[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Al The Security guard. Welcome stranger and take a sit and listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: er.jpg (7 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
er.jpg
7 KB, 258x195
Al The Security guard.

Welcome stranger and take a sit and listen to the story I am about to tell you. Oh yeah, almost forgot, this is creepypasta.

Hello my name is Al, I work as a security guard in a place that is best described as "just another goverment building". Well dear reader, let me tell you that the movie Hellboy is the closest representation of what im talking about. Have you drove by a building that seems too normal? You know that grey sentinel that's been in your city all your life yet... you dont know what goes on behind closed doors.

Now I must start by saying that you shouldnt be worried about my safety, I have things covered.

Ok, where to begin? I guess at the beginning so there I was sitting in my apartment doing nothing really when I get a call from a friend, he says that he needs a HUGE favor, basically he wanted me to cover his shift at "work".

Now this friend of mine I knew but not that well, we werent close so thats why the call seemed extra weird. He continues by telling me is an easy gig and there is no one there to break my balls, all I have to do is watch the monitors. I tried getting more info out of him and the only thing he said was: "Goverment Building, cant say more". Well after giving it some thought I said what the hell this could be something cool, ive always wanted to see some secret shit, my friend laughed but after a moment he got a bit serious and warned me: "oh one other thing, DO NOT go into the facility, just stay in your station do your time and you will be paid more than you ever imagined. Well shit that sounded great, at this point I was pumped, it was go time.
>>
So I started to drive down to the "building", I took a turn through the shit part of town and kept going almost to the edge of the city...and there it was it looked like a bank except the door was regular size, it had no statues, no gold plates, no nothing, it was just grey marble. I park my car and start walking towards the security station, I dont do 4 steps when I hear a click and a raspy voice whisper: "Identify yourself", I slowly turn around and face the security guard, he was in all black, no insignias. I sort of laughed and pointed under my jacket, showing him that im wearing the same uniform.

He got surprised for a moment but then said again : Identify yourself. I pulled out my friends security pass, it had no picture of him. The guard scanned it then looked up at me and said: "Alright". Then the motherfucker just walked off, im not talking about going to his car or back to the station, he started walking down the road holding the gun. I just stood there and at this point I was like NOPE fuck adventure I need to get the fuck out of here, I start to walk towards my car when I shit you not I see someone standing in the parking lot, dressed as a fucking cowboy. I try to see his face but I cant see it, even when he is standing under a post, as I get closer I start to imagine different scenarios in my mind, is this guy a serial killer? a youtube prank? my friend? Now here is where it gets paranormal up in this bitch. As I approach the cowboy I notice that I can see through him, it was like one of those advanced 2pac holograms, I stood there and out of pure fear I said: "im not afraid of ghosts". The cowboy looked down and started to laugh, he went for something in his vest and took out a match...then he said: "Got a smoke?". I gave him one and I could feel the cold from his hand, he started to smoke and said: "So you are the new guy...you seem alright, see you around partner".
>>
File: 1467325574086.png (877 KB, 1016x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467325574086.png
877 KB, 1016x1200
>>17893877
I like it so far. Continue por favor.
>>
>>17893887
As soon as he

said that he disappeared and the cigarette fell to the wet concrete. Before I

could say something I stand there and think about what just happened, I wasnt

crazy that much I know, this wasnt a prank for sure so the only logical option is

that my friend works at some conspiracy type site.

I started to walk towards the station, opened the door with my friend's card

and sat down, there were about 8 monitors all showing empty offices, some

halls, nothing really out of the norm.
I grabbed my phone and decided to call my friend and tell him about Casper the

redneck ghost.... no signal..it figures.

So after getting my shit together I just sat there for the first hour and nothing

happened, to my right I had the building, then a view to the parking lot and to

the otherside a view to the closed factory area.

Things went pretty good until I see something in the distance...someone

walking slowly towards me...this time it looked like a real person.
>>
"Well shit, the first crackhead of the night" Before he could come closer I said "Goverment Building", I know it sounds retarded, I should have said "private property" but I just saw a fucking ghost 2 hours ago so...

The stranger started to walk again faster, I went for my gun and when I look up again I have this fucker eye to eye, I had a good look at his clothes and he looked like a hot topic blew up on the Joker, it was like cirque du soleil had a baby with Tim Burton, you get my drift so I knew he wasnt a crackhead oh pluse the fact he fucking teleported or something.

He grabbed my right hand and I couldnt move it an inch, I felt like a toddler, the stranger smiled and said: "I guess you are new, its ok, calm down...I just need to get inside and get something from there"

I asked for some kind of paper work, some ID, the stranger looked at my with a pity look, then said: "Jesus how NEW are you people these days?"

Look guy, we dont exactly fill out paper work for the mere fact that this building right here doesnt exists.

I immediately gave him a smug look, I knew I was right and this was some area 51 shit. The stranger then smiled and said: "Area 51? That place has been used as storage since 91, not nearly as interesting as THIS place"
>>
File: 2doge3me.gif (1 MB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
2doge3me.gif
1 MB, 950x950
bamp
>>
>>17893924
Cmon man
>>
keep it comming
>>
Where'd he go? Fucking prick, just as my popcorn finished.
>>
File: titty beer bear.png (130 KB, 428x432) Image search: [Google]
titty beer bear.png
130 KB, 428x432
COME BACK!
>>
What do you mean? The stranger introduced himself.

"Im Pahvl, and yes I can read your mind but dont worry, most mortal "problems" are like static to me at this point, I can tell you are new so im going to give you a heads up, DO NOT go into the facilty alone. I nodded and the stranger started to walk towards the building.

"Hey! whe-" before I could stop he was gone, I dont know if he entered the building but I was left there...

"Tsssk...undead ones...buncha pretentious weirdos" Said the cowboy.

HOLY SHIT! I screamed..... the cowboy was leaning against a car...he seemed to be having quite the laugh.

"Please dont do that, im not used to it"

The cowboy tipped his hat and disappeared.....

I decided to go back in the station and just wait it out...now in the back of my mind I kept thinking about whats inside but I wasnt going in, no fucking way....or at least I thought...
----------------------

Sorry for the delay guys im writting this on the go.

If you would like to suggest a character you would like to see feel free to tell me.
>>
3 am: Shit gets real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ta7zD07zrc

Al was sitting there watching the monitors....not knowing the fate that awaited him.....

"Shit this is getting boring but I still feel the adrenaline of this 2 encounters"

Suddenly there is movement on one of the monitors. Is that a fucking kid???

I grabbed my flashlight, checked my gun and went towards the door..... all I could hear was the scratch of dry leaves on the pavement.... I kept walking.....I arrived....The door looked like solid marble....no knob, nothing... It had a small slit on its right side.... I grabbed the ID and the card just went inside it, I had no time to try and grab it, it was as if someone sucked it. I said: "Anybody there?"....... no response.... I gently pushed the door....

Everything was telling me to just go and forget this but I just had to know.......
I searched around and finally found a light switch.....it looks so....regular...

Looked like a huge bank and there were offices.....No flags, no insignias....it figures.. but still there had to be some sort of real paper work despite what Edward said, I needed some proof to the outside world....

I walked past the offices.....the hallway seemed to go for miles...... I remember the movement I saw and decided to head into that hallway..... Finally I find a sign, it read "Room 423: Objects in containment, dark magick level 4 required" I followed the arrow.... and there it was... Room 423.
>>
Roleplay gtfo
>>
>>17895269
moreeeee
>>
>>17895288
>>17893875
>this is creepypasta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.