[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reality = Information Why? Okay. At the beginning there was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160325-WA0000.jpg (330 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160325-WA0000.jpg
330 KB, 1200x1600
Reality = Information
Why? Okay. At the beginning there was just nothing right? Wrong! Nothing cant just create something. Thats impossible. Good. Now what spawned reality? People say the big bang. The big bang has to have a source. Physical matter cant be created out of nowhere. I tell you now. Consciousness is the real thing and space time / physical matter is a product of the way the consciousness perceives information. Information? Yes. Reality is basically just information. What? Yes. Reality is like a simulation. Like a game more or less. Yes that means reincarnation is real.
Whats your experience with that?
Do you understand the double split?
Do you understand near death experience.
Sorry for bragging but I do and I want you to get it too so you dont waste this lifetime. Life has a purpose. Love. Why? Some wise guy willing to explain those people here? Im tired of typing. Im on my phone right now.
>>
>>17907754
>Physical matter cant be created out of nowhere
Except it can. You're just not conscious enough to do it.
>>
get out of here tom
>>
>>17907754
So scientific model right now say something like this - it's not one big picture, rather more theories put togheter - and the only potential model which explains them togheter, and allows them togheter is string theory.

So at scale so big - quantum scale - things such as an universe can pop in and out of existence but only for a very very very very very small amount of time - that's the only condition.

At one point one universe in that infinite time - suddenly stretched everywhere and keeps stretching to this moment.

Initially in that stretch ( big bang ) space / time everything was defined, the laws were already contained - absolutely everything was actually already contained in that small scaled universe which instead of disappearing started to stretch for no reason other than it could happen in infinite time as we would perceive it anyway.

So matter got created at that point, matter and its counterpart - usually and mathematically should've been 50/50 - but not it was more like 50.000001 matter / 50 antimatter

Leaving behind that .00000 w/e to be the universe we experience today.

That cosmic soup cooled down and slowly various particles under the virtue of the already defined laws started to fuse together forming atoms, further cooling uncovering more of the 4 main universal laws.

Resulting in stars, stars exploding - creating the matter - that matter forming planets of out of cosmic clouds of it.

On planets - by pure chance conditions are met for life to form - abiogenesis happens. Universe would simply by chance allow inorganic matter to form by chance complex structures which again by simply chance creating organic matter, which by chance worked like a system which humans defined ( evolution ) - trough it and natural selection over billion of years - we resulted today writing in this thread.

Thing is - none of this is fact, but actually conjuncture and a beautiful story.
>>
Youre a fucking retard
>>
>>17907787
Wow nice.
So you know campbell
What should be wrong with his theory?
>>
>>17907782
Yes right I read that. But thats just some small unimportant tricks that people may perform if they dont violate the science uncertainty principle. But yea.
>>
>>17907818
Great post and correct.
But... the source is still consciusness. Read tom campbell and bless yourself (youtube)
>>
>>17907818
What contains the univirse then, and wat contains that's and so on and so forth in an infinite loop?
>>
>At the beginning there was just nothing right? Wrong! Nothing cant just create something. Thats impossible.
It can you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>17907887
How so?
>>
>>17907754

>The big bang has to have a source. Physical matter cant be created out of nowhere.

if everything has to have a source, what's the source of that source then?

>Reality is like a simulation. Like a game more or less. Yes that means reincarnation is real.

how the fuck does reality being "like" a game prove that reincarnation is real?

we didn't all take the acid you dropped a couple of hours ago, anon. you're going to have to slow down and fill in some of the gigantic gaps between your not so obvious steps.

when we look around today, we see everything flying away from everything else, so we posit that at time = 0 everything must have been very close together. we also see that entropy of any closed system (e.g. the universe) is monotonically increasing. therefore we posit that at time = 0, entropy was at the minimum amount it could ever possibly be. this means that at the beginning of time the universe was as dense and low-entropy as it could possibly be. if anything predates that initial singularity it would require conditions to be different than what we see today as laws that are never violated.

trying to go "before" the big bang is like walking to the north pole and then trying to keep walking north. it's not that there's a wall keeping you from going north - there is no more north to go to. any direction you pick will be south. the same thing happens when you try to think about "before" the big bang. there is no before to talk about. any attempt to travel before the big bang would just lead you in the direction of "after", because just like the surface of the earth is a 2D object curved around a 3D sphere, the space-time of the universe is curved in a higher dimension.
>>
>>17907916
Ever had a thought?
>>
>>17907916

not that (rather unpleasant) poster, but: systems tend to exist in the lowest state of potential energy (like a ball would rather sit at the bottom of a hill than on the peak). some fields, oddly, are at their "lowest" energy when they are not zero (e.g. Higgs field). the vacuum has a potential energy which is (barely) greater than zero - it's more stable for something to exist than for nothing to exist, so eventually, symmetry breaks and something precipitates out of the nothing, like salt dropping out of a hypersaturated solution when it's disturbed.

vacuum energy may be related to the "dark" energy acceleration that's pushing the universe to expand at faster and faster rates.
>>
>>17907928
That's debatable, I have a chemical imballence that creates electricity, that causes the illusion of sensation, leading to differentiation in the consistency of these electrical pulses
>>
>>17907939
Systems means something exists, nothing can't have systems as it is nothing, if you attribute vacume to nothing then it is not nyhing but then a vacume
>>
>>17907943
Then you're an RPing physics faggot.

