[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you meet any creepy people? Tell me about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 319x480
Do you meet any creepy people? Tell me about it.
>>
Met one guy at work.

Like as soon as I saw him I was like "don't fuck with this guy."

He let me know I was right too.

Seemed ok, powerful, but fun.

But deadly serious.

The best kinds of people are multifaceted.
>>
I "met" this dude in a store parking lot, i was seating in the car with the windows down and this white dude came out of no where. Blue shirt, blue jeans and yellow smile and he had a freaking knife in his hand !! By the way he was acting (like high on crack) i could almost see the knive stab in my neck or chest . All he say was " man they kiked me out of the mall, if u give me 1000 bucks i can turn into a hit man than he asked me if i came alone , i was like na my 4 brothers are in the store . Than he walked away to a car with 2 kids in the back seat , with knive in hand .i was like oh lord plase dont let this mf do somethibg stupid . The mom came and told him to fuck off.. So i start the car trying to act like i was leaving ( i had to wait for my girl to get out of the store) he came runing towards me and say eh men give me ur cellphone number , weird af. So i gave him a fake one . Than he finally left ,, creepy ass mf ..

Sorry for bad english
>>
>>16999953
did this happen to be at a walmart? I only ask bc it sounds like something that would happen at walmart.
>>
I think it was macys or jc penny one of them , u know how girls are they take long ass time to look for clothes they like thats why i waited in the car
>>
I was sitting at a bus stop/train station in the San Fernando Valley, Chatsworth if you know the area. It's about twenty minutes until my next bus comes and it's probably 11pm.

It's a nicer area, but borders more gang heavy ones. So I'm sitting there, bags of groceries, listening to a podcast. A guy comes up and asks if he can use my phone.

I hand him my bluetooth headset and dial the number for him, so if he tries to jack me he just get a $20 headset instead of my phone.

He places his call, gets the info he needs on a ride and thanks me. As we're sitting there a third guy comes up, maybe mid-20s Mexican, and it a little jittery. He asks where I'm headed, my name, what I'm out doing. Normal stuff for a friendly person at a bus stop mid-day. But this is near midnight and he gives me the same vibe you get when you see a strange dog and aren't sure what's gonna happen next.

Offer him a pop-tart I'd bought and he takes it, I'm just trying to gauge him. The whole time he keeps looking at me and my stuff strangely, he'd mentioned before he was headed the same way as me. I go to find a bathroom and he makes like he's going to follow me but I head towards a group of teens waiting for the bus. Ask them about the bathroom, it's closed, so I hang out around them for a bit since they're in a better lit area.

The guy is now gone. A few min later my bus pulls up, I walk to it and begin walking a bit faster when I see the guy. Once I'm on the bus, talking to the driver, the weird guy darts off through the bushes
It was a long story for basically ">creepy guy" but the way he acted it just felt like something wasn't right with him. Like he wasn't all there. I've never been able to forget it.
>>
>>17000116
Another one that's still the scariest thing that's happened to me recently.

I'd become homeless, sort of, I was living out of a van that was, at the time, parked in someone's yard. He was a drug dealer and as such would have shitty drug dealer type people over.

So one night, being the strange edge nerd I am, I was sitting there drinking grape soda and listening to the X-Files Files.

A fella that they called ".44" came up to talk to me. They don't call him that because he likes Jackie Robinson a ton. He comes up and asks me if I'm drinking alcohol. I tell him it's just soda and he looks at me like I told him it was blood. He seems amazed/disgusted that I don't drink or smoke.

He looks me dead in the eyes and this exchange happens

"You sell around here?"
"No"
"What if i said you sell for me now?"
"I can't do that"
"What if I said you didn't have a choice?"
"I still can't, man"

At this point he seemed like he was going to get violent, but he got a phone call. In the only funny part of this he says, without a hint of joking, "You can do anything you set your mind to"

So he walks off on his call, I close and lock the doors. Sleep it off, but during the night I'd seen him walking around the van. The next day I got the fuck out of there.

In retrospect nothing would have happened if he didn't just straight up shoot me, but it was still terrifying to hear him say "What if I said you didn't have a choice?". It was the first time I'd ever really felt it was me or another person.
>>
>>17000144
>>17000116
I like your stories, pretty freaky...
>>
>>17000116
>>17000144

Sounds like you being gang stalked or sommin anon are u ok brosephino?
>>
>>17000176
I'm alright, just every day problems of living in gang infested Los Angeles and associating with the wrong people. I'm better off now, still in a gang area but at least it's the gangs I grew up with lol

>>17000171
Thanks, I thought they might be boring "you had to be there" kind of things.
>>
>>17000116
>>17000144
Those things are called sociopaths, and they're not really people.
>>
>>17000379
only sociopaths would call people not people.
>>
I went to a middle school in Birmingham, AL which had a bit of an upper class due to it being an "over the mountain" school, so we weren't used to seeing weird shit. There wasn't any bus system because everything was within walking distance so everyone either got a ride home or walked home.

My friends and I are walking through the rear entrance about to start our trek like so many others and we see this black man in a suit walking towards us, guy had sunglasses, and unkept jheri curl/mini fro and was holding a small metal rod. We all just kinda stopped and looked at him, he was mumbling to himself. Instinct told me to just turn around and walk away but we all just stood there, he passes by not even looking our way and what I notice was a horrible stench and what looked like a squirrels tail that went from his hair to the middle of his back.

No clue what happened to the guy, I just remember talking to my friends and everyone of us thinking we were about to be mugged or some shit.
>>
on to the hard paranormal. cereal, our eggs and sausage?
>>
>>17000391
Only a fool would love someone who doesn't love them.
>>
>>17000407
sure.
>>
>>17000409
I thought you asked if I would.
>>
>>17000412
So naïve, their favourite meal.
You'll wisen up after you meet one, providing you haven't been irrevocably damaged or worse.
>>
>>17000419
I've meet close enough, maybe worse. fear mongering. someone might take you seriously.
>>
>>16999612
>Do you meet any creepy people? Tell me about it.
people tell me I'm creepy, so I guess that explains why I never see other creepy people - perception, personal point of view and all that
>>
>>17000426
If you're saying you'd love a sociopath, you haven't had a proper encounter with one.
>>
>>16999953
>Sorry for bad english

No excuse. Rule 3 motherfucker
>>
>>17000476
Shut up, dicklord, no one cares about that.
>>
I go to a GYM. There's a trainer. He was nice and cool at first. But I kept getting weird vibes from him. He'd drop his spaghettis near me, even though he was comfortable with almost anyone. Recently, I said hi and he said hi back to me, with a TERRFYING subcommunication. He just said hi as if he wanted to chew my head off and spit it, then got silent and started to stare me at the eyes. Most tension I've felt for a while. I warded it off with small chitchat and went to dressing room. Man, shit was crazy even I'm not a person who'd be intimidated by such things, I have a stronger "fight" instict rather than "flight". I felt like, even if it's faggotish to say, invaded. That day I've learned that he was doing roids. Lol. Maybe it was a case of roid rage. Fucking BB community.
>>
>>17000489
>I go to a GYM. There's a trainer.

Did you two battle?
>>
I was at a summer festive a few years ago. I had just walked from the beach back to our campsite to some some weed with my freind. It was useless because it was damp but we had bought an OZ of it for 6 of us due to the fact that we had no where else to last-minute-score from the day before.

Anyway it was drying out and me and my friend decided to try the bong instead of a joint, and spent about 5 mins for each of us and lighting the bong and pulling hard, finally got it going. The point of me telling you this is because I got REALLY fuckin high because it was the first any of us had actually managed to properly smoke the shit.

We headed back toward the beach and by the time I was back I was extremely cooked. I was outside the beer tent area but still inside the zone (it was fenced off near the beach and road) and this guy came up to me. I asked him how he was and introduced myself, "hey Im Dave" and out of nowhere he tells me "no you're not" and didn't shake my hand. He proceeded to tell me to "get out there and prove what you're capable of". There was an awkward silence for a while as he stared at me and invaded my personal space, and then he asked me if I thought he'd be able to run and jump over the fence near us.

The whole time he had his hand in his hoody pocket, and of course being extremely high and having this random conversation I thought maybe had a knife and was going to stab me and jump the fence.

