[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Spot a Satanist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 23
Came across this today. Any of you guys familar with this dude? This article is great, don't forget part 2 and skim a bit through the comments, this is pure gold. http://www.henrymakow.com/how_well_do_you_know.html

>> Depending on income of the group determines if they meet in the woods or have a bunker type compound. Not all live in a compound of course. Many members are Freemasons and we know how they are about secrets. Many Satanic cults support themselves by making things to sell to the public. Things like jewelry, especially crosses that you find in Christian stores. With a nice Christian sounding name, they have front companies.

The main reason they do this is deception, as they attach demonic spirits on each piece of jewelry they make during ceremonies. That's why they sell crosses to Christians. I think all of us have seen those fantasy Dungeons and Dragons castles with orbs, druids and dragons often made of pewter right? Now you know who makes most of them. Many are sold in places like Disney World, also in stores in the malls that sell weird things and such. So we see they have lot's of money.
>>
This is pure bullshit. You're retarded OP
>>
File: Baphomet.png (36 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
36 KB, 220x300
>>Each Satanic/Wicca cult has 13 people. You do the math with the chart on this link as to how many people they each kill yearly. This is not an "option" for them, this IS their religion keep this in mind. The 100,000 mentioned are just Satanic cults. Those numbers does not include Luciferians, Nazi death cults, JRS Jewish ritual sacrifice (Talmudic Jews only) Mexican Santeria, Voo Doo, gang initiations or serial killers.

>>Thou Satanist dabble with spells and conjure demons during ceremonies, they often can't control demons nor send them back. Remember if they were not getting what they want out of these ceremonies they would quit in time. So this means it is real and they are getting things they desire. Luciferians actually control demons and consider Satanist as very dangerous to them. Luciferians are ancient bloodlines. Satanists are like grunt soldiers for Luciferians. Either way they all kill people and serve the same master. You can watch "Eyes Wide Shut" for an idea of who Luciferians are.
>>
File: tumblr_static_csbaphomet.jpg (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_csbaphomet.jpg
41 KB, 200x200
>>17889996
No, you're retarded. Get woke, anon.

>>All Satanic families are programmed by SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse). This is mind control. Horrific abuse fragments the human mind and causes multiple personalities. Out of shock the human brain creates compartments or places to hide.
>>In these cults they have breeders and use the babies for rituals. Also all members are one complete family. So all children are violated sexually by most members. Some children do not comply to programming, or refuse to kill animals, are then killed by other toddlers as commanded. By 5 these children have to kill another children then remove their organs. This is when they split personalities in order to deal with the commanded task.
>>
File: satan-Fawkes.jpg (203 KB, 924x670) Image search: [Google]
satan-Fawkes.jpg
203 KB, 924x670
>>The majority of Satanists overestimate their abilities. And they're often novice dabblers when they summon a demon, lacking knowledge to send the demon back when done. Often they too may be harmed. So, most are considered below Wicca's in the food-chain.
Yes Wicca is evil as well. Though Satanists do kill, the difference is they may kill a few people a year. When a Luciferian is in power, he may kill millions in a planned war. Take George W. Bush for example. Luciferians have power. They hang out at The Bohemian Grove. That's when they're not in male bath houses.

>> A good example of this might be Robert Yates serial killer from Spokane Wa. He was a Deacon and actually killed a victim in his church. Thou I have never heard him confess to being a Satanist...would you think otherwise when you hear his deeds?

This whole site is just great tho, check out some of the other articles too. And the comments section for each is just on a whole nother level. We should infiltrate is what I'm trying to get at.
Also, tfw you find the gayest pic possible that just works perfectly
>>
>>17889997
>Satanic/Wicca
dropped.

Stop talking shit OP
>>
C'mon, you guys are no fun. It's still summer, right? Telling me to stop talking shit, what are we all here for?
>>
>>17889989
Stop with the ignorant stereotyping and fear-mongering. Do you even know what a satanist is, dumbass?
>>
Like are you guys really retarded to the point of thinking that I agree with this dude, cause it's pretty obvious he's batshit? I thought we could maybe have fun together with it, but I guess I shouldn't have picked the board with the lowest IQ.

>>I am a senior citizen ( I did not say 'old' :-) and wherever I go I sometimes observe people in shopping malls, on streets, in stores or restaurants either with their telephone glued to their ears or gazing, head bowed, at their smartphones, iPods, iPads or whatever. One has to always be alert to avoid bumping into them since they are deeply concentrated on an 'important' message they are sending or expecting any minute. Now if they used these tools to find out what is really happening to their country and compare it to CBC's brainwashing news, some of them might realize that their inherited white culture is slipping through their fingers.
>>
>>17889997
>You can watch "Eyes Wide Shut" for an idea of who Luciferians are.
kek
>>
>>17890067
Fuck, thank you
>>
>>17889997
>Each Satanic/Wicca cult has 13 people
[citation misting]

>This is not an "option" for them, this IS their religion keep this in mind.
[citation missing]

>Luciferians actually control demons and consider Satanist as very dangerous to them
[citation missing]
>>
>>17890073
Look at the damn article, ask the dude who wrote it. I don't know what the fuck you want from me on that. Can any other anon corroborate? We have Satanists here. Tell me more. Tell me why it is or isn't true.
>>
>>17890065
I was actually thinking you were agreeing with this dude.

