wall without anyone touching him. The report also includes many accounts from both mother and children stating they had been attacked by ghosts and visited by spirits in the night. Ammons two sons exhibited violent behavior, as well, that involved "growling," choking one another and head-butting their grandmother. The report noted that the boys had acted out violently in public, "but especially with the mother present." Nonetheless, the case reached its tipping point when, according to hospital personnel that apparently witnessed the act, one of the sons "walked up the wall backwards" and "flipped over and landed on his feet." The children were thereafter removed from their mother's case. The family eventually moved and the children were returned to their mother, and the owner of the house supposedly possessed house reported no other tenants had complained. But police captain Charles Austin who visited the family during investigations told the Indianapolis Star the experience had converted him into "a believer" in ghosts and demons.
>>
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4713309

Article about it
>>
>>17017513
Wow that's so interesting glad you're not hurt
>>
>>17017436
Bump
>>
WE WUZ WALKIN UP WALLZ N SHIET
>>
>>17017537
Hell yeah shits crazy
>>
>>17017570
why he not worried about grandma
>>
>>17017513
Spoomy.
>>
>>17017513
What did gram say?
>>
>>17017436

Yes. I've written the stories about it on /x/ before in this thread.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16872906/

>stomping footsteps in the attic above our heads
>a floating white ghost face behind my head that my friend saw
>tapping sounds, clicking sounds, the usual poltergeist activity
>sense of something floating in front of your face in the dark especially when you tried to sleep

And my friend also told me about a shadow person who traumatized him when he was a little kid.

Rumors about that house included:

>it being built on an indian burial ground
>the land formerly belonged to black magick occult practitioners who sacrificed their daughter

It was definitely the most haunted location I've been in so far and I spent many nights there.
>>
>>17017535
>headbutted their grandma
Hard not to kek at that
>>
File: 4206043_orig.png (357 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
4206043_orig.png
357 KB, 1000x600
>>17017513

Shadow people are top tier spooky. Although it's arguable whether they're people or not.

>>17017535

Sounds like the kind of hardcore stories you hear from "best of" experiences from exorcists. It's interesting how often law enforcement and healthcare workers become converted to "true believers" after having cases like that in front of them.
>>
You cannot wake that is which already dead.
>>
>I'm curious has anyone ever encountered a demonic house
All I hear is the laughter of children, constsnt footsteps from above, and audible voices everywhere. Wait. I live in an apartment with paper thin walls.

Although I am excited for Zak's film pertaining to this specific house.
>>
Yes. My house growing up was pretty fuckin haunted. I've posted some stories about things I experienced. Would be sweet if someone screencapped any of them.
>>
>>17017436
It's not much, but it's something.
>Be at my father's workplace
>Be years ago
>Be working in a Rye, NY Golf club that's based in a castle for some reason.
>Castle is old, not too old since it's in New York State, but old, couple hundred years.
>Be kid, I think about 10 or 11.
>Go to dad for a day at his workplace.
>Think it's awesome cause free shirley temples all day, woo.
>realize as I come back that something feels...off.
>Don't know why, ignore it, play WoW for a while.
>Dad's office is at the end of a hallway, unappealing set of stairs to the left of the door, bathroom is in this round room down the hall.
>Finally have to go piss, leave and go down the hall.
>Feel weird, like I'm being watched.
>reach round room, lots of stone heads above me, doesn't fucking help.
>Go to the bathroom, leave, run like hell, and look out the tiny window at the hallway...feel someone looking back.
>Deal with that all day, only in that hallway though.
>Finally leave, and tell my dad.
>Learn everyone that has to go in that hallway to get to him, or even himself, swear they're being watched.
>Singular haunted hallway in a castle in Rye New York, that's my story.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.