[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E.A. Koetting - Become a Living God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
Hey /x/, I wanted to see what some of 4chan's sages thought of E.A. Koetting.

Background:

E.A. Koetting is a man that attempts to teach people on how to "Become A Living God" Essentially this means that he shows people how to Evoke (bring within) spirits, demons, and multi-dimensional beings.

E.A. experimented with the occult from a young age, and then after making a pact with several demons, evoked the being known as Lucifer. Lucifer began to show Koetting how to master diabolatry. One day, Lucifer told Koetting that he needed to get rid of his computer in order to continue to practice evocation and the left hand path. He refused, and the next day he found his computer broken. He took his computer to a repair place and they said that everything with the computer seems to be working, but for some reason it won't turn on. Following that, Koetting was told by Lucifer that he needed to give up his car. Koetting remembered what happened to his computer, and one day he was driving - being very careful - and he was traveling down the road very quickly. He saw an old man in a car pull out in front of him, and just as he served out of the way, he saw the man's face glazed over, you could say possessed, and the man drove his car right into his and totaled it.

Koetting then decided that he should follow what this being said and submit to him. Lucifer said "good, then the next thing that you must do is go to Las Vegas". Koetting said that he didn't have the money or a way to do it, but Lucifer said "I will make a way" and so the next day Koetting's sister who happened to live in Las Vegas told him that she had a crazy idea about them moving together to Las Vegas. Soon they were there and Koetting was reading Tarot and practicing ritual magick professionally. Lucifer would often come during this time and tell Koetting what spirits to work with and how to excel in his magick.

Lucifer came to Koetting again and told him that he needed to go to a certain building...
>>
Lucifer told him that he needed to go to this building and read tarot there. Koetting thought that this was a foolish idea because reading tarot on the street seemed like a weird idea, but after waiting for about 4 hours, reading tarot, Koetting was approached by a security guard.

The guard said "come with me, sir". Koetting was hesitant at first because he thought that this man was going to take him somewhere and beat him up for being odd. However, the man lead Koetting inside of a building and brought him down a flight of stairs to a locked security door. The door was opened and the security guard showed Koetting to a pair of black curtains. Koetting walked inside of the curtains and realized that he was in a large satanic temple with ornate sconces on the walls, symblols, and all the regalia displayed in an area the size of a basketball stadium. The leader of the temple was there and Koetting and the temple leader began to work ritual magic and diabolatry.

From there, Koetting learned many teachings which he included in his video series. He decided not to continue with the people at the temple because he felt that they were more about enslaving a human than personal freedom with the use of spirits to freely use his will on Earth. Koetting refused, then joined up with another christian occult group. That didn't last long and Koetting decided to learn more and more, and then find his own way and become a teacher.

Some controversy surrounding Koetting are his claims to be a living God, with the ability to do his will however he pleases and to have the qualities of a God. However, Koetting works a normal job and has a pretty normal life. He was also arrested a few years back for drug possession.

I like the methods that Koetting uses in his teachings. I suggest anyone that is interested to check Out E.A. Koetting on youtube. It has been a very interesting ride so far.
>>
narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>17840262
>shit posting
>>
>>17840262
Yeah this is a much more interesting psychological phenomena.

If we could study it more, we could finally answer the question of the magikal ID which is a fraud and incomplete assessment of consciousness.
>>
>>17840268

I'm not shit posting, this is text book narcissistic personality disorder. Magical thinking, and the man thinks he is a living god for gods sake. Grandiose sense of self despite the meager reality
>>
>>17840268

Shit posting is what started this thread. It doesn't take a psychology major to understand that people like E.A. Koetting are mentally ill. The mother fucker was arrested for possession of drugs. Hello? Why does a god need drugs? And a job while we are on that note. What does a god need that has to be obtained with money?
>>
File: matthewjosephlawrence.jpg (28 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
matthewjosephlawrence.jpg
28 KB, 534x712
>>17839009
>this means that he shows people how to Evoke (bring within) spirits, demons, and multi-dimensional beings.
Interestingly, this has been shown/taught for thousands of years WITHOUT needing to pay for some dude's shitty youtube vids or books in which he cribs the notes of others and calls himself a revolutionary magician on a website that has a disclaimer that it's all for "entertainment purposes only" which I've never seen on the page of a serious magical order or occult press.

