[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reconditioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: brain3.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
brain3.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
does anyone into the occult or alternative psychology know of any methods to partially or completely reconfigure the brain? im talking a complete personality overhaul that allows you to remake your mental sets from the ground up.
>>
>>17842014
99% impossible. It is possible to rewire certain aspects and traits of yourself but most of it is too ingrained, most of it after age 12. I've tried extremely hard, using every holistic, occult, or alternative method out there and I always fell back into the old ways, to an extent. It's also extremely traumatic and the body cannot handle that much trauma without severe brain damage. I am convinced I shorted out synapses with what I was doing to rewire myself. Never doing it again. It's taken years to get a sense of normalcy again. Leave it alone. Change parts of yourself, but rewiring yourself to change you personality from the ground up, dangerous and nearly impossible. Don't recommend it
>>
>>17842014
Pavlovian conditioning maybe? Treat yourself everytime you do something desirable
>>
>>17842014
ego death through meditation would be the safest route.

ego death through drugs such as LSD would be the faster way, but you might fuck up your bran a little bit. Also it's hard to get good LSD now a days, It's often lazed with meth to get people hooked and make money. I recommend the first, former, safer route.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>17842014
If anybody knows, it's this guy:
Temple of Set founder and 22 year Army PsyOps Veteran, LtCol Michael Aquino
>>
>>17842014
The faster a change you want, and the bigger the change you want, the more we have to break on the way.
You can probably switch which gender someone's attracted to in under a year in theory, but they'll be just about retarded from all the emotional trauma you subjected them to.
>>
>>17842062
Those eyebrows
>>
>>17842014
If you actually care, listen.

You can use language (organized symbolic information) to shape your mind in any way you choose; the key is that you simply need to use words to summon ideas and make changes.

ex.) I want to begin to change my life in a single day. If I envision that this is even possible, then I can think about what that might look like. It might involve making explicit goal statements about what you want to accomplish, then breaking these goals down into smaller chunks that you can integrate into your daily life. Then, think about what kind of thoughts and practices will lead you to the accomplishment of your goals.

I hope this helps. The key is to be patient, be persistent, and use your words to create new realities. All you have to do is accept the truth honestly, and you will be surprised what kind of power you can give to yourself and others in a short period of time.

God bless.
>>
>>17842062
>>17842569
I know I was like,
>If this bitch ain't a super villain in his off time, then everyone's the good guys.
>>
>>17842014
Start lifting, watch sales tactics videos and join some organization with a lot of public speaking, robot.
>>
It is possible through trance, and is in fact the subject of the metaphorical alchemers stone (which can turn anything into anything else)

The easiest way is to apply an external pressure (get some Tyler Durden type to yell at you all day each day and scare the shit out of you, and your personality will change)

However, you cannot become anything you want.
You are limited by what you originally and basically are, and the resources you have to change yourself.

I think you are a bit childish. Anyone who wants to change usually does so, due to a kick up the butt or major life upheaval.
It takes ENERGY IN = ENERGY OUT
and you want something for nothing.
If you really want to change completely, be more serious about your situation (i.e. don't throw out everything, because that's what you have to work with!)
>>
File: j0434135.jpg (396 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
j0434135.jpg
396 KB, 801x1200
>>17842028
also this. Once you're set in your ways, it takes hella lot of energy to change it.

Still, I pray for you (or maybe DOUBLE KARATE CHOP YOU)
>>
mkultra explored this and managed to install new personalities, but i doubt you could get rid of the old one.
>>
File: lsd_3d.jpg (30 KB, 417x576) Image search: [Google]
lsd_3d.jpg
30 KB, 417x576
>>
Well with actual methods we can erase and implant memories, which can be used as a stepping stone to "recondition" somebody's personality.

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-figured-out-how-to-to-erase-your-painful-memories&ved=0ahUKEwjUoKz7kcDNAhWMOiYKHbh3AXAQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNHzgZkCf2rNR1TtBQ9NkB3Cpa3zHw

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/meet-two-scientists-who-implanted-false-memory-mouse-180953045/&ved=0ahUKEwjRpMS6ksDNAhUFZCYKHei0ADUQFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNFG_OOnCZ9QtUi6CL4C33hNYIDnVA
>>
>>17842960
ffs you can't erase memories. It basically amounts to denial.
You can't cover the symptom and say the disease is gone.
>>
>>17842969
1) You obviously didn't even attempt to read the article, so fuck off

2) Actual unbroken links:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-figured-out-how-to-to-erase-your-painful-memories&ved=0ahUKEwjdwODMlMDNAhURfiYKHR_fCVsQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNHzgZkCf2rNR1TtBQ9NkB3Cpa3zHw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/meet-two-scientists-who-implanted-false-memory-mouse-180953045/&ved=0ahUKEwjZ1qyplcDNAhUG6CYKHT4QCb4QFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNFG_OOnCZ9QtUi6CL4C33hNYIDnVA
>>
I 1nse trained my poopys to do donuts when I flushed them down my pooperdooper lol
>>
>>17842014

Try shooting yourself in the head
>>
>>17842014
Begin noticing numerical patterns. Start counting people's blinks, coughs, laughs and other instances as signs of language. Associate transition meaning between occurrences of numbers like the feeling of a melody in music.

Begin using your expressions as tools to influence people using your interpretation of psychological number systems. Project positive vibrations.

