[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I listen to/watch while high on cannabis to induce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: checkercircle.jpg (52 KB, 586x580) Image search: [Google]
checkercircle.jpg
52 KB, 586x580
What should I listen to/watch while high on cannabis to induce a spiritual/paranormal experience?
>>
Half baked

Cannabis is too weak in the psychedelic realm to bring about a genuine spiritual experience.

Mushrooms and/or dmt u need.
>>
>>17928856
What he said.
>>
>>17928856
>>17928874
Of course harder psyches take you further but cannabis is absolutely tool for paranormal/spiritual experience

I've had some very detailed hallucinations while stoned and relaxing into a hypnogogic state. One recently was this birds eye view of two guys, incredibly detailed down to their clothes and blemishes on the street, who chatted and then walked off while other people/birds/steam from a vent came in and out of my frame of view.

I like to entertain the thought that remote viewing does exist through a quantum entanglement type process taking place in the brains electrical firings. These regular cannabis experiences of mine could be peering into another current place or a fragment of a past event somewhere in the ether, though I rationalize it as just a hallucination of things I've seen before.

Put on drone and lay in the dark while quoting your mind
>>
>>17928888

Honestly, that's all just called "being pretty fuckin stoned."

I don't think cannabis can take you deep into anything spiritual. I've smoked lots of cannabis and never experienced anything like that that I can be 100 percent sure wasn't the product of thc.
>>
>>17928922
And just what really is being pretty fucking stoned? It's a huge shift in perception and brain activity.

Why couldn't it take you to a spiritual state? It's been used for thousands of years by man for these purposes. Maybe you haven't experienced this because you never gave it a chance and just adhere to modern stoner culture.

I've been smoking weed for 12 years now and I assure you cannabis can absolutely make you hallucinate complex imagery, especially with current thc packed oils and concentrates
>>
File: 1111081.gif (1 MB, 1665x1665) Image search: [Google]
1111081.gif
1 MB, 1665x1665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MY8-lTBgOA
>>
>>17928729
Once youve unlocked certain understandings, marijuana can become and incredibly useful tool to heighten abilities that are already there. Even with natural skill, it can take years to get there though. For a layman youd be better off just meditating sober.
>>
>>17928729
>What should I listen to/watch while high on cannabis to induce a spiritual/paranormal experience?

You want epiphany, not terror.

Watch Baraka or Samsara whilst stoned.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.