Of course it was stupid, he had no reason to, it was the friendliest and most lively festival i've ever been to, and it was about an hours drive from the nearest city, so he would have no escape.

Just a weird experience really. Never saw him again, there was about 4000 people there.
>>
File: ludwig-smile-promo-640x480.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-smile-promo-640x480.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>17000587
>He had no reason to
I'm sure I could think of a reason
After all, there is no need for us to eat meat, now is there?
>>
>>17000587
Dude was on drugs.
>>
>>17000497
Seriously, do you even evolve bro?
>>
File: youngster.png (323 KB, 800x719) Image search: [Google]
youngster.png
323 KB, 800x719
>>17000497
Look out for ShortsBro.
>>
File: xf2yzvF.png (178 KB, 430x476) Image search: [Google]
xf2yzvF.png
178 KB, 430x476
>>17000688
>>
>>17000463
Having a sociopath in my life, wifes ex, is taking its toll on my sanity. He is incredibly mischievous, and smart in a repulsive way.

I don't know if I'd be called a sociopath for saying this, but after seeing my wife and stepson in tears over and over again, while being ignored by our city's social workers, have made me consider killing him on multiple occasions. But that would just be a new scar for my loved ones to deal with, and prison for me. People like this are fucked up, and makes everyone around them miserable.

Fuck psychos like this, I wish it would be criminal to be an asshole to this degree.
>>
>>17001115
What has he done?
>>
>>17000401
Indian Springs?
>>
>>17001115
Dont be such a kuck, you're just their beta provider.
>>
>I know a man who finds life for himself.
>He is smart and intelligent but in his own way.
>He is a rich and wealthy man with many wives and children who are no longer with him because of what he has become and yet they still seek his love.
>He claims he loves them but it's a lie.
>He wants to be loved but only on his own time.
>He commits adultery, breaks the law, and breaks his own laws.
>He speaks for himself when satan is not there. But when satan is present he is always twisting his mind and his words.
>The man uses his own knowledge along with satan's wisdom to satisfy his own desires and pleasures.
>The man knowingly falls into temptation in order to get what he wants.
>The man is not sorry for what he has done.
>He prays to his buddha everyday.
>He prays in the highest temple with monks.
>He gives his offerings.
>He uses god's name in vain.
>He makes promises he cannot keep.
>He swears on his own life.
>He swears in the name of buddha.
>He swears in the name of god.
>Even the blind and the innocent fall for him and his tricks and they continue to fall under his spell. All i can do is stand there and watch as he tears them apart. While i stand and watch, he too is slowly falling apart mentally and physically, and he doesn't know why. He has been told many times but he refuses and wants it his way, and the way of the buddha. It has been over 30 years now.
>When will it end?
>>
File: ludwig.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
>>17001287
Tomorrow
>>
>>17001115
Yea I feel for you. Take care of the stepson as much as possible and show your love to him as much as you can. It is not his fault and he is pure innocent.
>>
>be me
>in uni
>go to a bar with some friends
>unusually quite
>typical dive bar w/ dim lighting
>see man very handsome but pale, almost white but doesn't look sickly
>dressed in a fancy long coat, nice shirt, nice nice sweater, all black except the shirt was a paisley silver and black shirt with fancy boots
>something seemed off about him, he was dressed way to nice especially for a bar close to campus. Most people wear a hoodie with jeans.
>The man stands up and walks to the bathroom, it almost looks like his eyes glow
>The bartender and some of the regulars talk about how uneasy he made them feel
>then suddenly he was behind me
>ask me for a cigarette
>I touch his hand when I give him the cigarette
>Ice cold
>immediately have a terrifying feeling, like he was some type of predator
>He leaves the bar
>The on edge feeling left
>everyone at the bar started to talk louder
I have no idea what that man was but he startled me and my friends thought he also creepy
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 633x758
This may seem fake as fuck, but I don't really care because I know what happened.

>Working afternoon shift at Home Depot
>Shift ends around 10:30-11ish usually
>It's probably about 9:40-10 when this sort of disheveled 20 something year old guy comes walking in
>Walks around a little bit in the store, but he never picked anything up, he just kind of looked
>Still walks up to my register and kind of stares at the candy/snack display
>Walks up to me and I ask him how he's doing (Didn't want to weird him out by treating him differently)
>Genuinely kind of threatened by his presence, but I'm holding it together
>He says he's good and he sort of attempts to hold a conversation
>Out of fucking no where he tells me "I'm not allowed to have my guns"
>I'm really nervous at this point, but I awkwardly laugh and ask him why that is
>He tells me he has PTSD
>Kind of relaxed me, think maybe he's just a veteran or something
>Then he tells me "But I have a friend. I can just buy guns from him." In a very serious tone
>Not comfortable anymore
>Tell him my shift is about to end so I'm going to have to be getting ready to go
>Ask him one more time if he needs anything and he calmly tells me no
>Tell him to have a good day and fucking walk to the back

Definitely won't forget this any time soon.
>>
>>17001508
You met a vampire m8
>>
>>17001508
I knew a bloke like this at uni

>always pale
>dressed smart went out, almost always black or a lot of black around him
>ate a rather unusual amount of meat but was still pale and slim
>slept at really bizarre hours and kept to himself
>everyone felt there was something 'off' about him, not evil but different
>you sometimes got the feeling he was pretending to be normal, like he'd drop something or pretend to make a mistake in his work when he really clearly didn't
>he had a very intense stare and got off with a LOT of birds despite being a weird guy by most people's estimation
>his hair and nails never seemed to gro, that one creeped me out when I noticed it. He never got a haircut in all time I knew him (about a year)
>some people said they saw him wandering around campus at night, always in almost all black so he was invisible except for his pale white face

Oh and he was arrow-slim but strong as fuck, like worryingly so. His handshake was fucking ridiculous, like, leaving marks kind of strong

spooky guy honestly. Don't know what he's up to these days, he dropped off the radar a bit.
>>
>>17001508
He was just on a lot of rather strong cocaine, insufflation.
>>
>>17001547
Probably suicidal?
>>
>>17000379
Nooo those are called people who are long time drug users.

Sociopaths/psychopaths are either born lacking empathy for others or their brain switches to be that way later by a traumatic childhood. They tend to try to scam people out of money or do other innocent yet cold crimes.
>>
>>17001115
If you can't convince your wife to just completely cut ties with him, the best thing you can do is collect evidence of his wrongdoings yourself and take it to court to get a restraining order, that or get a couple buddies to help you make him disappear.
>>
>>17000379>>17000379
Nooo those are called people who are long time drug users.

Sociopaths/psychopaths are either born lacking empathy for others or their brain switches to be that way later by a traumatic childhood. They tend to try to scam people out of money or do other innocent yet cold crimes.
>>
>>17001115
The fact you feel sympathy for your wife and son shows that you aren't one. Being a sociopath isn't a in the moment thing, its a mental disorder that is a constant feeling of nothing for others. They only care about themselves and feel their needs are above others.

Now if you wanted to kill him because when he makes your wife cry it interrupts sexy time, THEN you'd be a sociopath.
>>
>>17002083
Substance abuse is actually fairly common among sociopaths, it ties into the whole impulsivity thing.
They tend to do whatever they feel benefits them in the moment and they couldn't give two shits about what others think.
To gulags with all of them.
>>
>>16999612
Here's a story I enjoy telling. Once, long ago, I lived in an apartment complex, as people do. I lived on the third floor and had a balcony, and I had just gotten a new cat, a young kitten. It was about time in her life to start getting her used to the outside world, so I had taken her out on the balcony. So we're sitting out there and suddenly I hear these footsteps below.

