[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Lucifer /x/ I already know his story, but why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: Lucifer.jpg (268 KB, 979x1210) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
268 KB, 979x1210
Redpill me on Lucifer /x/

I already know his story, but why is it such a small religion. Why is so much text and effort put out their against him. Is he actually dangerous or misunderstood?
>>
>>17847609
The real Lucifer wasn't a actual person/demon but rather a memory complex. It was brought in to help with our development because under 'God's' benevolent dictatorship we as humans lived in comfort without any pain so it heavily stunned our progression both physically and spiritually.

>Is he actually dangerous or misunderstood?
There are 'beings' that would resemble Lucifer but the actual memory complex isn't hostile, they're more of a neutral kind. Yes it is very dangerous to mess around with 'it'. Yes the complex is heavily misunderstood.

>Why is so much text and effort put out their against him
Many reasons actually, the main one is that this complex is still here and at large. They essentially made it so we HATE them, in a way hate makes them stronger. I however don't know much about this group other than the fact that they are causing most of the worlds problems in order for us to overcome them and how they sort of operate.
>>
>>17847609
From a biblical perspective, he's mentioned only in Isaiah in a small passage, and refers to a title given to Assyrian kings at the time. It was an attack on kingship, essentially, particularly on kings who claimed to be of divine descent, because at the time, the israelis had been conquered and the rabbis needed the people to get its shit together.
The story of the fall was composed under the influence of several similar motifs that were popular in world mythology - the fall of the proud son. Now, the equating of Lucifer to "Satan" was crafted out of a need for theologians to explain how people could be capable of evil if God was supposedly all-loving. What I personally believe happened at the time is that the story of the fall already existed before Lucifer was seen as the same character as Satan, and when it came the time to explain to people why evil was a thing, they just took the most appealing "shaitan" (adversary) character out of the Bible and said "this guy here is the one that's supposed to tempt us away from God".

Now, as for his "religion", there is not only "one" Luciferian tradition. You find certain worshippers who equate him to the Green Man of pagan tradition, as the Lord of the Land (because he's represented by the snake), you find worshippers who worship him on his light-bringer persona (as somebody who brings knowledge), others who like the rebel status he represents (which would be anathema in ancient times, as rebellion represented all-consuming chaos, not just "sticking it to the man"), in some gnostic sects the snake is actually an emissary of Sophia whose job is to wake up Eve in the garden of Eden.
>>
>>17847609
Can't really out source cuz I honestly don't remember, but I've read that in many ancient religions Lucifer is the evil rapresentation of Human kind.
In the christian story, some interpret Lucifer as the archangeal most loved by God and at the Same time doomed to fall because he was the one most kin to us humans
>>
>>17847703
(Same person)
I really like this approach beacuse it s one of the few Where God's pov is discussed
>>
File: 1447694351848s.jpg (7 KB, 149x200) Image search: [Google]
1447694351848s.jpg
7 KB, 149x200
>>17847663
>The real Lucifer wasn't a actual person/demon but rather a memory complex. It was brought in to help with our development because under 'God's' benevolent dictatorship we as humans lived in comfort without any pain so it heavily stunned our progression both physically and spiritually.

I posit that, with all due respect, this is baseless. Peace be with you.

>>17847609
>There are 'beings' that would resemble Lucifer but the actual memory complex isn't hostile, they're more of a neutral kind. Yes it is very dangerous to mess around with 'it'. Yes the complex is heavily misunderstood.

Again, with all due respect, where would this information be coming from? Peace be with you.

>>17847663
>Many reasons actually, the main one is that this complex is still here and at large. They essentially made it so we HATE them, in a way hate makes them stronger. I however don't know much about this group other than the fact that they are causing most of the worlds problems in order for us to overcome them and how they sort of operate.

I'm going to reiterate this statement in your words to better understand it.

You're sayin there are many reasons for the propaganda campaign against lucifer (the devil).
You're saying the main reason for the propaganda campaign is the "lucifer-complex's" very existence, which is some kind of ethereal unexplainable(?) entity.
You're saying that some sort of 'creators' made the "lucifer complex" ethereal-entity purposefully so that we (myself, yourself, and the people of 4chan) HATE 'them'.... Either the creators of the complex or the complex(s) itself? Also, that our hate makes them stronger... Either the creators of the complex or the complex itself.

