[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man did it. He really found the answer to the biggest question:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
This man did it. He really found the answer to the biggest question: Why do we exist?
>>
>>17860446
Anybody know his name? :) OP here
>>
File: snake2_1388468i.jpg (21 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
snake2_1388468i.jpg
21 KB, 620x400
>>17860446
>evolution exists (wew lad)
>consciousness is primary (not the result of physics)
>everything is basically just data
>this universe is a simulation to learn lessons so we can grow tje quality of our consciousness
>reincarnation is a thing

Cont.
>>
>>17860461
>past life migration and past life memories arent fake (100000 reported cases that were analyzed by many smart heads)

Why is it not science?
- why did the ppl not accept the idea that the earth is not a disc?
Because they just couldnt grasp it because they had no info to relate to such a idea
You understand the space today so a round earth is logical to you.

If this concept here would be understood, all the consequences like reincarnation, ghosts, mediation, miracles would make complete sense to everyone
>>
Tom Campbell, My Big TOE.

Bruce Lipton too.
>>
>>17860487
Youre a lucky one.
Some more names: eckhardt tolle, swedenburg, eben alexander

I read mbt and it changed everything for me!
Tom is my human god. Check out the newest fireside chat! :)
>>
>>17860499

I just started listening to those again last week.

I'm sure that his theory dovetails with the Mandela Effect. Just don't know how yet.
>>
>>17860461
so then, who are we exactly?
>>
>>17860461
>>17860469
Once more, in English this time.
>>
>>17860499

>eckhardt tolle

His version of "mindfullness" is simplified to the point of obscenity and is basically self-hypnodsis.

New Age garbage.
>>
>>17860535
Nice question anon.
Lets assume there is just potential bit no info (like a new hard drive)
How it splits up in billlions of segments (like a hard drive) because that way you can have more things interacting with each other which is more efficient.
Good.
Now those "cells" can have 2 states. 1 and 0. Like ALL digital data.
Now you take a piece of lets say 103738297 cells. And say that is one unit.
So the whole thing now consists of maaaaany units that consists of maaany cells. Whatever.
that unit now can store data. Evolution happens (standard evolution - trial and error) and at some point thos unit with all those 1s and 0s has data. This data could be the "programm/bios/firmware" and is your selfawareness/free will -> conscilusness.
Now you habe this consc. Which is you. But zero experience. -> fear fear fear because thats how it is. Randomness in your data leads to fear(ego) and experience leads to pattterns -> not random -> data. -> love.

This is a bit of a confusing rush but I just tried to sum up like 200 pages of logically explained correlations.

Just check toms work anon :}
>>
>>17860548
You are not wrong but his ideas are basically connected to the actual functions and problems of our consciousness. Hard to explain. But ye. Its not scientific but comf and interesting if you know the data thats comnected to that
>>
>>17860518
Please elaborate this thought :3
>>
>>17860567

I'm not against mindfulness in it of itself, or what Campbell is proposing. My Big Toe was in the original Green Pill reading list torrent compiled some 4 years ago.

I'm just saying, that if you want to integrate mindfulness into your life, pick a framework that's not being promoted thorugh fucking Oprah and coffee table books, man.

I mean, cmon.
>>
>>17860570

I've been keeping track of The Mandela Effect, as I call them timeline shifts, for about two years. In looking for a system that explains how it works, Tom's simulation theories seem to be a natural fit. I'm under the impression that soul traveling is the best explanation for the effect. It explains why everyone's memories seem consistent and rational, yet nearly all objective proof points towards a mental delusion!

:)
>>
>>17860446
>Why do we exist
That's literally a useless question. Nothing has an existential meaning or purpose, or else that purpose would need a purpose, etc etc indefinitely. Purpose is a concept relative to our lives here on Earth that we feel needs to apply to the whole universe. We're a walking coincidence living in a sea of space craziness
>>
>>17860650
Thanks, your post helped me piece together the nature of thought once and for all. Now I can watch people think more directly.
>>
New Age Pseudoscience: The Thread
>>
>>17860469
>Earth is a disc
Painful to hear people still saying this at this point
>>
File: you tried.jpg (23 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
23 KB, 500x475
>>17860560
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (475 KB, 1024x1241) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
475 KB, 1024x1241
why isn't there a open religion like this? sure some people will call it crazy or cult like, but that's how most religion's start. its obvious theirs a lot of people that believe this but we refuse to bring it to the mainstream where it can actually benefit us all
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464672153059.jpg (25 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464672153059.jpg
25 KB, 480x268
>>17860560
>>
>>17860560
I understand and l'm not even oId enough to be here >>17861517
>>17860723
>>
>>17860560
The fuck am I reading
>>
>>17860448
I'm guessing Max Res DeFault?
>>
>>17860560

so what happens when i take a shit? is that literally a garbage dump of useless data?
>>
>>17861801
You know what's even better? When you drink water that's been treated. Because they may scrub it for bacteria, but they sure don't scrub 'em for leftover memories. And water remembers.
>>
>>17860446
I think this guys name is Max Résdefault or Tom Campbell.
>>
>>17861801
OP here.
Yea... I see the confusion I created in this thread. To be honest it wasnt smart rolling it up that way. Also drunk last night like a real 4chan degenerate.

