[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right Hand Path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: Grimoire of Armadel.jpg (98 KB, 623x800) Image search: [Google]
Grimoire of Armadel.jpg
98 KB, 623x800
So does anyone here have any experience with anything with a RHP affiliation? Angel's, Spirits, Benevolent demi urges like the Benevolent Basilisk? if so please post here and lets compile our experiences, rituals, ideas.

I ask that people literally wing/freestyle their own rituals and practice ideas that they think might sound good, for example I remember my first ritual (Needed a high paying job at 17) where I needed mint leaves and I didnt have any so I improvised.

I cleaned my room, showered, used incense, took out my rough draft book of shadows(wasnt calling it that back then but thats what it basically was) drew some things, create a rhyming spell with pictures and something correlating with my identity and my intent. Got a small black bowl that was red inside folded the paper to a square but before I did that I put mint toothpaste, incense, a penny and teared the folded paper in pieces and crushed it all together. Put it in my window and burned it all did a prayer in mind, out loud and in a whisper. and left it in my window and felt my minds focus change to the focus of the smoke and in a state of gnosis realised i transferred the energy to a different chemical,physical and possibly more characteristic. I then realised that reality was alive and started communicating to me through gnosis and me doing this action was me demonstrating and learning how to create a type of definition and alteration of definition to cover as much of my intent as I can with this process. Next went job hunting, left a furniture store where i filled an application random guy came up to me offered me a job 630 weekly plus commissions. Three Sixes were the numbers involved in that ritual I did, i was in disbelief but excited and the rest is history.

I feel like minded individuals should also meet together in
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
at specific times to create conglomerate rituals in order to empower them and us more and further our relationships.
>>
File: Cascading Angelic Inspiration.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1360) Image search: [Google]
Cascading Angelic Inspiration.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1360
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

This is a link to the work of other's that people tend to take seriously, I stress to not become indoctrinated by the works of others just use what resonates with you and always create your own rituals and practices.

For example when I would walk in public listening to music I literally get high listening to music so I would draw symbols in the air and on things to attract certain energies, I would also pull energies from other places and my emotions and infused them with my actions at times. I was communicated again being told iin a state of gnosis that this creates certain affiliations and opens certain portals so to say to certain energies and beings.
>>
File: 1454901268126.jpg (136 KB, 596x563) Image search: [Google]
1454901268126.jpg
136 KB, 596x563
>benevolent
>magic

No such thing. Read the Quran.
>>
>>17858502
right hands for pussies
>>
>RHP
This does not mean service to others or benevolence, nor is LHP inherently harmful or aggressive in any way. It's a philosophical distinction that denotes the locus of agency: LHP places the locus of identity in the individual, and RHP places the locus of identity in a higher power. If, for example, someone is set to die, a healing work to prevent that from happening could be conceived of as LHP.

>/div/ irc
The last time I went there, it was full of highschool-tier arguing, gossiping, and shitposting. You might want to choose a different ritual workspace.
>>
>>17858515
I piss on the Quran, habibi.
Biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever read and I read the old testament which was pretty much exactly as batshit crazy as the goatfucker bible.
>>
File: Untitled.png (673 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
673 KB, 1366x768
Here is a picture of an apparition that popped up during one of my musical rituals and offerings I would do.

What I do is not a joke.
>>
>>17858515
i bet youre a lgbt white muslim
>>
>>17858522
I worded it that way because people tend to turn the focus of self in to luciferian concepts. In the context I used it in it is to convey the concept of things not demonic.
>>
>>17858555
That picture is shit. YOU are a joke and should kill yourself.
>>
>>17858598
It was a laptop camera, I didnt have a camera with 1080p at the time.

You seem confrontational.

Namaste~
>>
>>17858603
It's grainy as shit. you couldn't even make out a regular person on that crap, much less a spirit. Why don't you stop roleplaying and do something with your life. Or just end it, preferably.
>>
>>17858609
What does a spirit look lie?

How would it manifest itself in our reality?

Are you not familiar with etheric shades?

Im posting proof? why would I role play? your equating me.
>>
>>17858502
>So does anyone here have any experience with anything with a RHP affiliation?

Nope. A balanced approach is most desirable in all things.
>>
>>17859060
>>17859060

Guess murder and charity go hand in hand.
>>
>>17859116

It's not hard to imagine multiple scenarios in which murder would be a charitable act.
>>
File: John_Dee_Ashmolean_224px.jpg (17 KB, 224x308) Image search: [Google]
John_Dee_Ashmolean_224px.jpg
17 KB, 224x308
>>17858508
>This is a link to the work of other's that people tend to take seriously
It's a link to a massive library of works on the occult, INCLUDING "Right Hand Path" works. They span hundreds (if not thousands) of years of magical tradition.
>I stress to not become indoctrinated by the works of others just use what resonates with you and always create your own rituals and practices.
"Ignore everybody and make it up as you go along" sounds like something a teenager who is new to the subject would say.

I'm very tempted to block your trip.
>>
>>17860189
>I'm very tempted to block your trip.

With advantage.
>>
>>17858587
That's a bizarrely specific thing to say. Do I remind you of someone you know, or something?
>>
>>17859147
This. I'm nearly contemplating killing myself in a supreme final act of charity.
>>
Dude, you don't even know what RHP means.
>>
>>17861413
This.
OP RHP is for dogmatic faggots. LHP, other than Satanic faggotry, is the best for personal freedom and growth.
>>
>>17861525
The liberation and modules of growth offered by Satanism is equal to the degree which other emanations of LHP religions posit, in some fashions even more so. It sounds like you've never really read anything composite on the whole history of antinomianism and its relation to philosophical/religious adversity, a theme extremely common within Satanic formations.
>>
>>17860189
fuck yea I mean its in a book and a bunch of people read it so Op must be wrong.

for fucks sake do people realize that the majority is either ignorant or biased, fuck their shit work always teach your self through your own divination less you become a victim of consensus and indoctrination. be your own authority and leader.
>>
File: 1453423892377s.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1453423892377s.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
>>17860189
The weak need to follow.

