[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I can't remember rules for this board regarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: timetraveler1.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
timetraveler1.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Hey /x/,

I can't remember rules for this board regarding requests, but I have an unusual request so I will post it anyway.

I used to frequent /r9k/ and /x/ when I was much younger (~2007, right when /x/ came out), and I spent most of my time browsing, being too caught up in reading threads to bother posting. Every now and again, I would copy the text and formatting of a thread and save it in a draft on my hotmail email.

But all the emails were erased when Microsoft transitioned hotmail accounts to outlook accounts in 2012. I didn't log back into this email until recently and saw that all my emails were gone.

Specifically, I was looking for an email regarding a time traveler ama thread. It was the first thread of its kind that I had seen on 4chan (pls inb4 John Titor) and unlike later ones, the claims were seemingly irrefutable.

(cont.)
>>
File: timetraveler2.jpg (251 KB, 950x664) Image search: [Google]
timetraveler2.jpg
251 KB, 950x664
The thread must be circa 2007-09; it happened long ago. Here are a few key phrases or conversations I remember:

>pop music in his time was relatively similar in form and structure to our pop music
>he was visiting on work duties
>the president after G. W. Bush would be in office for two terms (he doesn't mention Obama)
>>the next president then would be assassinated directly following his inauguration
>>he advised that after the assassination to invest in a company containing either word "Sun," "Solar," or "Sol."

I can't remember precisely certain events that he talked about that include:

>the time he is from
>the work he is doing
>he talked about an upcoming war in the next 10-50 years (can't recall precisely)

(cont.)
>>
File: timetraveler3.png (144 KB, 385x236) Image search: [Google]
timetraveler3.png
144 KB, 385x236
>>17838602
>>17838604

>tl:dr looking for a time traveler thread from long ago. picture sauce just from google

will be around for a while can answer more questions for a little while
>>
>>17838604
Note to self invest in that solar panel company that Elon Musk is buying.
>>
isn't this shit shoooped? any legit proof of old photo?
>>
Le bump
>>
>>17838732
100% legit photo, it was explained off on the HSC that it's just a regular college kid and his clothes is normal for that time.
>>
>>17838609
Is that Todd Howard?
>>
>>17838774
Todd Howard's ancestors were disappointing people that far back, and this far in the future.
>>
>>17838602
You know what? I kind of think I remember what you're talking about OP... trying to think if I can remember anything else about that one... oh the incoming war, he described it oddly. It wasn't a war between nations but more like a war between ideologies. Does that ring a bell?
>>
I had a similar experience, even though I try to dismiss it as the result of residues of psychedelic mushrooms from the evening before.

I was travelling the Czech Republic, and as not to disclose any unnecessary dox - there are both pictures and videos of me available - I will not say where exactly it happened.
We were camping close to a small techno festival, and it was bitter cold. I was the first one to wake up - in a puddle of my own vomit - and discovered the formerly green gras we were camping on was now just a field of mud. It was pretty warm, considering It was freezing the day before.
I put on my coat and my flat cap, trying to get some of the delicious Gulash from the day before - now wandering the empty fields, I feel somewhat lost. I started wondering if it was still the mushrooms, but I never had any hallucinations as vivid and strong as this on shrooms; plus it wasnt anything colourful or emotionally strong, it was the opposite, it was cold and unsaturated.
I decided to walk towards a small forest, because I knew that in its centre there was a watchtower - hoping I could get a better view of the landscape I start marching towards the forest.
Now I`m feeling kind of lost - there is no forrest. The hill on which the tower stood is still there, but there is no forest anymore.
( The next part will be translated and changed a bit to seem just as alien to you as it seemed to me.)
A young man with a scarf over his face and dark goggles is sitting on the hill, operating an old, civilian radio station.
>>
>>17839038
,, `Sup bro. I`m looking for the festival - I kinda got lost, care to help me out? " I ask waving towards him. I didnt think he was suspicious looking after all it was a techno festival, this kind of guy was pretty normal there. He turns violently around. ,, A breather? Crap on me, I thought dis place 're was deadland. " I slightly tilt my head to the side, It wasnt the first time I had to talk to someone who was high as fuck.
,, So. " I start ,, You know where the festival is?" He takes of his scarf - his cheeks are scarred from ear to ear and hes missing some teeth. ,, Got no idea what on shroomclouds you talking about. You from Fort Tabor ? There still breathers? "
I decide to just give him a short account on what happened - feeling scared by him, this was the only thing other than running away I could think of.
,, Listen, I'm David Davidson from Anontown. Im just here for the techno festival on the XX.XX.2011. I got lost and need to find the way back. "
An awkward silence, that lasts for a few seconds is interrupted by him. ,, The 'diation and the flu got to your centre, did it not? Broski, it`s 2052."
I assure him that Its 2011, showing him a flyer and some small local newspapers I picked up on the way to the festival. He showed me some weird chip card featuring the EU logo, but this time the stars were in a cross fashion.
>>
this thread LOL
>>
>>17839044
We silently look at each other for a second and I think it hit us both at the same time, I started:
,, Tell me everything man. What happened? Wheres the forest? " Like a machine he starts quickly reciting everything of which I dont remember everything, but most.
,, 2012 Obama. 2013 Iran. War on Egypt, second war in Vietnam, Mexico overthrown by drug cartell of pseudo-crusaders, unification war for central and south America. United Islam republics, three of them. Misunderstanding. ????? Nuclear bomb in Hamburg, Seatle, St. Petersburg. Nuclear war - bio weapons by elite. Radiation and virus turns people mad., survivors are breathers - cuz foamers grunt. " We look at each other for a short amount of time, me hoping he was joking. ,, 9th Crowns ( Koruní )
Division. Scout unit under srgt. ???? " He shows me a small tattoo on his shoulder, spotting a small czech flag, the EU-cross symbol and " Devata rota - zivot za vlast " written beneath it. ,, No ones gonna believe me, broski. " He shakes his head ,, Talkin` to a drifter and things. " I hand him some of my money and the flyer, as hes about to hand me a burnt dog-tag I get the worst case of vommiting.
My head is spinning and I feel terrible as I look up and find myself on the same spot, but with the forest around me.
I slowly walk back to our camping site and tell the others about it. I havent touched anything psychedellic since.
>>
>>17839049
>>17839044
>>17839038
Roleplaying filth
>>
how I wish I could reach out and touch this person, even if for the cause of reason alone
>>
>>17839057
>implying
In August 1999, Kim and her husband had a weird experience near Laughlin, Nevada. Instead of their trip taking a far shorter time than it should have, it took inexplicably longer. “I was following my husband home from Las Vegas to Kingman, near Laughlin,” Kim says. “He was on his Harley and I was following in my car. We had made this trip several times before and knew exactly how long it took to reach home from the Hoover Dam – one-and-a-half hours.”