>>17839045
>The guard said "come with me, sir".... The door was opened and the security guard showed Koetting to a pair of black curtains. Koetting walked inside of the curtains and realized that he was in a large satanic temple with ornate sconces on the walls, symblols, and all the regalia displayed in an area the size of a basketball stadium. The leader of the temple was there and Koetting and the temple leader began to work ritual magic and diabolatry.
Is while he was sleeping homeless in a graveyard like Boyd Rice? I'd be way more interested in his supposed lineal transmission than any of the schlock dude sells.

>Some controversy surrounding Koetting are his claims to be a living God, with the ability to do his will however he pleases and to have the qualities of a God.
Yeah, everything except smoke his meth in peace or get taken seriously by the larger occult community outside a very small handful of sympathetic authors from obscure presses.

Why do you need his snake blood? Why not harvest your own? Why do you need his ritual circle? You can paint your own sheet. Why do you need his books? They'll tell you nothing you won't find through personal study of the source material.

I see very little out of Matt save desire to make a quick buck. If ol' boy had some self control he'd either not get caught, or not post such whiny sniveling vids about "muh oppreshun" when he does.
>>
Koetting a charlatan and is full of shit.
>>
>>17840335
>shown/taught for thousands of years WITHOUT needing to pay for some dude's shitty youtube vids
For once I actually agree with what came from your brain, I'm just mad I thought you were white xD. The only exception is Reiki ect. I couldn't let you be all the way right.
>>
>>17840307
No, you don't quite understand what he means by living God.

>>17840331
People are not perfect. He doesn't claim to be a god.
>>
>>17840335
Are you aware that you can torrent his series? That's where you should start if you want to learn it without spending a fuck ton of money.

For someone so open minded, you seem a little butthurt.

>>17840353
Says the one not trying his methods and not deciding for yourself.
>>
File: lucifuge.png (273 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
lucifuge.png
273 KB, 500x542
>>17840362
>Consider all information adult entertainment
http://www.becomealivinggod.com/

^Why, in the name of all that is Fuck, would I commit to a praxis offered unironically to be considered as entertainment when I could go to any number of Orders, groups, factions, or initiates to study academic material held in museums and university archives?
>>
>>17840371
The disclaimer is there probably for legal or other reasons.

>Orders, groups, factions, or initiates to study academic material held in museums and university archives

Sure, go ahead and use our temple and ritual space, but there is $95 fee every month. Thanks for the check!
>>
>>17840367
>Are you aware that you can torrent his series? That's where you should start if you want to learn it without spending a fuck ton of money.
Yup, I pirate some of his material in my library so you can compare and contrast it against the rest of the wider magical currents and the actual source materials of the concepts he draws from, including works from sympathetic collaborants so you can see what they look like standing alone and alongside Koetting.

I invite anyone to compare the quality and content and draw their own conclusions. OP wanted to know what we think, I'm only fielding my opinion.
>>
>>17840380
thoth just mad because he's a more famous occultist than him

it's okay bud you got the academic stuff going for you, this guy is just better at promoting himself, deal with it
>>
>>17840376
>The disclaimer is there probably for legal or other reasons.
Then why does no other serious occult order that does initiate using potentially very dangerous and injuring methods not have the same clause in their release forms, or no other serious occult press or second hand provider carry the same disclaimer?

>Sure, go ahead and use our temple and ritual space
Or you could, I dunno, make your own, as I suggested earlier. Beyond that there are a number of groups that do not have a system of dues charges, the three that most immediately come to mind would be A.'.A.'., O9A, and Cultus Sabbati.
>>
>>17840388
>Then why does no other serious occult order that does initiate using potentially very dangerous and injuring methods not have the same clause in their release forms, or no other serious occult press or second hand provider carry the same disclaimer?