Sorry dude, need to be more clear, especially when we have none ironic flat-earthers on this board.
>>
I'm a Christian and I concur with this poster.
>>17889996

I'm not part of an Elightement-era church that created a Reformation within a half-hearted Reformation denomination just so Christianity could regress back to superstitious scurrying away from dubious enchantments and all that other hocus-pocus.

Faith in our God reflects a confidence in his omnipotence, not a lifelong fear of the Adversary and phony heathen deities and daemons.
>>
Whatever, yall harshed my mellow. I feel like I just trolled myself and I'm done. Have a good one, fags.
>>
>>17890082
Well, I'm a Thelemite, I've worked with British Traditional Wicca initiates, traffic regularly with Satanists and am working an 800+ page grimoire of Luciferianism via Apocryphal texts blended into traditional cunning craft, so yeah, I think your articles full of horseshit.
>>
>>17890104
God, read the fucking thread before posting.
>>
File: 1466831517094.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466831517094.png
202 KB, 500x500
>>17890107
>u hars'd muh mellow DUDE WEED LMAO
Grow some tolerance.
>>
>>17890116
So trafficking? Human trafficking?
>>
File: CPJdmzlWsAA9SOX.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CPJdmzlWsAA9SOX.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>17890128
When I was a kid it was heroin.
These days it's illegally pirated .pdfs of books :3
>>
>>17890116
How well do Thelema, Wicca and Satanism merge.

Do you just say the gods are different expressions of the same divinity or do you class the likes of Nuit and the wiccan triple goddess as wholly separate mythologies?

If you're still here Ape.
>>
>>17890148
Both, in some capacity, flow from Thelema.

Wicca generally goes for the whole pantheistic expression. Thelema...can go that direction but it's not the only option on the table. There are a fuckload of Thelemic monists, tho. I'm not one of them.

>Wiccan godforms
While there may be correlation, I tend to compartmentalize practices and godforms. I certainly wouldn't equate Nuit with the Wiccan feminine triad.
>>
You're really a special snowflake, aren't you? I want actual proof though then that what I posted isn't true. Do you expect me to just go off of "oh this dude obviously thinks very highly of himself" and belive you? Did you read the full article part one and two that I posted? I understand that you say you've seen a lot, but please, tell me what you've seen. Tell me how you know they aren't lying to you. You aren't part of a Satanic family are you? You could be of the uninitiated.
>>
>>17890159
Learn how to reply to people. You click on their post numbers.
>>
I think its pretty obvious who it was direct at lol
>>
>>17890159
I've seen fuckloads but not a single human sacrifice especially not among Wiccans.

Do you really think there are thriving murder-cults any/everywhere that has a Barnes and Noble with a New-Age section in arms reach?

I got an idea, how about instead of regurgitating some Christfag's schizoid ramblings you hop onto your normiebook, look up your local pagan association and/or esoteric discussion group and go see what it's like FIRST HAND.

It's a lot of:
>oration
>bonfires
>occasional nudity

If you want a taste of what working with various grimoires is like go read the /sum/ sticky or flip through my library.

Satanism's a different story though. There are some creeptackular faggots who hang out in the current there are dozens of traditions many of them professional.
>>
>>17890159
>Came across this today. Any of you guys familar with this dude? This article is great, don't forget part 2 and skim a bit through the comments, this is pure gold.

>Hey, this guy claims to be an authority based on shit he made up. The burden of proof now lies on you now for some reason.
>>
File: Christians Only.jpg (85 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Christians Only.jpg
85 KB, 456x700
>>17890213
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Henry_Makow
>inb4 'hurr r/w"
This synopsis is enough to show me the guy has zero fuckin' clue what he's rambling about.

OP if you wanna read about the real perfectibilists:
http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/the-secret-school-of-wisdom-the-authentic-rituals-and-doctrine-of-the-illuminati.htm

Pic related's a page from it.
>>
>>17890227
I'm in support of you, autist. I'm claiming that Markow was making shit up and his little disciple here now asks us to prove he's wrong.
>>
File: 1467594343584.png (1 MB, 868x649) Image search: [Google]
1467594343584.png
1 MB, 868x649
>>17890233
I...wasn't posting in opposition to you?
I'm demonstrating how we can go from:
>you familiar
to:
>shit he made up
to:
>direct refutation, "if you wanna read about the real perfectibilists"
>>
Read the thread. I posted this shit to make fun of it to have everyone tell me that I have to verify it. It's you guys who are the retards. Linking to a site and calling it pure gold is usually only done is a sarcastic sense. I'm sorry if you fags thought I just wrote this shit up for you guys and I'm truly fucking sorry you idiots belived me. But ask for proof in my thread, tell me to follow rules in my thread? What the fuck do you think this is people. I'm just trying to spread the fortune if you catch my drift. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>17890244
Oh, I guess that makes me the autist, sorry.
>>
>>17890245
>I posted this shit to make fun of it

>>17890006
>No, you're retarded. Get woke, anon.
>>17889989
>this is pure gold
>>17890025
>This whole site is just great tho, check out some of the other articles too. And the comments section for each is just on a whole nother level. We should infiltrate is what I'm trying to get at.
>>
>>17890245
Calm down, it's not that serious

