[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to hunt a skinwalker/wendigo/spoopy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: Wendigovsinjun.jpg (511 KB, 1469x1600) Image search: [Google]
Wendigovsinjun.jpg
511 KB, 1469x1600
Got a group of 3 or 4 /k/ommandos that want to go hunt some cryptids innawoods this winter. There are many legends of the 'Lizard Man" where we live, but we want to attract a skinwalker or wendigo.

Would that be possible in the coastal southeast or no? If so, how would we go about hunting one?
>>
>Local News: Group of Assault Bros murder elderly native american
>>
File: IMG_3444.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3444.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>17880468
Ave, /k/ommando

Lizard men are out of my knowledge, but I can speak a little on Skinwalkers. They are supposedly evil demonic spirits and Native American n'shit. I imagine Native American rituals will have some effect summoning or expelling one. Hit YouTube and obscure forums, because I can't be assed to find it myself.

As for killing one, word in the hood is to use iron against demons and white ash/holy water, also salt works great too.

Regarding Runes, check the catalog for a rune thread.

I would not know if you would need to engrave the receiver or stock.

Assuming you won’t handload a shotgun, take your standard x54r and smear the projectile in white ash paste.

Or preferably file down the tip and make it HP, and embed the ash there.

Whether or not the paste will make it to the Wendigo or fall out in flight is unknown, but the effort is what counts. (The Wendigo will remember that while it's buttfucking you.)

Happy hunting
>>
File: wendigo.jpg (54 KB, 845x495) Image search: [Google]
wendigo.jpg
54 KB, 845x495
>>17880519
>The Wendigo will remember that while it's buttfucking you.

So am I more likely to encounter a wendigo than a skinwalker?
>>
Check out these threads in the catalog OP

>>17879280

>>17873424
>>
>>17880468
>Would that be possible in the coastal southeast or no?

If youre not in Canada at the very least youre too far south for wendigo
>>
>>17880506
Kekd
>>
File: Scandinavian NOPE.jpg (1011 KB, 2550x1218) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavian NOPE.jpg
1011 KB, 2550x1218
>>17880552
You're more likely to encounter a bear than either.
cant find my infograph on them>>17880563
>>
>>17880596
That pic means nothing, easily could have been any number of animals and tracks get distorted very fast and very easily in the snow considering it was dragging a warm corpse its likly just that.
>>
>>17880468
>hunting cryptids
Fuck's sake, dude.

For starters, most of them would probably require the same hunting equipment you might use for any other large, dangerous animals. But you need to acknowledge that many are said to have human intellect, and some may even try hunting you.

I've not studied skinwalkers or wendigos (beyond the wendigo being Cannibalism: The Monster) enough to give you specifics, and you'd have to ask about more to give me any examples for more.

As for Lizard Man... uh... beyond being stronger than your average human, I guess just the hunting advice I gave above. But I'm not a hunter, I prefer preventative measures over aggressive intrusion. Like any wild animal, most cryptids just require you to leave them the hell alone to not get hurt.
>>
>>17880468
skinwalkers are human, they'll die to anything a human would. Issue would be killing them before they curse you.
Wendigo pretty much just corpses reanimated by an evil spirit. You would probably be qble to destroy the body, though it would probably be difficult given it's size (wendigo increase in size for every person they eat) and the fact they are dead thus you'd have to destroy a large portion of the body rather than relying on a kill shot or blood loss. I don't think there is anything the spirit could do to you directly, as long as you don't succumb to cannibalism, but I bet it would have a serious grudge against you afterwards. Would be only a matter of time until you had another towering, flesh hungry corpse beating down your door.
>>
>>17880628
OP here. Ya I've heard stories about the lizard man totaling cars not too far from where I live. One of my friends has supposedly encountered him in the swamp duck hunting.

>>17880637
>mfw I live right next to huge national forest
>spoopys dont have to travel out of their habitat for revenge
>>
File: 1408922495121.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1408922495121.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>17880668
story
now

also op, get some firepower like pic related
>>
>>17880468

Suck its dick faggot
>>
File: 1466996659695.jpg (30 KB, 295x357) Image search: [Google]
1466996659695.jpg
30 KB, 295x357
>>17880681
I'm not great at greentext, but i'll try.

>late winter 2013
>friend goes wood duck hunting with a couple of buddys

If you don't know, wood ducks are found in black water swamps. As a bunch of poor kids with out a boat it's easy for us to walk into the waist deep waters rather then hunt the river (which requires a boat).

>friends first duck hunting so he's not used to walking in dark waters ridden with logs and such
>it's 4am and the dark isn't helping
>he gets tripped up and is now about 200 yards behind our buddies
>uneasy feeling as if he's being watched as he loses sight of his friends through the dense swamp
>shines head lamp towards something moving on 2 legs to his left
>he catches a glimpse of a gator tail and fast moving wake in the water
>there are no gators in winter
>spoopyglobalwarmingconfusedgator.gif
>friend hauls tripping into the water over and over again to the distant lights from his buddies flashlights
>he reaches them and tells them what he saw
>scared shitless until sun comes up and the hunt wasn't even that good

I don't go into the water without a buddy and loading my gun now.
>>
File: Skinwalker.png (68 KB, 928x958) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker.png
68 KB, 928x958
>>
>>17880759
Nice black hawk down pic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.