[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsettling story from WI north woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Dark Back Road.jpg (875 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
Dark Back Road.jpg
875 KB, 1200x797
This happened to me a few years ago while I was driving home through WI north woods.
>Male
>22 years old
At the time I lived in northern IL but I had driven up to Duluth for the weekend to visit my parents and a few of my siblings.
I don't get along with them very well so I had only been there for a few hours before I got into a huge argument with them, so I decided "fuck this shit" got all of my crap together threw it in the backseat of my truck and left. It was about 11 o'clock at night.

Sorry if this comes out slow I'm typing as fast as I can and that isn't fast.
>>
It's Going all right as I drive home. Blue oyster cult (don't fear the reaper) playing on the radio. I'm also driving slow so I can watch out for deer.

I just crossed into the chequamegon forest when I hear flop flop flop flop my right rear tire is flat.
Shit.
So I get my lug wrench flashlight and spare tire out and start jacking the truck up.
I start tightening the last lug nut on the spare when from behind me I hear a faint voice say "hello?"
Scares the shit out of me I turn around and "yell whose there!" I get the same reply but louder this time "hello?"
>>
>>17918291
>>17918232
Bump
>>
I shine my flashlight in to the edge of the woods and I see a young woman standing next to a tree.
Shes very pale and naked from the waist up, wearing only a filthy pair of sweat pants and one sock.
I say "what the hell are you doing out here"
She replys "I need help"
"Well I figured that much" I think to myself.
>>
in need of spooks.. hurry up OP

>inb4 she gives u the succ
>>
Bumping for curiosity
>>
bumpin
>>
Bump for spooks
>>
Brumpski
>>
She walk to the side of the road and tells me her name is Ava. I grab an old sweater out my backseat( I had been using it to wipe my dipstick but I thought hell it's better than nothing) and give it to her. I ask again "what the hell are you doing out here" she says she thinks she past out drunk with some of her friends but has no idea how she got here.
I ask "how long have you been here?"
She says she woke up a few hours ago slumped up against a pine tree and wandered around aimlessly until she saw my lights.
I ask when she was with her friends and she says Wednesday night. It's now Friday night.
She can't believe she lost that much time and has no explanation for it.
>>
>>17918406
Ava is either a ghost or alien abductee. Since aliens probably arnt gonna chase op im going with ghost.
>>
File: 1468475770786.jpg (12 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1468475770786.jpg
12 KB, 349x314
Bumperino for spookerino
>>
I finish tightening my lug nut and put the tools away. We get in the truck where it's warm. She asks me if I have a cell phone. Motherfucker! I realize I left it at my parents house ( not that it would have mattered I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to get a signal) I ask "where do you live" she says "Milwaukee" I tell her how far away she is and she can't believe it. Then she asks "do you have any water?" I do and grab a bottle out of the back.
She drinks almost half of it. I say we should go to the police and she agrees "good idea".
>>
File: 1468502538208.jpg (322 KB, 1251x1062) Image search: [Google]
1468502538208.jpg
322 KB, 1251x1062
Bumping for spooky poopies
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 234x250
Bumping for possible action
>>
File: 1467519032418.gif (129 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467519032418.gif
129 KB, 250x250
also please green exy if you're new just put > before you're text
> like this
>>
Bumping for possible sex story
>>
Problem is neither one of us are from this area so we don't know which of these little hick towns have police stations and which don't. So I get my map out of the glovebox. We eventually decide that Tomahawk is the nearest one that we are sure will have cop shop so we set out for there. It's now about 12:30 a.m. and I still haven't seen another car since I stopped .
She thanks me for helping her a few times, I just say I would have to be a real asshole not to help someone in her situation. Other than that she doesn't talk much and after about 20 minutes she falls asleep.
>>
>>17918544
You better have fucked her in the pussy
>>
still waiting for the sex
>>
>We get about half way there.
>Nothing eventful happens until a buck jumps out in front of me.
>Why do the the dumb shits always try to cross at the last possible second! Anyway back to the story.
>I lay on the horn push my clutch in and slam on the brakes.
>I clip him with the edge of my push bumper, he doesn't stop and keeps running.
>I get stopped and look over at Ava who hasn't made a sound.
>She hasn't made a sound because she gone!
>How can she be gone when she was right there before that deer ran front of me!
>After a minute I remember I'm still stopped in the middle of the road and pull over to the side so I don't get rear ended.
>>
INB4 Harpy
>>
goddamn OP, finally something sparks interest on /x/ and you take your sweet time.
>>
Seriously. This place gets no interesting traffic, the one time I catch something as it's developing OP is alow as balls. It's 2016 bruh you should be typing at least 80 wpm.
>>
>>17918595
Let me guess... you get to Tomahawk and start asking around about Ava and they say "Oh, Ava is kill."

BUT WHO WAS CAR!???!!!!
>>
>>17918616
WHAAAAAAAAA?!??!
>>
File: JntGgTN.gif (87 KB, 292x256) Image search: [Google]
JntGgTN.gif
87 KB, 292x256
>>17918406
>wipe my dipstick
I'm sorry, continue please.
>>
What the fuck dude come back
>>
File: 1468161892388.jpg (25 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1468161892388.jpg
25 KB, 500x281
op is kill
>>
>>17918635
Ava killed OP
>>
>The passenger side seat belt is still buckled.
>The sweater I gave her is laying on the seat.
>The water bottle she drank out of is sitting on the floor in between where her legs had been.
>I look in the back seat shes not there.
>I get out and shine my flashlight down in the ditch and the surrounding woods and find nothing.
>Get back in the truck and just sit there wondering what the fuck just happened.
>I sat there for about an hour before I started moving again.
>Decided theirs no point in go to the police now they'd just think i'm crazy.
>I didn't stop to sleep the whole rest of the way home. I knew they're would be no way I could sleep after that.
>Ive never done drugs in my life and I wasn't drinking that night and I know for a fact I'm not crazy.
>Every time I hear "don't fear the reaper" I think back to that night and wonder who or what Ava was.
>>
>>17918695
the vanishing hitchhiker is such a lame, over used story

if you wanna roleplay, you could at least have something cool happen
>>
>>17918701
I agree it's overused but this actually happened to me.
>>
>>17918709
no it didn't
>>
>>17918744
Thx for ruinin the fun m8y
>>
File: 1441425323989.gif (2 MB, 309x452) Image search: [Google]
1441425323989.gif
2 MB, 309x452
>>17918709
No, you know you're full of shit and everyone here with any common sense and critical thinking capability knows you're full of shit. The only people you're going to convince are the slack-jawed idiots who pretend to have likewise ridiculous fantasy stories to seem like special-snowflakes, like the retards who think SCPs or Slenderman are real. grow up, stop making yourself seem more the fool when your lies are confronted, and learn to write interesting stories.
>>
hola im mexican and im waiting for the sex.
>>
>>17918779
I didn't know it was possible to hear a slap through the internet until I read this post
>>
>>17918806
You gonna be disappointed, amigo
>>
>>17918779
Scp... Was that the name of the computer game? I've been looking for it for a while now
>>
>>17918822
The name is literally SCP. Look up "SCP game."
>>
You know I fell asleep last night hoping to wake up to an exciting ending to this story and you give me the hitchhiker cliche, thanks the ruining my hype
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.