Subtle number pattern projections grow to influence more people becoming social.

*Knock* *Knock*
>>
>>17843064
Start talking to people indirectly and having more than one conversation at once in public places.

Start noticing how other peoples reactions to each other can also be reactions to your inner most thoughts and emotions.

Believe that people already know what your thinking and counter their hidden interpretation with your reaction to their thoughts.
>>
>>17843081
lol. especially the last one.
seems like you know everything apart from yourself.
>>
>>17843085
Sociopathology is a one way street.

I'm gaining everyone and losing everything.
>>
>>17843106
you will lose more than everything, and gain no more than one.
>>
>>17843116
Until that one becomes none and we're letting computers decide whether or not there is a God.
>>
>>17843125
you sound like a computer.
>>
>>17843128

You sound like a faggot
>>
>>17843128
It's not that humans are trying to make technology more like them... It is that technology is trying to make humans more like it!
>>
>>17843131
no u
>>
Drink orange soda.
>>
Magic mushrooms create neurogenesis and reconfigure neural pathways

Nootropics increase focus

Not sure apart from that. Could do a serious trip on Ayhuasca but be prepared.... it could bring you to the brink of ego death and show you that 'I am' is truly nothing, before trying to consume you into the whole.
>>
>>17842014
LSD and 25i nigga.
>>
>>17842991
> thread about "reconditioning" a person's mind
> posts actual ways to change a person's personality
> gets ignored
> muh acid

Why did I return? God I hate you roleplaying queerfuckers.
>>
>>17843511
literally every single post offering a suggestion has been ignored bar one from a schizo. get over yerself.
>>
>>17842014
Hypnosis.

>>17842028
Neuroplasticity is a thing.

>>17842035
Or CBT.

>>17842042
>ego death
The mark of someone who has no clue.

>>17842549
>The faster a change you want, and the bigger the change you want, the more we have to break on the way.

You'd be surprised to know that's not the case.

>You can probably switch which gender someone's attracted to in under a year in theory, but they'll be just about retarded from all the emotional trauma you subjected them to.

I can do that in an hour or three. A year is fucking overkill.

>>17842716
Bullshit.

>>17842960
We can do both of those using hypnosis. Takes a bit, but is also cheaper.

>>17842969
Erasing memories (destroying neural structures) is a thing. Forcing memories to remain unconscious is another.

>>17843064
Paranoia inbound.
>>
>>17843849
Cbt lol
>>
Wouldn't want to change my personality I like it too much hell its interested in all the things I am

Maybe a few tweaks here and there

Tbh I think a lot would be sorted if my goals I am working towards become very successful
>>
>>17842014
There is a away to reset all physical trauma, which, in some cases, can also be the key to solving mental problem.
It's a very simple and quick operation, much like a simpler EEG.
It s in development in Italy, tell me If you wish to know more
>>
>>17843947
I'm not OP but I'm interested.

No one brought up EMDR?
>>
>>17842028
There's a reason that in order to brainwash someone you need to get him away from familiar surroundings and people he knows.

Personalities are ingrained within memories, dissociating from familiar ground is the most viable way to overthrow a previous personality otherwise you'll be stumbling back into habit and make a lot more effort.
>>
>>17842014

Visualize your new self, ask your self - WHO am I now that I am this, have this?

Suspend reason for a few minutes, and close your eyes, imagine that now your life is as you want it, most importantly - imagine yourself as you want yourself to be, because those two are related.

Explore the feelings and thoughts and FOCUS on how you see yourself, now that you're living the life and being the one you want to be.

From that extrapolate statements about your new self (descriptions)

Make a voice recording of describing your new self in this manner - ''You are confident. You are now a new man. You now work xy. Your body is xy, You have xy, You can always xy.''

Repeat every statement 10 times, you can copy it in audacity, no need to say it 10 times.

Listen to the recording every day, two times, before sleep (in bed) and after waking up. If you fall asleep while listening its very good.

Bonus if you listen to it while driving (be safe) or while doing housework.

This reprograms your habitual mind, and since most of our actions come from subconscious, you will be surprised by your new behavior since it wont be entirely conscious. Just accept it.

All you do is listen to the recording (not at all actively focusing on the words) but earnestly every day.

Try it and see for yourself. Be sure to relax during the day, except listening the tape, you dont have to do anything.
It all happens automatically.
>>
>>17847278
I might add, you better build from goal backwards, since all your inner mechanisms adapt so you always achieve equilibrium between your fears and desires.

If you start with your ideal self, just describe that self, and little mechanisms will organize into a new formation of behavior.

Going from ground up is a task for subconscious mind, and it does it after you give it blueprint of the new goal.
>>
>>17842014
Read the Bible. Study it.
>>
>>17843962
Tell us more
>>
the same pattern applies here
how hard is it to figure out>
>>
>>17847382
I can't recall the name by memory, I'll be home in a few days.
Anyway, it's a very simple proces (50€ for the first treatment, lasts 20 seconds) which consiste in an electic signal being sento to your braing starting from your ear with a taser-like tool.

Basically you are telling your brain to look at your muscles and their trauma and modify itself accordingly.

I had a leg shorter than the other (2 cm), after the treatment I was a perfect human being on that point, the only side damage was some dizzyness for half an hour
>>
>>17847674
And yes, I did think it was magic too at the time.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.