[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw a shadow creature with long legs and arms twice in a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I saw a shadow creature with long legs and arms twice in a few weeks, sitting next to my bed. It even moved it's head and arms and was staring at me. I talked to a friend about that and she said that she sees it too sometimes. Have any of you made a similar experience ?
>>
Thanks for the advice! Will try it
>>
When me and all my friends lived on campus there was notoriously something like this happening to everyone.

Someone would just wake up for no reason and notice an "entirely black figure" next to their bed and they would freak out and hide under the covers and it left, usually when the roommate woke up.

Others would say they were having a nightmare before they woke up. They all said they don't know why it was a nightmare when thinking about content (a guy in a pinstripe suit, couldn't see face for example). Not scary but felt terrified, wakes up to shadow being. I never experienced it but always hoped I didn't. I know like 7 people this happened to
>>
>>16990480
>>16990492

looks like the creature found you and wants your fluids
>>
>>16990518
Weird... But i dont think that they're actually dangerous, it's just a really scary experience. The first time i saw it i tried to just close my eyes and fall asleep , but as soon as i did that i felt something touching me
>>
>>16990530

Go on.
>>
Occasionally, when at night, ill see a Harman shuffle across the street, or out of someone's house, etc. Never seems too interested in me, fortunately. Sometimes, though, ill see the shadow of a hooded dude outside my bedroom window. This kind of sucks, because I live on the top of a seventeen story apartment complex.
>>
>>16990535
There isn't much more to it. I tried hard to tell myself that nothing is there but it felt very real. I felt it touching my face, neck and back, the fingers felt cold. But i only had this sensation when my eyes were closed. I tried grabbing it while it touched me but there was nothing. And when I opened my eyes again it just continued staring at me. It sat on the end of my bed next to the window and was about 5 feet tall.
>>
>>16990544
I'd probably would get very paranoid in this situation
>>
>>16990544
Stupid and fake
>>
>>16990480
I saw a shadow figure in the street a few years ago during a power outage, it walked just by a telephone pole so I got a very accurate comparison point for its height. It turns out it was over 2 1/2 mts. But it looked like a normal human shadow, only taller.
>>
>>16990480
You mean the thing called "Shadow people"? It's spooky

Apparently Shadows are also creature in fantasy, wonder if it's based on those urban legends (like Zombies), under the "Undead" category.

Saw few people theoretising around it, like it being people from other dimensions we can't see or sumfin, idk
>>
File: star11star11.gif (5 KB, 212x202) Image search: [Google]
star11star11.gif
5 KB, 212x202
I've had shadow creatures move around my room, raise my awoken body into the air when I stared at them, make me stop breathing. These energies, they're not spooky. They're emanations of ancient forces and surpass all realms. I have found that you can attune to these energies using rituals and consistent practice. They are us and we are them- the energies which they are composed of are inherent within our own selves. We have only to unlock the keys to immerse ourselves through the gateways.
>>
Saw them a few times upon waking up from nightmares.
>>
>>16990480

I saw this shadow creature following me quite a few times. One minute it's crawling on the ground, next minute it's sliding against a wall. It must be scared of the sun, though, because it disappears around about lunch time when the sun is brightest and then comes back smaller afterwards.
>>
*some* of these at least - dog ghosts. cat too

They just miss their humans. It's what happens when you let dogs sleep at the foot of your bed their whole lives. Some of them at least - guardians. Probably against nothing, like dogs.

Next time you see one, smile, say good puppy in a high voice. Good kitty might work if the face is small.
>>
In my teens a shadow figure appeared a couple of times next to my bed when I woke up in the middle of the night. It would paralyze me in fear.

Once my phone rang though. Thinking that it might anger the shadow man if my phone continued making nose, I broke the paralyzed fear and quickly shutted my phone off. I was staring the figure right in the face only to find out that I made it all up. I was seeing bodies where there weren't. Since then I believe that we see faces, hear voices and feel touches were there simply aren't. I do a reality check by pinching my arm and approaching whatever is(not) there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.