Now, they stood out to me instantly. There was just something eerie about them, they were quick, extremely heavy and load, just this BAM BAM BAM clomping approaching the balcony. I never saw the person that made them but about the time they passed beneath us the cat just lost it, and started literally hurtling herself at the door to get back in the house. So I let her back in and she calmed down, but it was over two months before we got her to go back outside. If we put her out all she'd do is throw herself against the door until we let her back in.
>>
Another one ,

Me and my friend from the hood went to the club looking for girls ,
After about an hour being there a bald tall hispanic white skin guy came up to me , i think he was coked out but he say "ey look if you ever need something just let me know ill handle it " than he pull out a knive, so i ask him " how did u got it inside if the entrance guards have metal detectors , he opene the knive than he clapped real hard and made it disappear. I was like ohh shit ,,, than he says " no body knows i have this but u so ill take care of you .. I was like ok sure .. He walks away . Hours past by so i try to look for him just to see who he was hanging out with but i never found him .. My friend was like man that guy was the devil ..
>>
>>17000401
he was obviously blind. that doesn't explain the squirrel tail but yeah
>>
I think its weird all the weird encounters have to do with knives ...
>>
Knives and drug people,,
>>
>>17002182

ur mums a squirells tail m8
>>
There used to be a guy in my town that would walk around with a black trench coat, black top hat, black jeans, and combat boots. It was weird to see this because it was so close to Columbine. He would walk around with two friends and hold a plastic container full of something. When asked he would say " You really want to know?" Clearly, a beta, but he would just sit there and stare at kids and he was like around 20. Anyway, the guy would walk around with light sabers and battle his friends in the park. Except, one day everyone was freaking out. Turns out he raped his younger sister who was like 10 and got locked up. Kid was all sorts of fucked up.
>>
>>17001575

This is what some types of high end magic will bring you to.

Some are indeed "evil" "predators"...

...some are the ones fighting those evil predators.
>>
>>17002477
Just an edgy redditor with a loli fetish.
>>
File: hot-firefox-girl.jpg (24 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
hot-firefox-girl.jpg
24 KB, 263x350
OP's pic is so hideous I searched for and found this. A Firefox addon that allows the hiding of an specific image on page.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-blocker-jetpack/
>>
>>16999624
Nice joke, try again
>>
>>17000116
Freaky
>>
>>17002584
ABP works for that too.
>>
Ah shit I love telling this story.

>working in far northern alberta
>area where it's literally a huge ass forest and only signs of civilization is oil/gas wells and plants
>its all muskeg in the forest area
>muskeg is scary just by itself
>it's literally soft ground from decaying stuff in the forest that has grass growing on top
>it can be immensely deep water/rotting plants and animals but thick enough for grass to grow and some small trees to even take route
>its albertas quicksand
>moose are known to venture into it and get stuck and drown
>in areas like this some of the wells can only be visited by most vehicles in winter
>some are even more remote and can only be accessed by helicopter even in winter
>i picked up a pretty sweet job on one of the helicopter runs doing maintenance for two years
I want to stress these locations are at least 300-400 kilometers away from any real civilization at this point and traveling in these areas is dangerous not only because of animals but shit like muskeg
>one summer my pilot lands us down
>as we land a guy exits the little shack set up on site
>he looks pretty normal
>little tattered and rough, but looks like a normal human
>fairly straight cut short black hair
>bit of a five o' clock shadow
>iron maiden t-shirt that is way to large
>regular blue jeans
>he's going towards the tree line
>yell out to him something like "Hey what are you doing here? We can help you get home"
>he keeps going
>yell out again "What the fuck man? How did you get out here? We can help you."
>pilot even yells out something like "we can cancel our run and get you to safety"
>he makes it to the tree line while we are yelling
>he stops
>looks back kind of
>his face kind of slips into a smile
>he then runs into the trees and disappeared

No one at work believed us. Still stuck with me. Not really paranormal, but truly the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

I just want to know what he was doing out there. Everything in the shack was normal.
>>
>>17000116
This may comfort or discomfort you, but I think he was hitting on you.
>>
>>17002075
>convince your wife to just completely cut ties with him
Impossible if the ex and the wife have a kid. It's impossible to keep kids away from their parents, the courts see it as essentially kidnapping.
>>
>>17002832
I was actually going to say the same of this one:
>>17000489
>>
>>17002109
This scares me. Not trying to be edgy... I consider myself respectful to other people and try to help others, but I haven't really cared for anyone.
>>
>>17002148
Please learn how to write properly.
>>
>>16999612
Simple Unncanny Valley effect. In short, Uncanny Valley usually affects claymations/drawings/slasher movies.
It gives the effect that everything looks right, but something doesn't FEEL right.
>>
>>17002778
This is the kind of thing that would bother me for a long time. Especially since the pilot also saw this guy.
>>
Once, I was the creepy stranger. Face palmed afterward, hard.

>At Kmart
>Lady has a baby in front of me in line.
>Baby drops pacifier
>I pick it up because it rolled in my direction.
>Hand it to her.
>Immediately realize I shouldn't have touched the pacifier at all.
>Apologize.
>Don't know what I was thinking, etc.

I was just trying to be nice. Then I realized stranger hand on baby's pacifier is bad. God damn I am stupid.
>>
>>16999624
Creepypasta faggot
>>
>>17000688
He's light years away from ShortsBro.
>>
>>17001508
Makes me think of the creepy guy from Lost Highway.
>>
>>17001115
You can just disable or cripple him. Chop off both of his thumbs, pop his eyes, cut his tongue. Wonderful life for him then =))
>>
>>17003481

It already touched the floor, spaz...

...you did fine...
>>
>>17002778
Was the shack related to your work? What was it for?

Maybe the guy was like an outdoorsman, came upon the shack, thought he was trespassing and ran off? Still yeah, what was he doing out there.
>>
>>17003481
Bruh, it was already on the floor.
>>
>>17003554
>>17003589
True. I guess it was the vibe the woman was giving off. Her face looked like disgust. Like I had just infected her kid with AIDS.

Anyway, another time.

>High on bathsalts.
>Riding around on my Vespa.
>See hippy dude I hadn't seen for a while. Thought he had died or something.
>Stop in front of corner store where he sells shrimp.
>I'm in a hurry and speeding my balls off.
>My eyes wide and I have those devil horns that happen when you're tweaked and the muscles above your eyebrows won't relax.
>Ask him what's up, if he wants to smoke(weed), all that.
>Dude looks genuinely scared. He's bigger than me, we're in public, no reason to be scared.
>Shrug and ride off.

I know there's something wrong with me. And interactions like this make me worried it's glaringly obvious to everyone.
>>
>>17003658

snowflake pls go
>>
>>17003658
He probably didn't remember you and thought you were the police.
>>
>>17003658

I met some weird one time.

>Be hippy
>High af
>Need money for weed, lost job
>Start selling shrimp outside this corner store again
>Owner is nice. Just have to share some of my stash
>Weird dude rides up on a Vespa
>He's breathing really heavy for no reason, and sweating a lot
>Stares at me bug eyed. His eyebrows are raised super high
>He starts screaming at me
>"WHAT'S UP? hOW HAVE YOU BEEN?"
>Don't know what to say. Still really baked.
>Realize I have no idea who this guy is,
>"STILL SELLING SHRIMP I SEE."
>"WANNA SMOKE A BOWL DUDE?"
>Just stare at him.
>Maybe he is a cop.
>Keeps staring deep into my soul.
>Flails his arms up and almost falls off his Vespa
>Rides away. Almost hits a mail box.
>Shrug, wheel my shrimp cooler inside, and smoke a bowl with Rajiv
>>
>>17003674
We're all anon here. I'm just coming to terms with a mental disorder. If that makes me a snowflake, so be it.

>>17003726
Lol, maybe. My moped was blue... A light gay as fuck blue, but still blue. And a Haitian I used to work with was spreading rumors that I was a cop. And planning to kill me. Those people aren't fucking human. Glass Haiti.
>>
>>17003542
Edgy =))
>>
>>17003768
Meme me harder, senpai.
>>
>>17003581
It was a separator shack. All the liquids and gas from the well gather there in a big metal tank to seperate to allow them to be measured before going down a pipeline.
>>
>>17003776
Was it.. Periwinkle blue?
>>
>>17002584
>A Firefox addon that allows the hiding of an specific image on page.

Neat, I was getting ready to hide the whole thread because of OP's picture.

>doing it anyway
>>
I met some cunt on the bus who decided to sit on the aisle seat instead of moving over to the window seat because she wanted no one to sit next to her.