Have another (You) lol
>>
>>17890245
Learn to fucking reply or go back to /b/.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41 KB, 418x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41 KB, 418x200
>>17890250
Grow up, how long have you had the internet l, son. I can't have fun in my own thread? You fucks are just tedious.
>>
>>17889989
Do they even still make those pewter dragons and wizards? I feel like I haven't seen that since the 80s in mall kiosks.
>>
File: 1467542357202.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1467542357202.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>17890256
>how long have I had the internet
1994 sounds about right.
>>
>>17890250
Would I talk about /x/ infiltrating a site I support?
>>
>>17890250
He's clearly green as grass Ape. You shouldn't be so harsh.
>>
>>17890261
*clapping intensifies*
>>
File: 1467356116395.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1467356116395.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>17890269
>>
>>17890270
That really wasn't good enough for me to argue back against, did you have anything better?

Cause I just don't want these spark between us to fizzle out like that.
>>
I see plenty of butt blasting and this please me.
>>
bump for truth and justice.
they not only do it for christian products etc. but all over the world and for every religion.
even in countries where freemasonry is punishable (by death, I think, in the east) still they proliferate and do these things, usually without any competitors (mysteriously, they just can't,,, compete.)
please, please, bless all your objects yourself, and for your family/friends, use your spiritual energy to reverse the curses!
>>
>>17890065

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
Dear OP
what kind of person fights satanism
by posting images of it?

> P.S. I have been personally involved in satanic rituals as a victim, have seen countless people killed, raped, tortured etc.
it really does happen, and denying it nets you a punishment, especially if you do it to suppress the TRUTH i.e. satanic agenda
>>
File: tumblr_npcv855Mfi1u5j1svo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npcv855Mfi1u5j1svo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is seen as time or destroyer.
Capricorn is seen as the goat or a man throwing water. Enki is ancient sumerian god of water and also seen as a goat-fish. So Saturn is Satan and Enki is Devil?

Does any of this make sense? Ive started finding those similitudes when I started reading about my zodiac (Im a capricornian myself)
>>
>>17891105
I want to hear more if you're willing. What is the agenda, how big do you think it is? Like Rothchild level shit?
>>
>>17891999
what are you talking about?
the battle is for the soul, and it takes place everywhere.
>>
>>17890212
There is not one single shred of evidence to support the claim the satanic human sacrifice has ever taken place. Satanic panic is a joke, everyone in this thread is a faggot, including myself.
>>
>>17892055
as a victim and survivor, i strongly disagree, and urge everyone to find Jesus who is the Good Shepherd and will safely bring everyone back home.
"I know you are lost and weary.
Fret not, for I am with you, wherever you go
in darkness, I am your light
in despair, I am your hope
when you are lost I will guide you
with my hands I will tend to and comfort you
I will carry everyone over the world-ocean
safely..."
>>
File: 1463187394692.jpg (104 KB, 1198x789) Image search: [Google]
1463187394692.jpg
104 KB, 1198x789
>>17892044
I'm here and I want to hear your story.
>>
>>17889989
Tweets by @HenryMakow

Henry Makow @HenryMakow

Gay Activists Want to Contaminate Blood

seems credible
>>
>>17890131
And reading them high on trashcan trucker meth
>>
>>17889997

The baby Satanists are in fact grunts, the upper classes are in fact Luciferians, but the kings and real elite are Satanists also.
>>
>>17890116

Hopefully that will put some respeck on ur name...!
>>
>>17892055
https://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

here is your proof
>>
>>17892055
You sure even looked it up?
https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/
>>
>satanic/wicca

I really wish christfags would make some tiny little effort to study theology before they start spouting bullshit.

Selling cursed items to christians is totally true, though.
Odd bit of truth in what is otherwise some madman's ramblings.
>>
>>17890116
If you ever release that grimoire, I'd love to get my hands on a copy.
>>
>>17891155
I'm sure I've done less actual research in this field than you but I find that many ancient Gods are interpreted by occultists as being another name for Satan. If not that, then they're either linked with Lucifer or some lesser demonic force, i.e. Princes of Hell or the 72 goetia demons.

For example the Egyptian god Set is another name for Satan apparently.

I read that Yahweh is also called Enki which you found could be Satan.

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/books/chapters-from-the-egyptian-masonic-satanic-connection/

>“Another formula of Sex Magick used by the ancient Egyptians was for purposes of enhancing fertility and fecundity were embodied in the god Amsu, whose name is literally “the formula of fertility.” Amsu, or Min, was also called Menu (not to be confused with the god Menthu, the warrior Lord of Thebes), and was always depicted in iphyphallic form. Menu became the greek god Pan, whose sexual exploits are legendary. An appropriate prayer should be addressed to Amsu–Menu before sex to assure a son or daughter.”

>As was explained in this quote the Egytian god Min or Menu is the same as the Greek god Pan. The picture to the right of ‘THE GREAT GOD PAN’ is from the book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages,

This was a kind of religion that suggested that you prey to its horned fertility god (Saturn / Satan) to give you children. Nice man. That must probably where we get the meaning of the word 'horny' from. Another fertility god is the Ram God of Mendes. Funny that the words 'God' and 'goat' are so close, phonetically.

