[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a cartoon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: areyouafraidofthedark.jpg (86 KB, 1359x733) Image search: [Google]
areyouafraidofthedark.jpg
86 KB, 1359x733
Hello, I've been looking for an /x/-related cartoon for years now, maybe someone here could help?

The main character was a weird looking kid and I think the show was named after either him or the town he lived in. I remember the colors being very blue/grey. It had a paranormal theme and I think the episodes revolved around separate mysteries, I think one episode was baseball related? I'd also like to think that the intro theme had the stereotypical "supernatural show sound"
with a theremine melody.

It aired on the Swedish Fox Kids in the early 2000s, alongside Goosebumps, the Super Mario show, Power Rangers, Martin Mystery etc.

THANK YOU in advance.
>>
>>17926401
Bump
>>
File: 1462362094332.png (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462362094332.png
147 KB, 1024x768
I'll post some spoops in the meanwhile
>>
Anyone know about a cartoon show that played at night called 'Nighty Night Ned'? I used to watch it years ago, maybe even a decade ago.

The episodes were basically about a kid named Ned and he has an older friend who doesn't seem to care about him.

One episode was about Ned needing to get his tooth out, so he ties a rope to his tooth and ties the other side to a doorknob to try and pull it out.

It ends with Ned losing all his teeth the same way he pulled out his own, but this time it was because of all his friends shutting doors on their way out of a hallway.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know where to find it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>
File: tumblr_nsgelzXGxd1s5y4fqo1_540.jpg (162 KB, 532x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsgelzXGxd1s5y4fqo1_540.jpg
162 KB, 532x810
>>
Moville Mysteries?
>>
File: Six Doors In The Northern Cross.jpg (154 KB, 761x900) Image search: [Google]
Six Doors In The Northern Cross.jpg
154 KB, 761x900
>>
>>17926449
A thousands thanks to you, comrade. I've been looking for this for SO long! Do you know if it's any good?
>>
File: nightmarened.jpg (21 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
nightmarened.jpg
21 KB, 300x197
>>17926430
Sounds like Nightmare Ned, I never saw it myself, but other anons have mentioned it. I youtubed it, hope this is the right thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM5IpndMD3M
>>
>>17926454
I remember enjoying it as a kid. Can't say if it holds up.
>>
>>17926456
Holy shit I haven't watched this in so long! Thank you so much!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.