[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God, angels, fallen angels, man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2825x4259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2825x4259
Let's talk about the relationship between God and science.
"Fantasy" & "reality".

Don't you think most of us are looking at both religion and reality ass-backwards?
For instance, the undefined creation of angels and how their relationship is closer to God than that of man, thus being much more capable in many ways.
Most look at angels as if they were created before man, but in reality, isn't it more possible that angels, being closer to the singularity that is God, are not tethered by time and space?
Therefore making them as God, past and future with man being in the middle.
Humanity will inevitably reach singularity and what else can be called God other than that?
What would be possible would know no bounds and modern man would transcend physical bodies by many means, starting most likely with transfer of consciousness through the Internet or similar means.
With that in mind would it be implausible to suggest that our however distant "descendants" are the same as our earliest "progenitors", being both?
Not calling for physical human bodies until the singularity that can do all and be all decides to create man again. All after it has long been forgotten after its transcendence into where all our collaborating advents lead us.
Are we not all essentially angels in the making by the trickling benevolence that allows us to continue to exponentially grow and are we all not as a whole leading existence into that inevitable direction of bliss?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x416
With the war between the angels occurring as a need/want of returning opposing forces for fun rather than it being a true conflict. All wars truly being more for sport and determined by beings who go through the motions mostly unseen. Angels can essentially do and be anything considering they're closer to God, therefore manifesting as and being both all the terrors and magnificence in the world.
Shapeshifters, beings with TK, jumpers, beasts, ghosts, aliens, terrorists, heroes, villains, superheroes.
Couldn't each angel be a god in their own right? As a human can, but of course at a much larger degree given that they've been through the past and future singularity while we are all still being raked into it slowly but surely.

Talk to me /x/, don't leave me to my lonesome pls
>>
>>17921707
son, anything created from godlike inspiration (picture angels demons jhinns ghosts...) isnt a fragment of eons what it really looks and feels like..its just an artistic creation formed from inspiration by human hands...
the truth is out there, but during this life in wich you soak in the expirience, the only truth that can be bridge between worlds is death and birth...
the other things cant be put in words, shapes, and meaning..in other words its meaningless but it IS meaning.
we will all go wherever and whatever souls are a part of, whatever is a soul anyway...i know you know , but you dont know and i know that you know that too....enjoy life.
>>
>>17921734
Good post anon, thanks for adding to my thoughts

Yeah, that's also what I'm saying about angels being so much more - they're us, we're so much more, although not yet.

Yes, what most conceive is far from the grandeur of the beautiful truth.
I want to expand on it more.
Isn't that the purpose of all life?
To help further expand the truth?
The truth can't have an end, because so much more can grow from it and upon it, therefore everything can be and is ultimately true, somewhere, somehow.
>>
>>17921793
all i can say is this, gaining knowlege about what the truth is, in this time and space we call life on this planet,is incredibly powerfull yet it drains you of all joy in life since you see that fragment of truth in all aspects of passing time and days and months and years.. most of human stuff is so ...nothing....
and people are rare who can hear what you say when you know humbly only a tiny fragment of life that can somehow be shaped in words to make sense in average human...most of them just think you are crazy.
the joy of living here is lost, and its replaced with some...weird joy on a higher dimensional and emotional level...thats all i know.. i m still in this body that i occupy....nothing less nothing more.. like all the others.
be aware of fals prophets who are lyers.
just enjoy life... dont seek things cause one can only seek these things alone...when you meet with another person who knows the same fragment of truth.. the only feeling you get is sharing the same apsence of joy you used to have when you was just a ''normal human''
small miracles can occur to you even if you dont seek that knowelage...you just need to respect them if you can see them, they happen all the time to all normal humans. most of them dont see them as miracles or weirdness...
just enjoy your life be happy, spread love and thats it.
remember the universe gives you back as much as you give to it.
>>
>>17921828
There is joy in sharing, but I suppose one can choose to simply live life as it is and not contribute much to the truth, therefore experiencing less of it in this lifetime that you're given
Like you said, it's essentially meaningless, but there IS meaning.
Delving too much into either over the other can be destructive.
>>
>>17921868
there are lots of souls that i tried to talk to... to have their perspective in some ..in any type of philosophy of meaning....
usually their ego asks me arrogantly: ''so anon, what do YOU thing about that and this?''
i choose levels of understanding to them, and then start speaking so that they understand.. when they start realising im speaking of something greater but equally true as any kind of truth they encountered in their life... they get scared or just start gathering other humans to ridicul and make fun of me, but when they see how i can manage simplicity they present twards me, they all get scared or say im sorry or just try to defend them selves by false laughter at me like im crazy...tho they cant hold eye contact with me from that point on for very long...loneliness......
>>
>>17921879
>>17921868
what i wanted to say is truth is apstraction that can only be expirienced trough all worst nightmares and all greatest heavenly lights, emotion of some sort, but incomprehancable to put form in words of that feeling...thats the explanation of truth in human terms..
we are all just souls trapped in biological robotic bodies with power of realising this...
love is simple answer to see how universe works trough us in this form.. i mean its the best way to see this.. hate and envy and bad negative stuff is part of that too but its so earthlike and basic that clouds your feeling of love unity sharing and... well love. simply love.
>>
>>17921707
We are in the timeline that God abandoned.
>>
>>17921707
Thread theme:
http://youtu.be/K3nmGmR2g7M
>>
>>17921707
I'm only gonna say this once, there ain't no God, except the one above me.
>>
>>17921707
>isn't it more possible that angels, being closer to the singularity that is God, are not tethered by time and space?

Certainly true of the archangels.
>>
>>17921707
>Humanity will inevitably reach singularity
Yo.

That's up to me.
>>17923055
Not abandoned, halted. I'm still lurking this timeline.

See >>17923966
>>
>>17923981
that's some half-assed rp you got going there son
>>
>>17923992
Bite me. I had threads throughout 2014 to prepare people for this. Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>17921707

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopC4KXg0e8
>>
>>17924006
you must be really bored
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.