The "group", that is the group of creators which created the "lucifer complex", is unknowable? Though, you do know that this same creator group (aliens?) are causing most of the world's problems to test us.... and this is how they operate.
>>
>>17847747
sorry, that second quote was supposed to be....

>>17847663
>>
Since this thread has been reposted so many times, I'm gonna tell you guys something i just heard in another thread.

You rejects reak of Canadians.
>>
>>17847663
You're saying that the Abrahamic concept of Lucifer is a "complex" created by these beings and implanted into our own minds which somehow has a connection to an exterior ethereal reality?

It was created under the supervision of God?

It was created because God's creation of eternal tranquility was bad for us?

The concept of "lucifer" is hostile, but this "memory complex" is not hostile, but rather unfortunately negative in a existential way?

To me this sounds, without being overly critical, like pure science fiction.
>>
>>17847703
Christianity doesn't necessarily say that lucifer was ever "most loved by God".

It says "he fell" from heaven, and that his sin was "pride".
>>
>>17847690
From a biblical perspective, lucifer is not only mentioned in Isaiah, but rather he is mentioned as the enemy of God and God's people all throughout the Bible.

here is the scripture from Isaiah:
(this is chapter 14, and it doesn't come up until verse 12)

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
>>
>>17847780
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
>>
>>17847780
>>17847787
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.

24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 281x179
>>17847690
Here is Chapter 13 of the book of Zechariah.

Written before Jesus came to Earth, the book states that God is telling the people that He would kill off all of the old gods (idols) lesser than Himself that people used to worship, so that by the time of the Messiah those gods would be dead and gone.

"saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land."

These are the gods (idols) which people used to worship such as the semitic spiritual entities called Baal or Dagon.

Zechariah 13 also contains a prophesy of Jesus, the Messiah in the first verse:

"1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness."
>>
>>17847806
Here is the whole chapter:

1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

(sorry, it appears the scripture may read that God will kill off the 'gods (idols) of the land' during the day of the Messiah, not before His day)
>>
>>17847806
>>17847809
>>17847809
>>17847806
Here is what Paul the Apostle teaches the Greeks about the pagan religions of Greece:

"Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."

He is basically saying that the delusions or the spirits that the pagan Greeks are worshiping are not "gods" but are devils. We are to infer he is referring to "devils" as spiritual beings who are in subjection to "The Devil."
>>
>>17847821
This is Christian teaching from the New Testament. I posit this to be the true teaching of God.
>>
File: jobc02.jpg (71 KB, 366x504) Image search: [Google]
jobc02.jpg
71 KB, 366x504
Of course, we also have the ultra-famous scripture of "Satan" from the enlightening book of Job. A singular 'character', as you can see here, he is an enemy of mankind. This is why the Christians referred to him as "the accuser":

"6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Job-Chapter-1/
>>
>>17847609
OP is one of those coy I-know-what-answer-I-want-why-don't-you-give-it-to-me? shitposts.

Blue pill is old lies, red pill is new lies...
>>
>>17847609
>Redpill me on Lucifer /x/

That's a quality start. Well done faggot. Also sage.
>>
File: 1257322501381.jpg (57 KB, 559x629) Image search: [Google]
1257322501381.jpg
57 KB, 559x629
>>17847609
If Satan is real, how can you trust anything you think you know about him? How do you know its not just another layer of the deceit?

How could you be so conceited to think that you've "figured out" the prince of all lies?
>>
>>17847609
the feminine principle, "severity" in the Kabbala. Also your Moon, your Monday, also known as Mary Magdalene for Christians and Isis in Khemet's time. The great spirit in charge of your body and residing in your tail bone energy center, also one of the 7 "lesser" Gods, depicted by the statue of liberty as the bearer of light (allegory for the Moon), known as Shakti and Saraswati in Hinduism/Buddhism/Taoism and so much more.
>Is he actually dangerous or misunderstood?
She is a caring mother
>>
>>17847663
Scientologist detected
>>
>>17847780
>lucifer is not only mentioned in Isaiah, but rather he is mentioned as the enemy of God and God's people all throughout the Bible.
No, he's not. Lucifer is actually a translation of the greek mistranslation of the original Hebrew heylel. What you're thinking of is the shaitan, and that's just a word for adversaries.

