[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planetary Queries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: Planet¿.jpg (13 KB, 373x348) Image search: [Google]
Planet¿.jpg
13 KB, 373x348
Before we get into this, I just want to state that I understand the likelihood that this is some sort of deception which will ultimately come back to bite us in the ass.

Moving on, I have personally witnessed another planet or object in the direction of the Sun at sunset. It looked a lot like [pic related] and was visible for about 10 minutes even after the Sun went down.

I don't discount the possibility that this is some kind of atmospheric effect that we don't fully understand with the information we have available to us.

One thing I am certain of: What I saw was NOT a lens flare or a sun dog. I am well aware of these effects and what forms they can take. Another obvious reason I know it's not a lens-flare is along the lines that I witnessed the phenomenon myself with 3 other people and no cameras.

The 'planet' or (whatever it is) was so glaringly obvious that my companions wouldn't stop saying it was Mercury or Mars. It was quite annoying actually.

Anyway, you probably wont receive this well unless you've seen it for yourself. However, I'm here to tell you that I'm quite certain of this highly significant information which is being covered up.

(P.S. Either hoaxters or those who are concerned for our future have warned of a time when there would appear to be two Suns on the horizon. Just saying!)
>>
Just in case anyone gets this, I wanted to add that in my experience, the object was higher than the Sun. OP photo shows object around 4 o'clock position. When I viewed the object it was around the 2 o'clock position. That's why it was visible for about 10 minutes even after the Sun had set.

I cannot vouch for OP photo or 99% of the erroneous videos claiming to have caught something (too much fakery on YT meant to get people interested in this topic)... I would only be able to identify with about 1 percent of videos on this object and reconcile those rare instances with what I have personally seen.

If you mash these videos together, it's what I've seen. And it was in a city environment.

This video illustrates why we can't see it at any given time during the day... the sun is just too bright to see past. But when it sets, atmoshpere comes into play and we begin to see what's behind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eYc8bC2RrI

In THIS video, the object has it's own reflection on the water, as one might expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaybBOyDtxg
That's probably the closest to what I've seen.

Here's one from New York showing the same brightness problem as the above video from Brazil. But if you have patience or click through the video, you are rewarded with a view of the object.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NQi9n1bLQ

Here's one that shows 2 separate 'sunsets'... One of which takes place around 1816 hours... the other object sets around 18:58 hours. They both make the appropriate reflections on the water when almost setting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgBU_vrgCWI
>>
>>17849695
I've been noticing strange lens flares/sun dogs when there didn't use to be any. One night I saw 3 moons. Something weird is going on.
>>
>>17849760
Same poster: Either way do not be afraid of this. Space itself is a deception so for all we know it could be anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rw5-X8CNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TdNzdgqzHc
>>
>>17849769

Thank you. I am not 'afraid' of it. I think I might even have a general understanding of the matter.

However, in the long run this object and it's approach or visit will quite possibly be used as a tool of deception by the so-called elite.

As we are slaves to the media, the 'authorities' get to dictate the narrative and tell us all about what it is and what's happening.

If that ever happens, I expect a heap of lies.
>>
>>17849695
The entire idea of this mysterious Nibiru planet comes from a horribly inaccurate translation of sumerian tablets by a man name Sitchin. The actual tablets mention nothing like it. The sumerians only knew of 5 planets.

If there were a planet that had an orbit that came anywhere close to the inner solar system, the orbit of the inner planets would have been skewed and thrown off a LONG time ago.
>>
These will be interesting times for sure. The veil is breaking down. 'coincidences' are piling up at an alarming rate. and now these anomalies in the sky.
>>
>>17849806

I'm aware of that angle. Thanks for your lack of input. If you take the evidence ITT at face value and disregard Sitchin (who was never mentioned or invoked in any way), what are you left with?

Visible evidence I think overrules the need to bring outside opinions and translations into question.
>>
>>17849695
>I understand the likelihood that this is some sort of deception which will ultimately come back to bite us in the ass.
This. I like to think we all understand that here, but there are always the newfags. I don't know what to think of this yet, so I'll wait to see what others say.
>>
>>17849850

Yep. Just wanted to add that there's nothing as convincing as seeing it for yourself. Maybe I was lucky. Moreover, those who don't witness it in the same manner will eventually bear witness to the larger event. I expect that the reason for the cover-up is to spring some 'new' and forthcoming information on the public all at once, for maximum fear/panic generation.