>Egyptian god Ptah is the Creator god par excellence: He is considered the demiurge who existed before all other things, and by his willfulness, thought the world.
>demiurge
>Ptah is generally represented in the guise of a man with green skin
>hi guys I'm a reptilian pls worship me kthxbye
>>
>>17899034
Also,

>Banebdjed was an Ancient Egyptian ram god with a cult centre at Mendes.
>The words for "ram" and "soul" sounded the same in Egyptian
>"Ba"

That's a really powerful statement. If ancient egyptians believed that then that would mean they bound their soul to the horned god every time they even thought of the word soul.

Having said that I can merrily go off on a tangent and link the word for the egyptian soul / Ram / Goat with

>BAphomet
>Belial
>Ba'al or Bael
>The word 'bau', plural of the word ba, meant something similar to 'impressiveness', 'power', and 'reputation', particularly of a deity. When a deity intervened in human affairs, it was said that the 'Bau' of the deity were at work.

Personally it looks to me as the root of the german name 'Bauer' which allegedly means farmer or worker. Bauer being the previous name of the Rothschild bloodline. Nice little inversion there.
>>
>>17889997
Wicca is not Satanism.

1) We don't believe in the Devil, we believe in good and evil.

2) Our pentagram has one point on top, theirs is upsidedown to have two points on top (representing the Devil's horns.

3) Wiccans creed is Do What Ye Will, Harm None

4) The Law of Threefold - everything you do comes back to you three times. If you do evil you will yourself be visited by evil three times.
>>
>>17899193
Yes, yes I am.

Blessed Be
>>
File: frej i frejia.jpg (148 KB, 902x683) Image search: [Google]
frej i frejia.jpg
148 KB, 902x683
>>17899196
Fuck off.
You're making us real pagans look like children, because overly enthusiastic xfags can't make a difference between you and us.

We should have you hung.
>>
>>17899196
>>17899200
Easy with the power tripping
>>
>>17899200
Your path is obviously different from mine
>>
File: wew.jpg (170 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
170 KB, 736x981
>>17899211
Fuck me, all this cryptic bullshit, I swear.
>>
>>17889996
Go away satan. This thread belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17899196
>>17899200
>>17899220
>>17899211
Childish bickering over which piece of trash you follow after. Both are deceptions and not very well crafted ones at that. They go out of their way to make sure you don't think about what might happen to your after this life. Teach you the ways of your own destruction. Distance you from healthy thoughts and a healthy mind.
>>
>>17899262
I wasn't bickering
Not mad at all actually
>>
>>17889989
i guess from a christians stand point using the term statanist would be appropriate. its sad that you think this means anything more than they would be on the other side of your belief system

seriously christians should stop trying to make everything that isnt christian "satanic". it makes them look uninformed.

if they arent worshiping the light bringer then you seem to be a redneck who is out of his element
>>
>>17899034
>ad that Yahweh is also called Enki which you found could be Satan.

Isn't YHWH the name for the God of Abraham?
>>
>>17899017
>Selling cursed items to christians is totally true, though.

Proof?
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17899483
>Isn't YHWH the name for the God of Abraham?
Yes
YHWH, the Great I AM, as the personal name of the Hebrew AND Christisn God, appears 6,800 times in the Old Testament.
>>
>>17890006
>he doesn't know the satanic ritual abuse was all made up in the 90s
>he doesn't think children tell investigators what they want to hear because they think they're in trouble
google Elizabeth Loftus and then never come back
>>
this guy is actually decent

http://www.henrymakow.com/men_who_get_women_1.html

some passages:

Fulfillment for a man comes from discovering what he was born to do, and doing it. God has given every man a mission. A man becomes a man when he finally believes in himself, and doesn't put any man or woman above him. These men don't need women, except to help them fulfill their mission. They are the real men real women want.

Let's see this in a larger context: the modern world is not dedicated to realizing the intentions of the mysterious Force that created the universe. It is not based on discerning the inherent natural and moral laws that ensure our healthy development.
Rather, modern society is dedicated to the limitless greed of a tiny cabal of psychopaths. It is based on using deception and hype to cheat man and God.
>>
>>17899742
I thought you meant that he himself was a satanist. I looked him up and it turned out that he was exposing Satanic bankers and Rothschilds among other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gij9-t_tJZ8
http://www.intmensorg.info/zionism1.htm

It looks like he's a solid researcher anon, thanks for linking him.
>>
>>17899200
> real
> pagans
choose one
>>
>>17899196
>>17899200
Praise Jesus, my friends!
>>
>>17899190
Not all satanists believe in the devil. Actually the greatest majority of satanists are atheistic in nature.
>>
Satanists are basically libertarians that spew and act a lot of ritualistic bullshit.
>>
>>17899491
I personally do that.
Every single item I've ever sold to anyone was cursed.
If you're one of us, there's nothing to worry about.
If you're not, well, you're going to have a lot of fun with your new purchase.
>>
>>17901968
>>17901929
Don't let the Laveyan PR machine tell you that. Most Satanists may be like that, just like most freemasons don't make any decisions that matter. There's an inner circle which do not only believe in the Devil, but in many other dangerous and malevolent entities and commit crimes against humanity.