Beliefs are not testimony.
>>
>>17907968
So your trying to say thoughts are proof something can come from nothing, do elaborate?
>>
>>17907877
We don't know and if the particle accelerator shows no result or the future bigger already planned particle accelerators don't create any new particle or at least a small black hole - then we're forever doomed pretty much. We'll never know why we're here or how we got here.

At least nano-robots, assistant robots and such are still possible so it's not boring.
>>
>>17907870
Yea, people have developed nice theories and stories on that side - but it's just that, stories again.

An impersonal universe - stays impersonal no matter how much you praise that energy. It was not part of anything, will never be because of its nature.

So it's either God or infinite impersonal, devoid of meaning, purely random universes.

Sincerely God seems more obvious, but you can never know.
>>
Why does everyone think they can provide an objective truth to the unfathomable.
Whether anyone likes it or not, no one knows what created the universe. No one knows if there's God, or if reality is a simulation. No one knows.
People come here talking bull shit with their 'The Universe is this and I'm obviously right' statements and claims.
Who says the universe had to have a beginning?
Who said the universe even exists?
You can't know, nobody knows anything.
You're egotistical and condescending attitude really help my case.

/High rant over
>>
>>17907985
No, I'm asking if you've ever had a thought. If you have, I can stop replying and let you figure it out for yourself. If you haven't, then we have to sit here all day going back and forth until you've had an original thought. Where did it come from? Fuck you, thought has no locality.

Your idea of nothingness is limited at best.
>>
>>17907923
>trying to go "before" the big bang is like walking to the north pole and then trying to keep walking north. it's not that there's a wall keeping you from going north - there is no more north to go to. any direction you pick will be south. the same thing happens when you try to think about "before" the big bang. there is no before to talk about. any attempt to travel before the big bang would just lead you in the direction of "after", because just like the surface of the earth is a 2D object curved around a 3D sphere, the space-time of the universe is curved in a higher dimension.

I also really enjoyed this analogy
>>
>>17907754
Reality is based on duality. Of there is one thing, there has to be an opposite. There is no perception without something to perceive. Theres nothing to perceive if there is no one to perceive it (or even if there is, it would have no meaning or value, thus be in essence the same as nothing at all).

Therefore, once there was nothing, yet nothing couldnt be without having an opposte. And so spawned something. Something couldnt exist on its own, ergo it spawned conciousness to perceive it. All came naturally, because it had to be.
>>
>>17908120
Being straight couldn't be without an opposite. And so you should suck a penis. A penis cannot be sucked on its own, you have to embrace your true self and suck the penis. It comes naturally, because you have to suck it.
>>
>>17907754
Universe has always existed. Problem solved

>but muh causality

Universe is a container of the laws of physics. Containers are separate from the laws they contain, and thus experiences different laws.

>but muh Big Bang

Simply the most recent in a series of big bangs that have spawned multiple iterations of the same universe. Google "great crunch" for more info on this.
>>
>>17908127
>>>>/b/
>>
>>17908127
Yes thats why there are homosexuals. Because im a straight individuals, you must be my homosexual counterpart. However there seems to be a logical error, as i also have a dick, and therefore you must have a vagina. However you cannot like men as a man and have a vagina, therefore i let you choose.

Are you a bitch, or a faggot?
>>
>>17908127
Sugg on my BIG TOE!
t. dom gambell :D
>>
>>17907923
>if everything has to have a source, what's the source of that source then?

The source is the source of the source. The snake swallows its own tail.
>>
>>17908080
We have literally no clue where science will lead us.
Technology has advanced to quickly in the past 100 years alone that fiction has been unable to keep up with it...
Saying we will be bound by some rules we dont even recognize right now (but will most likely do in the future, that is, if we dont destroy ourselves) is rather foolish
Hell, we might reach escape velocity for biological immortality in the 90s generation still with a rather high chance.
>>
>>17907754
Well litterally physical matter can be made from nothing because if it couldn't the universe would have never started. Either that or there never was a start
>>
>>17909061
Physical matter doesnt exist.
Consciousness is the real thing.
Space time is just some ruleset to allow consciousness to live in duch an environment.
Everything is potential defined by the physical ruleset.
Its like a game. You - the consciousness - are the player
Your body is your avatar you chose.
The purpose of life is to get rid of fear and ego so we can rejoin the source. We are part of it. It is part of us. (Synchronicity moments - I experienced many - just like telepathy basically)
Millions near death experiences.
Many thousand past life regressions.
Why is it quite consistent? Because we all have past lifes and we all have the same death process just with a variation of the style created by the different interpretation of the data. Some christ might see jesus and some atheist might see a great light.
Everyone can proof to himself when he is ready by meditation.
You can gather information with meditation and then check if it correct.
Einstein and co. Implied and stated that physical matter is merely an illusion.
Quantum physics is proof that there is not real matter at the root but propability and potential and charge.
Read tom campbell and live it up
>>
>>17908100
These are the reasons we have subjects like philosophy,cosmology,theology as science can only ever prove things to a certain extent, which to me proves their May be a deeper philosophical or moral understanding to come too
>>
>>17909346
> Your body is your avatar you chose.

