[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 34
File: jfte46443.jpg (305 KB, 700x964) Image search: [Google]
jfte46443.jpg
305 KB, 700x964
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

RULES:
>no fights
>be nice
>aggressive religious and fedora tipping posts will be ignored

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!
>>
>>17910127
>About Quantum Touch

They have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
>>17910127
>>17910129
A few tutorials:

>Neiye, a Taoist meditation:
http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

>Reiki self-attunement (not a traditional method, but it worked for me):
http://ajitupadhyay.tripod.com/reiki/self_attunement.htm

>Quantum Touch Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch/videos
>>
>>17910127
Please I need some emotional healing, my depression has been worse and affecting me physically. I can't afford doing a treatment, anything you can do to help is apreciated, thanks
>>
File: gste534q.jpg (486 KB, 965x1600) Image search: [Google]
gste534q.jpg
486 KB, 965x1600
>>17910127
>>17910129
>>17910132
About Unconditional Love:

I believe there's a level of reality that connects us all - everyone and everything, from the most complicated living beings to the simplest and smallest grain of sand.

I call this (Unconditional) Love.
But there are so many names of this "something": God, Tao, and maybe there are scientific theories about it, too.

Some Anons said that I shouldn't call it Love, because this can cause misunderstandings, and while they're absolutely right, I thought it's a good idea to tell You about this belief.

Also the technique I use (Quantum Touch) experiments with this "emotion" that we call love and they found it easy to help other people's self-healing with a focused positive intent.

Anyway: I won't call it Love, but I think... well, I think it IS Love. :P
I believe mankind is special, because we understand the inter-connectedness of this world and when we feel whole, happy and healthy we, in fact, feel this Love; it empowers us.
>>
Sure. Why not? I'm willing to give it a try.
>>
File: hd4654w5w.jpg (98 KB, 671x831) Image search: [Google]
hd4654w5w.jpg
98 KB, 671x831
>>17910134
>Please I need some emotional healing, my depression has been worse and affecting me physically. I can't afford doing a treatment, anything you can do to help is apreciated, thanks

Sending the vibes right now.

>>17910137
>Sure. Why not? I'm willing to give it a try.

You're next, Anon. ;)
>>
>>17910141
Thank you, I'm in a deep rut now, can you see the state of my energy or chakras?
>>
i would like a healing please. would also like to ask if you think candle meditation would be a proper way as a semi-beginner? been doing it lately, and had confronting dreams about my life once every one or two days since i started.
>>
File: 1466367217790.jpg (143 KB, 730x994) Image search: [Google]
1466367217790.jpg
143 KB, 730x994
>>17910143
I'll do my best, Anon.

Unfortunately I can't see / diagnose energy - I only "send" the vibes, and that can help your own being's (body, mind, etc) self-healing mechanism.

>>17910145
>i would like a healing please.

Sure, you're next.

> would also like to ask if you think candle meditation would be a proper way as a semi-beginner? been doing it lately, and had confronting dreams about my life once every one or two days since i started.

I started with candle meditations, a long, long time ago and it's good for (semi-)beginners.

But simple breathing meditation is the best.
>>
>>17910154
thank you very much kind healer
>>
File: 1466497620457.jpg (88 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466497620457.jpg
88 KB, 750x1000
>>17910160
You're welcome! :)
>>
>>17910154
Thanks. tried to do breathing meditation for a long ass time, but didn't really work for me. maybe will try when i'm more familiar with the candle one.
>>
Hello op thanks for your time. My partner does healing such as this and from personal experience I am a firm believer. I'm asking for help because I abused a lot of psychedelic drugs after high school. It's put a huge damper in my attention span, meditation, so therefore my spiritual progress. I realize it's a lesson I have to learn for my careless actions, but it gets really defeating feeling like I've stagnated in my meditation. Please help heal my brain and nervous system
>>
File: xet53qr.jpg (80 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
xet53qr.jpg
80 KB, 600x598
>>17910182
Maybe you should try this one:
>Neiye, a Taoist meditation:
http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

It's one of the oldest known Taoist meditation.
I really like it.
>>
>>17910127
I'd like healing for a friend, but it's against my religion to ask for something without giving something in return. I can give you a reading when I get caught up on my personal queue. Send me an email if you're interested:
[email protected]
>>
File: 1466692493191.jpg (60 KB, 640x931) Image search: [Google]
1466692493191.jpg
60 KB, 640x931
>>17910185
I believe that everything can be fixed. :)

>It's put a huge damper in my attention span, meditation, so therefore my spiritual progress.