Tom Campbell puts it this way:
You are consciousnesd.
Actually all there is, is consc.
Like a computer programm
Thos consc. is getting data all the time (thos data is - what you feel, hear, see etc.)
Matter (3D world - everything) is actually quite like a computer game like WoW.
The character is you (the human being - you could call it avatar (vehicle for the consc.)
The actual comsc which is really you (not the character. You are the consc. - the guy behind the screen.
Only big difference? WoW was programmed.
This world happened through physics+evolutiom.
If you die. Your character dies. The guy behind the screen (the actual you wont die).
In WoW you run back to your corpse and revive. Well. We reincarnate. And there are millions of universes and inside every universe there are many habitated planets.
Earth is a school house for young souls. Thats why humans are full of fear and ego. Thats why we rape, kill, steal etc.
If you grow up by learning a lot you eventually level up to being a guide/guardian angel/arc angel (thats biblical talk - lets call them advanced players/admins)
And now the big question. Why all that? We dont know. We ARE consc. everything is basically build on data and consc. So we cant observe ourselves from outside. The fisch cant see the water he is swimming in.
Through courage, patience, love, experience you will find many more insights though. Keep playing. Keep growing. You are the rat in a maze but you are important! Everyone is, because he is part of the whole.
>>
>>17860461
>infinite suffering forever
Gross man.
>>
File: 1399758850891.jpg (45 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1399758850891.jpg
45 KB, 500x363
>>17861921
haha nice summary anon. Actually I see your point but you choose with free will where you go. Noone can force decisions on you really.
The ironic part is this loop of life we all do for hundrets of years.
>die
>yaay.pdf
>im a "soul" yea atheists were wrong
>life review
>spirit guys tell you how and why you fucked up in several situations
>you understand
>you chill and explore the larger consc. System
>you can to anything there
>getting boring like a computer game after a while
>feel the need to learn and evolve to become a higher spirit.
>reincarnate
>suffer AGAIN

BUT - that suffering is self inflicted. Bad attitude. Fixation on negativity. Ego and fear decisions.

To sum it up - the best way to learn is by failing. And yea. We humans fail a lot.

The cool part? Earth is a boost, a fast-track. Its not easy. You can suffer a lot. But its worth it. The eternal bliss will be the reward my friends.
>>
File: 1441725002603.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441725002603.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>17861841
No sir. Thats not true. Trolling?
>>
>>17860446
Tom campbell will be seen as a prophet and a pioneer in 200 years im sure. Hes ahead of his time.
>>
>>17861896
Angels aren't humans, and they're not just "really good and knowledgeable" humans either. They're something else entirely.

Humans do stupid inhumane shit, because for the majority of existence we were wild and beastly. We've only evolved our pre-frontal cortexes very recently, and the modern civilized world is an unnatural new mare. That's why lot's of people do immoral things.

>You are the rat in a maze but you are important!

Now you're getting somewhere. Think of it like this:

>Humans like/need to create good living conditions for other humans
>We use technology to do so
>We test some of our technology and knowledge on animals (lab rat testing)
>What we do on these rats, we'll learn from, and eventually apply to humans
>They are fucking rats
>But they are important to the rest of humanity
>Humans are the rats
>God is the tester
>Life is the lab
>What we learn for ourselves, what we do to help each other and grow, will help God
>How can we help God? Isn't he God? What good can we do to him?
>We're helping him to help us
>Help us spread good love and life across the multiverse
>>
>>17860499

Rupert Sheldrake too.
>>
>>17861800
Topkek
>>
>>17861896

so he's literally just repackaging Buddhist dogma?
>>
>>17860446
Looks like tom campbell <3
>>
Okay /x/, I had a secret suspicion this board was hiding its power level and the smartest 4chan users were actually on here. Riddle me this: if y'all are so brainy, why come you post on the spooky ghosts board? Why am I here with you, anyway?
>>
>>17860469
How would a flat earth explain reincarnation u twat?
>>
>>17865296

Because you keep seeing 11:11 and you want to know why.
>>
>>17865359

They're saying the opposite and wrote it poorly. People couldn't envision a round earth because they didn't have appropriate concepts of space and scale to describe it. Discursive boundaries and all that.
>>
>>17865364

I just want to know everything, it feels like.
>>
>>17863455

he encourages people to do their own research and describes the processes so they can experience these things for themselves. meditate, use binaural beats at first or whatever frequency you feel like, have a strong intent to grow up/learn.