Source:
The Finders
Ted Gunderson
Conspiracy of Silence
Revelations of a Mother Goddess
>>
>>17902861
look at them typos.. soz
>>
>>17899034
>Saturn
>Horned fertility god

>God sounds like goat
>It is also dog backwards

You certainly do get some baseless bullshit on this board.
>>
>>17903057
>>God sounds like goat
They do to me, yes. I know it sounds crazy but it is objectively the case that they are close.

>It is also dog backwards
Yes and?

Manly P Hall has done lots of research on words and language, you should look into that. IIRC Jordan Maxwell too.

>Saturn
>Horned fertility god
If there is a force that different civilizations have had a relationship with, whatever the nature of the relationship, it is logical that there will be different representations across cultures. The cube, hexagram or star of David, crescent, two pillars, horns, even the christian cross allegedly, are all symbolic of the same thing. BTW the goat has basically the same position in the ancient Egyptian religion as in the ancient Greek religion - the Goat of Mendes and Pan, respectively.

>At several places in the Delta, e.g. Hermopolis, Lycopolis, and Mendes, the god Pan and a goat were worshipped; Strabo, quoting (xvii. 1, 19) Pindar, says that in these places goats had intercourse with women, and Herodotus (ii. 46) instances a case which was said to have taken place in the open day. The Mendisians, according to this last writer, paid reverence to all goats, and more to the males than to the females, and particularly to one he-goat, on the death of which public mourning is observed throughout the whole Mendesian district; they call both Pan and the goat Mendes, and both were worshipped as gods of generation and fecundity. Diodorus (i. 88) compares the cult of the goat of Mendes with that of Priapus, and groups the god with the Pans and the Satyrs. The goat referred to by all these writers is the famous Mendean Ram, or Ram of Mendes, the cult of which was, according to Manetho, established by Kakau, the king of the IInd dynasty.

Look up "the Origins of the Goat of Mendes". All of this is not baseless bullshit and it's produced after many years of research. Also David Icke makes the whole Saturn/Satan business simple and easy to understand.
>>
>>17903372
Also, Satan (horned Devil) is linked to Saturn. Satanism is Saturnism. All of this is as far as I understand it and I'm sure it's not 100% accurate. I'm still looking into it. Don't take my word any of this, do your own research anon, reach to your own conclusions.
>>
>>17903372
>>17903402

Saturn isn't a horned fertility god. He's the titan Cronos.

Your right its not 100% accurate, its trivial nonsense based on words sounding similar.

And Banebdjedet is a ram, not a goat. I know my shit.

There is no 'Goat of Mendes' its bullshit Eliphas Levi made up to try and link the fictitious demon Baphomet to Egypt based on vague misunderstood references to Herodotus.
>>
>>17903662
>Saturn isn't a horned fertility god.
I never said it's a fertility god, but the horns are of significance. The fact that he's the titan Cronos supports the Saturn-Moon matrix theory. As far as the Goat of Mendes, I backed what I said with quotes, there was a Ram cult in Mendes.

I don't know the particularities with Levi and Herodotus, but if you look at the Egyptian Book of the Dead you'll find many sinister, satanic practices. Fictitious bs or not, most of these people aren't stupid and don't do random. That's all I can say. Thanks for the corrections I appreciate it.

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/books/chapters-from-the-egyptian-masonic-satanic-connection/
>>
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
Black philip is olev
Black philp is ilef
>>
>>17899017
A madmans rambling will usually have some Essence of truth
>>
>>17889989
>Freemasons

Philando Castile's father is a mason.

https://m.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/4rp60p/we_have_a_brother_in_need_please_watch_the_last/

Brent Thompson, one of the officers who was shot, was also a mason.

https://m.reddit.com/r/freemasonry/comments/4rvpup/dallas_police_officer_killed_by_sniper_was_a/
>>
>>17902861
Freemasons dont make any real decisions. God damn you conspiracy cunts are silly. The world is too vast and complicated for any big wig society to have a tight lipped control on anything. The devil isn't real, secret societies are a bunch of old douche bags who role play D&D, and the world will continue to spin regardless of the retarded shit you fuck faces will dream up.
>>
File: 1463016506004.png (158 KB, 364x556) Image search: [Google]
1463016506004.png
158 KB, 364x556
>>17905583
You're rude and should look at updating your vocabulary.
>>
>>17904791
Live deliciously
>>
>>17905600
I'm a realist, and /x/ is a monkey circus of incompetence. Paranormal shit is fun to think and talk about, but god damn could we all think of more radical shit than Freemasons and Satan? Conspiracy theories in general are as entertaining as flat earth threads.
>>
>>17899221

actually, it belongs to some japanese bloke now.
>>
>>17903758
And I told you the origin of your quote, its bullshit.

Banebdjedet has little to nothing to do with Pan, he's either some sort of servant, or an aspect of Osiris (his 'soul'). He looks like a ram because its a pun, the Egyptian word for soul is ba.

Why don't you try reading some primary sources, instead of crap from ritualabuse.
>>
>>17903758
Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh anyway.

