[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Info of my chart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (233 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 640x1136
I was wondering if there is any sign of artistic traits. I do like drawing and making music. I want some one who can actually read my chart, not only focusing on the Sun, Moon, and thenAscendant. Everything in the chart matters.

People say Neptune, the 12th house, Venus, and Uranus are involved with artistic traits.

I'll send a table of aspects I have.

For bonus, what can you say about my chart? What's it like to you? Depressing? Weird?
>>
List of Aspects
Mars Conjunction Pluto Orb 3°40'
Uranus Conjunction Neptune Orb 3°45'
Venus Opposite MC Orb 0°40'
Sun Square Neptune Orb 2°20'
Venus Square AS Orb 5°08'
Moon Square Saturn Orb 5°10'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 6°05'
Jupiter Square Saturn Orb 6°33'
Uranus Square MC Orb 7°42'
Jupiter Trine AS Orb 2°34'
Sun Trine Moon Orb 3°56'
Mars Trine Saturn Orb 6°05'
Mars Sextile Uranus Orb 1°14'
Uranus Sextile Pluto Orb 2°26'
Mars Sextile Neptune Orb 2°31'
Saturn Sextile Neptune Orb 3°34'
Mercury Sextile AS Orb 5°04'
Mercury Sextile Pluto Orb 6°00'
Mercury Inconjunction MC Orb 0°44'
Moon Inconjunction Mars Orb 0°55'
Sun Inconjunction Saturn Orb 1°13'
Moon Inconjunction Neptune Orb 1°35'
Moon Inconjunction Uranus Orb 2°09'
Saturn SemiSquare MC Orb 0°01'
Moon SemiSquare AS Orb 0°41'
Jupiter SemiSquare Uranus Orb 1°06'
Venus SesquiQuadrate Saturn Orb 0°42'
Mercury SemiSextile Venus Orb 0°03'
>>
There is sign of autistic trait
>>
>>17843406
Where do you see that?
>>
You seem socially eagre but slightly aloof, trouble with traction, maybe not taken seriously.
Not the engineering type but you have insight into other people.
I would encourage sudying psychology and those mental sciences.
You'll have trouble with employment, but might do well as a nurse or clinitian.
>>
>>17844238
I can be a quiet person and like to be left alone at times.
By traction, what do you mean? My mother does work at somewhere that has to do with helping people. I never saw myself as a clinic kind of person, really. I thought I might screw up at some point. I can agree that people are interesting to me.

I guess you can say that I have trouble with employment, but I don't have any bad records. I mean, I do like drawing, it can be fun. People say that my drawings are nice too. Idk, I'm that person that would like to have a career that I would like doing.
>>
>>17844238
I'm guessing the yod can explain nursing, as the Moon is on the apex.
>>
according to your chart. You didn't even have to use your ak, so it was a good day.
>>
>>17844495
I'm speaking broad-term;
What are you 20~21?
You may not be social now, but I like your gemini moon trine sun. Libras will tend to avoid drama, so i dont blame you, your peers may not be interesting yet; but if you are focusing artistically, your moon will become inspiration.

It's just that your Saturn is kindof lost in pisces... Maybe you believe you're anti-social but your not. You just don't click with the status-quo or institutions... (Traction)

Mars conjunct pluto adds another degree of dissociation between thought and action which libras are already inclined toward, but it will give you a higher insight into the broader psychological tendencies of others.
>>
>>17844916
I'm 20 years old. Haha, you can say that I do tend to avoid things. Speaking of the moon and yod, I do like to draw, but when it comes to drawing, I could draw funny things and things where I share feelings and describe what I feel, either it be a self-spoke drawing or a comic. Hmm.. Is it that I just don't feel comfortable around areas and just need people and areas where I feel comfortable around and show my true self. Come to think of it, I do tend to study people on what they do.
>>
>>17845027
Yea man, (are you male?),
Personally, my whole approach to life had a shift right after my 24th birthday.
Before then I really had no interest in my peers and focussed all my energy into arcane shit.
I'm also a Libra (oct17)
And although i'm not a butterfly by any means, I found that people and relationships really are the glue that keep my mind tethered to earth.
>>
>>17845121
I'm a male. How old are you now? People do keep me going in a way. I can admit without them, it can be boring. But when I want to be alone, I want to be alone. I just need people around me that makes me feel comfortable. I don't know if I can call myself introverted or extroverted, but I can have moments.
>>
Where can I learn to read my chart?
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 510x510
I am currently 24
My natal is pic related.
>>
>>17845179
Just scour all the articals you can online.
Meditate on the planets until you develop a sense of their personalities.
You need to have a musical mind to read them. Imagine like the planets are different insturments which are playing the roles of the zodiac, and the planets who are trine are in harmony, square are discord, learn where the planets have dignity and where they don't, just keep reading everything until it becomes intuitive
>>
>>17845193
What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies?
>>17845179
You can go to Cafe Astrology, Astrotheme, and Astro Matrix. I can't really think any sites that can give every
info you want, but I'd search things from different places. I sometimes look at astrology forums like Linda Goldman (Or something) and read stuff, but the poster's sayings might not be correct.
>>
File: image.jpg (725 KB, 1677x2179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
725 KB, 1677x2179
>>17845229
Currently unemployed. Going back to school soon.
I tend to rebel against any & all institutions; and that iconoclastic tendency as worked against me somewhat.. Challenging teachers, employers, etc.
drug use, escapism, day dreaming.
And have been homeless a few times because i'm not willing to let stupid people tell me what to do and i'd rather be homeless than work a boring slave job.
I have a nack for divination, love mythology, occultism,
Chess, music, hiking.

But my passion is teaching and i've actually had a psychic woman tell me i would become a teacher.
Everone that knows me says i'm too smart for my own good.
My romantic life is as bad as it could be. Had one significant relationship for 3yrs, lost a child to miscarraige when girl attempts suicide.

Try looking in my chart for these characteristics if you want practice.
>>
>>17845320
About your relationships, what happened? Who's fault was it?
>>
>>17845400
Honestly, idk.
Sometimes i think it was all my fault. In retrospect, there were a thousand things i should have done differently.
But my biggest most crucial weakness was not asking for help when i needed it most.
>>
>>17845441
You haven't cheated, have you? I can relate to you as sometimes I would like to be independant and want to work on things on my own.
>>
>>17845459
We arn't together anymore; but no I never cheated.
I did introduce her to heroin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.