Whatever it is, they have their fake explanation all lined up, along with whatever reactionary measures they will pretend to take.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mP6pcx7zo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkf0w4xpGCE
>>
What does this all mean?
>>
>>17849842
>If you take the evidence ITT at face value
I haven't seen much in terms of evidence for anything other than optical illusions. The atmosphere and air do weird things that can warp images. Look up fata morgana.

It's never stated outright, but heavily implied that this is supposed to be some kind of planet, is it not? If not, it's just atmospheric distortions or some other natural phenomenon.
>>
File: StalinOPFag.jpg (55 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
StalinOPFag.jpg
55 KB, 600x638
>>17849695
No brainer.
Notice that the buildings in the background are the same as the buildings in the foreground.
Interesting photoshop but still childish bullshit.
As always, thank you for shitposting on 4Chan
>>
>>17849971

It's a shame you can't wrap your head around this topic. Admittedly it's convoluted and there's a lot of disinfo out there.

I'm telling you that I've seen it myself and it's quite unmistakable.

All I'm saying is be aware of the reality of this situation and hopefully I can also provide a 'heads up' not be deceived by the accompanying mainstream bullshit narrative.
>>
>>17850050

You are an absolute fool. Look at the videos posted. The image is from google you mong. It's a generic bulllshit photo Get your head outta your ass.
>>
>>17850050

Dear diary: Another illiterate idiot left behind.
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17849695 >>17850067 >>17850075
Why should I bother watching the videos when OPs photo is BS
Video one - Lens flare
Video two - Cloud reflection of sun and lens flare
Video three - Cloud reflection of sun
Video four - Not going to waste 13 minutes of my life

Poor children
>>
>>17850059
I can wrap my head around the topic just fine. It's not convoluted at all. What "disinfo" are you even talking about?
>I'm telling you that I've seen it myself and it's quite unmistakable.
Do you not know how optical illusions work? Seeing a mirage in the desert doesn't make the oasis real.
>All I'm saying is be aware of the reality of this situation
Like I've said, the reality of the situation is that another planet moving through the inner solar system would have already disturbed the orbits of the other planets.
> I can also provide a 'heads up' not be deceived by the accompanying mainstream bullshit narrative.
So, you are being are just being contrarian? The theory of gravity is a mainstream narrative, is that bullshit too?
>>
>>17850118

Confirmed retard
>>
>>17850164

yes, the theory of gravity is bullshit

it's actually magnetism

maybe get off this vietnamese snake-wrangling forum and go do some learnin'
>>
>>17850118

>muh generic google image is BS

Ok. Disregard this information. It's not meant for you, I guess. Next time try not to show your retardation, entering a thread you have no interest in and pretending to debunk the posted vids.

All you're doing is convincing me that you've already made up your mind about this subject OR you are a troll trying to discourage others from learning something you don't understand.
>>
>>17850449
>yes, the theory of gravity is bullshit
>it's actually magnetism

OK, I can accept that... with some evidence.
>>
>>17850164

The rest of 2016 and 2017 are going to be very rough for you, Anon.

Not directly related to topics ITT, just wanted to give you a much needed warning.
>>
>>17850494
>implying you can predict the future
sure, kid. keep playing pretend.
>>
>>17850118
>>17850164

OH MY...! You cannot be this dumb. Can you?
>>
>>17850507
I'm the second guy you replied to. Nice ad hom. Mind explaining why you think I'm dumb? How is it dumb to ask for evidence?
>>
>>17850118
Scared to believe anything outside of your little pre conceived bubble of "truth" and what you know? Does it frighten you to know how uncontrollable, spontaneous, and just random the universe/life is? I always get that vibe from people like you, as if you would just go into the fetal position basically if what you had already been taught as "true", or things you thought were impossible actually weren't at all.. and you had to basically fend for yourself, and understand that this world is absolute chaos 24/7, and you are powerless most of the time.. that's how I think most closed minded people think. Am I close?
>>
>>17850529
not him, but
>can't provide evidence to support his own claim
>reacts to simple and plausible explanations with all that ad hom and irrelevant ranting
If your side has any merit, then there should be more evidence to support it, and you should be able to explain it in a logical, rational way. Why don't you try that instead of pulling a bitch fit?
>>
I like where this thread is going.

