[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Introvert/Extrovert charts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x686
By looking at this chart, would I be an introvert or an extrovert? Or what percentages of each?

I will post aspects.
>>
Mars Conjunction Pluto Orb 3°40'
Uranus Conjunction Neptune Orb 3°45'
Venus Opposite MC Orb 0°40'
Sun Square Neptune Orb 2°20'
Venus Square AS Orb 5°08'
Moon Square Saturn Orb 5°10'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 6°05'
Jupiter Square Saturn Orb 6°33'
Uranus Square MC Orb 7°42'
Jupiter Trine AS Orb 2°34'
Sun Trine Moon Orb 3°56'
Mars Trine Saturn Orb 6°05'
Mars Sextile Uranus Orb 1°14'
Uranus Sextile Pluto Orb 2°26'
Mars Sextile Neptune Orb 2°31'
Saturn Sextile Neptune Orb 3°34'
Mercury Sextile AS Orb 5°04'
Mercury Sextile Pluto Orb 6°00'
Mercury Inconjunction MC Orb 0°44'
Moon Inconjunction Mars Orb 0°55'
Sun Inconjunction Saturn Orb 1°13'
Moon Inconjunction Neptune Orb 1°35'
Moon Inconjunction Uranus Orb 2°09'
Saturn SemiSquare MC Orb 0°01'
Moon SemiSquare AS Orb 0°41'
Jupiter SemiSquare Uranus Orb 1°06'
Venus SesquiQuadrate Saturn Orb 0°42'
Mercury SemiSextile Venus Orb 0°03'
Display Parameters
>>
>>17878478
I remember you.
I read your chart the other day,
I said that you might think your antisocial but actually you are social...

I understand your current post is slight different question...
Introversion vs extroversion, along with all those different psychological forms are subject to change.

There's a saying in astrology that the chart only predicts the personality of people who dont know astrology..
The point being that once you are aware of your own dispossition, you then have the power to change it.
You're a Libra (like me, remember)
In Esoteric astrology, it's said of Libras that the soul lesson in their current life is to balance the force of their Ares energy.
Implying that in a past life, Libras had issue with self-expression, either being too passive or too aggressive.

Regardless of what your natal chart predisposes you to (which i believed i answered for you last time),
The onus is ultimately on you to find your own balance between extro/introversion.
This is a lifelong practice.
>>
seems quite gregarious
>>
>>17878478
You're an introvert.
>>
>>17879099
In a way, I can be both whether I'm comfortable or not or if I'm in the mood. You can catch me in a group talking or catch me in one hardly talking at all and eventually leave the group. I can admit, after I found out about my sign and chart, I kind of changed.
>>
>>17878478
it's called outsider.
>>
You have such a pretty chart, mine's all crowded to one side and just blah.
>>
>>17879851
Thank you. (:
>>17879850
Come to think of it, I do feel like an outsider around people.
>>17879257
Maybe because the Air placements along with Mercury and Jupiter well aspecting to the ASC.
>>
I don't get this. Can someone explain? It seems really interesting
>>
>>17879922
What I posted is a birth chart, it can show you what's your personality and more.
Check out here to know what your chart is like: http://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php
>>
>>17879967
Thanks!
>>
planets in the top/southern hemisphere tend to express extroversion, and bottom/southern hemisphere express introversion. that's a generalization though - so grain of salt and all that

although your moon/rising sign are fairly significant so take that into account. your personality might be extroverted, seeking praise, while you might instinctual be plagued with endless ideas and notions of your own identity - an abundance of energy in Sagittarius/5th house might refer to a certain independent streak.

looks like you require a healthy balance. ultimately astrology is like religion - it only affects you as much as you let it. hopefully you use if for self betterment as opposed to pure self scrutiny.
>>
File: 1464807017419.jpg (625 KB, 1417x1410) Image search: [Google]
1464807017419.jpg
625 KB, 1417x1410
>>17880002
*instinctually
sorry. i'm a tad inebriated
>>
>>17880007
What about aspects?
>>
>>17879099
Are you still doing readings? I had to ask when I was born to get an accurate star chart, but I was watching the past few threads.
>>
Aren't you the charmer...I bet you whisper sweet nothings in your potential lovers ear...yes you do...not much pisses you off...but if someone crosses your friends...they no longer exist to you...btw...my condolences on being a libra...
>>
>>17881289
>Not much pisses me off
That's kind of an understatement. I can be sensitive. Even little things make me angry. I even remember the times when people hurt me and can get angry.
>Charmer
Idk about me being a charmer, I mean, I can say nice things, but I can be mean too. I guess I don't charm much, or Idk, at times I don't pay attention to myself.

The friends thing, yeah, I won't really associate with the person that fucked over a friend.
>>
File: newton fin de los tiempos.jpg (18 KB, 520x290) Image search: [Google]
newton fin de los tiempos.jpg
18 KB, 520x290
>>17880007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HroTxaZe0
>>
File: aqua.png (26 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
aqua.png
26 KB, 750x562
people have said Im an asshole and others said im one of their favorite people ever. been diagnosed as bipolar as a child and have ocd
>>
>>17881500
You're an ambitious person, your romantic life really, really sux...you've seen the inside of too many hospitals...you might want to look for a job in a hospital, it might actually benefit you...good luck
>>
File: 2457231573074.gif (17 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
2457231573074.gif
17 KB, 500x600
>>17879099
>>17883244
Who am I?
>>
>>17883244
ty
>>
>>17884381
If I can guess, you like to work, you have a big penis, you're very quiet, and probably like to travel.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 638x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 638x504
This is mine. Outside of the sun signs I have little knowledge of astrology. Any good books or websites to check out? I don't really understand what I'm looking at here
>>
>>17884932

You can check out Astrotheme.com, Cafe Astrology, Astromatrix,
and forums (some of the things they post might not be correct, but I like to read things from them) like Linda Goodman and Astrology Weekely. I reccomend you use Astrotheme's birth chart calculator or Astro.com's (From Astro, you can get more aspects).
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.