[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys what im going to tell you is true and happened exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2012.03.13.17.09.09.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2012.03.13.17.09.09.jpg
443 KB, 1920x1200
Ok guys what im going to tell you is true and happened exactly as i tell you. no imagination. not dreaming. nothing

> be me
> about midnight
> go to bed, chat a little bit with my friends on whatsapp and browse 4chan via clover on my smartphone
> getting tired
> turn and try to sleep
> blanket covers lower half of my body since i was to lazy to pull it up to cover everything
> also heater was at max. and the windows and door were closed so it was warm inside
> after about 10 minutes i begin to feel like in a snow storm.
> my upper body felt completly cold as if i were about to freeze to death
> at this point i hoped i was dreaming but i knew i wasnt
> got really scared to turn around and look if something is there behind me
> didnt want to but it got so cold i thought i would die anyways if i wouldnt
> turned around but there was nothing
> freezing immediatly stopped at this moment and it got warm again
> tried to sleep again
> woke up 1 hour later for no reason and 2 hours later (3 in total) because it got cold again.

also it felt windy even though there was none and as i said everything was closed

there was some other shit that happened in my apartment before if you want i can tell you but its nothing special. nothing that hurt me only just thing i know that cant be explained by normal logic
>>
>>17004955
Have you ever had sleep paralysis OP?
It was either a lizard (Jinn) or a full fledged demon.
They really have nothing better to do, and they need energy from the living
One way they can do it is by scaring you
And if you don't have the power yourself to fight them, you should probably learn some prayers to defend yourself against them...
I recommend Surat Al-Jinn from the Qur'an as it addresses them specifically.
Christians would probably just use the Lord's prayer.
Calling out to God would work too.
>>
>>17004955
nothing to worry about son, go back to sleep.
>>
>>17004990

no it wasnt sleep paralysis because this was only about 10-15 seconds and i could move like i wanted.

i am not really scared afterwards because i now that demons live from the negative energy of someone and i wont let this happen. but such things dont occur very often but when it happens its unnatural
>>
>>17004990
how would you fight them?
>>
>>17004990
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17005243
no I'm asking if you've had sleep paralysis before
because Jinns can cause that as well...
You ever watch Star Wars.. how they would choke people with the dark side of the force?
well it's more or less the same shit
>>
>>17005250
My guess if you have no inclination as to how, that you should just stick to praying.
Hard to fight what you can't see.
If you can actually sense them that's a different story...
I don't really have a roadmap, just my experiences to go off of.
The act of encountering them and being attacked by them makes you stronger, if you survive and aren't driven mad.
To fear God only and not them helps a lot.
>>
Yea, A quick Google showed me that it could be the symptoms of about 20 medical issues. Why don't you go to a doctor before jumping to the jinn conclusion.
>>
>>17006082
because I don't get sick
>>
>>17006374
Dayyyyuuuum
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>17004955
>be me
>>
>>17006066

no i didnt
not even once
>>
>>17006082

it wasnt my conclusion and no i am not sick. feeling pretty healthy also doing a lot of sports but still even if i was sick why did the freezing stop when i turned around?
>>
>>17004990
Jinn are lizards now?
When did this happen?
>>
>>17008462
I met them and survived all of their attempts on my life
>>
>>17008462
also it's pretty much alluded to in the Bible, as the Jinns creation was completely edited out of Genesis, and their entire existence..
They would refer to them as serpents, dragons, devils, etc.
>>
>>17004955
Sounds a lot like a panic attack and the blood pressure swings that come with them.

I've had the same type of thing happen, but not while half asleep.

Do you smoke cigs? They make the chills and blood pressure swings far more pronounced. Smoking too much pot in a short timeframe can trigger panic attacks as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.