Also stop using the KJV, it's a really really bad translation.
>>
>>17847821
>>17847809
>failing so hard at bible study

Go back to catechism class, you really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17847663
This is the closest thing to the right answer. Forget all these other people who believe in humanoids flying in clouds.
>>
>>17847609

I'll "redpill" you just fine, because I can already tell you are a Lucifer shill by knowing more than enough to even phrase your questions the way you do.

The concept of Lucifer is known as the light bringer, and he essentially reflected part of God's glory AT ONE TIME. A being like no other CREATED, but for whatever reason the reflector thought he/it was the light itself, and got cast down. Anyways, whether this being exists as a singular entity or as more a multi being concept, a shit ton of spirits got tossed down from heaven to earth, and along the way got inverted from white to black on the universal spectrum. Some dumbass humans who currently control the system worship him as the system itself or as a reflection of the system or even as god while each of their own twisted power hungry journeys dilutes them further. A few other cool, but misguided folk worship or revere him just like you said: out of a misunderstanding or trying to project human emotions upon him/it.

For the last time, the true system isn't Lucifer, Lucifer is no more and every being that goes against the natural order is downgraded to Satan status (just like a warlock is an oath breaker to a coven anyone who goes against the true universal order is a Satan).

A lot of people mistake this "demiurge" as god, but then describe the dark nexus that feeds off of human suffering that is the heritage of Satan himself/itself not the divine. All the shit people hate in the world essentially came from Lucifer shitting all over himself/itself, and everyone.

If you are into magic you should natural respect the order of the universe, and so I don't know how any magician could actually be against god but at the same time so many people either knowingly defy the originator/divine siding with brat boy or think that brat boy is God.

If you respect nature, cool. If you think the idea of Lucifer is cool, I get it. Just don't be all trolling in your intent trying to promote for your cult.
>>
>>17847609
>Redpill me on Lucifer

It's a latin name in a hebrew religion.

Kind of like a plastic dick in prehistoric times.

Or like a vegan in a meat only restaurant.

Or a condon whose only function is to ensure std contraction AND pregnancy at the same time in a box of normal condoms.

So in short, it's a suspicious thing and we don't pay attention to it unless said to by a person who can demonstrate to be fully authorized by God with His power.

As for Satan, since a faggot came with the usual roleplay:

That's the name of our God and Saviour.
>>
>>17847609
Lucifer is itachi.

Try to get familiar with itachi's lore, its something similar.

Its a funny example but it's for laymens reason.
>>
>>17847763
>the Abrahamic concept of Lucifer
There is no Abrahamic concept of Lucifer. Our concept of Lucifer comes from Bible fanfic (Milton), and a translation error and gross misinterpretation of Isaiah 14:12.
>>
>>17847609
something from a story but it's a good concept

the devil/demons aren't evil entities from hell, nor is there a hell.

god's adversary is time and space, the rules he made this universe abide by.

let's say the rapture happened, now let's say you had a time machine and went back before the rapture.

wouldn't the reset the clock? you would then have limited control of god's power.

you bested him with is own laws of physics

of course this is probably bullshit but a fun little thing to think about
>>
>>17847609
Humanity never trusts the powerful guy. It's easier to be afraid and it's easier to record that fear than it is to record all the things he's silently done for you.
>>
I am mostly misunderstood.
>>
File: Ra.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Ra.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>17847663
You say he's a memory complex brought here to bring pain to our painless/comfortable world.

Are you referring to the Law of One/Ra Material, and Lucifer as a higher density social memory complex that saw no potential for polarization (thus no spiritual evolution) here on Earth and he sought to fix it by bringing that pain/potential for polarization?
>>
Its not small its actually the largest faith in the world, it just factioned off and goes by many names, mormonism, catholicism, islam etc..
>>
>>17848811
Kinda synchronizing with me here. I just had a thought about allowing polarization into reality not but ten minutes ago.
>>
>>17848846
in the Ra Material it mentions Yahweh, the Christian god, basically failing at his job of watching over/ruling Earth so he got ousted by higher authorities. Kinda like what you said also.
>>
>>17847663
How did you come to this conclusion? What material or beliefs led you to this conclusion?
>>
>>17847609
The snake of the false light is the final secret boss
He is the warden, you are the prisoner.
>>
>>17847663

There probably is no such entity as "Lucifer" (or Yahweh, or Marduk, Zeus, Krishna, Odin, etc). Deities, demons, spirits, fairies, devils,witches, honest politician, etc, likely don't exist.