Not sure why... Maybe because he has a lawyer that advised him that in order not to get sued, just add this clause there. Who knows? Neither of us are lawyers. Why does this really matter?

>A.'.A.'., O9A, and Cultus Sabbati.
I want to do my own thing, but thanks for the recommendations.
>>
>>17840388
Shut the fuck up, you bullshit occultist.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (63 KB, 434x618) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
63 KB, 434x618
>>17840404
Sure thing.
>>
>>17839009
That broken computer story is so fake that it makes 9/11 looks 100% genuine
>>
>>17839009
i dont like how he dresses like an edgy mexican teenager
>>
He is actually very kind. His courses are very helpful.
>>
>>17839009

obligatory:

https://youtu.be/Dl6sPqdeaTM
>>
>>17840367
>trying his methods
>implying it's the only methods
>>
File: 20BEELZEBUB.jpg (35 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
20BEELZEBUB.jpg
35 KB, 354x354
>>
>>17840331
> What does a god need that has to be obtained with money?

Better question:

if a god needed money, why would he choose to clean carpets for a living?

http://www.watcherofthedawn.com/living-god-arrested-on-drugs-and-firearms-charges/

Sauce on the carpet cleaning thing from that article:

http://www.atlascarpetcleaninginc.com/HHN-2011-2-US.pdf

As an interesting note, there seems to be a lot of mythological references in that PDF for a carpet cleaning magazine
>>
>>17840678
You do know that is not even a remotely accurate depiction of Beelzebub?
>>
>>17841176
It's BEElzebub.
>>
File: knowitall.jpg (63 KB, 453x600) Image search: [Google]
knowitall.jpg
63 KB, 453x600
>>17841176
You do know you know everything about everything and it's your job in life to let everyone know it, right?
>>
>>17841179
Thank you for that insightful clarification.
>>17841186
It just keeps being spammed everywhere, I bet you're the same faggot doing it too.
>>
>>17841197
>It just keeps being spammed everywhere, I bet you're the same faggot doing it too.
I love how OCD you are, see an image more than once ACCKKK!!! NO!!!!! Violates who knows what the fuck what, but the more important thing is it bugs the snot out of you. :)

Here's some more happy faces, as I'm sure you hate them too.
:) :) :) :)
>>
>>17841239
>hate them too.
Not as much as you hate yourself.
>>
>>17839009
>>17839045
You forgot to add "DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!" between every line. He sounds like a demonic Joseph Smith.
>>
> shilling a blatant charlatan on Botswanan mountain bike repair forum
>>
>>17839009
devils post this dumb shit on /x/ just to shill
they want to turn everyone into a puppet for their NWO...
It should really be called the One Mind Order, as the lizards want to take all positions of power and control the earth as one person controlling multiple bodies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgmldZaT6JE

they just want you to break the commandments and become cursed like them...
>>
LOL, /x is comedy... not paranormal.
This is better than ylyl threads.
>>
>>17840371

FROSTED TIPS
>>
>>17840362

Damn you, you stupid fuck... Refer to OP's second post.

>Some controversy surrounding Koetting are his claims to be a living God...

But wait, there's more! His website? Easily found on Google...

>become a living god dot com

Certainly not claiming to be a living god, is he?
>>
I used his Left Hand Path Energetic Grimoireâ„¢ to summon a demon that could help me win the lotto.

I am not joking and I am not shitposting when I say that I believe the rituals he forced me to do (you pay for a few Skype sessions) turned me gay.

I have never looked at a man in a sexual way, but after doing his rituals I literally cannot stop thinking about sucking dick and getting raped by multiple men. I think he installed a tulpa or something to disturb me.