If you do that, fuck you.
>>
>>16999612
love Bruce Gildens photography
>>
>>16999991
>>17000000
>>
>>16999612
OP's pic looks like one of the furry faggots who raped me
>>
>>17005211
That's when you say "excuse me can I sit here" and she moves over. Does everyone on 4chan have autism?
>>
>>17005267
I don't know anymore. I know I don't, because I stopped using a damn trip in every thread. That's pretty autistic, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17005267
of course we all have autism, we wouldn't be in 4chan if we were sane you freaking noob. Do not look me into the eye ball or i will rip your spine out...
>>
>>17000401
>birmingham
Found your problem m8
>>
>>17001508
You should have fucked him

Poor Mr. Vampire was just trying to have a good time and everyone just acted like dicks and made him feel unwelcome
>>
>>17001575
Do you have his contact? I'm looking for a boyfriend you see, and he sounds dreamy
>>
>>17002191
It's easy for druggies to have knives
If they had guns they'd probably sell them for more drugs
>>
>>17005019
Why did the dead baby cross the road?
>>
>>17003481
I don't get it
Babies drop their things all the time
Whenever one lost a shoe or a bottle and I picked it up the mom just thanked me and went about her day
>>
>>17005473
Not who you're replying to, but where are you from and are you male?
>>
>>16999612
>Be 2 summers ago
>parents are at store and see this crazy dude asking people for money in the parking.
>guy looks malnourished, long hair, and wearing this crazy top hat
>looks like a wizard
>parents ignore him and drive home on other side of town
>the next day this guy is parked in front of our house wearing a bathrobe carrying one of those stands that hold IV from a hospital
>drawing symbols on the road with fucking chalk
>pre/x/ but this were def sigils of some sort
>guy working on our roof confronts him and the guy just ignores him while talking to himself
>guy finally finishes drawing and leaves
>we never saw him again
>my family names the guy The Cat in the Hat and hes now a legend in our house
>>
>>17005455
I don't know why?
>>
>>17005530
It was stapled to the chicken.
>>
All these stories describe me, tho I'm harmless.

I guess that's how I wound up browsing /x/
>>
>>17005455
He was stappled to the chicken... old Eddy Dean joke.
>>
>>17003481
what the fuck is a pacifier? Is like a small UN solder with a blue helment completly useless??
>>
>>17005211
"May I sit here?"

It's not that hard, Tbh Senpai
>>
>>17005717
It's that plastic thing babbies suck on
>>
>>17005493
I'm from Brazil and I'm a girl
>>
>>17005771
Ohh here in mexico we call that "chupon". But as long as you do not touche it by the sucking part is ok. And as many had said it had already felt to the floor so it had to be cleaned. >>17003481
>>
>first job out of high school, Dunkin Donuts
>working night shift until overnight crew comes in
>just myself and one other girl, but it's usually really slow anyway
>dude at drive-up pissy as hell that the 3 sandwiches he ordered are taking so long, talking a lot of shit really loudly
>woman comes up to counter
>waits politely as I give guy his change, girl I work with is finishing sandwiches so I can grab the counter
>get her coffee, taking her change
>drive up guy is insulting co-worker as she's giving him his food for having to wait
>woman looks disgusted "god, I hate people like that"
>chuckle and shrug
>looks me in the eyes and says, completely serious "It's people like that, that make me understand why a person can just walk into a restaurant and shoot up the place."
>in text it's hard to describe her tone that made it so unsettling
>gape at her, she wishes me a good night and leaves

Now I work at a bank, so weird customers are usually crackheads and sob stories.
>>
>>17005774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyLaAuX4wA
Cachaça não é água não.
>>
>tfw probably the creepy dude.
>>
>>17001575
Maybe he is a synth
>>
>>17000407
only a sith deals in absolutes
>>
>>17005846
Não bebo moço
>>
File: who does that.png (172 KB, 445x465) Image search: [Google]
who does that.png
172 KB, 445x465
I don't I should be telling you guys this but here goes nothing.
>be me at night college waiting for class to start
>sitting on heater with the window behind me
>chubby guy sits next to me and takes out his tablet
>hey do you like manga and hot chicks? he asks me
>sure i guess i say
>he opens up his deviant art app or safari, well whatever it was it shows deviant art
>he shows me this curvey cartoonish girl
>do you know who drew this?
>uhh yeah gashi right? (it was gashi gashi)
>good call he says
>he then shows me a koora nude fanart
>hot HUH~ (not really because i hate brown girls in particular)
>uhh yeah...
>we end up looking at fan art of female characters
>my alarm on my smartphone finally rings
>oh time for class, see ya!
>bye

This is the first time I get this off my chest.
>>
File: p.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
p.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>17006139
Bebo eu moçoila.
>>
>>16999961
>" man they kiked me out of the mall "
You ever see a Walmart in a mall?
>>
>>17001508
Should have fucked him.
>>
There's a Burger King near my house that I normally go to once a week around 2-3am to get my junk food craving on.

Went last week and was served by a different cashier (normally the same dude every time). Guy looked to be in his mid-late 20's, chubby, slight acne, some race of brown. I proceeded to order my shit and the cashier would not drop eye contact, was just intensely staring me in the eye the entire time. I thought it was a bit odd but brushed it off and went to sit down to wait for my food.

Less than a minute later I hear him right behind me mopping. He asks what I do for work, because he always sees me in here at the same time. Asks if I live close by, why I'm up at 3am. Vaguely answer his questions until he goes away to finish up my order. At this point I'm getting pretty creepy vibes from him and just want to get out of there. As I go to grab the bag of food from him he slightly touches my hand and hesitates to let go of the bag for what feels like minutes.

Got my food and speed walked outa there. Pretty sure the guy was just hitting on me but he gave off an incredibly unsettling vibe paired with the fact that I've definitely never seen him before. Probably never going to go to that Burger King at 3am again
>>
>>17006254
senpai where do you live that burger king is open at 3 am?
>>
>>17006274
Vancouver. Got tons of shit that's open 24h
>>
>>17001115

You just need someone to listen to your story. A man that horrible and someone is bound to kill him...all they would need is a name and a address...
>>
>>17005708
I am who you think I am. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>17001508
I've seen a guy like him, always alone. Never really tries to talk to people, and usually makes everyone feel uneasy. I legitimately think he's a vampire. Does /x/ believe in vampires?
>>
>>17006517

Are you crazy....hell no...
I believe in zombies...
>>
>>17005496
Ever seen him again?
>>
>>17005843
Jesus, that must have been weird/creepy as fuck in the moment, but it made me laugh a bit.
>>
In High school there was a kid named River who was in my Single Survival and math class with me Junior year. Didn't come off as a creepy kid, short, wore a leather jacket everyday,never talked but when he did the shit he said was generally funny in the "Wait, what?" kind of way.

Anyways, it was march I think and we were doing a big cooking project in Single Survival and we were all in groups of three. I got teamed up with River and some blond bimbo who skipped the class 4/5 days a week.

We had just put the cake into the oven and were sitting around in our kitchen area in some pretty awkward silence when he finally starts talking

"Wow you're really only this quiet when you're sleeping"

>HaHaCreepy.png.mov.fuck

"You're a weird kid River."

He smiles and there's another few minutes of silence before he starts describing things in my room.

I start getting weirded out because I wasn't one to invite anyone over to my house at the time so no one knew what I had in my room.

"How do you know what's in my room?"

He opened his mouth to speak but he doesn't ever talk and we just make creepy eye contact until the cake is done.

He never said anything to me for the rest of the year until the last week of school where he came up to me and said "I like the new calendar"

I bought one the night before.

Didn't see him that much the next year but I didn't complain.
>>
File: Rhode-Island-Mall-11.jpg (114 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rhode-Island-Mall-11.jpg
114 KB, 1280x1024
>>17006176
It exists in a few places, even outside the US but it's just not that common.
>>
>>17006603
Did you ever spot him doing fishy shit outside of school? The guy was just begging for you to start watching for him.
>>
>>17006334
lol i was not being and asshole, I only answer your riddle, and told you were i have read it... do go turbo autistic on me I love you for reading the dark tower...
>>
File: res_1448319601973.jpg (31 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
res_1448319601973.jpg
31 KB, 319x480
OP, your picture pissed me off... Tried to clean him a bit, he could be gorgeous but holy shit, what a train wreck. I quit after like five minutes.
>>
>>17001287

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
>>
>>17007139
Thank you for doing this. I thought the same thing.

