[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost Animal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (7).jpg (3 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
3 KB, 289x174
Hey /x/ recently I had an experience and it's bothering me because I don't understand it.
(Picture Not Related)
Details:
Back in 2013 my 13 year old dog (his normal lifetime is 11yrs) ran away somehow. After a few days of tissues me and another family member had a dream on the same day and a similar description of our dog moving to the other side to tell us he was ok now. Now it's 2016 and I recently got a new dog, but a few days before I saw my old dog (while awake) curled up and looking at me, he looked happy and comfortable, then he walked away. I was stunned and couldn't go after him.

Was my dog seeing me for the last time to say something? Was he there to tell me it was about time I moved on? All responses are appreciated, thanks. I need closure for this.
>>
>>17854074
Strange to think of it.
>We lost our cat last year; his name was tiger.
>I didn't really feel bad; I didn't think about it that much.
>My mother and I were having dreams of our dead cat.
>I had a dream.
>>Someone in my dream (sounded like myself but no gender?)
>>The person in my dream told me that my cat didn't know he was dead, and that he is roaming in our house in the spirit world.
>> Later on, I got another dream of the same person telling me that he has finally gone to the afterlife.
>My mother just dreams of him being around.
Every once and a while, I get a dream of him, but I'm the only family member who can see him.
I believe that in both of our cases; our animals wanted to tell us something :)
>>
>>17854074
According to most mediums, organisms have a conscience just like the rest of us; spirits have the ability to control dreams.
>>
>>17854074
By the way, they also state that you can speak with them in the afterlife. :)
>>
Great to see I'm not alone on this.
>>
>>17854286
You are never alone! :)
>>
>>17854074
I have very real dreams about my dead cat visiting me and comforting me. It'd be nice to believe it's real.
>>
>>17854292

I think my dog knew he was going to die anyday. I wonder how a 13 year old chihuahua manages to escape a backyard with no exits besides a heavily blocked gate.
>>
>>17854309
>>17854309
I'm sorry for your loss OP.
>>
>>17854309
Some dogs (but cats do it more often) leave their home when they know they are about to die. Maybe is to avoid putting us through that pain?
My ex used to say that pets that died at your home stay there protecting you, and that pets that didn't die at home come to visit you sometimes. And that pets that don't know they died continue their daily life with you don't noticing it like >>17854235 said.
>>
>>17855199
>>17854309
>>17854235
Were your pets buried or cremated?
Do cremated pets/people have ghosts/an afterlife?
>>
>>17855199

They leave because it's instinct. Not slowing down the pack, etc.
>>
>>17855224
The dog ran off, his location is still not known. Never a chance to buried or cremated. All animals have souls, so why not an afterlife?
>>
so many feels
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.