Stay away.
>>
I found it odd, i was just looking into this guy, and come on /x/ for the first time sense 2014 and happen to see this guy on the first page...coincidence? the guy basically teaches left hand path and hermetics. yes the asshole does very well have narcissistic personality disorder, but his teachings aren't half bad, just luciferian ideals. the fact that i find him here makes me wonder if he maybe did something to make himself more known on the internet...knowing what he teaches id say thats whats probably going on.
>>
>>17839009
God damn. I remember chaotes in certain forums just trolling the living shit out of this motherfucker a couple of years back. It was almost vintage /b/-grade antics. Pretty much came to an end after he got arrested for meth possession.
>>
>>17839009
>>17839045
>Lucifer starts giving him instructions to follow
>he refuses at first but Lucifer punishes him
>he gives in and starts following Lucifer's instructions
>Lucifer guides him to Las Vegas and tells him to do Tarot on the street
>he continues to follow Lucifer's instructions
>he gets drafted by the NBA of black magick
>"nah no thanks guys I'm gonna do my own thing"
>Lucifer doesn't even destroy him

Sounds like Lucifer has fully given up on this guy.
>>
>>17845836
>the guy basically teaches left hand path and hermetics
Lol. No.

>just luciferianism
Cribbed from 20 year old sources with common knowledge (use of legions) being passed off as his unique perspective.
>>
>>17846009
well if this guy is so wrong. wheres a good place to start learning about this stuff? any books i can buy? been looking to learn. where should i start?
>>
>>17846126
>>17835181
>>
Anyone who watched the mastering evocation course videos notice that he pronounces one of his incantations differently that it is written?

in the video he says:
“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu mantantu velchatza''

but in the work book it is written
:“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza''

I don't know why but i find this really confusing and peculiar. i listened to him about 100 times to make sure my ears weren't playing tricks on me
>>
> "lucifer"
>professional
>tarot

fake and gay. Tarot started as a card game, Lucifer doesn't real.

Chumps paid money to people to show them playing cards and here we are now thinking it's professional magick
>>
>>17840355
>bothered by race
>thinks he has the aptitude to practice

God forbid demons share similarities with niggers....oh wait
>>
>>17840355
xD yay summer on 4chan!
>>
Koeting shills BTFO
>>
>>17845786
Same
>>
>>17840335
His youtube videos are all free and he has plenty of free material.
He summarizes tons of occult knowledge in a way that can be extremely useful. He does indeed offer his own original ideas as well. Which also can be useful.
As somebody who has extensively researched occultism, it was good to see that he had many of the same interpretations and ways of summarizing it all as I did. As well as many of the same experiences and unique ways of explaining the phycological processes of magick.
I see very little out of you except a need to claim superiority and ironic usage of the words whiny and snivelling
He has loads of unique material and useful techniques.
Obviously his teachings aren't the only way to attain occult power you aren't a genius for figuring that out
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>17846451
>his own original ideas

He wouldn't have an original bone in his body unless Merlin fucked him up the ass.
>>
>>17846476
I know for a fact that he has techniques you aren't going to find anywhere else. for example I've read just about every book about occult vampirism and i know for a fact that he has useful and original techniques

You are just trying to sound like you are extremely educated. As if you have read every occult book and can figure out where he took every single technique of his. Watch mastering evocation, there is indeed techniques in the videos that are original.
Stop acting like you read every book in the world and can say how original everything he says is or not
that is pathetically fake and makes your argument look weak
>>
>>17846476
In order for you to claim this, you would have to have read every occult book in the world and reviewed everything by ea koetting.

just shut the fuck up. you aren't impressing anyone by spreading your propaganda and resorting to using weak arguments and hoping that no one will call you out
>>
>>17846503
I use the word argument with a grain of salt. because, basically, you are full of utter shit. you are just hoping people will read your shit and say ''oh will it sounds he is will researched i guess i will trust him''

and besides occultism isn't about reading, ea koetting offers a system that gets right into what is important. actual practice.
>>
>>17846498
>As if you have read every occult book and can figure out where he took every single technique of his.