I'm following the whole nibiru thing or whatever it gets called for a while and I'm still skeptical about this and see what time is bringing

Now I'm looking for someone who can explain me the part in this video right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWvRqKfes_I&feature=share

Beginning @10mins what kind of sorcery is that shit ?!
>>
>>17850574

Not him but...

I think OP was just trying to bring attention to the seriousness of the issue at hand famalam

When you start debating specific points with specific people (trolls?) everyone on this board apparently turns into a nitpicking retard desu
>>
>>17850671
>I think OP was just trying to bring attention to the seriousness of the issue at hand
What issue? It's something easily explained by fata morgana.
>>
>>17850591

>What kind of sorcery

The fake kind. Please remove your video as it is fake nonsense disinformation which is purposely muddying the waters.
>>
>>17850687

Lol you can't be serious
>>
>>17850710
It's a well understood natural phenomenon that people see all the time. What else would it be?
>>
>>17850721

So what's this? The guy even uses the lens flares to point at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAoFo48vQU&app=desktop

Just curious what you think.
>>
It's there. Look up. Sunrise noon sunset. What direction is the sun rising from? Setting? Northeast and Northwest, respectively. Explain that. Optical illusion? Conspiracy theory? Disinformation? No. None of those. It's real it's there. Look up.
>>
File: tin_foil_hat.gif (16 KB, 240x330) Image search: [Google]
tin_foil_hat.gif
16 KB, 240x330
>>17849695
Obligatory image for this thread

Please, take away your schizophrenic thing about "fuck you and your world" to /b/
>>
>>17849695
This is all i've come up so far. pic related.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Cross_of_Hendaye - Master Alchemist Fulcanelli's interpretation of the cross at hendaye

"Our star is single and yet it is double. Know how to distinguish its true
imprint from its image and you will observe that it shines with more intensity in the light of day than in the darkness of night" http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/fulcanelli_mysterecathedrales.pdf (this book also has a whole chapter based on the cross at hendaye. very worth reading that one chapter, at least.)
>>
Sounds like Venus.
>>
>>17850747
If it were some sort of celestial body then other people would have witnessed, observed it, and tracked it. You really think celestial bodies come and go the way lens flares do?
>>
>>17851433
"It's just a lens flare o_________________o"

"me blast hispanic music now. me drink corona light"
>>
>>17851433

I'm positive it's a celestial body. Just a matter of if/when it gets closer or interests with us/earth in some way.

I'm well aware of lens flares and sun dogs. That's not what this is. It's either deception of some kind or a legitimate concern.
>>
>>17851497

Interacts *

F'n autocorrelation <- kek
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 200x200
>>17851467
>"me blast hispanic music now. me drink corona light"
Use "I" in these instances and not "me".
You must learn to use subject pronouns.
>>
>>17850118
>>17850164
This

It's literally just swamp gas and weather balloons. Duh.
>>
and AND its a lens flare you can SEE with YOUR OWN EYES!!!!!!
>>
>>17851497
>I'm positive that it's a celestial body.

Which can easily be seen by anybody during daylight?

Then it must be awfully easy to get proof of besides shitty photos of lens flare.
>>
>>17851497
Then how do you explain the still stable orbits of the inner planets? even if it was something coming into the system for the first time, it would have already had observable effects on the other planets and their orbits as well.

why the hell is basic gravity being ignored here?
>>
>>17851543
FATA MORGANA, learn how a fucking mirage works you uneducated pleb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)
>>
>>17851846

>Photos of lens flares
>Not a single photo provided

Wew lad
>>
>>17852228

Confirmed retard
>>
>>17852785
lens flares are not celestial bodies, anon.
>>
>>17852221
>why the hell is basic gravity being ignored here?

/x/ thinks that gravity is a NASA lie. To get more funding.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.