[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elisa Lam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (106 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
106 KB, 300x369
What really happened to her?

give me your theories /x/
>>
File: 1371603733660.gif (960 KB, 384x286) Image search: [Google]
1371603733660.gif
960 KB, 384x286
>>17876695
>bipolar, crazy bitch
>depressed, off her meds
>goes to shitty, shady ass hotel on Skid fucking Row
>freaks out because she's in a creepy place and off her meds
>flips out, thinks someone is following her
>goes to the roof
>it's unlocked because only lazy roody-poos and tacos work there
>climbs up to water tank
>????
>dies
>no one notices because only workers are aforementioned roody-poos and tacos
>the end

Read her autopsy reports, she was off her meds.
>>
>>17876704
I still don't get how she resealed herself in the water tank
>>
>>17876726
it wasnt sealed according to the testimony from the civil litigation
>>
>>17876735
where can i read that
>>
>LAM-ELISA test
>TB outbreak in local area at the same time as her death
>Dark Water

I don't know senpai but her death and all the coincidences surrounding it have always spooked the shit out of me.
>>
>>17876704
>and then locked the lock behind herself
>the lock on the outside
K
>>
Death is suspicious, but suicide is reasonable as well. Until more information comes out case is closed.
>>
>>17876726
>>17876750

>muh internet rumors are true

Nothing was locked. Look at the fucking place, it's a shit hole nestled in a shit hole neighborhood in a shit hole city in a shit hole state. The only reason people think the doors or whatever were locked is because they were supposed to be locked but that's obviously not true because some crazy bimbo got through them.

This case isn't creepy or paranormal and I'm legit tired of seeing it around. All signs point to her just wigging out and getting herself into trouble.
>>
>>17876695
Oh its this took again.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.