Just some acutane, teeth whitening, and an eyebrow wax. He's not too bad!
>>
>>17007152
Right? I really like his eyes.
>>
I once met a guy who wouldn't shut the fuck up; that was pretty creepy, most people die when decapitated
>>
>>17006289
And maybe $50,000
>>
>>17002071
Psychopaths are people born with it. Sociopaths are people who become that was due to society. Psychopaths absolutely cannot form a genuine relationship. Sociopaths are able to bond with a few people and experience love.
>>
>>17007810
God damn dude, read up. Idk where you heard that "Sociopaths are people who become that was due to society" but that's not it at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Sociopathy

Don't "tl;dr" me either, faggot.
>>
>>17007839
tl;dr
>>
It was a late night in the tropical island of Guam, where it was a humid night well above 70 degrees. I was a military brat and was stationed there during highschool. Anyways, I was walking home from MMA practice at about 1020 pm at night, 10 minutes away from my home. Walking on the side of the road, to the right and left of me were the boonies. Now in Guam, the tree are mostly coconut trees but the forest area or "boonies" is filled with droopy ass trees, vines and riddled with some strange shit. The people of the island believe the ancient chamorro warrior spirits posses the boonies as the "tatamona". Anyways, I'm walking down this straight shot road and I see a person sitting down on this butt with his knees covering his face right under a street light. Since I'm in the southern part of the island called "Agat" which is known as the cess pool for meth heads, I was weary of the situation and had my blade handy in my pocket if anything should happen. Since there was no other direction I can go besides straight, I had the pass this weird person. I walk by, take a glimpse of him but he never bobbed his head up to study me. I thought this dude was hung over sleeping it off, so I didn't mind him and went about my business. About 10 steps after I passed this homeless looking man, I suddenly started hearing this loud burning noise like you would hear at a bonfire. I fucking dart my head back to see what the he'll was going on and the man is literally melting from the feet, like holy shit am I really witnessing candleja
>>
>>17008246
Son of a bitch
>>
>>17008246
You bastard.
>>
>>17008246
7/10, but he doesn't actually take you until you say his full name, you can't just stop in the middle of saying "Candlejack". Otherwise,
>>
>>17003658
Uhh ... you had me at:
>>High on bathsalts.
>I know there's something wrong with me. And interactions like this make me worried it's glaringly obvious to everyone.
>>
>>17002832
Nah, I've been hit on by gay men. This dude had something else in mind.

>>17000379
Yeah, that's about what I figured. He definitely seemed off his meds or something.

It felt like he didn't know how to act like a human. And I dont intend for that to be as corny as it sounds.
>>
>>16999612
I work at a mental ward for adults 18 to 60, I meet weirdos all the time.
>>
>>17000116
I've been around there and at that time, and I've encounter a lot of creepy peeps around there.
>>
>>17005304
3edgy5me
>>
>>17008246
What gym? Also Agat is a village in the southern end, not a name for the overall south of the island, what highschool did you go to? Being a military brat I'm going to assume FD or Harvest?
>>
>>17005304
Preetween mf
>>
File: t4YZw6C-1.gif (208 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
t4YZw6C-1.gif
208 KB, 500x281
Used to be homeless and living in the SF bay area, ive met all kinds of weirdos. Also since I'm an /x/phile, people probably think I'm weird as fuck.
>>
>>17001287
this is beautiful, thank you
>>
>>17002584
I used this myself
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nuke-anything-enhanced/?src=api
Removes more than just images.
>>
>>17006283
I KNOW THE ONE AND I KNOW THE GUY

The hole in the wall BK, right? Fuck. So much shit happens at that Burger King, and at the McDonalds further down, especially at night...

I go there sometimes at 3 in the morning. Maybe I'll run into you. What do you look like?
>>
I was waiting for a friend (he was like a hour and half late) on a bench, it wasnt even an isolated place. I decided to draw to pass some time, this guy, probably almost 30 judging by his looks, comes and tries to start a conversation. 10 mins later he's still blabbering about his fuckin life. I'm usually a shy person and dont talk much so I just tried to politely listen to him while trying to mind my own business. At first he just seems to be someone who feels very lonely, then he started to get pushy and ask for my number and very personal info, he even went as far as taking my sketchbook and writing his number in it, and he started telling me "lets go play chess, I know a place where we can go!" after I declined he started saying things like "I know you wont call me.. no one ever does" and started looking very angry.. written like this he just seems your average awkward guy but he had something very creepy about it, his mannerism and how he talked just creeped me out.
>>
>>16999612

In this particular case I was the creepy guy.

>Spend the weekennd with cousin and friends
>Live on the outskirts of town
>Got a bunch of cheap beer and whiskey
>Lightweight so it doesn't take much until Im completely drunk
>End up taking a walk outside
>Long stretch of poorly lit road
>Lights are completely gone at one point
>I walk from one side of the street to the other in a zigzag fashion
>Backpacker is walking in my direction but I can't see his face
>Assumed it one of my cousins friends so I approach him quickly
>Grabbed his face with my palms while yelling "anon is that you?"
>Man is petrified because a tall, burly fuck is invading his personal space
>Cousin comes over and tries to explain.

Feel terrible looking back but I don't drink anymore.
>>
>>17011933
>I'm totally not a creepy stalker who will turn your skin into a lingerie set to wear under my dead mother's bloodstained dresses! Honest!
>>
>>17007139
>that
>gorgeous
I will agree that the guy has very pretty eyes, but that's about it.
>>
>>16999953
Wtf, why would he want your number, im actually really curious. Was the motherfucker planning to hit you a second time, like keep tabs on you, and shit?
>>
>>17000179
anything is interesting if you write it correctly
>>
>>17002855
Lol, might be mate. He's in the closet gay af in my opinion. That's why we were weird then. Other kid is okay with me, means I cannot be the one who spills all the 'ghettis.
>>
>always dressed in black
>pale
>bald
>scruffy, long full beard
>big guy
>always big, dark eye rings
>standard face expression seems to look angry to people
>always cracking my neck really loud

I also like to walk around in the dark. And since I barely talk to others, I might seem pretty weird when actually talking to someone. I'm also pretty much always high on weed.

Kinda makes me want to spoop people by just asking for stuff, acting a little bit weirder than usual. Sounds like fun.
>>
>>17000000
>>
>>17002182
Stevie Wonder.
>>
>>16999953

saved
>>
>>17006548

i want return visit
>>
Oh shit i have a good one
A few years ago (was around 18 at the time) me and my friends head up to a shitty run down part of town for urb ex on this big building. Used to be a hotel when that part of town was nice. Huge gates and cars coming and going during the day but sealed upbat night. Tons of scary stories about the place. Government shit, giants, crossbreed hybred dogs, shadows and weird banging sounds. Me and a group of friends check it out. Make it in to parking lot thru hole in the fence. No streetlights or any artificial lights outside. Window lights on in various stories (very large building) kept hearing VERY large stomping but never saw a person. Hiding in the freezing cold parking lot next to the cars (all of them pretty fancy) That's when we met him. He had to be a literal giant. Not like a 6' 5" tall guy who works but a real giant. He was about 7 foot something and had to be about 500 pounds of builtfat body. He was wearing a very fancy all black guards uniform with gold badges and pins. He pretty much stomped when he walked and was yelling at us for being there. He walked over and asked us a bunch of questions about why we where there. He said it was a secure facility and he was pretty mad about tresspass. We made up a story about getting kicked out and trying to stay warm. Giant man buys it and says we are coming inside for coffee. He walks thru the parking lot and I swear he had to hunch over a foot to fit into the front door. The really unsettling part was his office. Everything from the door to the furniture was expensive as hell and obviously made for this one guy. Like the knew they would always have the same giant security guard forever. He said it was basically a condo for old rich people and they got all lockdown mode when the surrounding neighborhoods got bad. He had pictures on the wall of him next old people and some of the picture portrayed the giant as a much younger man. He had been working here since his teens. -cont?
>>
>>17013749

Interesting
>>
>>17013749
>-cont?