I wouldn't have to read every occult book, because just picks his shit up from very popular and common. And that argument goes both ways. You'd have to read all occult books to claim he has original teachings, on his own. Anyway, did you two meet in a methadone clinic?
>>
>>17846523
ANY modern occultist is going to have all the basic popular and common ideas on the surface unless you look deeper
>>
>>17846531
But Koeting isn't a modern occultist. He's a conman.
>>
>>17846523
>You'd have to read all occult books to claim he has original teachings, on his own
Well that just shows how pointless the argument you (or whoever) created was in the first place. I could bring up several examples of techniques and teachings and you wouldn't be able to explain where they all came from but i don't want to play that pointless game. I'd say the burden of proof is on you though, because you are the one trying to sound like the ultimate living occult encyclopaedia

I've read a shit load on vampirism, i've found every pdf i could on every corner of the internet and bought pretty much everything else i couldn't find
i still liked his vampiric techniques even though i just found it more like a ''confirmation'' that my own rituals that i designed made sense in his teachings as well. which is cool, and useful, to know
>>
>>17846551
>Well that just shows how pointless the argument you (or whoever) created was in the first place.

Except you started the whole 'you'd have to read all occult literature' narrative, without realizing the implications it has on your own knowledge.

> because you are the one trying to sound like the ultimate living occult encyclopaedia

Nope. A guy with a meagre reading of occult literature can point the source of Koeting's 'original' ideas in a heartbeat.

>I could bring up several examples of techniques and teachings and you wouldn't be able to explain where they all came from but i don't want to play that pointless game.

Lol right. A Living God right there.
>>
>>17846551
But if you want. feel free to school me and explain the historical origins of this ritual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RZvFw5bBk
and please explain it in a way that breaks it down to being 100 percent unoriginal

where else can i find exactly this ritual or rituals like this?
maybe make your own youtube channel where you explain how unoriginal he is and debunk him? surely it would be popular and he would probably even address you (as he often does with [even not-so well known] critics) and you would have a chance to illuminate us all.

if we are truly dealing with encyclopedic occult geniuses than i will gladly be more humble
>>
>>17846578
fine then explain the video or you are practically admitting how full of shit you are
>>
>>17846581
A blatant syncretism of voodoo/folk magic that Koeting made up on the spot and that obviously doesn't worked for him.
>>
>>17846602
*hasn't
>>
>>17846602
So he made it up, which means it is original.
>>
>>17846620
Can you write up a better syncretism of voodoo.folk magick for a better version of this spell?
>>
>>17846620
>which means it is original.

No it's not. Not a single new concept was introduced in that video.
>>
>>17846629
the fact that it is a syncretism of voodoo/folk magick according to you, means that it is original in that aspect
>>
>>17846633
>means that it is original in that aspect

Sure i guess. Like if you rearrange the chapters in The Great Gatsby and claim it's an original work.
>>
>>17846629
AC based the core principals of his teachings from older traditions to. all occult writers do this. you aren't going to find any original core ideas from the least few centuries

Ea koetting is no less original than crowley

and if it was more ''original'' you would be whining about how it is heresy to traditional beliefs or principles
>>
>>17846643
No because that is one book, written by one author. it would be more like borrowing from several books, and also using different words and explaining them in more detail and in a less cryptic manner
>>
>>17846629
I bet you don't even know that what you are saying is true. what you are doing is like bluffing basically

if not you wouldn't resort to extremely vague answers
>>
>>17846656
I also think that the vagueness of your answer represents the fact that the connection of some of his content being unoriginal is vague as well
>>
>>17846627
>Can you write up a better syncretism of voodoo.folk magick
No.
But Chumbley, Beriteaux, and Frisvold (one of his sources and iirc sympathetic co-authors) did.

>>17846644
>Ea koetting is no less original than crowley
Lemme know when he gets close to writing the corpus of materials that AC did, or has the education or life experience that AC got, does groundbreaking work on novel compounds, makes multiple historical modes easily accessible, or otherwise gains a similar scale of cultural impact.
>>
>>17839009
What do you think the first lie the Serpent told Eve was?
>>
>>17847359

Of course I'll pull out, baby. Don't you trust me?
>>
>>17847359
Wasn't it something like
>Surely God will not forsake you if you disobey him
>>
He's pretty good at his work
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.