[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /x/ ever had any unusual events occur while they fall asleep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: il_fullxfull.819916130_azq6.jpg (61 KB, 800x730) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.819916130_azq6.jpg
61 KB, 800x730
Has /x/ ever had any unusual events occur while they fall asleep?

Last night, I was having a really nice dream when I realize that someone is touching my chest. I instantly woke up in a panic and saw an elf-like creature(?) It was~4 foot all in black wearing a pointy hat. When I realized what it was it began to vaporize through the door while looking back at me with a smile.

Pic related what the clothes looked like.

Does anyone know what this is? What it was doing?
>>
Sleep paralysis/sleep hallucination. I get such things happen to me too occasionally.
>>
>>17005541
I've had a similar occurrence, actually.. I've told this on another thread but it's dead so I'm going to re-post it.

>be me, 11/12 years old
>be sleeping on top bunk
>wake up
>get chills
>peek out through horizontal planks
>look into hallway
Hallway door is open, you can see a door to another room from the bed, and the other door has hooks for clothing.
>see movement
>oh shit, deep breathing
>look again
>see more clearly, a tiny creature
>creature is pulling clothing off door and stuffing it into a bag
>stare shocked at small thing
>unable to move
>it looks at me
>quickly push towards the other end of the bed, closest to the wall
>watch space between planks intensely
>too afraid to call for mom or dad
>don't remember falling asleep
>no one believes me (of course..)

I've had other strange things happen to me in that house, but have since moved. This new house is the same, unexplainable occupancies, etc. And I kind of hope it's just my imagination.. Also, I don't think the creature you saw is evil, because the one I saw never came back after I saw it, at least that I know of.
>>
>>17005541
close the windows and doors, and do a circle of salt around your bed and tell us more details about it, depending on what is really is, you might be able to kill it, otherwise, sorry bro
>>
>>17005666
What details do you want to know?

What is it that I saw?
>>
Talk with Fellow Dreamers in Dream General: >>17004574
>>
bump for info
>>
>>17005794
Bump I'm about to go to sleep now and I'm kinda afraid. Any advice?
>>
I realize now that this is basically meditation/sleep paralysis, but at the time I thought I had discovered something special.

When I was about 11-12 I had already developed insomnia due to being bullied at school, so there were many nights of me laying awake in bed trying to entertain myself. My mom wouldn't let me use the computer or watch tv that late.

Eventually I discovered that if I lay perfectly still for a long period of time my legs and arms would fall asleep and it felt kind of weird and cool.

So, after doing that, for some reason, I thought of focusing all my energy on breathing. I would breathe really heavy until I felt like I was about to pass out, then stop and let my breath resume naturally and pay attention to it.

Eventually I would go into a kind of trance and feel like I was falling/sinking into my bed. I would hear voices sometimes. Not speaking actual sentences, it would sound like I was in a crowded area and the voices of all the people talking around me kind of blended together.

Occasionally I would visually hallucinate, I remember one time were I saw that my room was filled with flying bugs/birds. They were literally everywhere. But none of them touched me until a bird decided to land on the foot of my bed and slowly move towards me. The closer he came to more worried and fearful I became. It ended up touching my hand and I couldn't take it anymore so I forced myself to stand up and try to shake off the hallucination. It ended up taking a while but eventually I stopped seeing them.
>>
File: 1436721967731.jpg (68 KB, 592x594) Image search: [Google]
1436721967731.jpg
68 KB, 592x594
I've been hearing a single, drawn out, static filled scream before falling asleep for several months now.

It doesn't even bother me anymore at this point. I just ignore it.
>>
File: 1420673700231.gif (389 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
1420673700231.gif
389 KB, 300x230
>>17007384
babby's first awakening

Fun fact : you can morph the bugs/birds into whatever you want them to be if you concentrate. If you're thinking about something really hard already chances are they'll show up as that instead of the bugs/birds. I accidentally turned this tall, lanky entity in the corner into a tranny airplane because I couldn't focus.
>>
File: 3187512467_d2dd1fe267.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3187512467_d2dd1fe267.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
I work overnights, roommate/gf works evenings. This means I'm asleep while she's at work. Once I remember hearing a lot of rustling around in the room next to mine, which wasn't an odd occurrence at the time (roof needed replaced, squirrels got in the attic and moved around a lot I guess). But then I woke up to the sound of my light switch turning off (sleeping with the lights off to begin with, of course) and in the split second I heard the switch right before I opened my eyes I could swear I saw it go from light to dark in my room behind my eyelids. Scary as fuck. Pic related is the type of switch I have so I feel like I definitely heard it.
>>
>>17007739
That's weird, I always hear that "click" a regular light switch makes and jump awake thinking somebody had turned it on. There's also normally a flash in my vision just as I wake which is probably what caused you to see light for a second.
>>
>be at camp as child
>camp is in like motel like building
>2 people per room
>50 stundents
>get room with my friend
>we go to sleep
>we wake up at 10 am
>ohshit.jpg
>we were supposed to be at courses 8am
>we go out of room
>search patrolls in hallways
>"where the HELL have you guys been?!"
>umm.. Sorry we did not wake up
>"why are you lying?"
>wot.jpg

So appearantly they had searches our room and we were not there at the morning. They called the police and everything tought we had run away. Had set up search patrols in woods and everything. Really the weirdest thing that ever has happened to me. Still to this day dont know wtf happened
>>
File: penetrator.png (63 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
penetrator.png
63 KB, 400x402
>>17005541
I had once, but the head was round, not egg-shape. You know what happened next?

The moment I opened my eye, I know something was not right. The round-head alien's hand was cold and wet. His eyes glowed, looking at my scarred face with great curiosity.

But as soon as he realized I was longer sleeping, he stopped touching my genital and hopped to the window. The alien molester son of a bitch thought he could get away this time. I jumped on my feet, gazing at him with fire burning through his pitiful courage.

The moment has come. As quick as I could, I punched the pink plastic button on the wall. A metal grill fell and shut down right in front of the alien, blocking his only way out, his only hope. There I stood with a giant dick in my hand. No, it was not a dick, but a bat. A pink penis-shape bat I got when I order Saint Row. He knew what was coming, thus, he screamed. It was all too late alien molester. It was time to pay. “Come to daddy!”, I licked my lip. The lust, oh my, the lust was unbearable...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.