People need to stop doing this shit, but I'll forgive you since the story is interesting so far. Yes, go on.
>>
>>17013749
He was pretty morose almost like he was stupid lonely. The way he talked about the residents it was like they where all his parents. He was not originally from the US as he had some kind of East European accent. One of my friends was just kinda in shaky freaking out mode the whole time due to this guy. I actually kinda liked him and he did give us free coffee from a coffee maker with a pot about twice the size as normal. It was just crazy how big and weird he was. And how it almost seemed like the owners of this place had bought him or something. Not to mention the fact that he could have killed us as easy as wiping his ass. He kept talking about the blacks in a mostly racist foreign way. (Our city has a gang problem) and how he throws hoods over the fence onto the pavement. We where glad when old people started waking up and greeting him. (Like a child some of the old women even climed onto chairs and kissed his cheeks) he said he would rather us never come back or talk about him and sent us on our way.
>>
>>17000407
Only a fool breaks his own heart
>>
>>17013797
He sounds like a nice guy who happens to have gigantism.
>>
>>16999612
>at mall with family
>i wait outside of mall and listen to my ipod on bench while they shop (cuz fuck that)
>notice middle-aged foreign-looking woman glancing at me every few minutes
>30 mins passes, still glancing at me
>make eye contact, nod my head once (wanted her to know i know she's looking at me)
>she comes over and stands next to the bench
>her "you here alone?" (she has a russian accent)
>me "nope, waiting for some people"
>her "do you want a piece of candy?" (sounds fake but i swear that's what she said)
>"no im fine, thank you"
>she reaches into her purse and pulls out one loosely wrapped piece of chocolate (no brand name, just plastic)
>her "chocolate?"
>"no really, I'm fine"
>"why?"
>"i just ate, i'm very full"
>"you don't like chocolate?"
>"it's okay im just not in the mood"
>what's your name"
>say fake name, think i said "John"
>"John?"
>"yeah"
>she's now very assertive "have the chocolate."
>"trust me i'm good. no thanks."
>"have the chocolate, john." she's trying to put it in my hand
>pretend to recieve text and say with shit acting "oh wow, they've been over there this whole time" point to a giant line of people at a restaurant about 40 meters away
>say "alright i gotta go, bye"
>there's a gap in my memory here
>next thing i remember is walking with family to the parking lot and look behind to see if the lady is there
>she's standing in the same place looking directly at me with the blankest face i've ever seen, no expression whatsoever
>tell family what just happened "that's a funny story, anon"
>>
>>17007839
tl;dr
>>
>>16999624
Was he intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
>>17014695
He has two personalities. Nicest guy you'll ever meet... And twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>17014707
Was he a big guy?
>>
>>17014711
FOR YOU!
>>
>>17000116
oh shit, im in the 818
>>
File: pls.gif (214 KB, 725x408) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
214 KB, 725x408
>>17014723
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 681x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 681x460
I've met two people who generally creep me the fucking hell out.
First one
>turbo autist who keeps smiling at me whenever I meet him, clearly has some sort of disorder
>massive stormfag
>remember he asked me to be his friend
>obviously has some kind of homosexual fantasies about me
>I'm scared shitless he's going to kill me someday because I rejected his request to be friends back in elementary school and he's still angry

I live in a city of roughly a million people, yet I see this guy everywhere I am. I'm seriously considering starting to stalk him as a counter attack because he's stalking me.

other dude
>dresses in all black
>skeletor as hell
>black hair
>pale as hell skin
>no facial expressions, doesn't even look like he's breathing
he feels like an alien trying to fit into human skin. or maybe just the average /fa/ggot
>>
>>17014707
>>
>>17014770
Well I guess there are a few scrawny nerds/geeks who you actually shouldn't mess with... those are the fuckers that will literally try wearing your skin.

Anyone got more nerd revenge murder stories?
>>
>>17014770
>dresses in all black
>skeletor as hell
>black hair
>pale as hell skin
>no facial expressions, doesn't even look like he's breathing
That hits too close to home.
>>
>>17014659
Should've just taken the fucking chocolate kid, you offended her
>>
>>17001115
So, don't get caught. Yogurt in the anus, head first in a sleeping bag, with only a small cross and a pet collar in the middle of some non-descript woods, bro.
>>
4chan
>>
>>17001115
>and prison for me
Only if the police finds out, anon.
Only if the police finds out.
>>
>>16999612
I met a guy at a music session my friend was hosting.
He had spent 18 years in China and India traveling and studying things like meditation and different forms of homeopathic teachings.
Anyway I was introduced to him as it was a big deal to have him join us for the session ( for some bullshit reason). I reached out to shake his hand and he full on recoiled from me. Made a scene, everyone was watching us he kept saying stuff like " you have bad energy, really dark energy. I could see it on you when you walked in". Obviously assumed he was insane and just said "I'm not that bad". Later that week I was out for a quite pint with my friend and he came up to me, I didn't see him approach but I heard him come up behind me, when I turned around he said I had been in his dreams every night since he met me. He looked like shit, like he usually looked like shit but this time he was really tired looking and gaunt. Freaked me out because it's not the first time people say I've been reoccurring in their dreams in a sadistic role.
>>
>be a first year teacher
>student can't make it to exam next week, so she wants to take it early at a cafe
>wait around for student at a quiet Starbucks
>sit outside with coffee
>middle aged dude with a curious odor sits across from me
> doesn't smell like the usual bo and booze homeless stench, but still reeks
>starts chatting me up as best he can
> right off the bat says "I love asians, I almost married one in Vietnam. They know how to treat a man"
> eyes roll into the back of his head every five minutes or so. When he wasn't talking to me he mutters "where the fuck am I"
> offers to buy me coffee several times, with my cup in plain sight
> ranted for a bit
> "I'd still have my house if my bitch ex wife didn't take it"
>"things would be different if Obama knew how to run a country"
>"I haven't seen my kids in years, one of them should be a teacher like you"
> piqued, ask him about his kids
> screams I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW
> prouddad.jpeg
> offers another cup of coffee and mumbles about being lost
> student comes, leave abruptly
>>
>>17000594
Kek what a stupid things post
>>
>>17014770
Yeah, I have two of those faggets attracted to me going on...
>>
>>17014659
How old you be nigger?
>>
>1am, I start thinking I left the stereo in my car on
>I decide to go out to check/turn it off
>coming I open the door of the condo where I live
>this guy with a beer in his hand comes from one of the apartments on the first floor and ask me where I live
>completely terrified, I never saw him and who leaves at 1am with a beer in his hand?
>I mumble something, he turns the light on and look at me
>he leaves
I mean it's not creepy or scary in hindsight, the only weird thing is that I can't recall how he looked, not even the colour of his skin or how he was dressed
>>
>>17016218
You clearly have Aspergers. Dude probably thought you were some thief. Probably up late with a beer because that's the only time he gets away from his wife and kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>17001575
>mfw you just described me
>>
>be in LA smoking and drawing in park by the cannal
>notice a handmade sign and a guy talking to a couple in front of it
>curiosity peaks so i go look at the sign
>the guy looked homeless and dirty he follows couple as they walk away
>i sit on the bench and pull out my drawing stuff to start my sesh
>he walks back and sits in front of me
>starts to ramble on about how hes a hermaphrodite and a witch
>i share some poetry i wrote to him
>he pulls out peaces of mother of pearl and asks me to choose one
>i refuse but show him another poem i wrote about pearls
>he is offended by my refusal to choose a peice and he rubs his eye and it turns green
>he says those are witch tears
>gets weird
>he says "my angels pull the clouds"
>"their wings create the wind"
>i say i have to go
>he says ask me.for anything money cars fame
>i say no
>he gets enraged but trying to.be cool
>i get mystuff in my backpack
>take long way home
>>
>>17015780
>>17001575
Could've been the anti christ or some shit. Not that i believe in that stuff
>>
>>17001547
Shit
>>
File: BANE.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
BANE.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>17013226
Bane?
>>
File: NA2.gif (651 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
NA2.gif
651 KB, 500x373
>>17002778
This is a good story, screencap'd
>>
>>17011933
This guy is prolly the creep employee. Be careful anon hes onto ya
>>
When I was like 10 I witnessed my parents getting attacked by an old, knife-wielding maniac. Luckily, my father is a pretty strong manlet who succeeded in subduing the guy.
Turned out, the maniac was an employee of a company my father was the lawyer of, he thought my father was responsible for him financially getting fucked over somehow.
>>
>11th grade, going to party with my friend
>both planned on drinking, so we walked downtown to get there
>make it to the main street downtown, walking past a liquor store
>there are two men outside, one in his truck talking to the other standing outside it
>as we are walking, the second guy starts to drunkenly walk the same direction, eventually next to us
>he begins talking about his wife, and how his back hurts from a car accident he was in
>keeps rambling about random shit until he asks for my phone to call his wife
>kept explaining that he wasnt sure about the number, tried multiple times to call it
>eventually some one is on the other end
>he gets abruptly angry and hands back the phone
>"Someone named John answered... I dont know a John..."
>"Shes cheated before, I might just have to whoop her"
>on the main street he explains he lives in a building that were about to walk by
>he turns from us a block away from where were headed
>i call the number he said was "John"
>some one named Alex answers, says he gets weird calls like this all the time

