[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to go to Hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Aleister_Crowley_1902_K2.jpg (202 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley_1902_K2.jpg
202 KB, 600x600
Ultimately, the split comes whether or not you endeavour towards becoming like gods through your own effort with this knowledge of good and evil, as the serpent says in the Garden of Eden, or you let go and give your life to God or Jesus Christ or what have you.

I'm looking a lot like pic related in my life right now. I'm 23, definitely not as smart as that guy but I'm this weird homeless looking bearded pariah and I sort of like it. I've got nothing much really to do as I'm basically aimless right now, and I don't really care if I go crazy or something, I just want my life to be interesting. I like getting blasted on drugs sometimes and I like the freedom I guess. Point being I was pretty willing to go and do anything -- I had no other reason to do anything else. No reason to be conventional.

Who wants to go to Hell? I sure don't. I'm generally a good person, or at least not a bad one. I don't want to do bad, but I don't understand why the fruit of knowledge is such an affront to God. It seems interesting at least, but it seems to really be giving up one path for another. Satan or Lucifer or whatever, if I accept the fruit then basically I turn my back on God and, well, these occultists seem to love the other side, that it supposedly is Satan that's the true God of humanity, who would want to elevate the rest of humanity to god-like status. That's through what you'd call magick I guess.
>>
But it's worrying that we're seeing these same occult symbols, the ones associated with enlightenment, in the media and entertainment.

So why would God get me to not be an atheist anymore by giving me The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho? It literally saved my life and gave hope. Why would demons do that? Other things in the book said by him came true too, I can only personally attest to it.

Then last night when I'm worrying about the nature of God, about whether everything is consciousness experiencing itself or whatever or if there is a God that we're separated from by sin or whatever, I open my bible and it happens, wow by complete fucking coincidence right?, to land on the verse that says my name, my desire, and that I'm a fool. It seemed to me to make a lot of sense that the bible was talking about heaven and hell as states of consciousness, but now I'm not sure. I would just think about things and talk.. And it would all seem to line up with this whole consciousness thing. It seemed like religion as practiced was just people worshipping the letter rather than the divine, missing the point that this was merely something that pointed to the divine -- mistaking the signpost for the destination. It seemed to make sense that all these traditions of divinity were pointing at the same thing but responding differently.

And how can we know in the first place what the nature of reality is? It seems the only way possible is through personal experience. As I said, when I thought about it on my own, it seemed like the whole consciousness thing made sense. It seemed like there wasn't anything to be afraid of. Or at least that hell didn't exist and it was a load of baloney. Again, now I'm not so sure. I realized when I opened my bible that I didn't know or have any connection with God. How can I genuinely give my life to something that I've never felt?
>>
File: doc_thor7.jpg (114 KB, 592x790) Image search: [Google]
doc_thor7.jpg
114 KB, 592x790
>>17923426
>Paulo Coelho? It literally saved my life
Here's Paulo Coelho's signed Oath for the A,.'.A.'. under Frater Thor.
>>
It seems like good and evil in the world are being turned on their heads. Looking at a lot of things that are being propagated right now in the world, it makes me sick.

And how does it make sense that the child born Muslim in Indonesia turns 5, is killed by a natural disaster then promptly thrown into the lake of fire? That's not fair.

The only thing that seems to make sense is to do nothing and to not take one step further.
>>
>>17923434
I know I read his biography. He said that he renounced it and went back to Catholicism but it's hard to say -- it seems like he may have sold his soul for fame.
>>
>>17923439
Naw mang it's all about drawing

drawing crowds
drawing numbers

drawing converts
>>
>>17923532
I'm not kidding though.. His work helped me out when nothing else would. And this is evil??

How can we know??????
>>
>The “Word of its law is Thelema” which means “Will” and it is complemented by love. The dominant trait is one finding their true will and individuality through love and personal growth.

I don't understand how this is bad???? When I read that it resonated with me. Can anybody spare an explanation?
>>
>>17923571
There's nothing inherently bad about ritualistic spiritual practices of any form, as long as they do not harm living creatures.

It's all in the service of the one point on which all believers can agree: A higher pOwer.
>>
Basically, "the fruit" as we know it in this day and age, is signing your life over to Hollyjew Record Industry Electric Boogaloo and gaining fame, riches, notoriety, material things, etc all in this life. Being rich and attractive to get whatever you want and not needing a God to call on but your own abilities. Pretty much your mentality becomes 'you are your own god'. But... all must die, and whom shall save you from doom in the afterlife? Whom shall direct you to a pleasant afterlife? Yourself? The blueprint was already drawn out in the scriptures thousands of years ago. Yeshua is the answer.

Many accounts and testimonials have been broadcasted that alerts us of what occurs after death. I encourage you to search "I died and went to heaven" and "I died and went to Hell" videos on Youtube. All those people literally have similar testimonies from each other.

This whole existence thing is like Ying and Yang pretty much. Suffer a little now, but gain vast majorities in the afterlife. Or gain "lots" now, but suffer vastly in the afterlife.
>>
>>17923627
I still don't subscribe to the afterlife belief.

Through faith, hard work, and dedication, a man lives a fulfilling life. That's enough for me.
>>
http://www.online-literature.com/james_joyce/portrait_artist_young_man/3/

If there is a hell, I don't want to go there for fear that it will be like this.
>>
>>17923627
But why is the occult bad?
>>
>>17923434

wow your niggas been to AA he can't even drink i moderation let alone write deep shit, you done goofed bitch
>>
>>17923693
LOL
>>
>>17923422

I think I like scruffy Crowley best.

"Who's a woolly sheepdog?".

*tugs beard*
>>
How about testimonies like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGBCHFDtjc

---That all of these methods open yourself up to demonic attacks?
>>
>>17923807

How is that or any other testimony like it in any way credible?
>>
>>17923820
cuz he beleebs it anon
>>
>>17923820
Well, there's a lot of them, and they say the same thing..
Other than that, it's just what it is: a testimony.
>>
>>17923931
>Well, there's a lot of them, and they say the same thing..

There are a lot of copies of the Bible and they all say the same thing, too. That doesn't make a word of it true.

>Other than that, it's just what it is: a testimony.

IOW, rumor and hearsay.
>>
>>17923967
Are you an atheist or other?
It's about as much proof as there could be without having personally experienced it.
I don't personally know.
>>
>>17923422
Just do your best.
Find happiness in hobbies and challanges that inspire you.
do no harm take no shit
>>
>>17923994

I'm rational.
>>
This is hell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QY-PwfI8m4
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.