Ape of Thoth has a copy of the Book of the Dead in his Library if your interested. That's where I got mine.

But the thing with the Book of the Dead is they were many versions of it. And people used to get personalized copies with specialized content. And so it would likely also be quite easy to fake a version.
>>
File: specul05.jpg (19 KB, 557x241) Image search: [Google]
specul05.jpg
19 KB, 557x241
>>17905615
>>17905583
Okay. The Bohemian Grove tape is almost 20 years old.. you have the Skull and Bones initiation tape .. There's the evidence that 9/11 was not only an inside job but a Satanic / Masonic ritual. If they're willing to lie about the Iraq war and 9 11, what else have they lied about?

Why does the economic system solely rely on private banks lending non exist money that not only have interest but are 100% debt? Every single dollar or pound = debt + interest, while the governments could freely and legally print their own money, debt free and interest free, yesterday. And if you can't pay up they'll take your actual wealth that is real, your home, your car and not a number in a database. Can that be random? Is that normal?

If secret societies are constructed as a compartmentalized pyramid that operates with people being aware of what's going on as much as they're allowed to, on a need to know basis, of course the masses of lower degrees don't control anything. It's a hierarchy and small inner circle is calling the shots. The few control the many and have done so for literally thousands of years. These people haven't just popped up in the last century. Why isn't the media invited to Bilderberg meetings, where some of the most powerful people in the world convene? Members of the UN, multinational corporations' CEOs, bankers, "philanthropists", etc and we are not allowed to know what they discuss. Why? If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear right?

Have you looked into Agenda 2030 and what it means? How about:

The Finders
Ted Gunderson's work
Conspiracy of Silence ?

The same people are pulling the strings on those things.
>>
>>17907438
The Sigil of Lucifer has a similar geometry, and apparently the Sigil of Azazel is basically the Masonic Square and Compass tipped over. Why would they even remotely want to associate themselves with such controversial forces, to say the least?

http://www.henrymakow.com/000768.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsbKIiU7OP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSVBTne-KY
Last three minutes or so the ritual intensifies a little bit.

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/
If freemasons are satanists and or worship Lucifer, and Satanic ritual abuse is proven to exist..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EBowBPwNW4

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

>71. We reiterate that this Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals and targets, including the means of implementation are universal, indivisible and interlinked.
>91. We reaffirm our unwavering commitment to achieving this Agenda and utilizing it to the full to transform our world for the better by 2030.
Just what kind of language is that?

If you can't be arsed to read the whole thing look at
>Sustainable Development Goals
and try to imagine what these goals imply.
>>
File: magic.png (13 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
13 KB, 391x391
>>17907438
That's not the true pattern. You have to tessellate to see it.
>>
>>17906287
That's something to consider, thanks.

No need for bullying pls. We're all in this together.

>>17906368
>>
>>17907438
Yep, everything you posted is dumb and fake, and you're dumb for believing in it. The world is a chaotic mess and there is no way any group of crusty old men jerking off to child porn could secretly convince everyone else to play along for hundreds of years without it falling apart in a hot mess of butt fucker. You know why? There are too many moving parts in your jumbled mess of retardation for any of it to work. You clearly have never worked in any government or financial job. Or else you'd realize that everyone is just doing it live and barely keeping their heads above water at any given moment. I'm sorry you're not capable or rational thought or logic, but you and people like you are the reason why /x/ sucks balls now.
>>
>>17900475
Thanks!
>>
>>17909276
This all day
>>
i swear to my mother
Im going to become a god
just so I can kill satan
and yaweh
and all those stupid ass gods that pagans and hindus and bhuddists worship.

then you'll have no choice but to bring me a yoo-hoo.
>>
>>17909276
>>17909457
You didn't answer a single question I asked. There's no way the few can control the many... So monarchies, military dictatorships and empires never existed? The world isn't drowning in trillions of $ in debt? Just because you have worked in a government position makes you know it all, well do you know everything your boss knows or take the same decisions as him? Of course not and neither does he in relation to his boss. That's how compartmentalization works, that's one way to run a secret agenda without everyone knowing about it. Do you think a UN phonegirl is in on it? She technically has a supragovernmental position even!

If you're going to dismiss everything I linked as stupid, mind you, this is not *MY* information, see Ted Gunderson, he was head of LA FBI. If he's not a legitimate researcher in your view then I've got nothing else to say other than good luck anon.

/x/ stands for paranormal, if you don't like what you see post what you want to see. Simple.
>>
>>17910002
>>17906368
Why do legit posts keep getting deleted while shitposts are left alone? Case in point:
>>17909397
>>
>>17909276
>Yep, everything you posted is dumb and fake, and you're dumb for believing in it.
As opposed to what, mainstream news outlets? So watching Fox news and channel 4 news makes you intelligent?
>>
>>17909973
Your questions will never be able to be answered and all the research you've done or what other people have done is all for nothing. What your bullshit conspiracy theories don't seem to catch on is that ego trumps all the craziness you guys think of. No agency from any government organization would ever followant any sort of secret societies because their dick is bigger. Get over your incompetence and understand that any type of defense organization, intelligence agency, and NGO are lone wolves who practically don't answer to anyone and do as they please with impunity as long as shit doesn't get leaked. Not only that but the logistics of what you and your batshit heros believe in is obtuse on even the most basic levels.