While I'm sure it makes meditation difficult, I think you should exercise anyway.
It can boost self-healing, too.

You're next. ;)

>>17910192

Oh, you are very kind, Anon.
Thank you, I might ask for a reading!

Also: my healing method do not interfere with personal karma, destiny, soul or anything like that.
It's basically Love - I send love.
But I believe positive thoughts and emotions have certain vibrations, and can speed up other people's self-healing and fix many problems in life; but only if they allow it to themselves.

So I'll send the vibes for your friend. ;)
>>
>>17910206
>I believe that everything can be fixed. :)
Have you had any success with regrowth of flesh and nerves?
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 461x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 461x692
i'm glad to see you around, it seems to have been a while :D

tried some techniques in Quantum Healing to help heal a bruise on my mom's foot. nothing happened in the moment but she called me the next day and told me it was completely gone. and called my grandma and aunt too hand told them about it, i tried to simplify the ideas so they could do it for themselves. . . just keep spreading the word i guess

much health and wealth of spirit to everyone posting, participating and reading this thread
>>
>>17910172
I'm feeling more calm and the pain on my heart has ceased, how can I repay for your assistance?
>>
File: bdr4t33g.jpg (127 KB, 588x800) Image search: [Google]
bdr4t33g.jpg
127 KB, 588x800
>>17910223
Yes, I had.
Even bones can be re-aligned.

Check this channel, you're gonna love it: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch/videos

>>17910224
>i'm glad to see you around, it seems to have been a while :D

It's always good to be here with you, guys!

>tried some techniques in Quantum Healing to help heal a bruise on my mom's foot. nothing happened in the moment but she called me the next day and told me it was completely gone. and called my grandma and aunt too hand told them about it, i tried to simplify the ideas so they could do it for themselves. . . just keep spreading the word i guess

Wow!!!
Awesome!
It's so good to hear stories like this. :D

The best thing about this technique is that the more you practice the more powerful the effects will become.
(And that's why I should do more healings... mehh...)

I'm not kidding - this is really how it works! :P

>much health and wealth of spirit to everyone posting, participating and reading this thread

Thank you very much!

>>17910228
>I'm feeling more calm and the pain on my heart has ceased, how can I repay for your assistance?

More good news!
This is a good day. :)

I'll send more energy (every feedback means another healing session, by the way).

Oh and it's your own self-healing, so you don't own me anything (see? you're awesome!).
Glad I could / can help!
>>
I would like some healing too if that's possible please :)
>>
>>17910248
>Even bones can be re-aligned.
I was actually looking for something that science isn't yet able to pull off. Specifically, I need mutilation healed, flesh regrown including the nerves, and nerves to be made where there are none. I will check out the link you sent me, and I thank you, but I was wondering if you know of any resources for specifically what I seek.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>17910248
>The best thing about this technique is that the more you practice the more powerful the effects will become.

as per this i'll be going through this thread and sending a healing to every one of you, even if i am being shy and not responding overtly

the paradoxical struggle for me has been trust. instead of waiting for the results to induce trust in the healing attempt, i've found that the state of my own heart is indicative of the success of a healing even before the result is immediately evident. often i feel very peaceful in the midst of encouraging healing in others, and i think this a crucial part of the process as opposed to a side effect. just some thoughts
>>
>>17910127
>Paranormal Healing
More like demonic healing.
>>
File: tunnel1.jpg (226 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tunnel1.jpg
226 KB, 1200x800
Can anyone please help me with my gout? It flared up for the first time in years this morning.
>>
File: vbnrter3.jpg (62 KB, 498x640) Image search: [Google]
vbnrter3.jpg
62 KB, 498x640
>>17910251
Of course, Anon.
You're next.

>>17910268
The Quantum Touch channell is full of videos like that (resources, scientific claims, etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJIz35DVAq0

It's pretty interesting.
When I actively practiced energy healing I could produce awesome results: I could fix badly healed joints, misaligned spine, head with constant migraines (ok, I just made this better - couldn't fix it 100%), emotional issues, damaged soft issue, etc.

Now... I'm a bit rusty.
Exercise is a must if you want to speed up self-healing mechanisms.
So I'm practicing and you're healing. XD

>>17910345
>as per this i'll be going through this thread and sending a healing to every one of you, even if i am being shy and not responding overtly

Cool! :D
You're going to love it.
Plus the healer will get better, too, so it's a win-win situation.

