[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else feel like theyve had precognitive dreams? like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
does anyone else feel like theyve had precognitive dreams? like i had this dream where i was looking at a drawing on tumblr (inb4 OP is faggot) two weeks ago. the drawing had faint orange lines and i was staring at them for a while. i was thinking "well what the hell are those f" and then i scrolled down and i thought "oh nevermind it was probably just erasings of the draft."
this just happened to me. the exact experience.
pic related its the drawing. source is darrencalvert on tumblr
>>
>>17861948
I don't, but I know a lot of people do. I'm not sure why it's so common, but it's not entirely rare.
>>
>>17861948
The longer I spend and the more I put into divination, the more I've noticed my dreams foretelling or being precognitive quite often.
>>
>>17861948
I don't know if this counts as precognitive (although I do have them occasionally)

I had a dream that was very vivid and was told to me in 4 nights.

1st night: the sky turned yellow and pinkish. blue celestial objects were in the sky.

2nd night: objects start to rain down on earth. all of them are very small but there are many.

3rd night: animals thought to be extinct start to reappear. i remember this dream the most out of all of them. almost all of the animals were flying lizards. also various toxic plant life started to appear. there were also giant insects.

4th night) the world was now flooded at a much higher level than it used to be.
>>
>>17861948
I've had around 2-3 major precognitive dreams in my life where I have accurately predicted an event that happens the next day. The times it has have been so startling that I have kept it to myself. Otherwise I will minor predictions. It's a little weird desu
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.