I mean, c'mon, it all certainly sounds like horseshit.
>>
>>17848875
Except I was never ousted, there is no higher power above, and I didn't lapse in watching the world as far as I know. Everything's still spinning.
>>
>>17848272

People like to moosh a whole lot of disparate Bible stuff together to form this "Devil" they're so fucking fond of. He's like Bible Voltron.
>>
>>17847836

Speaking of Job...

https://youtu.be/55_mjpjktOA
https://youtu.be/mmAQ1fj_CZs
>>
His role is our accuser, tempter and the counter gravity which gives us free will in a sense. Without him we'd not ever be able to make that choice between good and evil actions.

This is all spelled out in the Bible. Seriously OP. Just read your Bible. Stop coming here.
>>
>>17849239
I'm going to add as a rider. This doesn't mean he is your friend or trustworthy. He isn't. He will destroy you and he is actively rebelling against God. He will entice people into destruction.
>>
Just wanted to say, as a pagan, fuck you christcucks and your demonization of anything that isn't your bloodthirsty war god.

You talk about other gods as if they are demons or devils, yet it is YOUR god who demanded a human sacrifice, and you all go on and on about the horrific torture and execution of an innocent man as "good news".

You're all fucking sick.
>>
>>17849245
>implying YHWH isn't the one with a track record of murder, genocide, and destruction
>implying YHWH isn't the one promising a nightmarish apocalypse

Why NOT rebel against an egotistical tyrant who promises death and pain to all regardless, and eternally so if you don't bow down to him like an obedient little bitch?
>>
>>17849239
No, it's not spelled out in the Bible. Fucking read your sources instead of believing popular christian mythology.

>>17849258
>>17849272
Edgy pagans who hate yahweh because the church is shit are just festering on ignorance. Stop repeating what your pagan friends tell you, and go fucking read the scriptures, the nag hammadi, and all the gospels of the early christians before oversimplifying shit.

Not saying YHWH is not a warmongering piece of demiurgic shit, but there's more to christianity than that and you're no better than any regular ignorant christian.
>>
>>17848386
Lucifer isn't the demiurge. He's a corruption of the titan Prometheus or whatever Prometheus was a corruption of.

The demiurge is the god (or if you want to elevate the word god to a power above its original meaning, angel) of creation and had only the best of intentions, but is limited by his own fickle nature.

Yahweh isn't the demiurge either, he is a god of war and judgement elevated above his station by the ignorant. He is at least a third generation god.

And then gnostics worked this all out and came to the wacky conclusion that the universe is evil and should be destroyed. Which is incorrect, the universe isn't inherently evil, it just includes subjective evil in it.
>>
>>17850814
>just read all these contradictory accounts none that were certifiably written by the alleged author

Even Muslims are better than you try have a quaran from very near Muhammad's life. Also please tell me what parts of the bible and beliefs are metaphorical and if they have always been considered so :^)

>Christianity
>not pagan
>Enjoy that neo platonism, Samhain and yule faggot
>>
File: Adam Eve and Noah.jpg (60 KB, 864x645) Image search: [Google]
Adam Eve and Noah.jpg
60 KB, 864x645
>>17851028
Really now. People will do anything to deny the truth of the Bible.
>>
>>17851003

I didn't say the demurring is god or satan, but one such definition of it by someone on here sounded exactly the darkness and not the divine which he touted. interesting perspectives.
>>
>>17851981

i just know a lot of people on here emntion the demiurge, and i was using a reference someone made that sounded exactly like the satan nexus but then they called it called. it was a meme on here recently, i believe. i am not a proponent of the terminology, but just incorporate various views to explain myself.
>>
>>17852003

mention*

called it god*

Man, I need a drink.
>>
>>17847747
>where would this information be coming from
My sources come from research, a few being the Ra Material and a few holy books, i say these because these are the most easy
sources to come by but they're easy to come by because they have been manipulated.

