[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanting to make a horror movie about conspiracy theorists that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: GeckoBiggsTEXT700.jpg (183 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
GeckoBiggsTEXT700.jpg
183 KB, 700x394
Wanting to make a horror movie about conspiracy theorists that set out to murder people they think are reptilians. Anyone interested in knowing further or anyone that can provide information on people that believe in reptilians please join me in this discussion. P.S. I am not a reptilian believer
>>
>>17854095
This is actually a really good idea.
It's mostly deep south hillbillies and autistic /x/ shitposters who believe in reptilians

But I'd watch it.
>>
>>17854205
Cool thank you. I watched some "reptilian exposure" youtube vids and was rather disturbed by how serial killery some of the video makers sound when they have their TVs paused on some news woman's face, talking about "she isn't human" and I thought, "what if I were this woman and I stumbled upon this video. How frightened would I be? Especially when I see in the comments, hundreds of people agreeing with the man, that I am not human and need to be stopped. But then, I see a comment containing my address.
>>
>>17854095
That sounds cool, just don't make a twist ending where one of the people was actually a reptilian, that would be lame.
>>
File: buy buy buy.jpg (211 KB, 1576x1359) Image search: [Google]
buy buy buy.jpg
211 KB, 1576x1359
Anonymous is a reptilian.
>>
>>17854273

I am the reptile. Making this movie to scare people into thinking this fringe culture of conspiracy theorists is a legit threat to society. Take their guns before they start killing innocent people just because they sense a reptilian vibe.
>>
>>17854297
As a reptile whats stopping me from taking form of someone dangerous just to influence enough to change the world.
>>
>>17854338
big meaty cocks
>>
>>17854348
Frightening!
>>
>>17854338
What's stopping you? Idk. All you have to do, is say the right thing to the right people. Reptilian believers only get their facts from other reptilian youtube videos and ancient religions. So make a video exposing a piece of the reptilian agenda, using ancient religions to back yourself up. Christianity works, as it has reptilian themes in satan and revelations. These type of conspiracy theorists also worship the 2nd amendment. Throw something in the video about how the constitution was written by the illuminati and THEY want you to keep your guns, because you already have a reptilian brain. That's when you throw up a picture of the pineal gland and eye of horus. Then mention predictive programming and how illuminati advertise their existence and agenda in front of our faces with subliminal messaging. Tell the viewers that, this has been happening for so long that the human brain has been altered so much that the subliminal messaging has become less hidden, straight up obvious in fact. The fact that these types of theorists also believe the illuminati have to publicly display their future events symbolically and sometimes literally before carrying them out. Convince the viewer that his reptilian brain is deactivated since our primitive days. But through watching videos like these exposes pure, concentrated illuminati and reptilian data into theor more than accepting brain, after all, they look for these videos. Seeking the subliminal messaging subconsciously, to fuel their reptilian brain. Because once the reptilian brain absorbs enough data relating to its agenda, like a sleeper cell, it activates.
>>
>>17854411
I agree, there are youtubers out there that are very dangerous and without direction they are shooting in the dark.
>>
>>17854454
The right youtube video can trick these people into believing they've been activated, and they will set out to murder the people they claim are reptilians.
>>
>>17854474
Well isn't that lovely.

I guess we'll just have to make sure everyone see's that video and at the same time make everyone believe that we are all reptilians.
>>
>>17854484

Of all the reptilian videos I've seen and the comments I've read. Taking into account trolls. There maybe, in america, a few thousand people that believe the illuminati, several hundred really focus on reptilians, a few hundred are SEVERLY in deep with the bullshit. And a few dozen of them are amped to kill these reptilians. They typically exist on videos with titles like Satanic reptilian ww3 agenda. And variants of.
>>
>>17854529
Let the hunt begin!

Reptilians are naturals at disguise.

Lets put these assassins to the test shall we?
>>
Op as much as i hate to admit it I would actually buy the dvd for a movie like that
>>
>>17854095
The Purge?
>>
>>17854546

I already have a decent start to a screenplay for a movie based on this future youtube video. The video can be made tonight. It only needs to be between 10 and 20 mins long. Can upload it where these specific theorists will find it. And maybe nothing will come of it and maybe I'll get put on a watch list and maybe the right person will watch it, and maybe we'll see a bizarre shooting on the news, "no clear motive. Who was the shooter? According to his online activity, he believed the existence of a reptilian race infiltrating our planets most influential powers that be." But it'll be more like "mentally ill lone wolf shooter"
>>
>>17854095
Meth seems like something you should touch on.
>>
>>17854722

How so?
>>
>>17854095
David icke started the craze. His forums are full of batshit insane people too and a good source of lulz
>>
>>17854737
sounds like /x/
>>
>>17854262

This, instead have one of the killers trip balls and see one of them as reptilian, at least then you can have fun with showing how they are seen.
>>
>>17854095
I would watch the shit outta that.
Have you made films before?
>>
File: 3jMuskZ.png (465 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3jMuskZ.png
465 KB, 1024x768
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+brandon+corey+story

You mean this?
>>
fuckrf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWs-EmfID0
>>
>>17854874
It's a dream of mine. I've written screenplays, but nothing further
>>
>>17854886
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=posdw4zlzMI

Yes. This is clearly subliminal messaging for a mind so simple and impressionable. The music to alter mood, flashing screen and reptilian propaganda. People that believe this video, think they are resisting the illuminati, but have fallen right into their trap.
>>
>>17854095
idk. could have a house similar to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo
>>
>>17855042
You don't have to threaten me
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.