[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150920_111901.jpg (66 KB, 499x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150920_111901.jpg
66 KB, 499x473
Since I was 3, I saw differents tipes of ghosts and shadow people;but this year one of my ghost-friends start to have a strange obsession with me,saying that he wants me die to go with him,should have been scared?
>>
I think you might be schizophrenic.
>>
>>17870667
read into magick and learn how to protect yourself
never do anything they say if theyre clearly evil
>>
>>17870667
Dont be scared.
I think I know what his intentions are. They are not really bad but a bit selfish. Dont die. Get old. After that you can join him and you can do crazy stuff in the so called "afterlife" he will be there. Its not another place. Basically its everywhere and nowhere. Its another dimension. He cant harm you really. He can influence what you think by talking to you but thats it. Just because youre at this moment incarnated and doing the human quest doesnt mean his spooky astral neet life is somewhat superior. Quite the contrary. You do the heavy task. Earth is not a easy challenge for young souls as we are but its worth it. That ghost is doing neet life actually. No annoying physical problems. He just is his mind manifesting actually.

Hope I could clear stuff up a bit.
Rememner. Never evet be scared. And if youre scared check why and fix it slowly.

Best regards

PS: check tom campbell
>>
Nothing to be scared of. He just wants you to be with him as a friend but if he shows any sign of aggression then i highly recommend seeing a priest or exorcist. Preferably Catholic or Orthodox.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.