>You're sayin there are many reasons for the propaganda campaign against lucifer (the devil).

Yes.

>You're saying the main reason for the propaganda campaign is the "lucifer-complex's" very existence, which is some kind of ethereal unexplainable(?) entity.

Not entirely explainable to be more accurate.

>You're saying that some sort of 'creators' made the "lucifer complex" ethereal-entity purposefully so that we (myself, yourself, and the people of 4chan) HATE 'them'

Think of it like this, our hate towards them is their motivation to continue doing what they are doing.

>The "group", that is the group of creators which created the "lucifer complex", is unknowable?

They're composing our world. The lucifer group are the ones conducting it, the elite are the ones playing the instruments, the 'Elite' we know are just simple people playing the flute or people watching the orchestra.

>>17848133
Scientology is barking up the wrong tree thinking they know the truth and are basically exploiting this 'truth' for money.

>>17848811
Yes. However I don't take in all he said. Mainly because reading the material makes me feel that something isn't right. There are truths here and there but something just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>17847763
>It was created under the supervision of God?
Which god? There are so many logos that I lost count. If you're referring to Yawhew/Allah than no, they didn't create this group. This group came from a other place in attempt to complete their service to others.

>It was created because God's creation of eternal tranquility was bad for us?

Yes. would you really want to leave a place where you could have and do anything you want? Would you want to go through the struggle of finding enlightenment and give up all that? The complex was brought IN by 'God' to give them free will. Funny thing is God thought his creations loved him so much that adam and eve wouldn't disobey them no matter what lucifer said to them. Boy was he mad when he found out the truth.

>The concept of "lucifer" is hostile, but this "memory complex" is not hostile, but rather unfortunately negative in a existential way?

Mainstream concept of Lucifer depicts a Giant goat demon with red and the ability to do who the hell knows what. Before this Era humans would describe Lucifer as the concept of 'Evil' so they never really thought of a actual demon but rather a way to give definition to the word 'Evil' so yes its negative by our own perspective. The group itself doesn't want to be negative but its their job and they drive with a passion to help us overcome the barriers they put in our ways. They do this because they think it'll be beneficial for us and will continue to do so until we reach a negative polarity.

>To me this sounds, without being overly critical, like pure science fiction.
Its good to question everything and take in what you want and leave out what you don't like, its all a giant puzzle.

>>17848272
The King James bible is said to be the least-corrupted version published.

>>17848875
Yahweh accepted these higher authorities terms
but he didn't expect for his creations to disobey him thus making him a jealous god.
>>
Let's assume I know the real name of the devil.

How do I go about making a pact? I wish to be a qt young female that gets to enjoy lots of anal and vaginal and is rich as fuck.
>>
>>17852247
Wow, reading too much "hidden hand" anon.
>>
>>17852678
I've read his material and i have concluded that he is not an insider.
>>
>>17852572
>I wish to be a qt young female that gets to enjoy lots of anal and vaginal and is rich as fuck.

I already don't want to make a pact with you, Fuck off
>>
So Satan is actually working for God? Remember the part in the passion where Satan makes out with Jesus Satan should have been a female it would have been less gay
>>
Wanna know the truth nigga? There is no evil being fighting against god, it simply cannot exist. All angels and demons are "spiritual robots" or shells used by god to express his will. That is only if you believe in god. The Talmud says it all. As to what God is thats a whole other story.
>>
File: g1336015212684490019[1].jpg (47 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
g1336015212684490019[1].jpg
47 KB, 408x408
>>17847609
Protip: Lucifer doesn't exist. The Bible's just mythology as well. It's all nonsense. Might as well ask us to redpill you on Loki or Voldemort with the same follow-up questions.
>>
File: 514_400x400_NoPeel (1).jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
514_400x400_NoPeel (1).jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>17855701
>All angels and demons are "spiritual robots" or shells used by god to express his will

wow. fucking this. you are a genius.
>>
>>17847780
He doesn't actually appear as a character until Job, though, when the story's basically: "Yo, Big G-O-D, wassup? I bet that your buddy Job will curse your name if someone makes him miserable enough."
>Fuck it, I'm bored anyway, you have a bet. You can go fuck up his life and livelihood, but don't kill him. You owe me a few drinks if he doesn't curse me.
"It's ON, big man!"
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.