[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, i come to you today with a rather different discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 550x413
Hey /x/, i come to you today with a rather different discussion topic. I live in washington state. I moved here from arizona 3 years ago. About 2 years ago i met this kid who im still friends with today. I met shad my junior year of highschool. He became my friend and weird things started happening to my life. I cant really explain it but he would burn bridges that i made and seemingly ruin everythinf but make up for it in different ways and say it was never really his fault. Very dishonest, conning man. Ever since then ive been friends with him but watched him closely and ive been finding more and more about shads life as i hangout with him. I have reason to believe my friend shad is a skinwalker/wendigo type creature. But the thing is i tell people stories of him around this town and half the people in this city hate him while the other half love him. His reputation is super weird around town as hes involved in alot of illegal shit sometimes but other times he is a saint and ill never understand this weird relatipnship he holds with people around him.

It all started about 3 months ago when i was explaining to a stranger i was talking to about my friend shad. He stopped me after he heard that name and all he could say was,"hey... Ya know what? I used to have a friend named shad back in highschool. Be careful with shads" and the more and more i ask around town i here about this. From tweakers i meet downtown to 65 year old people just riding the bus ive heard countless stories of the nutorious shad. Some say they just knew him back in highschool, others say hes just an ass hole who owes them something but ive heard weird stories of him being able to summon people and demons and take physical forms of creatures and have magical powers. Ive NEVER confronted him about this ONCE. Its the weirdest fucking thing and this shit only gets weirder every time i dig deeper.
I will bump with more stories from shad but what is this /x/? Is shad a cursed being? Spooky or not?
>>
1/?
Lately shad has been taking alot of LSD. he told me one time when he was tripped the fuck out that people around town say shit about him with magical powers but he told me to never believe any of it. He told me to just only believe him and i think thats what he wants is for all his closest friends that he uses. He needs all of us to confrom with his lies and just believe them. I for one am not fucking retarded and ive let him use me only so that i can see where this goes. He knows the roads of this whole city by heart and hasthe bus schedule memorized by heart everywhere around the city. Ive heard people say hes very old so the fact that he knows where everythjng is in this huge city and people way older than me say they knew him back in highschool it just creeps me th fuck out thinking that im being played by some person who may or may not have sold his soul to live forever so that he can use peoplw who are new to the city. It seems completely possible but completely insane. Which is why today ill be digging even deeper. Im going to be visiting a man who claims to have not only met shad back in highschool but he is the one that gave him these,"magic curses or powers" or whatever.
>>
>>17893819
2/? But the magic powers i dont even really believe in or care abiut the thing that freaked me out the most is when shad was high on LSD he tried to bestow a power on to me that he claimed to have gotten from someone else a long time ago. He said,"i cant go on with these secrets anymore man my girlfriend needs me to quit this life and what km doing" so im like oh okay u wanna stop fucking around with illegal stuff? He said no i just have to get something off my chest.
>looks at me in the eyes
>"this is now something you have to deal with now, not me"
>closes his eyes
> starts chuckling and shit
>i start repeating no i refuse whatever ur trying to give me
>he just start laughing and saying its too late
>at this point im freaking the hell out but stayin cool ig
>he looks at me and says do you feel it?
>i genuinely looked for the feeling he was talking about and felt a heavy feeling in my gut that seriously didnt feel right
>i started becoming nervous thinking he was doing something wierd to me i didnt know what was happening either way he sounded scary and creepy and weird as fuck talking about all these powers and shit
>grab my keys and leave him there in his room frying balls on LSD

I continue to wonder...who is my best friend?
>>
What magical powers does he have?
>>
>>17893834
People have saaid he has the ability to summon (things? People? Not exactly sure) and that he is verrry very old. Im talking one to two generations older than myself. People with kids are claiming to have been fucked over by shad before he was even supposed to really be born. Ive wondered if these are just rumors. Most people just say stay away from shad when i talk to them and every time i ask them why they try to change the subject and get uncofmortable. There seems to he something about him alot of people know about but they refuse to discuss. The city we live in is large, but not HUGE. So its a small town feel with a big town feel all in one. Nothing like phoenix which is where i originate.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 604x604
>>
>>17893845
How old is he can you describe him?
>>
I think people are just mocking you for being a gullible retard, bro
>>
Stop using that picture of that Fucking nigger and that pizza

I hate that picture
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.