Everything you linked is mental retardation and you're a bitch for believing in it. Post as you like here on /x/, but don't get butthurt when people make fun of you for how fucking dumb it is.
>>
>>17909494
You will find the greatest resistance in the unvirse if you try
>>
>>17910201
And you. You... You're a basic cunt for even trying to throw fox news out there. Fox news is dumb and you should shit your dick off for implying I watch it. Learn how to not be a cunt.
>>
>>17910950
How incredibly rude. Work on improving your vocabulary.
>>
>>17890065
OP, I got that you were posting this in the "holy shit, get a loada this nut lol!" way. Thanks for sharing, it's amusing...and disturbing.
>>
>>17910972
Wtf, is this a meme now?
>>
>>17905600
>>17910972
>>
>>17907512
>Why would they even remotely want to associate themselves with such controversial forces, to say the least?
Who is associating with who? Because one is certainly older than the other...
>>
>>17890025

wow you guys know, ok I so have powers associated with coming up in the satanic ritual abuse system

what should I do with these powers?

I'm inclined to cause as much trouble as possible for giggles
>>
>>17890157
>There are a fuckload of Thelemic monists, tho. I'm not one of them.

who are the oldest living Thelemites with the closest relationship to the true Thelemic message?
>>
>>17889989
Thestic satanist or luciferoan, satanism is a whole other fucking thing dude.
>>
>>17891155
>Saturn is seen as time or destroyer.

Saturn is also deity of immigrants, homosexuality and bearer of truth, jesus in the southern hemisphere
>>
>>17889989
>In the Year of Our Lord <current year>
>doesn't realize the 80 - early to mid-90s are long over
>>
>>17907438
>you have the Skull and Bones initiation tape

do they should them sucking each others dicks?
>>
I heard instagram user @yandere.exe was a satanist but I don't think it's true. help I'm a fan of her and I don't know if I should unfollow...
>>
>>17909276
Faggot. NWO is real and so are reptiles and demons. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>17913108
can you use these powers to stop my favourite instagrammer from being tormented by satan
>>
>>17913229
oh man she's well hot
>>
Holy shit, you people really don't understand OP is providing us this website *to laugh at* ?
Shame.
God speed, OP. I am sorry the point is being missed.
>>
>>17913333
actually cringing
>>
>>17913339
Is this some sort of a putdown in the world of the attention impaired twitter generation?
>>
>>17913357
yes
>>
>>17913333
Lame ass posted it again, the one image he has.
>>
>>17913333
If major elections can be rigged how can a sourceless png hold any water? Am I to believe that users on /x/ have an IQ of 35? 70 IQ is severe cognitive impairment.

>Because of the precedence intelligence takes in the creation of formally logical arguments and opinions
Who decides what is an intelligent argument or opinion? Why not just use a free online IQ test?

>arguing against a scientific fact reduces your IQ score
But that's one of the ways science herself progresses. 0/10

>shaming tactics

>you should refrain from disagreeing with the established economic, scientific, religious, anthropological opinions and even """""""""""climate change"""""""""" and let the adults talk business

b8
>>
>>17913335
Threads always take their own course and they definitely don't belong to the OP.
>>
>>17913014
The symbol of freemasonry resembles the sigils of Lucifer and especially Azazel and Saturn. And you can also find confessions and information leaked saying their God is Lucifer. That's a clear connection to me.
>>
>>17910914
What you said basically boils down to 'you're retarded for believing that because it's not possible'. And yet in your own post you say

>Get over your incompetence and understand that any type of defense organization, intelligence agency, and NGO are lone wolves who practically don't answer to anyone and do as they please with impunity as long as shit doesn't get leaked.

Well that's exactly what I'm saying anon. And no it's not all for nothing, because it's factual hard evidence and it points in that direction.

>Not only that but the logistics of what you and your batshit heros believe in is obtuse on even the most basic levels.
But if they're outside the law how can logistics even be a problem? The federal reserve siphons billions and billions of dollars each year for example. Where does all that money go? CIA has been doing drug running for half a century now. MI6 do it too. Imagine the amount of shekels they produced for all those decades. Just because it isn't talked in the mainstream doesn't make everyone who does retarded. It's a very serious topic that pose serious questions.
>>
>>17896828
Great book, just recently ordered a copy from Amazon myself. I highly recommend anyone who's in this thread and interested in CITED information to check this out.
>>
>>17913391
>>17913598
>>
>>17913606
>The symbol of freemasonry resembles the sigils of Lucifer and especially Azazel and Saturn.
Resembles a later symbol =/= =
>And you can also find confessions and information leaked saying their God is Lucifer.
No you can't. You can misinterpret that from Pike talking about something else, but that's about it.
>>
>>17914659
So it's just a coincidence, my bad.

How's that?
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01c.htm
>>
>>17914900
Basically. The angles aren't even the same, and there's extra shit on the sigil.
>>
>>17914900
Also, massive lol at that link. Virtually every single part of it is a poor lie.
>>
File: Fire in The Sky.jpg (198 KB, 1226x593) Image search: [Google]
Fire in The Sky.jpg
198 KB, 1226x593
>>17909276

>The world is a chaotic mess

No it's not. Was Clinton's not getting indicted for gross negligence after her husband, former presodent met with attorney general just some fucking random event?

