[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to her /x/? She used to be happy girl like ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (106 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
106 KB, 300x369
What happend to her /x/? She used to be happy girl like every other girl in her class, she liked Britney Spears and tv show called Friends (its not bad, you could watch it). She became depressed and this is the outcome of that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

Is it possible that there are so many sick people that would hurt innocent human being or that was just deamon from hell killing her so he could get go along with Lucifer?
>>
>>16996484

She faked her death and went on the lam.
>>
File: chipchip.png (2 MB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
chipchip.png
2 MB, 792x600
I don't think anything paranormal happened here but that video of her in the elevator shortly before her death fucking freaks me out. I have no idea why, it's pretty benign in the world of "scary" internet videos but I just can't deal with it.

She was schizophrenic, hallucinated shit, and ended up killing herself weirdly. Not much to talk about, it has been confirmed.

Now Chip-Chan on the other hand....
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4
>>
HOLY SHIT WE HAVE 5 OF THESE THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY WHEN DOES IT STOP
>>
One night...

Something incredible happened!

She was drowned in a water vat and the patrons of the hotel were made to drink and bathe in contaminated water!

And Life's never been the same
>>
File: 1412899983269.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1412899983269.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>16996484
Holy fuck how autistic do you have to be to spam this shit everyday? It's not even a good story. It's obvious from the OP that this is a troll of some sort but this thread will get 300 fucking replies.
>>
File: elisa-lam-strange-behavior4.jpg (32 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-strange-behavior4.jpg
32 KB, 600x399
Video of Elisa Lam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U

Fucking can't stand the part in this still...so inhuman, so unnatural...
>>
>>16996768
N E V E R
E
V
E
R

WE ARE ELISA LAM!!!
WE DONT FORGIVE!!!
WE DONT FORGET!!!
WE SCARY!!!
WE SPOOPY!!
EXPECT US!!!
>>
So funny
>>
>>16996484
>>
File: spengler.jpg (27 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
spengler.jpg
27 KB, 480x307
It's about time there is a thread about her!
I thought this was totally /x/ material when I first read about it
Good to see it finally being discussed
>>
She was bipolar. Toxicology on the blood in her heart revealed that she only took one of her 3 pills the day before she died. Skipping meds even for a day with that kind of problem leads to manic episodes.

Different bipolar have different responses. The main thing is even smart people don't think straight; don't expect mental illness to make sense. Some get really productive, but their creations are usually highly flawed (think Homer building a grill). Some get psychotically aggressive; some serial killers had the disorder. Some get extremely paranoid. Most just get overstimulated; almost autistic in the way they need to stretch or touch things (like exactly what she was doing in the video; the tumblr term is "stimming"). Her roommates were weirded out by her a night or two before, she probably wasn't taking her meds as seriously as she should have.

She likely had a manic episode. Got on the fire escape to the roof, maybe running from her imagination (if it was paranoia) or just because it was fun (other, more normal manic episodes). For probably the same set of reasons she hopped in the water tank for a swim, with the 40 pound lid shutting on top of her. Unable to lift it, she treaded water until her clothes were so soaked they were weighing her down. She stripped to take the weight off, but eventually got so tired treading water she drowned.

Nothing spoopy, unless you think bipolar disorder is spoopy
>>
>>16997007
I agree that she had bipolar disorder and nothing spoopy going here but you are kind of misinformed about what bipolar disorder is. Stimming, seriously? That's a self-soothing compulsion usually associated with stuff like autism. If tumblr thinks it's part of being bipolar it's only because they self-diagnose everything anyway. Paranoia is relevant to mania for some people. Never heard of a serial killer with this disorder but even if there are it's a stupid thing to bring up here and only makes mentally ill people out to be violent (when in fact, mentally ill people are more likely to be the VICTIM of violence or abuse than the average person).

And skipping meds for a day likely won't lead to a manic episode but if someone is skipping something like a day every week, there may be a problem at some point. Lam probably just didn't want to take meds seriously, like you said, and ended up falling into a manic or psychotic episode.
>>
>>16997020
Yes, stimming is heavily associated with autism, but mentally ill people definitely stim, if you google it you can find forums and threads for people with bipolar, schizophrenia where they talk about stimming (and ADHD but that's developmental so it probably doesn't count). I think the "stimming is only done by autistic people" notion is what causes all those tumlr autism BS self diagnoses
>>
>>16997419
no, i'm pretty sure i've never heard of people with bipolar disorder doing that. if they do it, they have another diagnosis along with bipolar.

apparently some schizophrenics do it (i was thinking of that earlier because i think i've seen it before) but according to wikipedia, the people who do stuff like this are generally diagnosed with:

> intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, tardive dyskinesia and stereotypic movement disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypy
>>
>>16997444
You're also kinda running on this assumption that psychology is an exact science... It's not bunk, people are doing really difficult work and making amazing strides with what's available to them, but it's not as sophisticated as other sciences.

The fact is most "disorders" are families of things; spectrums. And they overlap considerably. With Autism that's why we see people range from vegitables to bill gates; with bipolar that's why we see people range from silly manic to psychotic manic and so on. Disorders almost always come together with other disorders too, from depressed bipolars to autistic trannies and so on. Just as a rule, mental health is about spectra about superficially related disorders, not about clear cut cases of X > Y like with the body.

So what she was doing I don't think is "proper" stimming but it's part of the weird hand movements associated with bpd that flow in a spectrum to autistic stimming. I forget what the term is but she's far from the first or the last to stretch her hands out like that.
>>
The real question is why does \x\ love to circle jerk to Elisa Lam
>>
>>16997522
she's cute barring, the gummy smile
freaky elevator video raises "stranger danger" flags if you don't know someone who's lost control of bipolar meds
drowned in media coverage even in china, so babby's first mysteria
>>
>>16997522
i figure its weaaboo reaction to 1 less asian girl in the world? kinda like missing white girl syndrome.
>>
>>16996493
Underrated post, fucking kek
>>
She was being haunted by an invisible force which locked her in a water tank. There is a video of her mucking about in the lift. It's true, there is Information about it on Wikipedia if you are interested. Also YouTube (a video website) has videos.
>>
She got meme'd on
>>
>>16996493
That joke gets less funny every time it's posted.
>>
>>16996780
What the fuck is she doing with her hands...?!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.