[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckv s5HHUl4k oh look anoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cern.jpg (160 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
Cern.jpg
160 KB, 800x521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckvs5HHUl4k

oh look another cern thread
>>
File: 1422672774998.jpg (384 KB, 772x1102) Image search: [Google]
1422672774998.jpg
384 KB, 772x1102
>>17890985
>Let's upon a portal to Venus
>>
While I do not believe in anything paranormal in relation to CERN, I don't care if other people do. You are free to believe that you want about that which no scientist can readily explain to you.
>>
>>17891035
Physics autist here, I got you senpai.
No black holes or portals can develop at the LHC because what they are doing are merely colliding particles together. With this, the particles are decaying on impact. Particle decay is actually very common, it happens trillions of times to trillions of particles (within the width of human hair) every second. While the LHC may collide these particles, it does not result in any sort of crazy energy phenomena. In fact, during the big bang, particles collided with much more energy then even at the LHC, however, studies of space show no signs of paranormal activity. For the whole black hole thing, black holes occur after a supernova. Black holes are a remnant of a dead star. Last time I checked, particles are not stars, so black holes are out of the question.
>>
>>17891281
And I am to believe what you say . When Physics autist fucks up we are all dead .
>>
>>17891453
If you don't believe what physicists say, how do you know there's even an LHC at all?
>>
>>17890985
kek/10
>>
>>17891281
>No black holes or portals can develop at the LHC because what they are doing are merely colliding particles together.
You could make black holes that way, but the LHC is too low in energy.
>>
>>17891281
no signs of paranormal activity in space you say?

then what the fuck is the vatican's L.U.C.I.F.E.R. telescope and what are those crazy fucking ghost things it sees?
>>
Now you be a good little goy for the name of science.
>>
>>17892884
Citation needed
>>
>>17892884
post catholic devil ghost space pics
>>
>>17891500
there isn't
its a money laundering scam
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 844x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 844x594
The highest levels of mainstream physics are entirely concerned with opening portals to other dimensions. The discipline has been disguised with incomprehensible language and the 'particles of decreasing size placed one inside another' meme to throw off laypeople from protesting against these insane experiments. The physics students who say otherwise a) haven't been initiated into the higher ranks and learned the truth, or b) are lying because they have already been intiated and must hide the truth. This is the ugly reality of CERN and other rituals performed by contemporary priests of the dark arts known as physicists.

tl:dr modern physics is occult magic hiding in plain sight
>>
>>17894349
It's a bit closer to technologically assisted alchemy than occult magic.
>>
>>17892884
and every Nasa cover up pertaining to the prince of the powers of the air?
>>
>>17894349
>particles of decreasing size placed one inside another
That's not what they say at all. The particles aren't "inside each other", they create new particles when they're bashed together.
>>
>>17895801
Subatomic particles don't make up atoms? Quarks don't make up hadrons?

You've never heard of String Theory, which if true even goes further?
>>
File: spoopy demon face.jpg (12 KB, 604x539) Image search: [Google]
spoopy demon face.jpg
12 KB, 604x539
https://archive.is/Rj5Sd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.