You Alan Moore bluepilled golems are out of this world.

I know cognitive dissonance is a bitch to deal with, but as soon as you come to terms with the fact that there absolutely IS a global conspiracy to reinstate basically Feudalism, the sooner you can join the ranks of people that try to prevent that from happening.

look up some Mark Passio, son.
>>
>>17913629
>Well that's exactly what I'm saying anon. And no it's not all for nothing, because it's factual hard evidence and it points in that direction.
It's fictional pseudoscience that is sewn together by conjecture and paranoia.

>But if they're outside the law how can logistics even be a problem? The federal reserve siphons billions and billions of dollars each year for example. Where does all that money go? CIA has been doing drug running for half a century now. MI6 do it too. Imagine the amount of shekels they produced for all those decades. Just because it isn't talked in the mainstream doesn't make everyone who does retarded. It's a very serious topic that pose serious questions.
Learn what logistics actually is. Sure they operate outside the law for their own gain. The CIA doesn't give a fuck about what the FBI, DIA, or the NSA thinks. And vise versa, they all get their money and do their own thing regardless of what the other does. If you think some group of rich assholes who never did anything hard in their lives control organizations like those then you're dumb, they wouldn't follow masons or the illuminati. They'd have to be in on it an support it, and they wouldn't because of egos. Logistically there would have to be hundreds of millions of people in on the game if not a billion for it to run smoothly and a secret like that couldn't be kept. These organizations can't operate outside of the law all of the time or else it wouldn't work. Freemasons and illuminati are dumb and if you belive in them you're dumb, find a better topic to obsess about and waste you life with.
>>
>This is very dark and secret

Oh, I know something even more secret and more dark.

the majority of people in the world are fallen angels of satan, and behave accordingly, this is the reason why there are so much non-practicing "christians", and the reason why there are so many churches preaching the commandments even tough the bible says they were changed and that you will depend on sons of god whom will travel the world preaching and be marked with divine power so you know they are true.

Which is also the reason why "christians" you know, don't do any fucking miracles, as they are hypocrites (a word that means actor) roleplaying the "good christian".

This is also the reason why you faggots keep lying 24/7 in here, as you love lies and revel in them.
>>
>>17913333

Reading books makes you stupid, not smart, as you are not exercising the mind and are just swallowing what other faggot wrote.
>>
>>17889989
>http://www.henrymakow.com/how_well_do_you_know.html

This person is more ignorant and hateful than the people of whom he warns. The article is pathetic, not golden.

>they attach demonic spirits on each piece of jewelry they make during ceremonies.

Reading this is like medical texts from ancient times. Replace "demonic spirits" with "infectious germs" and you can understand what the author has not.
>>
>>17890157
Hadit negates all notions of theism.
>>
>>17915694
>4th day of ad hom
Talk about conjecture. Freemasons and the illuminati certainly aren't dumb anon. For the 3rd time, the few can control the many via a system of hierarchy and authority. People giving order and everyone below following them. It's a safe assumption that humanity has always known hierarchy. Why are you including egos and comparing government agencies and secret societies with corporations that compete with eachother I don't know. "Secret societies" seems like a perfectly important topic to spend my time investigating. It's always relevant because there's always an agenda running.

What do you think about this then? Was he a dumb? Was he shot by a lone gunman just for lolz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
>>
>>17915887
And then RHK revives them:
>3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance
~L, Ch. 3
>>
>>17889989
>>17889996
>>17890029
>>17890062
>>17890073
All these upset the Satanists.

I don't know if that is legit, but I'd read it.
Here they actually sell amulets that have rituals performed on them, there are even ones where they're ritually empowered with aborted fetuses.
>>
Im capricornian (Saturn) which is associated with Satan and my birthday is day 11. Eleven is considered by christians the most sinful number.

Should I just convert to Satanism?
>>
>>17917836
why is it the most sinful number? our of curiosity.
and capricorns are cool so probably;y
>>
ITT: Idiots that have no idea about satanism

I practice and am part of cults since more than 18 years now.
Almost not a single information in this thread is correct
>>
>>17917871
How do into Satanism?
>>
>>17917836
What about 666 or 13? AFAIK in numerology '11' is a master number associated with ascension, enlightenment and intuition.
>>
>>17917873
Read Hysteron Proteron by the Order of Nine Angles. Liber 333 by the Tempel ov Blood is also choice.
>>
>>17917938
Thanks man
>>
As a satanist this shits fucking great keep posting op,
>>
>>17890259
I don't know what made you think of those but damn now I want those. I was a poor young fag back when they were popular
>>
>>17904791
Lord of sky and sand
>>
I had a friend who said he was abused by his family into satanic rituals. Etc. Etc. Eventually I kept telling him every time I thought he was lying (like saying he had a bionic arm, and him and his brother beating each other with cement blocks).
Weirdly he mentioned things that actually make a lot of sense such as where people would be sacrificed and what the motives of the satanic group called "Sancturia" were.

We stopped talking cause he has serious lying problem and I was done putting up with it.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.