And you don't even have to tell anyone that you're helping them.
That's why I call it unconditional love. :)

>the paradoxical struggle for me has been trust (...)

The trick is: just be positive, focus on the breathing and on your palms.
Don't force it. And no need to overthink it.
You're just assissting the healing.

Richard Gordon once said that even if he's in a bad mood or just simply tired, healing others always fixes him, too..
Wonderful, isn't it? :D

>>17910348
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:8

I'm sending love to people.
It's basically prayer.

God bless you, Anon!

>>17910361
You're next! ;)
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 302x249) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 302x249
>>17910361
i got you anon. nice picture
>>
>>17910206
I will take your advice. Pokemon go helps with my anxiety anyways so I have no excuse at this point not to go on a daily walk. Thank you OP
>>
File: dhdrz6453.jpg (146 KB, 666x1024) Image search: [Google]
dhdrz6453.jpg
146 KB, 666x1024
>>17910386
Good to hear that, Anon.
Pokemon GO is good for inspiring people to take some walk.

Hehh, we should make our own Healers GO.
>Gotta Heal 'Em All!
Oh look, a broken arm - I'll fix it first!
(I wanna be the very best, btw!)
>>
>>17910223
My partner grew a bone in her foot after breaking it to bridge the broken pieces. Shit is crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 736x491
>>17910372
it is wonderful. :D back to the shadows for me, but the love is still flowing. thank you for your words.
>>
File: ';.png (29 KB, 1022x536) Image search: [Google]
';.png
29 KB, 1022x536
>>17910127
I was wondering if I could ask for healing energy, or I don't know.. Tingling in both of my legs that can be a pretty big damper on anything, as well as lower lumbar stenosis. Please, even some positive energy to combat some of the darkness that I know I allow to take up too much residence in my head.

There are people out there and right here that have it a lot worse. Pain is crappy, sorry any of you that have to face it in any form, but especially to those with physical ailments. Be well, take care. Thank you for creating and recreating this general, it is very generous.
>>
File: drt4e553.jpg (793 KB, 757x800) Image search: [Google]
drt4e553.jpg
793 KB, 757x800
>>17910404
Wow!

>>17910412
Come by anytime, precious Anon. ;)

>>17910493
>I was wondering if I could ask for healing energy, or I don't know..

Sure, Anon - that's why we're here.

>Tingling in both of my legs that can be a pretty big damper on anything, as well as lower lumbar stenosis.

I remember this guy with spinal problems.
Y'know: poor bastard with pain in his legs, even limping.
Anyway: He got better when he started these silly energy healing things...
Oh wait a minute!!! Wait! THAT'S ME! :D

After I started to practice energy healing (this was many years ago) the pain stopped, I could use my leg again and now I can run.
It's not 100% perfect, though. Let's say 90%.
But it's still FAR better than it was.

Receive healing. Then heal others.
You'll get healed and you'll help others.
And, in time, everybody will be fine. ;)

>Please, even some positive energy to combat some of the darkness that I know I allow to take up too much residence in my head.

The healing session can fix emotional / mental problems.
Stress, depression, etc - all you need is love. :P

So: you're next.
Expect a lot of extra energy and maybe (maybe!) some emotional feedback (crying, "weird", unexpected happiness).
>>
>>17910404
That happened to me when I broke my leg, and there was no woowoo involved. Regrowing bones is part of the body's natural physical healing capabilities.
>>
>>17910377
>>17910372
Thanks.
>>
>>17910127
Please send me some healing & love vibes beautiful anon!
>>
>>17910531
Thank you for the response. You make it sound so promising, I feel like a really crappy version of myself with pain and I know people have to endure a lot worse, but thank you for the positivity, even in your words. Glad also to hear that you've managed to recover yourself as well as you have.

Thank you for the hope, and the healing that you've provided everyone. I can only hope to be able to love as fully as you one day.
>>
>>17910127
Can you please send me some healing and positive energy.
>>
File: vhntfz55s.jpg (112 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
vhntfz55s.jpg
112 KB, 600x867
>>17910538
>Regrowing bones is part of the body's natural physical healing capabilities.

This.
All we can do is boosting that natural ability.
The human body is surprisingly awesome.

>>17910559
You're very welcome!

>>17910566
Sending the healing & the love! :D

>>17910595
If I can do it, you can do it, too - that's all.

But I also have a lot of difficulties and hardship in my life (oh boy... a lot!); but healing others make you feel better - literally.
If I'm feeling down, then I know it's time to come back and help Anons.