"Alex" or "John" sounded surprised when I called him, I was worried that he just called the man in the truck and some weird shit would go down
>>
>Walking to my car from some weird industrial metal show that my friend brought me to
>I'm Stacy asf, don't look like I belong at all
>Get to street corner, waiting for crossing light
>Some guy comes up behind me and starts matching my pace
>I walk a little faster, barely perceptible
>Guy sidles up beside me
>I just wanted to let you know that you have a great walk
>uhh thanks
>Yep, that's the kind of walk that'll keep you safe. Juuuust fast enough
>O-ok
>Guy keeps following me until I'm at my car (parked in a well lit area, lots of foot traffic, thank god)
>Okay, bye! Have a good night! Ty for complimenting my walk! Hahahaha
>Get in car, lock doors
>Guy is just standing there, licking his lips, staring at me
>NOOOOOPE
>>
>>17013534

why? Just. Why.
>>
>>17000116
>>17000144
I dont wanna be rude but you sound like kind of a bitch. You'd let someone use your phone in a bad neighbourhood. You didn't just tell the mexican dude to fuck off and then you wuss out when someone offers you a job. Come on man I bet you weren't even armed during any of these encounters,
>>
>>17000176
>gang stalked
>gang

Top kek
>>
Im on my phone so I'll make this short.
I use to be a short order cook.
We had a dish washer nammed Louie
Tall skinny guy really pale and sickly looking
dude was strange but not in a creepy way.
He never actually ate food just candy bars and sugar packets washed down with soda.
he had a slight speech impediment and a few strange habits.
Mostly he was just really awkward
I actually found it charming as hell but my coworkers at that place were almost all assholes
Louie became a target almost immediately.
The waitress were overly bitchy to him the other dish washers would blame the kid for their mistakes, the cooks would vent their frustrations on him
But worst of all was our manager.
He made Louie the butt of every joke and god help the kid if he fucked up.
He'd get right in his face and scream like a fucking psycho.
Heres the thing about Louie he never bitched about how he was treated just muttered an apology and went back to work.
One night he decided he'd had enough.
It was during our annual Christmas party.
Louie shows up in this really stupid sweater and of course our manager decides to start shit with him almist immediately.
Louie takes it on the chin like always but as the night goes on and he has more and more drinks I could kind of tell it was getting to him.
He mostly stayed quiet for the rest of the night.
Then one of the waitress mentions magic stage magic not the shit you kooky bastards believe in.
Joe our manager goes on a rant about how all magicians are fags
then says louie eould fit in with that crowd or something I dont really remember I was fucking drunk at this point.
Now Louies been sitting at a table keeping to himself the whole time.
He's mad you can kind of read it in hus body language
Actually I do know some magic would you like to see a trick?
He's not speaking with any trace of his trademark stutter now
He doesn't wait for a response just leaves the table and heads into the kitchen.
Comes out a moment later with a frying pan.
>>
>>17016640
Hahaha dude was just fucking with you.
>>
>>17017591
Continue please
>>
>>17016288
Actually pretty spoopy
>>
>>17017612
Didnt mean to make it this long I just really like telling this story.
Louies obviously drunk
Louie gestures to joe with the frying pan.
Now pay extra close attention fuckboy he says
We all laugh shocked at what he said everyone but joe. Who looks like hes ready to get up and throttle Louie
Lucky for him he didn't louie would have probably killed him.
We watched in awe as this skinny wimp folded up a fucking iorn frying pan like it was a tin pie tray.
He didn't show any physical strain while doing it
Just rolled it up like it was nothing.
Everyone went silent for a moment
Ta-da he said and lobbed th rolled up frying pan at joes end of the table.
It landed with a heavy thud smashing the beer bottles that surrounded him and getting a bunch of booze and glass on his pants.
Joe jumped up indignantly almost falling over and causing more of a mess
He got out a wtf before louie was upon him.
He moved quick not a full sprint more of an pissed of walk.
Pretty neato trick huh joe?
All the fight and anger left joe at that moment
Honestly he looked like he was about to shit his pants.
Louie didn't push it though just stared at him a secound longer and made for the door.
Before taking off he swiped one of the waitress drinks downed it and thanked us for having him.
Then proceeded to pull down his pants showing us all his white ass and yelled my ass wishes you happy holidays before letting out a huge wet fart.
And like that he was gone off into the snow he walked outta my life.
>>
I was heading over to my friends house to get drunk and smoke, etc. I'm waiting at the train station with a carrier bag full of alcohol.
Eventually this man with one leg and a black eye hobbles over. He has crutches and a suitcase with him, dressed in what looks like pajamas.
Looks me dead in the eye and says "I'll make you a deal you can't refuse"
"oh shit" I think to myself. this can't be good. But being the nice person I am I say "well ok. what then?"
He rests his suitcase (which looked pretty fancy to be honest. Probably cost quite a bit of money) on a railing on the wall, opens it, and reveals a chocolate bar, some sweets and a milkshake in a bottle. He then looks at me and occasionally at the drink i'm carrying and doesnt say a word.
I just say "no thanks" and he smiles slightly, like i've just outwitted him in some intellectual debate. He hobbles over to the other side of the platform and sits down. My train doesn't arrive for another 20 minutes so it was awkward just being maybe 10ft away from him all that time.
Probably just an alcoholic thinking back on it. Not very creepy. Just odd.
>>
>>17001508
M'lady
>>
>>17001287
This is me
>>
>>17017906
>not wanting candy and chocolate
I wouldnt be able to refuse.
>>
>Be girl
>Some ugly beta tried to hit on me
>what a creep
>>
>>16999612
Got one that is kinda funny and creepy.
>be me, be white and live in 70% black city
>gfs wrecks car so gotta ride the bus
>dude comes up asks for a solid dollar for 4 quarters
>sure, I say, don't give him dollar till I get quarters
>dude tells me, you a real nigga anon
>real nigga knows real nigga apparently he says
>wait... is he crying? Must be touched that I gave him those quarters
>dude keeps gulping air and trying to staunch his tears
>crack track around corner
>cocaine is a helluva drug
>>
File: moore.jpg (48 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
48 KB, 615x409
told this story a few times, but not posted here for years so...

>growing up in Wales, UK
>Its early 90s so I'd be about 10 or 11ish
>Theres a local cinema, its cheaper/closer than the big cinema but only shows movies that have been out for a couple years already
>The cinema is always empty, except once I saw another family in there.
>Because its always empty, only the balcony seats are used, the main seats in the cinema are all blocked off, so we are sitting in the balcony.
>I get up to go to the toilet, to get there I have to go down the stairs from the balcony then along a dark corridor that used to lead to the main cinema seats.
>Use the toilet and go to leave, as enter the dark corridor again, the guy who owns the cinema is there blocking my path.
>I kinda look at him like "what do you want?" but he just stares right at me with this sinister look on his face and continues to block my path.
>I start to get a bit scared, there something REALLY bad about the way he looked at me. Thinking back on it now I would describe it as predatory.
>I feel like this guy is going to do something bad, he still doesnt say anything or move, he just stares.
>I freak out and push past him, running up the corridor and back to my family.
>he just stays where he is staring after me
>I never told anyone about it at the time (knowing my parents would not believe me, plus what was there to tell? nothing happened)
>continue on with my life as normal