he also says the above isnt strictly necessary. we're here to become more loving and harmonious with people and our environment - that's the really important thing.
>>
>>17865296
Because I have an interest in spooky ghosts. Also bigfoots.
>>
>>17860672
>not liking Pseudoscience
>being on /x/
pick one
>>
>>17861800
Lost
>>
>>17860446
This is basically what I've said for some time.
>We are data.
>In the physical, we experience time as linear
>because the physical is bound by the laws linear structure (created, ages, falls apart, rots)
>in death we become part of the whole.
>infinite data in all places, at all times.
>you go where you are drawn
>you choose to come back if you feel inclined
>what is interesting is why we come back
>(my theory) we are bringing data not in to the infinite, but to the physical
>we are attempting to create something that we already know exists when we become part of the infinite data
>we are engineering our own evolution.
Just a thought.
>>
>>17865814
Yea not bad. Actually thats quite correct. The problem with such a metaphysical talk is always the metaphors. We need to pack those rhoughts and relations into short sentences and its damn hard to express what you actually mean.

We are part of the whole.
We can become guides(also called guardian angels)
But we are not that evolved yet.
Everyone has someone watching over them and learning from that human too. Thats level 2 learning.

If you want you cam reincarnate as dog for example. Not a problem. Its easier but you wont make that much progress.
Human is a hard challenge and you grow faster because of the big decision space.
>>
>>17866312

I made up a theory of death to make it easier to deal with.

It comes pretty close to what you guys are stating. One might say that the literate way of 'being' is that you're God. But this is subjective.
>>
>>17860446
what is the differance if we exist and if we cease to exist = it the reason why we exist
>>
I figured this shit out 10 years ago. Good to see some people in the public eye. Life gets pretty interesting if you have a connection to your higher spirit, as it holds everything you have learned in all lives. I have noticed for me that my life has been in karmic stages each one past life karma. However im not allowed to see which past life im currently paying for.. until i learn the lessons.
>>
>>17860446

Time will shift as people start gaining awareness. Fate has been set, time will come.
>>
hey tom cambell u ever got layed, i bet when tom cums hes like "oh mah datastream" lmao and he calls his old ding dong his "Big TOE" and when the old lady is like "dont get ur datastream on my hair" he suck's down some viaggy to get his big toe crackin and says lemme gibe u some big TOE data stream up ur pooter hole baby lmao :D
>>
>>17860446
Sticky shit clung together in enough entropy-leaching patterns to produce self-observant forms of meta-sticky-shit.
What's so difficult about this concept?
>>
>>17860446
The question "Why do we exist" is inherently flawed, as it takes for granted certain conditions about reality that there is no reason to accept.

Any possible answer is of no use unless you can prove a source of purpose.
>>
File: ok.png (70 KB, 304x294) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
70 KB, 304x294
>>17860664
>>
>>17860804

There is, they're called scientists
>>
>>17867785

If scientists were the scientists they claim to be it would be an open religion...

...but it is full of shills...
>>
>>17867151
Ehm. Yea thats roughly how it started.
Consciousness developped awareness by trial and error and that is you and me and everyone.
Its all evolution.
You have potential. You take a lot of time. At some point something awesome is there. That awesome thing gets more awesome by learning. Thats why you are here.
Learning=getting rid of fear and ego
>>
>>17867112
Hey very young soul how is it?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (26 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
26 KB, 510x476
>>17867079
What???
>>
File: article_image_57.jpg (81 KB, 1280x917) Image search: [Google]
article_image_57.jpg
81 KB, 1280x917
>>17868323
No lad.
>>
>>17868441

Scientism as the normal ideological/pedagogical mode within the natural sciences is very harmful, I feel.
>>
>>17868475
I dont fully get what ur saying man but I feel that science is very good interesting and important BUT scientists are biased and not open minded or skeptical about their BELIEFS
And if you stand up and tell those scientists rational logically coherent things that wont fit their beliefs they discard it so they stay "serious"
Sometimes its dogma like religion
>>
>>17868475
It is antithetical to our very means.
>>
>>17868570

Yeah, exactly. There are so many folks who are so willfully ignorant of anything that isn't "science", and it gets really gross dealing with those kinds of people sometimes.

>>17868575

It really is, though. Breeding closemindedness into such a substantial portion of our future thinkers sends shivers down my spine.
>>
File: 1363081436403.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1363081436403.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>17860446
So basicaly he is repeating what has been said before and before.
Good. I gotta applaud him for atleast getting it but boy he sure took his time.
>>
>>17868596
>sends shivers down my spine
I consider it an all-out declaration of war, and I'm planning my response daily.
>>
>>17860693
But we'll never know until we see it. Since none of these niggas is astronauts we supposed to trust whatever they spill into books. Come on now senpai is it really that hard to believe those 12 people in Texas can put whatever they want into American schools? Not sayin I think the world flat but question everything and stay 'spicious
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.