Because, you see, healing is about ALIGNING.
There's a dot on a paper (you) and there's another dot (me) and approximately 7 billion other dots (anyone else).
Now start to connect the dots.

Next step: imagine that these dots are actually columns.
The taller a column the healthier and happier the person it symbolizes.

Let's say you're ill. I give you a healing session and your imaginary column gets taller. But we grow together.

And with each healing the higher our "columns" get. :)
Imagine an entire species practicing healing...

Some day mankind will grow stronger, wiser and healthier than ever.
And we're going to get there together.

Thank you, Anon, for being here, helping me and billions of other people by healing and getting healed!

>>17910677
You're next.
>>
>>17910681
>All we can do is boosting that natural ability.
Well, that comes back to my original question of whether or not there are healing methods to do what the body cannot on its own, and what science has not yet figured out how to do.
>>
File: bdrt45342e.jpg (314 KB, 787x1000) Image search: [Google]
bdrt45342e.jpg
314 KB, 787x1000
>>17910698
Oh, I see!
Well, the idea is: we're interconnected.
And every one of us has "information packages" with "patches" for every human condition that's possible.

So if I can't help you healing your - let's say - flu, then there must be someone else who can.
That's why we need each other... just like you need a repair man if you are not one and you need to fix a machine in your house.

But, in theory, this inter-connectedness implies that "The All is One and the One is All", so maybe this is the key to all healings: there is a blueprint of "The Human" (the One) and every man and woman carries it (the All) in an individual and - most of the times - flawed way.
(This blueprint must be the DNA itself)

So when you heal someone, you fix that person with the help of the collective, with this blueprint.

This is my personal theory, anyway. :)
What do you think?
>>
>>17910717
My theory is that psychic healing heals the etheric body in order to promote more effective healing of the physical body. It functions along the hermetic principles of interplanar-equivalence. What I'm asking for seems better suited to thaumaturgy.
>>
if you could send some healing my way anon? feels like im falling apart physically and mentally
>>
I could use any positive vibes you're able to send my way :) Much appreciated.
>>
>>17911066
not op but u got this bro
>>
>>17911186
I'm not even the guy you replied to, but your comment made me feel better.
>>
>>17910127
I'll try it though I don't know how this works? (First time doing this)

Courage? Is that a thing? am I doing it right? :c
>>
File: feel trip.jpg (14 KB, 261x179) Image search: [Google]
feel trip.jpg
14 KB, 261x179
>>17911214
>>
You don't feel tired or draining with all these healing?
>>
File: feel itself.jpg (63 KB, 601x698) Image search: [Google]
feel itself.jpg
63 KB, 601x698
>>17911253
>>
>>17910127
/phg/!
welcome back \o/
>>
>>17910129

i could use healing for my heart. had a heart attack recently, then double bypass. but the docs were slow to diagnose me, and slow to treat me, so i ended up with heart failure and associated complications. would love a few more good years. much thanks.
>>
So, I could use some healing. Both physically and psychologically. I've pretty much managed to keep my body together out of sheer force of will. And on top of that, depression and alcoholism have kind of kept me from moving forward. I have hit a point I've told myself i never would. Anything would be appreciated. I'm not in a particularly good state of mind to help myself. It would be rude to not offer anything in return, so I will offer my services as compensation. I'm not good with the whole healing thing, but I can likely help with some self-exploration. Anyone can feel free to email me: [email protected]
>>
>>17910127
I'm under attack by demons, any help would be appreciated.
>>
File: buff frog.png (235 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
buff frog.png
235 KB, 680x497
>>17911543
sage them, just like 4chan taught you
>>
>>17910127
If you've the energy, I could use a bit. Thank you, either way.
>>
How do I know when it's working?
>>
Yes, hello.

I've started working out the last couple of weeks.
Yesterday I may have overworked my upper body.
Please help me end my aching suffering so I can get up and cook dinner for myself.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: picofme2.png (298 KB, 332x654) Image search: [Google]
picofme2.png
298 KB, 332x654
Been possessed by a demon for a long time, could use a long range exorcism.
>>
>>17911543
Do you have mold growing in your house somewhere? Serious question, from what I understand they'll use mold spores to get inside you. Alternately the mold spores could just cause you to hallucinate.
>>
>>17911565
First you must answer a very important question.