I leanrt years later that this guy was a serial killer called Peter Moore, he picked up gay guys in his van and would torture and kill them "for fun". I dont think he was into young boys so Im not sure if I was actually in any danger, plus I was at the cinema with my family, it would be pretty hard to kill me and get away with it, but he was definitely trying to scare me. I know now that he was doing that just to see the fear in my eyes.
>>
>Be me, be perceptive 11 year old
>University of Michigan football game with my dad
>have bad parking spot a good distance from stadium
>Dad is quiet nice guy but has a complex about people thinking they can mess with him
>Walking back from game
>Get to car, there is a man sitting squarely on the middle of the hood of dad's truck. No nearby tailgaters.
>HereWeGo.jpg think I'm gonna witness a fight
>See guy's scraggly brown uncut hair and beard. Looks like a mountain man, but average body build. WILD dark eyes. Redneck clothes.
>Sorta focuses his eyes at me and I actually say a prayer in my head that he doesn't hurt me.
>Guy looks a bit put off at my reaction and looks my dad in the eyes instead.
>Expect my dad to react, probably over-react to this man sitting on his truck oogling at his son.
>My dad looks him in the eyes blankly after the man looks at him and says absolutely nothing.
>Man's mouth is slackly moving but it doesn't look like he's talking. He looks back at me.
>I'm staring. Not crying out, not speaking up.
>He's widening and squinting his eyes at me weirdly as I meet his gaze like he's flaring his nostrils and this time I feel real weird.
>I kinda lose sense of time and feel perfectly numb and okay, like I'm high on laughing gas or something.
>He silently loses his gaze with me and sorta slides himself off the hood of the truck. He walks off.
>I feel vaguely blank but really content the whole time he walks off.
>Next thing I know dad and I have gotten into the truck to leave and we are already pulling out of our parking space.
>Goodfeeling'sgone.jpg
>I panic inside and ask my father what happened. "Who was that guy? What was he doing? Why was he on the truck? Why didn't you say anything? We just stood there!"
> He tells me "He was some man. There are lots of people in these parking lots on game day" in a monotone like he was still tripping.
>Drive home normal.
>To this day I'm terrified of being hypnotized or even anesthesia.
>>
>>17015919
What happened afterwards?
>>
>one time i saw a brown person
>it was creepy and paranormal

this entire thread
>>
>>17011933

Holy shit, what is cringe?
>>
I *am* the creepy you guy you meet on the street in the middle of the night.
>>
Met a guy that levitated 6 inches off the ground, no idea how he did it.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 560x800
>>16999612
>tfw I am that creepy person
>pale, skinny with long hair, babyfaced
>don't sleep much so I always look tired
>apparently I act weird and don't realize it, have actually been asked if I was possessed, but most of the time I just get asked if I'm high even though I've never done drugs
>have a sorta creepy smile, usually end up smiling involuntarily whenever someone talks to me or notices I exist
>I also apparently sneak up on people a lot, most of the time when I don't mean to, dunno how considering I'm pretty tall
>have been told I'm like a ghost by members of my family when they realize I've been in the same room as them for awhile, it's led to me hearing some things I'd rather not hear
>I don't really breath very loud or make any noise if I'm not speaking, friends on Skype often have to ask if I'm still there when I don't speak
>only go for walks when it's late and in the dark so I can avoid people, pretty sure I've ended up terrifying a few people I've run into walking around with my hair covering my face in the dark
>actually really insecure about this
>>
>>17021434
congrats, you're emo
>>
>>17021434
Become a spiffy dresser and play up the vamripe angle. Get all the pussy.
>>
Yeah. Was around 13 years old and sat in moms car in store parking lot waiting for her to come back. I had my window open and this rugged, dirty looking old man approached and tried talking to me. I can't remember what he was saying but I really wanted him to go away. Anyways, he asks me if i "want a sweet" and then pulls a fucking viagra tablet out of his jacket pocket and presents it to me on his palm. I didn't realise what it was until years later.

Never forget that.
>>
I think I'm that person desu.
>>
>>17021446
I think I'm just a really shy autist who grew up never interacting with people. I don't have the confidence to dress like a fag, dye my hair, be edgy or openly listen to bad music.
>>
>>17021466
>Never forget that
If you say so, anon
>>
>>17003768
Kek
>>
>>17020867
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....
>>
>>17005496
>I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>17001575
im guessing he's extraterrestrial or not of this world, trying to impersonate humans and create mistakes and things like that in a way to try and blend in.
>>
i was heading home once and an old woman passed by throw salt i think on my head(in my hear) and mumbled some stuff and then gone .. it was strange , never saw her again ..
>>
When I was 11 and walking home from school I would always pass this kind of hill/bank thing that was covered in ivy and other bushes etc. It was practically impossible to walk on it cos of all the growth on it...but also cos it sloped.

As I walked past it this one day I heard a weird growly voice say loudly "Tombola!" I stop and look around but can't see anyone. Suddenly notice this guy lying on this slope but clinging to a tree to keep himself there. He doesn't look drunk. Fairly young guy, small with curly hair. Voice seems too deep for him.

He's looking straight at me and then says "John Smith's ten black....TOMBOLA!" all angrily. Being that I am a nervous little kid I kinda freeze and make a face like D: he then MIMICS my expression. So I run. There was just something really off about him.

The next day we're given a talk because a guy matching this guy's description followed a girl in my class home. She was ok but clearly very frightened.
>>
There was a guy who lived in our neighbourhood who was clearly crazy. He built a weird fence outside his house made of twigs and string and would hang out of his window shouting "catwoman". He always wears the same clothes.

One day a group of us (all pretty young, under 12) saw him on the running track near where we lived. He was yelling some stuff about Top Gun and dancing around. One kid says he's gonna go flip him off. We tell him not to but he won't listen. The second he does it this guy RAGES and starts chasing us. We manage to escape him but it was fucking difficult and scary. We dub him "Freaky Friday" cos we don't know his name.

Months later we're in the playground and he passes, stops and makes this weird over the top grin at us. We just ignore it. A few days later he does it again and one girl yells out "Freaky". He rages again and flies over to us. We all try to run away but one girl in our group is on roller skates and we have to run up a hill to get out of the playground. He seizes this girl around the throat, lifts her off the ground and starts shaking her yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE MY MUM'S JUST DIED" and a load of other incoherent stuff. The girl is obviously screaming and when we start banging doors for help a teenage boy comes out with a baseball bat and chases him away. Apparently he was arrested and sectioned.

Years later and I'm delivering papers to what I think is his old house...but turns out he still lives there! I'm just casually pushing the paper through the door when I hear a shout "NO EXCUSE ME" then see him running to the screen door, fall to the floor and start rolling around. He then sits up on his knees and starts banging the door yelling so I run away. The next week he's stood outside waiting for me and says through clenched teeth "I don't want a paper cos I can't fucking read!"
>>
When I was a kid my friends and I used to play in the stream near where we lived. This woman was riding her bike past us one day when she suddenly stopped and started yelling at us, accusing us all of "scrumping apples" :/ There wasn't an apple on any of us so I have no idea how she came up with that. A couple of us started laughing so she dropped her bike, grabbed a twig off the ground and started whipping at us with it. Was weird but funny as fuck.
>>
>Be on vacation in NYC
>Pretty late so walking back to where we're staying
>There's guy in front of us, extremely muscly and wearing lycra and has a tiny backpack.
>Friend makes comment about it being quite a long way back
>Guy stops, turns around and says "YEAH! LOOOONG WAY!" all creepily.
>Try not to laugh or make eye contact
>Get ahead of him
>Every time we look back he's grabbing boxes or chairs from outiside stores/restaurants and lifting them over his head like he's fucking He-Man.
>>
>>17016360
I swear to god every gif/webm posted on this board makes me tense.
>>
>>17021982
What's the scary part doe?
>>
>>17014659
>A russian milf will never tell you to have the chocolate
Why even live?
>>
>>17022018
i said tense not scared
>>
>>17022034
I just trying to get a handle on the gif am I missing something?
>>
>>17022184
The gif is innocuous. It's just a comfy room.
The implication is that it isn't a comfy room and posting .gif images on this board makes people think it's a screamer or "scare"
>>
>>17014659
Perhaps she was in trouble and had a message or clue in the candy wrapper.
>>
File: 1446532972574.jpg (79 KB, 360x432) Image search: [Google]
1446532972574.jpg
79 KB, 360x432
>>16999612
Beautiful eyes, ruby red lips. This guy is a knock out Op 10/10
>>
>>17017692
AMAZING!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.