The weirdness began with their perception of the weather. “My husband swears it was raining in the distance and lightning was so close he could almost feel the electricity,” Kim says. “I swear it was dry as a bone. Also, I had a hard time keeping up as he was going very fast around the corners. I could see him in the distance, and suddenly there were a lot of cars ahead of me and behind him. I thought that was odd since there was a mountain up one side and a sheer cliff down the other. There was nowhere for those cars to have come from. Oddly enough, as soon as I thought that was weird for them to be there, they were gone.

“It seemed as though the trip was taking forever and I was getting really tired. When we arrived home, I thought it was really late and so did my husband. We looked at the clock and the one-and-a-half hour trip had taken over four hours! We are afraid of what happened to us during that missing time.”
>>
A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.

The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines. He also claimed responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in November last year.

Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

This isn't the first time time-travel has been blamed for mishaps at the LHC. Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the hypothesis that the Higgs boson was so "abhorrent" that it somehow caused a ripple in time that prevented its own discovery.

Professor Brian Cox, a CERN physicist and full-time rock'n'roll TV scientist, was sympathetic to Mr Cole. "Bless him, he sounds harmless enough. At least he didn't mention bloody black holes."

Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.
>>
>>17838876
Yeah, that does ring a bell. My friend who also read it remembered the war being something as causing a reconstruction of society.

>>17839064
it seems to be a hopeless cause but meh
>>
What about that man that disappeared for like 15-20 years or something and reappeared unaged and without memory?
>>
>>17838876
Wow sounds like all his predictions are vague enough to be true.
>>
In a chan of my country there was a guy who said he was a time traveler. The interesting thing that he said is that they use some kind of machines and he even listed some of the countries that had said machine.

According to him my country has one or two. USA has one or two also, Japan has one and I don't remember the rest.

He said he was just a common worker and the big guys told him to gather data from our time, he even gave the name of the company he worked to get acess in the time machine and the name of the Project. The thing is that he told about some problems in our country and even said things about Ebola. He was from 2020 and something.

I would post the thread of the chan but it's in another language so you guys won't understand. Also, I lost it.
>>
I remember this. His trip was futurebro or some shit. The war was some kinda atheist vs religious things something about people living in Habs
>>
File: Paul.png (198 KB, 294x447) Image search: [Google]
Paul.png
198 KB, 294x447
>>17839091

>mfw this piece of news is real
>mfw "later disappeared from his cell"
>mfw this all happened on April 1st
>mfw he still did disappear from his cell
>>
>>17839184
>big guys
>>
>>17839091

But you made this up.
>>
>>17838756

the Bralorne time traveller, I've actually been to the town where this photo was taken. There's a really nice little pub there named Sallys and not much else, very small place.
>>
>>17839969
Leaders of the company.
>>
this dude debunks stuff
This vid debunks lots of time travel photos.

https://youtu.be/F-xa6Rk5rzg

I like his style it's almost pbs educational level. Fun to watch.
>>
>>17839091
rp'ers should be banned
>>
>>17839971
>>17841669
How new are you?

http://www.cnet.com/news/man-arrested-at-large-hadron-collider-claims-hes-from-the-future/
>>
>>17838602
Hours are months, days are years.

Good luck with the time travel thing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.