Are you a girl or are you a boy? Seriously I can't tell by looking at that picture.
>>
>>17911565
You and I look oddly similar. We have the same exact hair color. Like you look how I did a couple years back. Neat. Do you know what it is? Can you describe the kind of things that are happening?
>>
I've been facing sexuality issues wherw I've been interested in people whose gender is not the one I should be after and it's causing me distress.

Please send me some healing energy to keep my heart and my path the way I wish it to be.
>>
>>17911589
I'm transsexual. MtF

>>17911598
I think it's Satan or a Greater Demon or a HyperDemon. It reroutes my thoughts, it's taken control of my brain and has locked me out of my brain and it stops me from thinking and speaks in my mouth and moves my body throughout the day.
>>
>>17911604
you might be gay my man
>>
>>17911613
Huh, I'm mtf too. Neat. ARE YOU ME? Nah, but for real though. Have you seen it ever? Did you do something that you could recognize as letting it in? I would reccomend trying to completely clear your mind of all thoughts. Including it. The more information you give, the more I can help. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want. Or not. Follow your dreams.
>>
>>17911558
Please respond. I'm hurting and hungry.
>>
>>17911614
I want out dude.
More like bi though, and I really want out.

It's either this thread or find a psychiatrist to give me antidepressants.
Idk what the fuck to do.
>>
File: FROGFEEL2.png (65 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
FROGFEEL2.png
65 KB, 500x382
>>17911636
do what makes you happy anon
>>
Please help heal me, emotionally. I'm starting to get depressed every day, no one talks to me no more. Heal me, please, and thanks.
>>
Send love vibes and positive vibes OP, much love and thanks!
>>
File: wintercabin.jpg (241 KB, 479x749) Image search: [Google]
wintercabin.jpg
241 KB, 479x749
>>17911678
I know how you feel. Sending you heals
>>
File: i still love you.png (75 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
i still love you.png
75 KB, 480x477
>>17911678
do something nice just for you, you deserve it, and try and make yourself laugh! and then after try and make someone else laugh
>>
>>17910206
I don't actually believe in karma; it's nothing like that. It's more a matter of honor, reciprocty, and give/take proportions. In terms of generosity, you're a shining example. It is good to give charity to those who have little to spare, but I can at least spare a reading. If you do anything for my friend, I ask that you take me up on my offer.
>>
File: canyouseeme.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
canyouseeme.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>17911635
got u, take it easy
>>17911678
Don't mean to be all up in your biz but I am concerned about you. Remember to treat yourself good, you can be your own best friend until you find worthwhile people to connect with
>>
>>17910717
hi can you help me please i have an addiction and im feeling depressed lost about life thank you
>>
>>17911777
Lots of love, thank you.
>>17911731
I'll try my friend, thank you
>>17911707
I understand, and yes I will find the right people that will be there to make me happy.
>>
File: brtewt334.jpg (73 KB, 536x686) Image search: [Google]
brtewt334.jpg
73 KB, 536x686
>>17910802
Well, I've practiced chaos magic, so - for me - belief is a tool.
While now I work with the paradigm of Quantum Touch, I also tried Reiki and qi gong.

"Whataver floats your boat", really. :)

>>17911066
Sure, Anon.
Sending the vibes.

>>17911147
You're next, huey!

>>17911186
Thank you Anon!
It's good to know that there are more healers in the thread. :)

>>17911226
"It just werks", even if you don't believe in it.
I believe it's about raising vibrations.
See this: >>17910717 and this >>17910681

>>17911253
Nope.
While some Reiki practitioners feel that way, quantum touch just helps you to heal yourself - I don't "channel" some spiritual energy, I only harmonize (myself, too in the process).

It actually feels good.
>>
>>17911442
Hello there! :D

>>17911475
Oh, then you've come to the right place!
The heart has a rhythm, works with a lot of electricity and feels all the emotional feedbacks.
... so expect a quick recovery! :P

Quantum Touch 2 even has a method called heart energy, which based on distant healing and focusing on very powerful positive emotions.

So: you're next.
Meditate a bit, if you can.
Oh, and one more thing: give me some feedbacks a few hours later (or sooner, if you already feel the healing), even you felt nothing.
Because another post, another heling (plus I simply care how are you). :D

>>17911535
>I've pretty much managed to keep my body together out of sheer force of will.

Been there, done that.
Had depression, too. It's a tough enemy.

>I'm not in a particularly good state of mind to help myself

That's why you're here.
I (and maybe other healers) will do my best to help you.

>It would be rude to not offer anything in return, so I will offer my services as compensation.