Magic and this school of study is not for the weak, the supernatural can not be fully comprehended by reading books that tell you to draw pictures and point in directions at certain times. There is so much more to this field. you forget that its not man who created the supernatural so people are only going to learn things from an angle of prejudice instead of learning for themselves. Take your dogmatic beliefs elsewhere.

The enslaved will be slaves.
The free will be free.

Namaste.
>>
>>17862005
Ive read all I need to read on the subject. The fact that people refer to certain fields in the left hand path as satanic or Lucifer simply give me insight in to their mindset and immaturity. I cannot take a demographic of people seriously who do not realize the connotations of things they indulge in regardless of how they try to spin whatever it is they claim.

Joy of satan and other gimmicks im not buying it.

Let love be love , freedom be freedom and trickery be trickery.

and let things that are Cesar be on to Cesar.
>>
File: _5_lilith_by_lanteria-d9hbjmk.jpg (81 KB, 854x936) Image search: [Google]
_5_lilith_by_lanteria-d9hbjmk.jpg
81 KB, 854x936
>>17862416
>all about the subject I need
I highly doubt it.
>do not realize the connotations of indulgence regardless of spin
(citation needed)
The problem with this claim is that often times the Satanic statements are viewed as a supposed absolute axiom. Many spiritualists believe in an anti-materialist, transcendent model; this stance alone discredits the idea of an unhinged consumption, not to mention actual components tend to discredit a pure LaVeyan model of ethics and activity.
>the fact that people refer to certain things as "satanic" gives me insight into their mindset and immaturity
It's usually a holier-than-thou stance and stale memes that arise as a criticism to Satanism, not an actual rebuttal of anything they really believe. That or a few mindless insults flimsily hurled cuz "Satan". Satanism is as much as an advocate for individual freedom as other LHP, in fact moreso than certain formations, particularly its Eastern cousins, and is a highly mature religious orientation, especially in later developed theoretical stages, such as the Star of Azazel.

However, since this is an RHP thread concerned with its own cohesive theoretics, I honestly don't care if you've rejected Satanism as having any validity. Continue on, as you say- I have said my peace.
>>
>>17863001
Literally post picture of a fucking demon with a bleeding heart.

Transcendence but cant transcend violent and the cliche definition of satanism
>>
Oh shit its a role playing thread

I am a dragon rawrrr
>>
>>17863021
>underrated post
>>
File: Namaah-Lilith-Raw.jpg (602 KB, 800x1114) Image search: [Google]
Namaah-Lilith-Raw.jpg
602 KB, 800x1114
>>17863008
>post a picture of a demon with a bleeding heart
Yes, Lilith is the Bloody Queen of the Dark Side of the Moon. Most pictures will depict her in some filthy, abominable, blasphemous manner that will continue to trigger you to no end.
>cliche definitions
A conceptual picture used to depict a particular entity isn't the same thing as an applied definition to the totality of a religion.

Satanism does explore violence, war, conflict; it is a religion that highly explores adversity in all its emanations. You cannot escape these crucial questions of social operation underneath Satanic discourse, especially given the lucid liberation of its members. Lex Talionis, scientific justice, dark empathy are but a few answers towards the concept of violence within Satanism.
>>
>>17863054
>Namaah-Lilith
Could you suck more dicks?
She one of the trees in Paradise son.
>>
File: 1446702956579.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446702956579.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>17862398
A lot of the shit you read is going to be wrong, sure, but so are you if you just assume you can do better without any understanding of the subject.

>>17862405
>The weak need to follow.
>The enslaved will be slaves.
>The free will be free.
And the foolish don't heed advice.

Only an idiot buys IKEA furniture then tries to build it without following instructions, or drives through unfamiliar places without reading a map.

If you don't know what you're doing or where you're going, you're fucking yourself over for nothing but your own hubris.

And if you just make it up as you go along, you're not a scholar or a practitioner, you're a roleplayer.

Although, if you want to get nitpicky about blazing your own path:
>>17858502
>used insence
>got a small black bowl
>state of gnosis
>Three Sixes
Sounds an awful lot like you're drawing from outside sources, Mr. Original.

(Still a roleplayer though.)
>>
>>17863576
By your definition the authors you have exonerated in your mind are role players.

But then again I guess im wrong in my approach because my work is not published.

Enjoy dogma.

>>17863054
Whatever you say buddy satan is the good guy its all about peace harmony and awareness.

Namaste.

>In case you need a "map" to know demons are bad and you might need some sort of protection against malevolent spirits draw the shapes as referenced in the books, only those shapes in the way the say it will work specifically.
>>
>>17865165
>By your definition the authors you have exonerated in your mind are role players.
Who says they were making it up as they go along? Most of them are either experts or citing experts. And again, I'm talking about learning and understanding so you have knowledge before doing.

Are you suggesting you have actually studied? Studied what, if not that which has come before? What have you, personally, achieved in your "work"?

It's not dogma, it's rationalism. I've seen nothing but pseudomysticism and vague bullshit from you.

>>17858555
This could be your dick for all we know.

You've provided nothing of value. Don't dismiss everything anyone else says, then insist that we should listen to you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.