You telling me I chose to be an unattractrive trans faggot?
>>
(Reality) he he
>>
>>17907754
What do you consider consciousness/spirit to be made out of?
>>
>>17913263
>What do you consider consciousness/spirit to be made out of?
subatomic particles of reality
>>
>>17913057
you designed your DNA and your choice of bloodline, but it is limited by karmic debt and soul contracts. also you won't be as attractive as you could have been if you spent the majority of your life in separation and duality.
>>
>>17913276
The source of our individual consciousnesses is the God Monad. It contains everything in the Universe, because everything comes from it. It emanates a frequency of eternal, unconditional love. That's what people mean by "source energy". It's the only thing that's "real", technically. You were born out of this source, and now you spend the rest of your soul lifetime trying to return to it.

So, the only logical explanation is that consciousness is made of some kind of variation of love. If your individual consciousness was in it's purest form.. well, you would be in Nirvana right now.
>>
>>17913290
>So, the only logical explanation is that consciousness is made of some kind of variation of love.
in that case what Love is made out of?
>>
>>17913290
I think there are higher dimensions when you join the source consciousness like evolution for even god
>>
>>17908085
>God exists because I would be sad if he didn't.
>>
>>17908100
>Who says the universe had to have a beginning?

The Standard Model of Cosmology, aka the Lambda-Cold Dark Matter (Lambda-CDM) model.
>>
This just in:
>>17913434
Christians consider emotion a form of logic.
>>
>>17907754
Can someone please explain reincarnation better.
From my research i have not found a coherent answer. If you die, and lose all knowledge of your past life and your consciousness/soul transmigrates into another body, how is it you, when our experiences create ''us''. If you have no memory, it is not you.
>>
>>17913664
>emotion a form of logic.
Doubtful you have every really felt any "real" emotion.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>17913664
>>
File: Xayqs3IS.jpg (321 KB, 1971x1971) Image search: [Google]
Xayqs3IS.jpg
321 KB, 1971x1971
>>17913290
>God Monad
>Haskell programmer detected
>Terry Davis possibly detected

Haskell is a pointless waste of time. Unless you want to use Xmonad as your wm, for some reason--i.e. you don't realize that Fluxbox exists, and is much easier to configure since everything is done via simple text files, instead of requiring an obscure language that serves no practical purpose aside from configuring Xmonad.

Also, C is a better language, faggot. Unix and Linux are written in it. No OS is or ever will be written in an autistic nigger language like Haskell.
>>
>>17909056
>We have literally no clue where science will lead us.

Uh, no. Theories must be able to make correct and reliable predictions, otherwise they are worthless.
>>
>>17915945
I've been wondering about this too.
>>
>>17907754
Also , op is a "forsaken world" fagg
>>
>>17916265
>implying a scientific theory has never proven worthless
>implying most dont turn out worthless about 100-300 years after being stated
>
>>
>>17916439
>implying that's why they don't just stop one they have a theory

I know, I know, the self-correcting nature of science is a huge flaw. If they don't claim to have all the answers from the start, or ever admit to being in error, then all science is worthless. We should just go back to the time honored tradition of reading the entrails of livestock, and banging rock together, and shit. Science is a sinking ship and that's why it's never produced anything useful, praise Jesus! Hallelujah!
>>
>>17916263

/g/ reporting here

xmonad is fine

install gentoo faggot
>>
>>17907827
Thank you for your insight.
>>
>>17907754
this was interesting until it turned into the "dude, we're in the matrix lmao" meme
>>
>>17907754
>do you ignorant fucks even know about things?
>are you even woke?
>I am, and I have the answers you dumb shits
>it's all just information and love, you fucking idiots
>there's so much to it but I don't feel like typing anymore even though I made this thread

Thanks for opening my eyes, OP.
>>
>>17907754
well cosmos is probably just big computer, but so fucking what?
>>
>>17916263
>Also, C is a better language, faggot. Unix and Linux are written in it.

2nd year comp sci major detected

What's it like to be a supergenius programmer? You must've read, what, 3 programming textbooks by now? Maybe written a file system by hand? Awww.
>>
>>17907754
Love is the answer and purpose.
Thank you for your efforts my brother.

Love is the product of two separate life forms sharing energy to create new energy.
>>
>>17917519
So when two people love each other as much as humanly possible and one of those people dies, leaving the other feeling nothing but agony directly caused by their love for someone who they can never see, hear or feel again - where's the positivity in that?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.