Fortunately healings are absolutely free.
No need to compensation (although you're really nice to offer it).

We're doing this to make the world a better place.
And you're just as important as anyone else.
We're all part of the "Big Picture" - adn energy healing in this thread can help you to feel this connection.

So stay strong, healing is coming! ;)
>>
I'm feeling lost and confused in life, I don't know what to do and I'm starting to fall apart. It would be great if someone could send some positive vibes my way, would mean a ton <3
>>
File: gdz64ze46.jpg (201 KB, 736x990) Image search: [Google]
gdz64ze46.jpg
201 KB, 736x990
>>17911543
>I'm under attack by demons, any help would be appreciated.

It can be fixed.
Did it more than once.
You're next.

>>17911551
Sure, Anon.

>>17911555
Depends.
You start to feel good / better; the wound heals faster; the pain goes away; your thoughts become clearer; etc...

If / when you feel nothing or the healing doesn't happen, you simply need more healing sessions.
In that case, just ask for another one.

>>17911558
>>17911635

You're next, Anon.

>>17911565
As I said I could fix issues like this.
I'm not sure if these are real entities or there's just disharmony in you.

Whatever the case, I'll send the vibes. ;)

>>17911572
Funny thing is, even places have vibrations (it's simple physics, really).
Everything vibrates.
So you can "treat" even your own house.

>>17911604
That "distress" is the real issue here.
There's disharmony in your being (be it physical, mental or whatever) that makes you uncomfortable.

It's possible that you are simply homosexual (I ain't gonna judge anyone, I even have a gay friend) but there are other fears, negative stuff (related to sexuality) that stops you to experience full well-being.

I don't know.
But I'll send the vibes and we'll see. :)
>>
Could someone send some positive vibes my way, everything has been going terribly lately anytime something good happens 3 bad things happen, and I keep getting screwed over in relationships and it's really messing me up. T-thanks have a great day/night everyone ;-;
>>
File: hdrz453.jpg (72 KB, 584x736) Image search: [Google]
hdrz453.jpg
72 KB, 584x736
>>17911636
cont.
There's nothing wrong with seeing a doctor.
Psychology can help - talking to someone, sharing your problems, etc.
You don't even have to take meds.
Just sayin'.

>>17911655
>do what makes you happy anon

and this :D

>>17911678
Ask and it's given - I'm the 4th in this thread who talks to you. ;)

Also I'll send you a lot of energy; you'll feel better, Anon!

>>17911693
Sure, you're next.

>>17911760
Thank you very much!
It's nice to know that there are good people out there. :)

>>17911777
>Remember to treat yourself good, you can be your own best friend until you find worthwhile people to connect with

Wise words.
Harmony begins with you.

>>17911787
>hi can you help me please i have an addiction and im feeling depressed lost about life thank you

Relax and let the vibes do their work! :P
You're going to be fine, Anon!

Maybe you should try energy healing.
WARNING: it can also become an addiction!
(Seriously: you just can't stop. It's the best thing, ever.)
>>
File: sedg535w35.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
sedg535w35.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
>>17912664
>I'm feeling lost and confused in life, I don't know what to do and I'm starting to fall apart. It would be great if someone could send some positive vibes my way, would mean a ton <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

You're next, m8! :)

>>17912677
... says the man with the beautiful magickal numbers!

Ok, jokes aside: try to meditate a bit.
5 min / day is a good starter.
Or just simply take a walk after a long day.
You need a brake.
Even relaxing for a few minutes can do wonders.

Also I'll send the vibes!
>>
>>17912701
Thankyou very much! I will try meditating and walking! Maybe that 2 means my current relationship will be great aha, nice 6 and double sevens as well. :)
>>
Hi /phg/. I have recurring problems with my immunity system, my white blood cells are constantly below norm. My doctors don't know what it is, and i don't have leukemia, cancer, or HIV. Also, recently i broke my right index finger, can you help me in any way?
>>
Is it possible for you send positive energy so I have pleasant dreams when I sleep?
>>
I have severe depression and feel hopeless all the time. Can I have some healing please?
>>
>>17912488

Thanks so much! I did feel better last night. I fell asleep shortly after posting to you, then woke up a couple of hours later feeling more rested than I have in a long time.
>>
>>17910127
Anon could you please help my mother? She's having an ear infection for over a month and despite all the treatment we're doing she doesn't seem to get better. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17910127
I have some muscular damage around my left eyelid. Can you help?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.