[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is a simulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
Do you remember your past life ?
>>
What function calls this qt4abj?
>>
>>17886398
I have flashes of Chicago in the 70's. Never been, but something about the city is hauntingly familiar.
>>
File: 45.jpg (295 KB, 726x1024) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
295 KB, 726x1024
I have these insanely vivid dreams and random flashes in my head of a small town somewhere during the year 1487, I remember names, faces, buildings, everything is so clear in my head

I was a mid 30s Catholic priest, I can't remember my own name but I remember helping to deliver milk to an old woman on a street called "Bradin" everything looked Victorian and the sky was a bright blue, my girlfriend wakes me up at least once a week from me talking in my sleep about this place, I sometimes fear I'm going to wake up in this place without a way home, and there are times where I find myself talking about it while I'm awake, like these vivid memories just flash into my head and I have to either get them on paper or tell someone about it.
>>
>>17886398
If I look hard enough (so much easier with drugs) I can see past faces/settings.
I was once a boxer and my boyfriend was Jimi Hendrix in his past life. I'm not sure about my most recent incarnation, I have been subconsciously avoiding looking and learning about myself.
>>
I was a seventeenth-century Northern European author. I was a Romantic who pondered why life came to be.
>>
Do you remember what you dreamed last night, or even five minutes ago?
>>
File: 1354182385150.png (60 KB, 1202x795) Image search: [Google]
1354182385150.png
60 KB, 1202x795
>>17886398
i ffind it hard to remember my current life, i'm slowly fading away
>>
I made a meditation and remembered a pale girl with black hair and a red coat in a museum. She was chased by some people that beat her to death. It was rather shocking, I woke from the meditation while crying.
>>
>>17886561
>something about the city is hauntingly familiar
>Never been
So how can you know it's hauntingly familiar?
>>
>>17886398
I WAS
>>
I was a Dinosaur grraawwr hehehe this game is fun
>>
>>55429104
It was the same, I just killed myself sooner.
Now I'm back to die again, again, and again, it is my punishment for a wasted life and suicide.
I will suffer, it repeats for eternity.
>>
Werewolf here. This past life and simulation stuff is just crappy roleplaying.

Please don't clutter up the board with your fictional reality and games.
>>
>>17886945
>>17886557
>>
I have constant deja vu. Does that count.
>>
>>17886398
No.
Save Games is for noobies.

I go for permadeath.
>>
Y'all are fucking nuts.
>>
>>17886398
>Do you remember your past life ?
Daily reminder that memories and imagination are essentialy the same in our minds and the only difference is our opinion on each one of them.
>>
Just waiting, over, over and over again, this time? Or next? Did we get everything right in preperation? Deja vu.. Did you get it right this time? Or wrong? You know you only remember it because you were meant to do something or did you just stand there and say "oh deja vu?"
>>
>>17886398
I'm of the opinion that if you look back far enough or forward far enough you'll see that everyone was everyone else at some point in the story.
>>
>>17886398
I remember when I was around 5 or so, I used to say to my parents "Did you know I used to be alive before this?", they laughed and said "Don't be silly", I think if my memory serves me correctly, I had memories of being alive in 1860's London, wearing a tweeds cap.
>>
No, but i have seen my future on many different occasions. There was no changing any of those times, even though i knew they where hapening there was literally nothing i could do to change the outcome. If there is anything i fear most in life is when our even if i ever get to see my own death i will have nothing to do but watch and wait.
Well it only happens when i sleep so if i don't sleep it won't happen right, just sucks that i happen to like sleeping.
>>
Not exactly but I'm pretty sure it ended before the 1950 decade. I have lots of memories that seem to be around 1890-1930, though I have no clue about my past life.
>>
>>17886945
did i wrote this post?
>>
Ok lets do this. Last life I lived was in the times of the witch hunts in France during the french revolution. I was a woman who was accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake in south east France. I wasnt actually a witch just a herb woman with common sense who pissed off the wrong people.
I can still remember the experience of being burnt alive like down to the smallest detail.

Before that I was a Buddhist monk who lived in the Himalayas. I remember that I enioyed the fuck out of myself and had a really good life dying of old age/enlightenment. My skull is supposedly still enshrined in the monastery. I was renowned for having an infectious and amazing laugh and allways smiling. I think this was around 1500 or so.
>>
Since kid I had a weird recurrence of being in a open deep blue space, like an huge aquarium, it felt warm and peaceful
>>
I am the one . My reason here is still unsure .
>>
>>17886398
Dunno, but for some weird reason when I visited Marakech last summer I knew my way around perfectly. Never been to Morrocco in my life before and I even instinctively found a Banu Hilal encampment when I rented a car to explore the surroundings.

But tbqh it was probably just luck and sth I read somewhere and don't remember.
>>
File: tumblr_mnliobVskZ1qct5eso1_1280.jpg (455 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnliobVskZ1qct5eso1_1280.jpg
455 KB, 640x480
So, if we supposedly reincarnate, there should be a stable number of people/spirits alive because people living now are reincarnations of other ones. If so, how many of people/spirits are there?
>>
>>17886644
>1487
>everything looked victorian
>>
There was a plague in the city. I escaped somewhere rural and later I committed suicide by cutting my wrists
>>
>>17886644
>The Victorian era of British history was the period of Queen Victoria's reign from 20 June 1837 until her death, on 22 January 1901
>1487
>Everything looked victorian
Yeah, you're a few hundred years off there.
>>
sometimes, not even during dreams this happens while I'm awake, I'll think that I'm dating this half Navajo/half Mexican girl who literally looks Vietnamese (brown skin, black hair, short, squinty eyes, relatively large tits), and it feels so real that I never once question it, like I even know her name and shit, and when I come home and am greeted by my white redhead gf it really trips me out.
>>
Test
>>
File: QuietEarth.jpg (48 KB, 840x464) Image search: [Google]
QuietEarth.jpg
48 KB, 840x464
For some years now I have been having recurring dream settings. Not recurring dreams, but recurring settings.

One is a skyscraper with impossible elevators. The elevators go sideways and diagonally, and sometimes can flip upside down if necessary, but without spilling the riders, who feel no distortion or gravity change at all. The skyscraper is white. It is connected to a huge vertical shopping mall and food court. In the cavernous atrium which joins all three spaces together there is a monument, upon the top of a pedestal, and at the apex of the pedestal sits a huge boulder made out of some unique, precious, and tektitic mineral. It is guarded by men with weapons at all times. I always die there, in an attempt to steal a fragment of the boulder.

Another is a beach resort, which resembles pic related, the ending of Quiet Earth. The resort building follows the rules of this universe, and it hosts a vastly long and broad restaurant lounge area with open air access to the beach, upholstered in red leather. The waves of the ocean are nearly vertical and move as if through Jello - slower than is possible here. I always get torn out of this place by waking up. I think I was someone idly well-off there.

The third is some kind of transit station, bigger than any airport or train station. Round. Carpeted and wood. Like the airport in Denmark, Copenhagen. But the mode of transport is neither air nor train. I never get to see what it is, because I am always involved in a chase in this setting. Not unlike 12 Monkeys, but its more of a stalk like chase than a footrace. I never know who is after me. Sometimes an escalator is involved. Other times a travel agent office. There is also a bank in the terminal.
>>
I visited an apple orchard as a school field trip when I was young and I had flashes of being a young white women in what seemed like pioneer type times and my paramour was black and he was lynched in front of me. I had always and still do get bottomless pit type of sad when I pass orchards. My family has roots in the south and they are all super racist but racism has always made me sad and angry from a very young age. I am married to a white man but he has big lips and plays the blues. We are soul mates and I am pretty sure he was black in a past life so I think I am with the same soul.
>>
>>17889365
As our population grows lower forms of life die. Perhaps some of those get upgraded to souls
>>
>>17889234

I thought burning witches was a rarity and they were more often drowned/beheaded?
>>
>>17889373
>>17889546

That's why it's so odd, the dates don't match up at all but it's crystal clear to me, I've started drawing the things I see.
>>
>>17889190

I know that feel. We have no control.
>>
>>17889781
>it's crystal clear to me
We call this "imagination". Congrats, you have mastered a skill that everyone on the planet has.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.